I'm Not Going Ch. 02

Story Info
Mercedes has some news for Zach.
3.5k words
4.58
26.2k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

Sometime during the night Sunday night, I was suddenly wide awake.

Something had just woken me up. I didn't know what it was but I knew my instincts were never wrong. I had woken up so suddenly, that I was waiting for my conscious thoughts to catch up to what my instincts were telling me.

Hardly even daring to breathe, I lifted myself up on one elbow and listened for anything out of the ordinary.

Mercedes stirred drowsily next to me. "Baby, what's the matter?"

I silently raised my finger to my lips. Very quietly, not daring to make a sound, I eased out of bed, only wearing boxers, and went to the safe built into the wall, where I quickly spun the dial for the combination lock.

Quietly as I could, I opened the safe and then got my service pistol out. Without even thinking I slid a magazine in and then slid the action back and forth to chamber a round.

I turned around to head for the bedroom door. Mercedes was looking frightened.

I went over and squeezed her arm to reassure her. She smiled but it was a nervous frightened smile. Then I raised my finger to my lips again. She nodded.

Pointing my pistol at the floor, finger off the trigger, I eased out the bedroom door into the hallway.

Walking lightly on the balls of my feet, I went up the hallway to the living room.

I hadn't even reached the end of the hallway when I heard a noise - the click of the lock being picked. That's probably what had woke me up.

I cocked the hammer back on my pistol and got ready to take a life. If some idiot thought he was going to break into my place to steal money, or valuables to sell for money, he was about to commit his last crime.

His next appointment would be to see god. If god existed. Sometimes I wondered.

The door silently eased open.

Not one but three young black men came inside, fumbling and bumbling, like The Three Stooges. Then they made another mistake that a criminal wouldn't make - they started chuckling and snickering, like people who were about to pull a huge prank on someone.

The largest dude said, "Would you guys keep it down? We're gonna wake him up before we can wake him up."

Now I knew who it was. Immensely relieved, I put my pistol on safe, stood up normally, reached over and flicked the lights on.

"Too late."

The three boys jumped right out of their skins.

The same dude who spoke said, "Shit."

I raised my pistol again. "What the hell are you doing in my place?"

The three boys all raised their hands. The oldest said, "We weren't gonna do nothing!"

"Doesn't look that way to me. Talk."

"OK, OK! Mercedes' dad sent us."

"To do what?"

"Scare you a little bit. Rough you up."

"To what end?" Although I thought I already knew the answer to that one.

"To keep you from seeing Mercedes."

I was one second away from cocking back the hammer on my pistol again. But before I could continue my questions, there was movement behind me.

Mercedes brushed past me, wearing her terrycloth bath robe. "Shawn Michael! Darren Thomas! And you, Reggie! I'm surprised and highly disappointed in you. Just what the hell are you three thinking, being out of bed at this time of night?"

The boys actually cringed. The largest one said, "We didn't know you'd be here, Mercedes."

Mercedes placed her hands on her waist. "You didn't 'know' I'd be here?! That is a poor-ass excuse if ever I've heard one. You three get your asses back home and back in bed and if I ever see you three doing some shit like this again I will tell Auntie Jasmine!"

The three of them said, "Yes, Mercedes."

"And you, Shawn Michael!" The youngest one twitched. "I thought I taught you better than this!"

The boy looked at the floor, looking very guilty, and didn't say a thing.

"That's right, child, you know you did wrong! I babysat you while your momma went to night school, and that was after she got through working as a waitress all day! She couldn't afford a real baby sitter so she asked my mother if I would do it. Apparently I didn't do that good of a job after all."

Finally the boy muttered, "I'm sorry, Mercedes."

Mercedes lost some of the fire in her voice. "I know you are, baby. Come here."

She took the boy in a surprisingly tender, maternal hug. Then she looked at the other two. "And just what brought you three here in the middle of the night, anyway?"

The oldest one, who was also looking very guilty, raised his head and said, "Your pops sent us."

Mercedes' face set in some kind of strange expression, and she didn't ask any more questions. Apparently that told her all she needed to know.

"You boys better get back home and back in bed. I'll be speaking to my father." Her voice was brittle and full of tears.

The three would-be pranksters looked at each other, frightened expressions on their faces. Then the youngest broke away from his partners in crime and came forward to me. "Sir?"

I was startled but then remembered to put my pistol away. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry we disturbed you and Mercedes. Won't happen again."

The boy extended his hand.

I took it. "You're thinking like a man. Now do what Mercedes says and get your butt back home, okay?"

The boy grinned suddenly, not so solemn any more. "Yes, sir."

"And don't let me see you in here again. Okay?"

"No, sir."

The three of them left. I closed the door behind them and locked it again.

Then I turned around, just in time for Mercedes to throw herself into my arms, crying.

I did the only thing I could do - I put my arms around her waist and held her for several minutes, as sobs shook her shoulders.

Finally she pulled back, wiping tears from her eyes. "That is absolutely the last straw! Getting young boys to come over here and break into your house, in the middle of the night, while I'm here!"

"Well, I'm not going to lie. I could have just shot first and asked questions later."

She squeezed my arms. "I know. I know. Believe me. The blame is all on my father, Zachary. All on him. This would have never happened if he'd just taken the time to get to know you! Even just a little bit....."

I held her again, rubbing her back. "Come on. Let's get back to bed. We both have work in the morning."

"Yeah. And I have a phone call to make."

I didn't bother asking her what that was all about. I just figured three teenage boys were about to get into some serious trouble.

* * * * * * * * *

By six pm that evening, I was finally coming home. It had been a long-ass day, made longer by the fact of getting woken up in the middle of the night, and then having to calm Mercedes down, and then trying to relax, myself.

It took an hour or two to get back to sleep last night.

As I pulled in to the driveway and parked, I saw Mercedes' car parked nearby, and smiled.

That would sure make up for the long day.

I opened the front door and came into the foyer, my ears attuned for anything out of the ordinary.

Mercedes' voice came from the kitchen. "Zach? Is that you, baby?"

"Yeah, it's me."

She came out of the kitchen and into the living room, wearing her favorite white cotton tank top and shorts. Her hair was slicked back in a tiny bun. She wore no shoes.

Another thing she wasn't wearing was the gold cross necklace, something she wore at all times. I wondered about that. But I didn't know how to ask.

"There you are. I was getting worried about you."

She walked over and gave me a hug.

Her voice sounded strange. Her face looked odd as well.

I said, "I'm sorry. Had to stay a little late. And then the traffic."

"One of those days, huh?" Her voice was strangely subdued.

"Yeah. One of those days. Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Everything is fine, Zachary." She took my hand and led me further into the living room. "Come on in and relax."

"How was your day?"

"It was alright. It's too bad you had to leave so early this morning."

"Yeah, it was. I wasn't too sure about leaving you at home alone all by yourself, after what happened last night."

"Oh, baby, it was alright. You had to go to work, and so did I. But now that you're home, there's something I want to tell you."

Uh-oh. "OK. What's up?"

"When I got up this morning to use the bathroom, I threw up. Morning sickness......"

She paused for a minute to let that sink in. A grin started to form on my face. I said, "OK. Then what?"

Mercedes led me further into the living room, and continued. "So I got a pregnancy test kit on my way to the salon."

I moved over next to her. "And....?"

Mercedes practically shouted, "It was positive! We're gonna have a baby, Zach!"

"Mercedes, are you serious?"

She laughed. "Quite serious! I already scheduled an appointment with my OB-GYN to confirm the test results."

"Wow... Mercedes...."

"I know!"

"This is unbelievable!"

"I know! But we can't tell anyone just yet. I want to at least wait till after the doctor's appointment."

I got my head together. "Yeah. You're right. In fact one of my buddies didn't tell me his wife was pregnant until she was like three months along."

"I thought about doing that, too. But listen, baby, let's talk about this later, okay?"

"Yeah. We got to celebrate!"

I lifted her up and into a big hug and spun her around, both of us laughing. Then I kissed her ever so gently and put her back down.

The enormity of it was starting to sink in.

"Shit. We're gonna have a baby....."

"I know....."

"What's your pops gonna say?"

The happy look almost went away from her face. "I don't want to tell anyone, not just yet. The second trimester sounds like a good time to tell everyone."

"You mean when you start to show?"

"Mostly I want to give myself time to have a miscarriage first, so I don't have to tell everyone we were having a baby, that we're not gonna have a baby after all."

I nodded glumly. "Yeah, and have to suffer through all those well meant but utterly useless platitudes, not to mention the looks of pity from everyone."

Then she took my hand. "Come on. Let's eat dinner. Then we can have dessert. I know how much you like to have dessert."

I chuckled mischeviously. "Sounds good to me."

Mercedes giggled. "Why don't you go make yourself more comfortable, and put that thing under your jacket in the safe?"

I kissed her again. "Yeah. Give me a couple minutes."

* * * * * * * * *

A couple of hours later, Mercedes was at the sink, washing the dishes.

Still feeling the rush of knowing we were going to have a baby, and a little horny, too, I turned the TV off and went to go help Mercedes do the dishes.

I had long since changed into black jeans and a grey t-shirt. I eased up behind Mercedes and plunged my hands into the warm soapy water after hers.

She licked her lips. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to help."

Mercedes stuck her booty out slightly, so my dick was wedged in between her butt cheeks.

I said, "What are you doing?"

She arched back somewhat and turned her face towards mine. "I'm trying to help...."

"I'm talking about washing the dishes. I don't know what you're talking about."

A naughty laugh came out of her. "Hmmm! It feels like you don't need the help. If you don't mind me saying so."

That was true. I could feel a strong erection forming already.

I chuckled as I nuzzled the nape of her neck. "You are a naughty, naughty girl."

Her voice was deep and sexy. "Why don't we finish the dishes so you can take off these shorts?"

"Sounds good...."

But we only managed to do the dishes for a few more minutes. We still had the silverware left, and the plates and bowls we used.

My dick, however, had other ideas. It was so damned hard, it wasn't funny, straining the seams of my jeans.

My hands did, too. I took them out of the warm soapy water, washed them off, and instead filled them with her breasts. That my hands were still wet, didn't matter. Not to me, and certainly not to Mercedes.

As I nuzzled her neck, she moaned, "Do you like you these black titties, baby?"

"Yes."

"Do you like these big, fat, juicy chocolate titties?"

"Yes.... Can I take them out?"

"Please...."

Seconds later I had the straps of her top down around her arms, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were already hard.

I was extra gentle with her breasts. I knew they would be even more sensitive and tender with pregnancy than normal.

Mercedes pressed herself against me as I fondled her breasts. Then she reached back with one hand, even though hers were still wet and soapy, and unzipped my jeans without even looking.

Then her nimble fingers found my dick and started stroking it.

"Oh my god, baby, it's so hard!"

I grunted in her ear. "Yes. Definitely."

Without another word, she turned around, pushed lightly on my chest so I leaned against the stove. First she took my t-shirt off and threw it careless in any direction. Then she unbuttoned the fly, and yanked my jeans down. Then my dick disappeared into her mouth.

"Mmmm.... Mmmmm.... Mmmm.... Mmmm...."

"Mercedes.... Shit....."

"Mmmmm.... .mmmmm.... mmmm..... Sllluuurrrp.... Sllluurrrp..."

Mercedes was so good at sucking dick, all I could do was grunt and groan and make fuck faces.

"Shit.....!"

And then she stopped.

I looked down, to see Mercedes grinning devilishly.

"I'm afraid to ask. Why did you stop?"

"Because, you can't come yet."

I grinned back at her. "And why is that?"

"I want to make sure you explode inside me."

"Well, you're already pregnant. So at least we don't have to worry about that."

Mercedes giggled. "No."

I stood her up, pulled her to me, and devoured her with kisses. In seconds, I put my tongue in her mouth and played it against hers. As we kissed, I pushed her up against the other side of the kitchen by the sink and played with her breasts.

This time I didn't limit myself to just touching them. I also kissed them softly, and licked and sucked on the nipples lightly.

"Oh, Zachary, baby." Her voice was soft and sweet as melted butter. "Always so gentle...."

I flicked my eyes up at hers as I kissed down her tummy while I sank to my knees. As I arrived at her belly button, making her giggle, I started to pull down her white shorts.

As I pulled them down, I kissed down her legs. Mercedes put her hands on my shoulders as I gathered her shorts together and pulled them past her ankles, then threw them carelessly out in the hallway.

Mercedes wore only a huge smile as I turned back to her, as she threw her tank top, where it landed on top of her shorts.

She hadn't been wearing any panties!

I looked up at Mercedes. She smiled back - and then gently pressed on the back of my head so my face was less than an inch from her chocolate pussy lips.

She didn't need to tell me the rest.

I feasted on her pussy for several minutes, although it didn't take very long for her to become wet and aroused.

Then she lightly placed her fingers under my chin.

I stood up.

Mercedes kissed me. Then she whispered, "Let's get this dick of yours hard again, shall we?"

She hungrily sucked it, then stood back up. We kissed, wantonly, reveling in the mutual passion we shared.

"You wanna get some of this black pussy, baby?"

My voice was low and gravelly. "Yes."

"Tell me how you want to fuck this pussy."

"I want to hit it from the back."

"Well don't just stand there....."

Quickly but gently, I held her waist and turned her around. She held on to the counter top, while I stepped up behind her, and guided the engorged pink head of my dick to her waiting brown pussy lips.

I got the head inside her, then I held on to her waist with both hands and pushed forward.

My dick slipped inside her like a satiny whisper.

"Ahhhhh!"

I whispered, "Do you like that white dick?"

"Oh man, I love your white dick, baby! Give it to me real good!"

Distantly I was aware she didn't "Oh my god" like she usually does. But was for later.

Right now, I just wanted to fuck.

I pushed my dick deep inside her. Kept pushing. Moving my hips back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Mercedes was gripping the edge of the counter top hard.

"Ahhh! Shit! Shit, baby! You the man! Keep fucking me! Don't stop, baby!"

"You like this white dick?"

"Shit, I told you, baby! Oh man, I love my baby so much! I'm gonna have your baby!"

"Love it when you talk dirty."

Mercedes giggled through her moans. "I love you baby! Keep fucking my pussy! Almost.... there!"

I kept thrusting. Trying not to come too soon.

I grunted with the effort. "Mercedes?"

"Oh shit! Yes, baby! Ahhhh! Gonna cum...."

"Will you.... Marry me? Ahhhh shiiiiit!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! AAHHHH!!!"

We both came at the came time. Loudly. Animalistically.

Then there were a few moments of silence.

I pulled my limp dick out of her pussy. She turned around and kissed me. Delicately. Passionately.

Then, in between kisses, I said, "Was that an orgasm or do you really want to get married?"

Mercedes giggled. "Yes. I do want to get married. I want to give my child your last name."

I grinned. Then we just hugged and held each other.

After a few more minutes we both got dressed again. This time we really did finish the dishes, and then returned to the couch to relax.

Mercedes snuggled next to me on the couch, content.

I said, "Mercedes?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What happened to your cross? I usually see you wearing it every time I see you, I was just wondering."

The way she looked at me, I knew I shouldn't have asked her that. But it was too late now.

"I suppose I should tell you that I called my father today."

I grinned for a second. "Ah, that's who you called. I figured those three young boys were in trouble."

She smiled and shook her head. "Oh, no, those boys know what would happen if I called their mother and told her what they had done. Not only would they not be going anywhere for the rest of their lives, they wouldn't be able to sit down, either."

I chuckled. "So you you called your pops?"

She sighed heavily. "Yes. I told him straight up to never call me his daughter again."

"Mercedes, don't you think that's a little strong?"

The way she shook her head, her eyes, chin and mouth set, didn't brook any argument.

"That's why you took the cross off?"

"Yes. He gave it to me ages ago. It used to be a reminder of happy times, a way to give me strength in hard times. But now it's just a reminder of his bible-based hypocrisy."

I didn't know what to say to that. But the only way to help someone through a crisis of faith was just to let them get through it on their own. Help them if they wanted it.

I went through mine long ago.

We laid there a little while longer in silence. The she suddenly looked at me and said, "Zachary? Let's keep this wedding small and private. Just us and a few friends. Family only if they want to come. I don't want a big lavish wedding."

I squeezed her waist. "I happen to share your views, but your mother might have other plans. Hell, my mother might have other plans."

"Yes, well, after I disowned my father, I don't think he's going to let her have anything to do with the wedding."

"It's not too late to back out."

Mercedes climbed on top of me, straddled me, and looked into my eyes. "Zachary, baby, if I done told you once, I told you a hundred times - I'm not going."

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers