I'm Not Going

Story Info
Ebony Mercedes makes her case to white Zack.
2.1k words
4.39
50.8k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

With apologies to Glee, I was inspired to write this story by Amber Riley's rendition of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going." Enjoy!

-----------------------

I was laying in bed. Alone. On a Sunday morning.

Now some of you might say I should be at church, but I'm glad to say I was working to the late hours last night, getting my work done. So it's a lot to ask for me to get my lazy bum out of bed on a Sunday morning.

Grumbling slightly, I rolled over and looked at the clock. Nine-thirty, almost ten o'clock in the morning.

I tried to roll over on my tummy, but I couldn't, because of my strong erection.

Normally my girlfriend Mercedes would be here to help me get rid of this erection. But this morning at least, she wasn't here.

I figured she was at church with her family. I didn't begrudge her time with her family at all. My dick disagreed.

I was about to take matters into my own hands, so to speak, when I heard the front door being unlocked. Less than a minute later, Mercedes herself entered my bedroom.

And she was pissed off.

I could tell by the way her flip flops hit the floor quick and hard. Even with her sunglasses on I could tell she was Pissed Off with a capital PO.

Silently, she came in the room and threw her little white leather draw string purse on my dresser with a hard sigh.

I said, "You're back early."

Mercedes smiled at me as she stared into the mirror above my dresser. "Yes."

But her smile had a strained quality to it.

I took a minute to compose my words, as I gazed at Mercedes. She was short and built like an hourglass, but not fat, wearing a white strapless floor-length dress and pink flip-flops that contrasted beautifully with her chocolate-milk skin. Her long shiny black hair was done in curls that brushed her soft brown shoulders and cascaded down her silky back. The only jewelry she wore was a tiny gold cross on a long gossamer thin fine-gauge gold chain.

Oh yeah, guess I should mention that Mercedes is black. African-American. And hot.

And I'm white. Quite caucasian. Five-ten. Blond hair. Green eyes.

Mercedes and I have been dating for several months now. And during those several months she has had to endure ocasional snide remarks from her family, mostly from her father.

I feel responsible.

So even as Mercedes sighed hard, with her hands flat on the dresser, I took a careful breath and said, "Do you want to talk about it, hon?"

"Not really, baby." Her voice, which was usually so soft and silky yet still husky, was sad and heavy.

"Let me guess - you were treated to more sermons about how evil I am because of my white skin and your relationship with me is akin to sleeping with the enemy?"

Mercedes smiled and almost laughed, despite herself. This time the smile reached her eyes. "Yes. That's exactly what happened. And so I walked out of church today."

From laying flat on my back with my hands clasped behind my head, I sat up a little. "No way."

She turned away from the mirror and nodded. "Way. For the first time in my life. I couldn't stand my father's hypocrisy. Talking about God and reading passage from the Bible all about inclusiveness, while he can't stand to see people of two different races together."

"How does the rest of your family feel about us?"

Mercedes considered that for a moment.

"That's a good question. I think most of them are OK with it. They just don't want to come out and say so either way, and possibly disagree with my father. God forbid they should disagree with my father."

I grinned at her dry, sarcastic tone. But my grin faded quickly. "I'm sorry."

That made her take off her shades. "What on earth do you have to be sorry for?"

Her voice had softened.

"All this drama with your pops. Sometimes I feel responsible."

Mercedes took the three steps necessary to cross the room, and she sat on my bed.

Then she looked at me, placing her right hand flat on my chest, her fingers spread apart, showing off her long peach fingernails.

"Zachary. Baby. Look at me." Her voice was patient and affectionate.

I raised my head to gaze into those soft brown eyes.

"Don't you ever feel responsible for what my father says. Yes, I'll grant you, I've had to deal with more than my fair share of drama these last few months. But don't you ever feel like any of this is your fault. My father is the only one responsible for his behavior."

I smiled, faintly. "Thanks."

"And besides which, the comments I get from Daddy would have to get downright evil for me to consider leaving you."

I smiled wider this time. "Really?"

Mercedes ran her nails through my wheat-blond hair and smiled back affectionately. "Really, baby. There's no way I'm living without you."

My grin reappeared. "Is that right?"

She grinned back and leaned in very close. "That is right. You're the best man I've ever known. There's no way I'll let you go."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Good. And you're gonna love me."

Then she bent down and touched her lips to mine.

As she kissed me I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

It didn't take long for our kissing to go from soft and sweet to hot and sexy. Tongues got into the act.

Mercedes gently pulled back. Lips parted slightly, pursed, eyes hooded. She purred, "Why don't I slip into something a little more comfortable?"

"Yeah. Sounds good."

She kissed me one more time, then slipped off the bed and stood up.

Flip-flops came off first. Grinning devilishly, her eyes never leaving mine, she reached around for the zipper to her dress and then let the whole thing fall off.

It fell to the floor in a puddle of white fabric.

My gaze traveled up. She wasn't wearing panties.

I took in the sight of her standing there, smiling, hands on her waist.

Her smile changed into a naughty grin. "Is that a pyramid under your sheets or are you just happy to see me naked?"

I chuckled. "You got me."

Mercedes giggled naughtily as she stepped forward, hips swaying seductively.

"Well, why don't we take advantage of it?"

I swallowed. "Sounds good to me."

As she climbed back into bed with me, I said, "I don't believe you."

"What, baby?"

"Going to church without any underwear on."

Her eyes flashed. "I know! No bra or panties. Tsk tsk tsk."

I grinned at her. "You naughty girl."

"Yes, I am. What can I say, I was in a hurry and I just put on the first thing I saw."

Then without another word she climbed on top of me, held on to my shoulders, and put her boobs in my face. My view of the bedroom was obscured by the softest pair of tits I've ever had the pleasure of handling.

They were warm and soft, shaped like watermelons, the same shade of chocolate as the rest of her and didn't droop but instead stood out, the nipples a slightly darker shade of chocolate that looked like fudge.

I hefted them, squeezed them together, fondled them, then held one steady as I licked and sucked on her nipple, first the right and then the left, making each nipple hard, listening to each noise Mercedes made. Sighs of pleasure. Moans of delight.

Mercedes moaned anew as she said, "Missed these?"

"Yep. Sure did."

She laughed through her moans. "Don't talk with your mouth full....."

I chuckled as I returned to the very pleasant task of servicing her breasts.

Minutes later, Mercedes had that look on her face that meant she had been sufficiently aroused. She had that look as she moved down to kiss me. "I love you so much, Zack."

"I love you, too, Mercedes."

"Would you like to eat my pussy, baby?"

"Is this a trick question?"

Mercedes laughed out loud. She kissed me with affection and then scooted forward and reached up for the head board.

My view was now obscured by the chocolate rose petals of her pussy lips. I held her hips steady as I began to gently flick my tongue over her clit.

The noises she made when I had sucked her breasts were nothing compared to the noises she was making as I ate her pussy. It was no trouble pleasuring her like this. Just picture a pussy made of chocolate, completely shaved, and if I spread her pussy lips apart, it showed off a pink moist center.

And that pink moist center was starting to get wet.

So it didn't take very long at all for Mercedes to climb off me, her pussy smelling of arousal, and move in between my legs, where she wasted no time in giving my dick a little attention.

Mercedes loved to suck my dick just as much as I loved to eat her pussy, if not more so.

I watched, absolutely in rapture, as her brown mouth wrapped around my pink shaft and start to suck.

Mercedes just went to town on my dick, sucking it like it was the best lollipop she had ever tasted, coating it with her saliva and leaving a ring of red lip-gloss at the base of the shaft.

At the end of one long slow suck, she released my dick from her mouth and said, "Did you like that, baby?"

"You have to ask?"

Mercedes laughed. "Do you want to fuck?"

"If you do."

"I do." She gave the pink head of my dick two more quick sucks, then quickly straddled me, her fingers lightly holding my shaft.

"Uhm, Mercedes?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't you want me to wear a condom?"

"Nope."

"But you might get pregnant....."

"That wouldn't be so bad. I would love to have a baby with you, Zack. A girl that looks just like me except she has your eyes."

I chuckled then gasped out loud as she guided the pink head of my dick into her pussy and sank down. It slipped inside her effortlessly.

She moaned and closed her eyes as she sank down.

Damn was she wet. She sank down until my dick was all the way up in her pussy. She paused there, opening her eyes and licking her lips.

"Mmmmmmm, I love to have your dick in my pussy."

I gulped, "No arguments here."

Mercedes giggled. Then she lifted up her hips, and sank back down with an "Oh..."

"What would we name her?"

"Oh.... Comfort ... Clarice."

"Sounds good to me...."

"Good. Now. Shut up. Let's fuck already......"

And for the next few minutes, that's what we did.

The room was filled with her moans, my groans, the bed springs squeaking, and the wet slurping noises of my dick in her pussy.

I didn't think my dick could get any deeper inside her pussy than it already was, when she fell all the way down on it to the balls, and cried out loud, "Oh God, I'm coming!"

"Me too!"

"Oh yes, baby, shoot that white man semen in my pussy! Fuck the goddamned fucking shit out of my pussy with that big. White. Dick! Oh god.... oh god.... here it comes! Aaaaahhhhhh!!"

And right at that moment, I came inside her. I couldn't have stopped it even if I knew how to. All I knew was that having my dick inside her pussy felt so damn good, so damn right, like it was the only dick that should have been inside her.

Mercedes had her eyes closed, back arched, nails dug in my arms, as she reached orgasm. I felt her pussy pulse around my dick.

Then her death grip relaxed. Her back slowly slouched forward. Her eyes opened.

She smiled dreamily. "Oh, dear god."

"Yeah. That was totally unbelieveable."

"Totally. Did you come?"

"You know I did. And I know you did."

She giggled. "Oh, yes. Most definitely I did." She slumped forward until her head was resting on my chest, her hands caressing my chest, kissing softly.

We laid there like that, just enjoying the after glow.

She finally looked at me and said, "Boy, am I glad I left church early."

We laughed the giddy laugh of satisfied lovers.

"So am I, Mercedes. So am I."

She finally climbed off me and snuggled next to me. "Have you had breakfast yet, baby?"

"Nope. When you came in I was just starting to wake up."

"Let's both take another nap. Then we can make breakfast. Okay?"

"Sounds good...."

Mercedes giggled. As she snuggled closer to me, I noticed how much more relaxed she looked.

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers