I'm Loving It Ch. 01

Story Info
Unappreciated girlfriend visits an old friend.
4k words
4.26
52.8k
47
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkess
Silkess
115 Followers

When I decided to step outside of my relationship, I wasn't feeling appreciated by my boyfriend. He has an aggressive temper, and he spent more time watching porn and video games than showing me attention. He'd get irritable with me over small things, like leaving a McDonald's wrapper in his truck by accident, and despite ten months together, it felt like things were becoming tenser.

We were less connected than ever before, and I'd recently been thinking about other men when I touched myself. No one in particular, but just feeling like I wasn't being touched by him the way I wanted to, and my fantasies had shifted from fantasies of him to random men, or some guy I'd seen throughout my day that looked at me like I'm beautiful. I'd cheated before in other shorter term problem relationships, but all of my long term relationships I'd been completely faithful. I just know that I worship my man, and deserve a certain level of respect, and if a man isn't good to me then something inside me yearns for someone to treat me well. I'm a good looking girl who gets lots of attention, 5'4" tall, 32c-23-34, long brown curly hair, green eyes. I don't have time to waste on guys who put me on a shelf.

So when an old friend who was in the Army got in touch with me, I felt excited to have someone to talk to. I wasn't thinking of anything happening between us, but in hindsight I sort of asked for it.

My boyfriend, Steve, wasn't all bad. I was 29, and he was 35. I still found him sexy to look at, with his construction-worker body, full of definition. Even his slight beer gut was cute and manly. Steve was drinking a lot lately, though, and it felt like maybe this was just a flash in the pan relationship—-intensely passionate at first, and then fizzled and dead. Our sex was hit or miss, but I still loved his body and his smell, and I even understood how locked up he was inside with emotions. He'd had a pretty rough childhood with emotional abuse and violence, and at first he'd seemed eager to open up and talk about what was going on inside of him, but lately there'd been a huge wall that I couldn't climb over.

He wanted lots of blowjobs lately, which I initially gave him on command in an effort to make him happy. Sometimes more than once a day. And even without being asked, I would suck his cock when he came home from work and I could see he had a lot of stress. I've always loved having a cock in my mouth, and the intensity the man feels transmits to me so that I can literally cum from sucking a cock and touching my pussy, and I'll be totally satisfied. My issue was division of labor. When was the last time he'd eaten me out, you ask? Four months ago!

My friend Miko had just come back from spending time in Afghanistan, and thankfully hadn't had any problems there. He's a break dancer, so his troop went over there to entertain the other soldiers. That's actually his job in the Army—to breakdance! Apparently the Army has tons of musicians and other entertainers whose job it is to just keep up the troop morale.

Miko used to be my sister's friend, so he was only 25. He and I had spent enough time together that we formed our own actual friendship a few years ago. All of us grew up in Upstate New York, in the country, and he was this cool, hip black guy who somehow blended in fine with almost everyone, letting the local racism roll off of him. He'd gone into the army two years ago, then did his tour in Afghanistan, and was back at Fort Drum now, only a half hour from my town.

Since Steve was at work for four more hours, I actually had time to text with Miko without feeling like Steve was going to look over my shoulder or demand to see my phone. I asked Miko all about his time and we texted back and forth playing catch up.

When he asked if I was in a relationship I told him yes. Then he asked if I was happy. I hesitated before responding, not sure if I wanted to open this can of worms. I prefer to keep conversations light, and I'm the type of girl who doesn't want to talk much unless I'm doing well. I certainly don't want to drag anyone down into my misery, except my closest girlfriends.

'It's ok', I replied.

'I asked if ur happy,' he wrote.

I stared at my phone nervously, as I had to admit to myself that I couldn't say 'yes' to that question.

'I guess not,' I texted. 'But we r working on it.'

'Meet me,' he said.

'I can't.'

'You can, and you will.' I'd already told Miko that I had nothing to do today, but I hadn't meant that as an invitation.

'Not gonna cheat on my boyfriend.'

'Look Aurora, I never asked you to. I feel protective of you, and you need a friend. Texting sucks only slightly less than talking on the phone.'

I thought about it and decided it was okay to meet my friend. Steve gets super jealous of any guy in my life, except my gay friend. He gets jealous of the girls, too. If he knew I was meeting Miko, he'd definitely break something in the house to make his point.

I asked where we should meet, and Miko said McDonalds in Adams, which was cool because we all used to get ice cream there as teenagers and then drive to the creek and hang out.

I felt a nervous sort of excitement come over me as I got ready. I put on my makeup and fussed with it, and then didn't like my outfit and tried on more. Why was I so nervous and wanting to impress Miko? We'd had plenty of opportunities to hook up if we wanted to, but nothing had ever pulled us that way. And yet here I was, feeling giddy and preening for him. I told myself I just wanted to feel pretty and be complimented, but I definitely pushed the envelope of 'pretty' into the 'slutty' folder!

When I walked out my door I looked like I was going to get fucked! I had 2.5 inch heels on to give me a little more height next to Miko's 6'1" frame. I had sneakers with me in case we decided to take the trail down to the creek. But that's where practicality ended: my bra was black lace and you could see my C cups under my see-through black blouse. I had a short, dark blue stretch skirt with a slit, and black thigh-high stockings. When it bounced or swung, you could see my thighs. After endless fussing and not being able to control my hair, I'd pulled it back into a ponytail with a blue google to minimize frizz. Red lipstick and lots of black eyeliner with a hint of blue around it to accentuate my sea blue eyes and blue skirt.

Anyone who saw me would think 'that girl wants dick'! But I wasn't even trying to send off that vibe. I was just lost in my own panic trying to look good, not too sexy, but sexy enough to get noticed. And I wanted quirky, too, thus the last minute stockings and white dangly earrings that looked like ivory but weren't.

Miko was already waiting at McDonalds when I got there, but to his credit he hadn't texted or chided me for being ten minutes late. He drove a black Jeep wrangler, and he stepped out of it when I pulled in next to him. Wow had he filled out! His tight white shirt hugged his body and showed the definition of his pecs and shoulders. Even the cut of his abs occasionally pressed against the fabric. He wore tight blue jeans, and they left little to the imagination for a girl who pays attention.

I felt like I was tripping down the sidewalk as I crossed the space to him, and the way he looked at me made me nervous although his smile was so sincere that I wanted to keep looking at it. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me off of my feet, his hands grabbing my ass to hold me up, and me wrapping my legs around him for stability. "Oh, Rori I missed you!" he said. "You look absolutely delicious!"

He set me down, though not after I'd felt his firm body pressing against mine and letting me know how toned everything was.

"You look amazing!" I said, eyeing him up and down. "Just, so good. Where'd all these muscles come from?"

Miko laughed. "Been lifting a lot. Not much else to do. Did lots of bouldering in Afghanistan."

"You should model that body of yours."

"I feel underdressed," he said, giving me a long up and down, his eyes lingering over every curve on my body.

I flushed a little at his glance and actually felt a rush between my legs. This was a bad idea, I realized, coming here, dressing like this, everything. Steve and I had been through a lot together, and despite the difficulties we were working through lately, we needed each other. We'd moved in together prematurely, due to hardships, and now shared bills and even a bank account. The routine part had ironed itself out, and it was just a matter of getting our spark back. Yet here I was, making advances on another man.

I knew I should just get a coffee with Miko, tell him it was nice seeing him, and leave. That was my last chance to redeem myself. We went inside, and since it was such a hot day, Miko ordered a large twist cone for himself. I got an iced coffee, and we decided to sit in his Jeep so we could eat and talk undisturbed.

I don't know if he did it on purpose, but even the way he licked an ice cream cone just had me going. He was so deliberate about it, lapping his tongue in long, slow strokes that made me think about his tongue doing other things. God I was undeniably horny, and everything inside of me was screaming no, except the part that was whispering yes.

My panties were wet. I couldn't feel them, but I knew they were, and I had butterflies by the time he was halfway done with his ice cream. His bulge hadn't moved, so I was also fidgety and wondering if he found me attractive.

"Okay, Rori, what's going on with this guy?"

"Oh, you know. Typical guy, anger issues, drinks too much."

"Is he violent?"

"No. Not at all."

"So why aren't you happy?"

I told him how I'd been feeling lately, just unattractive, neglected.

"You are a beautiful, sexy, ravishing..." Miko trailed off, catching himself. "Look, Rore, you're a stunner. I can't take my eyes off of all that you're showing." He licked his lips here, and we both laughed because he'd been licking ice cream off them but it looked like he was some feral animal undressing me with his eyes and mouth.

His knee lightly rested against my knee, and the contact felt like an electrical conduit sending pulses straight to my pussy. I got more comfortable, shifting my leg onto the seat so my shin ran alongside his thigh. As I did so, my skirt rode up enough to show some of my bare thigh, above the stockings.

"That's what I'm talking about," he said, giving a small smile and then staring intently at me with those deep, dark eyes of his before looking back at my legs.

"What this?" I said, playfully running a finger lightly along the soft skin of my inner thigh, where his eyes were glued.

His windows were tinted, and it occurred to me that we were in the middle of a public parking lot but no one could see what was going on in the Jeep.

He shook his head and looked back at my face and we both laughed. I liked the way he looked at me so much, I felt like a flower left out in the sun without water for too long, and he was a cool drink of water. I put my hand on his knee and left it there. "Miko, I appreciate that. I haven't felt sexy from my boyfriend in a long time."

"I don't believe that. Do you dress like this for him?"

I bit my lip shortly. "No," I said, almost realizing it for the first time. I hadn't done anything in a long time to try to turn Steve on.

My face must've given something away, because Miko slid his hand on top of mine and patted it briefly. "It's okay, Aurora. You're not just someone's toy doll, you know."

His words hit a nerve and I felt like I wanted to cry. I also felt like I wanted him to wrap me up in his arms and keep saying these things to me. But I didn't want to be that girl so I shoved that damsel in distress of my mind and asked how his love life's been.

He laughed. "Oh, non-existent. I can't really get into girls wearing Hijabs in hundred degree weather. We just watch a lot of porn over there."

"No sex?"

"Not in months."

"Aren't there hookers or something?"

"Yeah there's hookers, but I wouldn't even wrap it and tap it with one of them."

"Why not? It's better than your hand."

He made a skeeved out face. "No way. I heard sand crabs eat through condoms!"

I burst out laughing at his joke, and he laughed with me.

Miko's laugh has always been infectious, and I started perking up. I just felt good, right now, and I want to make him feel as good as he was making me feel. Miko moved his hand away from my hand and reached up to my shoulder, where he rubbed me in a friendly way. "Don't let guys get you down. I'd say do your best with this guy, and if he still doesn't appreciate you, then move on and find someone who does. Some strong, handsome protector type," he pauses, smiling slyly, "you know, maybe a black soldier who's just home from Afghanistan."

His eyes are staring intently into my own now, but his expression is unreadable. I think I see hunger there, and I certainly feel hunger in myself. My pussy is aching, but his crotch hasn't moved at all. And somehow I just decide that I need this now. Steve feels like some buzzing, screaming voice in the back of my mind, but from far away, like a mosquito. I slide my fingers up Miko's leg, very slowly and deliberately, looking in his eyes. He looks back, and it's like we're hypnotized by each other. My fingers don't stop, just climb inexorably up his thigh, melting his hard muscles, until my hand stops, a mere centimeter from his crotch, where I can now see movement inside his pants. Neither of us breaths, we just stare. I can feel the tension in my chest, in my thighs, and everywhere between, swirling electrically. Then Miko nibbles his bottom lip, just lightly bites it for a second, like he's nervous, or uncertain.

"Do you appreciate me?" I whisper.

Miko nods, swallowing hard.

My hand continues, fingertips slipping onto the front of his jeans, feeling his hardening cock beneath the denim.

"I appreciate you, too," I tell him.

"Mmm," he moans, as I slide my hand up and down his shaft on the outside of his jeans.

"And I want to show you just how much. Is that okay?"

"Mmhmm," he says.

"But I don't want you to touch me. You're not allowed." Using both hands, I slide his belt free from its constraints, and unbutton the top of his jeans. "I think my body still belongs to my boyfriend. But there's something I want to give to you."

His zipper sounds so loud in the stillness of his car as I pull it down. I spread his fly open and nuzzle my face against his briefs. The material is soft, but beneath it his hard cock pushes against my face as I rub my cheek up and down it. His hips thrust against me, and I am yearning to taste him. I want to feel the shape of his cock, the way he clenches when I take him into my mouth. But I don't want to hurry this moment. I keep nuzzling through his underwear, smelling his musky, unfamiliar crotch odor, feeling his curly little pubes against my forehead. I slide one hand up his stomach, letting it trace across his perfect abs. Everything about this man is rock hard, and I'm aware I set a limit to him, but I'm dizzy with lust and not sure how I will bring myself to enforce it if he pushes his boundaries.

