I'm Not a Doctor; I'm a Princess

Story Info
Stressed out hospital intern has a secret sex life online.
1k words
3.93
18.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Lin worked all day in the ICU—seeing sickness, pain and worry-- so much and so many people calling out to her, needing her, trusting her with their suffering.

It was too much!

Another cry in the toilet, looking at herself looking into her own eyes what did she see? Red eyes, flushed cheeks.. . stress..

But as she stared, she wondered what did those men see? Those men she allowed to peek in on her secret garden, her private page on a photo sharing website. She had met the men on sex website, and they had all sent photos of their cocks to her. So many nights she would pose nude and post the photos online for this group. It was her special place; the place she escaped to when the big-person world got too overwhelming, where she was just a little princess and all her Prince Charming's could love her.

But no, her special place was deeper than that. Each photo she showed her boys said, "No, I'm not a good girl... I'm not what you think I am.. This is who I am..."

And she would get so wet, staring at photos of their bodies and cocks and their messages, their fantasies. But, in exchange for photos of her with a dildo in her pussy, she needed more than love; she needed shame, and she demanded worship.

She looked into her eyes in the mirror and saw that naughty girl behind them.... And when she returned home tonight she would let all her "boys" see her too...

Her breath quickened into soft shallow sighs and dampness spread through her smooth slit... "What is happening to me," as her left hand went to the hem of her knee-length skirt and started lifting.

Behind her, the door to the bathroom burst open; her supervisor, Dr. Wu, leaned in and stared at her, "Are you ok, Claire?"

She bolted upright, crossing her arms beneath her tiny bosom. "Yes, yes," she laughed. "Sorry, just needed a short break; you know how it goes."

Dr. Wu's eyes bore into her. "Are you sure? You seem pretty tense."

Claire looked away, reaching for a tissue from the dispenser. "No, I'm fine, fine, ready to get back out there." She wiped her hands and smoothed her white coat. "What about the lung cyst patient?"

Dr. Wu turned; Claire grabbed the door and followed her into the antiseptic chaos of the ICU.

The day continued in a cascade of pain and blood and anger and worry and pills and cleaning agents...

And suddenly, it ended, and she was changed and out the door and getting on the bus and what luck! An open seat. She sat down and her eyes grew heavy and she sank deeper into herself... and she thought about her boys.. the boys that looked at her photos and sent their fantasies and hunger to her and photos of their cocks.

What could she call them? Friends? She didn't know, but felt dampness once again moisten her little cotton panties. She shifted slightly in her seat and thought some more.

And dreamed.

She made it to her room, set up the camera and started stripping and taking photos. Her mind went to her red vibrator in the end table and she took it out and started playing with herself, knowing she would never show these photos to anyone, not even to her boys, when, she heard a click. She sat up as the door to her bedroom slowly opened, mystified, then gasped in horror at who entered her room. A big white guy, an even bigger black guy, the other guy... She knew them! The guys that she showed her body to online...

"What? What are you doing here? How did you find me?" she backed up against the wall, hugging her knees, trying to hide her own nakedness.

They knew who she was; they knew her hospital, her face, her name! "How did you find me?"

the men laughed ominously and exchanged glances but no one answered her. They surrounded her bed, cornering her, staring at her, stares that said "slut."

She felt so humiliated, naked, her pussy open and wet and exposed.

The men unbuckled their pants and pulled their already hard cocks out.

"No," she whispered. "Please don't."

One of them, the big white guy with too much muscle and a big cock, sneered at her. "Do it," he commanded.

She was helpless. She slowly spread her legs and showed them her pretty little treasure, her pink swollen pussy, shaved clean for them, ready and gaping. What else could she do?

The big white guy picked up the dildo even as he pumped his throbbing cock and handed it to her. "Play with yourself."

She stared into their eyes then down ashamed of her tight little body and she took the vibrator turned it on the buzzing alone making her moan and put it to her clit, she jolted, moaning .. She felt their eyes on her, raping her, and stared at their cocks as she slid the vibrator into her slick channel. Mewling softly, she leaned back and spread her legs wider... "oh god," she whimpered. "Look at me- I'm so dirty-- look at my dirty little pussy..." She worked the vibrator deeper into her slick channel, her wetness soaking the sheets. She stared up at the big white guy, saw the savage hunger in his eyes as he pumped his huge cock.. She leaned forward, she wanted that long cock in her mouth; she needed it in her mouth...

A spasm shook her; she thrashed, her orgasm surging, warm liquid bursting across her fingertips. She heard herself moan and then-- everything was wrong.

She stared up at the other commuters on the dimly lit bus; confused before noticing with a shock that her skirt was pushed up to her crotch, that her fingers were in her panties.

She jumped up, humiliated as people tried not to look. She kept her eyes on the floor and saw the seat glisten with her wetness.. She smacked the stop button and the bus immediately pulled over. Stumbling off the bus, she stood on the sidewalk for a moment, disoriented in the glare of the streetlights. She took a couple of deep breaths and calmed down enough to notice she was nearly home.

She started walking quickly down the lamp-lit gritty sidewalks among the commuters.. "Please, my boys, be watching tonight..." she whispered to herself. "I have something to show you..."