I'm Just Gettin' Started

Story Info
Another story about fucking and food.
928 words
3.4
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letty leaned against Ruben's bare back and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him close, pressing her naked breasts tight against him. She closed her eyes and moved a bit to enjoy the friction of his skin on her nipples. When Ruben raised his arms up to reach back he locked his fingers around her neck and pulled her even closer.

"Mmmm," he said, "I want you."

Letty did not reply. She ran her hands downwards pausing to squeeze his pecs and then slid them under the waistband of his shorts and inside the elastic of his briefs. Pulling her head free she bent her knees. She clutched and rolled his balls in her right hand, her left moved to the head of his rapidly growing cock where she used the pad of her index finger to trace circles on the ventral side of his glans. Ruben moaned again and tried to turn and face her, but she resisted and kept drawing circles with her index finger.

"Letty, Letty, honey, you gotta stop," he tried to twist away, but she had his balls. "Letty, I'm gonna cum. I'm not ready to cum yet."

She ran her tongue up the middle of his back, "Baby," she said, "that's the whole idea. Why do you think I snuck up behind you?"

He growled with the first spasm and the cum shot from the end of his cock. Letty kept doing what she was doing. Ruben roared, shook, twisted and spasmed six or seven more times and when he was done she pulled her hands from his pants and rubbed his cum on his chest before she released him and spun him around. She rubbed her tits up and down his body glazing them with his sperm.

She licked her fingers and ran them through his hair as he unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them downward, towards his knees. Letty pushed him down and backwards, until he lay on the floor. She looked at him.

He lay on his back reaching his arms toward her. His chest was glazed with cum. His abs were hard, but not too hard. His dick was chubby and lying against his leg. He writhed with desire. She smiled, and knelt between his legs.

"Suck me, Letty, suck me please."

"I don't think so," she said, "least not yet. There's something I wanna try first." She stood, turned so that she was facing his feet, and lowered herself over his waist. She flipped his chub back so that it was resting against his stomach instead of his leg, and settled her sex on top of it. She began to rock.

Letty's pussy was already damp but as she rocked she got wetter and wetter, and Ruben's cock grew, as she knew it would. He began to breathe harder, as his dick got stiffened and grew, like Pinocchio's nose.

"Letty let me..." she quieted him by reaching back and covering his mouth. She changed from a gentle rocking motion and began sliding up and down on his stiff member. He moaned and she rose up to take his cock inside her. Once in and out, twice in and out, lift off and rub her pussy on his stiff cock, coating him with her sweet, warm juices.

Letty found herself close to orgasm and redoubled her efforts. The fire between her legs got hotter and hotter. Three more strokes and she exploded. Her head bent forward and her legs clamped tightly around Ruben's hips. She moaned and clamped him even tighter as her entire body shook. Slowly she coasted down the leeward side of her orgasm. She sucked in air and realized that she had been holding her breath. Ruben was humping her ass without penetration, desperately seeking his own release.

Letty lifted up to allow his cock into her pussy but it never got that far. Ruben began to spurt, cum was flying everywhere. It got on Letty's back and in her hair. It got on Ruben's chest and all over his face. He laughed and continued to spurt. When the cum was exhausted the cock continued to jerk, as though it refused to believe that all the sperm was gone. She looked at him over her shoulder, laughed back at him, and reached back to wipe the ejaculate from his face.

"You look all tuckered out Ruben. Do you think you can go one more time?"

"You mean, today?"

"I mean, right now?"

"No chance, Letty. All I can think about right now is one of those Macho Man Triple Steak and Cheese Burritos. Let's go to Taco Bell."

"I don't want to go," Letty said, "but as long as you're going... pick me up an Allegro Chicken Salad with the Chipotle dressing. I'll wait here and I won't get dressed. Hurry back, baby."

Ruben pulled on his shorts and a T shirt. He grabbed his keys and headed out the front door. Letty watched from the window as he scurried down the walk and jumped into the car. Her mind began to wander.

"What if I accidentally drop some Chipotle dressing on Ruben's cock? What if some of his burro sauce winds up on my tits, or close to my pink taco? Someone would definitely have to lick that off. Hmmm."

Turning she made her way deeper into the house, into the hall. She turned the thermostat down real low and opened a couple of windows in the bedroom where she rubbed her nipples and waited for them to come to attention.