I'm Not a Fussy Person

Story Info
Attitudes of a dom, purely for amusement.
1k words
4.08
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

This story is suitable only for 18+ who are not upset by adult themes of sex, bondage and BDSM. If you are, please read something else.

This is a fictitious story about fictitious people, fictitious places and fictitious activities. It is not intended as a lifestyle suggestion nor a sexual manual. All the fictitious people in this story are adults of 18+ (I know because they all showed me their birth certificates) who took part in the story of their own volition and no coercion was used. Some damage was caused but kept to a minimum.

The right to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Please read on and, hopefully, enjoy.

* * * * * *

I'm not a fussy person. I like some things in particular but not bothered by others. For instance: I like my tea just so; I don't like golden delicious apples; nor do I like gratuitous swearing. I keep my slave naked because it's easier than stripping her each time I want to hump her. Also it shows that she is at a different level to me, my inferior. As I said I'm not a fussy person.

However I do like a little ceremonial at times. I like to dress up a little on my birthday and at Christmas. Perhaps I should be more precise, I like to dress up my slave on these occasions, just for a change.

I call her into my presence after laying out the uniform I want her to wear. I then dress her in black silk stockings, suspender belt and four inch heels. I fasten a black bustier around her body, leaving her breasts and mons clearly visible (and accessible) then have her hold onto the four poster bed as I pull the lacing as tight as I can, even using my knee in her back for leverage. Once this is done, I place wrist-cuffs on her and attach her wrists by a short chain to her collar. This restricts her hands to within eighteen inches of her neck (mainly to make the point that she is always confined and under my control). The assemblage is completed by clamps on her nipples and labias, naturally with small bells to tinkle as she moves. I don't need to fit a choker as she wears a stainless steel rigid collar with my ownership details engraved at all times. Her name is not engraved as she doesn't have one, I find 'you', 'that' or 'slave' perfectly adequate. I also allow her to wear make-up including on her breasts with nail polish on finger and toe nails.

She then wears this uniform for the whole day, gently chiming as she moves, until I strip her at bedtime. Obviously during the day I would need to tighten the laces on the bustier, have to keep everything neat and tight. The chains are an inconvenience to her but still allow her to serve me in any way I require. I do believe that she actually likes to be dressed up, she probably feels that it proves she is not an animal but just an inferior human being. Well, everyone is welcome to delusions.

When serving my food, she will place the dishes in front of me and then shake her breasts as I like to hear the bells. While I eat , she kneels at my side and sometimes I will feed her morsels from my plate. Naturally I will enjoy exploring her body while I do so.

When I am ready for bed, I take her upstairs, strip her and then tie her wrists and ankles in an 'X' to the bed posts, standing at the bottom of my bed. I then take a riding crop and give her a festive thrashing. Having done this I would then either give her a good rodding or have her give me a blow job depending on my mood. When finished she would be locked into her cage and I can relax and go to sleep. Yes, I prefer to sleep alone.

As I said earlier, this procedure takes place on my birthday and Christmas day. I have different traditions for other days as well. Boxing day, for instance, I fold her into a box, or rather a large suitcase for the day and only unpack her for dinner. That is, she makes my dinner and serves it gagged and chained.

On New year's eve, she creates a buffet for me and I then lay her on the table, pinioned, and set out the food using her as a 'Lazy Susan' with a lit dinner candle placed in her vagina. I do think candles at a dinner table make eating more of an occasion, don't you? As they burn for at least four hours, she is left in place until the candle is used up. As I am a kind owner, I use the special candles that go out when down to the last inch, a fact that she doesn't know. I see the new year in by adjusting her position so her head is hanging over the edge and have her 'practice' her deep throat technique on me.

'Normal' days she attends to my needs naked except for her collar with perhaps chains on her wrists and a short hobble. She is expected to keep the house clean and tidy, cook and serve all my meals. She provides whatever entertainment I want from being humped to erotic dancing for my pleasure. If I'm in the mood, I will bind her in various ways, usually finishing with a good cropping or whipping. During these activities I keep her gagged to reduce the noise.

I've had her now for five years. She still looks fit and healthy because I keep her on a strict diet and regimen. Any slippage in her performance is heavily punished. Soon after I got her I spent several months training and exercising her to make a ponygirl. Even now I spend quite a lot of my time driving her around my estate harnessed in my sulky. I have often thought of getting another one so I could drive a pair but to be honest I'm too lazy to commit the time to the training they would need.

As I said, I'm not a fussy person.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers