I'm In Way over My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers

"Now its time for your reward." Once all the way in, the maestro held onto my hips and slowly began to pump in and out of me. This time he was gentle, making love to me tenderly instead of the forceful treatment I had received earlier.

"Mmmmm..." I sighed in pleasure and contentment as he slowly and beautifully made love to my pussy. He took hold of my ass cheeks and gently massaged them. It was such a wonderful feeling to finally be pampered.

"Now...'Princess' Jessica," he said in a soothing voice, "let me inform you of your new duties as concertmaster."

"Mmm hmm," I acknowledged him as his slow methodical fucking made me enter a trance-like state of euphoria from the pleasure he was giving me.

"In addition to your regular duties you will do the following: one, before each orchestra rehearsal you will give me the most teasing and energetic blow jobs you've ever given..."

I moaned in agreement.

"Two, you will wear a butt plug of my choice during every rehearsal which I will insert for you."

I nodded as he continued fucking me.

"Three, for every performance you will wear the shortest black skirts you can possibly find with a backless top to guarantee you aren't wearing a bra or panties."

I trembled in excitement from both his words and his methodical ravaging of my pussy.

"Four, during every performance you will have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy, and you will give me the remote discretely as I walk on stage. You must play the concert perfectly while I tease you and bring you to orgasm as many times as I wish."

"Ohmygod," I whispered to myself as the thought of having all these sexual perversions done to me raced through my mind.

"Finally, five, after every performance you will accompany me here to this room where I will fuck you in whatever creative way I wish. Like today, your reactions will be filmed and kept to guarantee your cooperation. I can promise you that if you perform all of your obligations well then the videos will never be seen by anyone."

I could feel my orgasm building and I could tell he was close too. It was surreal to think that here I was tied down and stripped, having been sexually tortured, and now listening to my professor tell me the ways he was going to torture and fuck me, WHILE he was fucking me!

"I can promise you one more thing Jessica," he said pumping faster and faster into me, "I guarantee that you will enjoy every moment."

I threw my head back and screamed in rapture as I began to come hard. Moments later I felt the warmth of the maestro's liquid filling me as his cock unloaded deep inside my pussy.

As I screamed through the unbelievable orgasm and began rolling my hips on his huge cock, I knew I couldn't wait to begin my new position.

As the waves of euphoria washed over me, one thought kept running through my mind...

"I'm in WAY over my head."

12