Miko is moaning and gyrating his hips against my face, and I am running my left hand across his pecs now, stopping to pinch his nipples, which elicits more moaning and squirming from him. With my right hand, I trace my fingertips across the top of his cock, and then slip one finger into the waistband of his underwear.

He lets out a gasp of pleasure as I tease this finger along his cock, and then without warning my hand slides into his underwear and takes hold of his cock. I grip it tightly at first, and then slide my hand down it, and back up, and begin stroking slowly.

"Oh god," he says. "It feels so good."

His hands reach for my breasts but just as soon as he grabs them I yank hard on his cock and growl, "No touching me, remember?"

"Oh, yes. Yes now I remember." He moans as my hand goes back to sliding up and down his cock, and my mouth kisses his abdomen, brushing the tip of his cock along the edge of my mouth, letting him know what's coming next. His cock is calling to me, and I want it so bad. It's longer than Steve's, but not as thick. And I want to feel it in my mouth, want to own this cock with my lips and tongue, want to see if I can take it all the way down my throat.

"Ugh, oh, what are you doing to me?" he asks.

"I'm serving my country," I reply slyly, and that's the moment I decide to take him into my mouth.

Miko groans loudly as I slide my lips down his cock, tonguing his shaft and taking half of him into my mouth. His head is big and fills the entrance to my throat in the most dizzying way, so I hold him there. My pussy tingles and pulses and all throughout my body I feel these fireworks unleashed as I suck on him, bobbing my head up and down, taking him a little deeper with each pass.

His hand curls in my hair roughly and I think about stopping, reminding him of the no touch rule, but I decide to let him slide. He pushes down on my head as my mouth takes him further and further and by the time I almost have him completely down my throat he grabs my head with both hands and jams my head the rest of the way down on his cock. I try to gasp but my voice comes out as a muffled gag, my forehead mashed to his pubes and his cock so deep in my throat that I can't breathe at all. I love deep-throating. I regain my calm, holding my breath and licking the base of his shaft and balls as I feel his body writhe and squirm like he's a bull I've lassoed. I'm fingering my pussy with my left hand now, completely bent over and mashed against his crotch with no oxygen. He's crushing my head against him even though my lips are at the base of his cock, and somehow I feel his cock head press even further into my throat.

I'm feeling faint and dizzy, like his cock is my whole world, and then I squeeze his thigh hard and rear back when I have no more air. He lets me off and I feel air rushing into my lungs again, beautiful air, but before I can take a third gasp he is shoving my mouth back onto his hard cock.

"Mmm btrd" I try to call him a bastard but he's too busy bucking his hips and man-handling my head and I just let him use my mouth like his personal toy. Oh my god he is facefucking the shit out of me and my pussy is dripping as I finger my clit.

"I'm gonna cum," he warns, but rather than let me take another breath to handle his load he crushes my face down again. I'm loving it so much, this man just losing complete control of himself, my sopping wet pussy is swelling and sparks are shooting through my abdomen and I know I'm going to cum from his excitement. His cock suddenly swells and stretches my throat and mouth, and then he is pumping hot cum into my mouth. I squeeze and dig my nails in so he lets me up, because I'm about to choke. And as I slide back off his cock, each pulse of cum hits another part of my throat, my tongue, the roof of my mouth, my lips. I'm swallowing his cum and gasping for air as my own orgasm rips through my in waves of color and heat, like ripples in a magma pond. "Ohoohohgod," I manage as my thighs tremble and my skin tingles and melts. A squirt or two hits my face but I barely feel it as I'm lost in my own electric place.

Miko's laying there now, spasming with his head back and eyes tightly shut. His cock fills my vision and I take it into my mouth again, dazed as I come down from my orgasm, just sucking him like candy, cleaning his salty cum off.

"Oh Rore, mmm, oh god." Then he giggles. "It's too much, wait." He gently pulls my face off of his cock. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life," he says. "Who knew you sucked a cock like that?"

I smile at him, feeling beautiful and sexy, even knowing his cum is on my face. "Not my boyfriend," I say.

Silkess
Silkess
115 Followers
12