I'm Not Going Ch. 03

Story Info
Zach meets the family.
3.9k words
4.53
21.2k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

After breakfast one morning a few days later, Mercedes said to me, "I hope you're up for dinner at my family's house."

"Yeah, sure," I said. "Should I carry my service pistol?"

Quite seriously, she said, "I'm not sure. Are you on call today?"

"I'm always on call. The dangers of being a G-Man."

Mercedes smiled, despite herself. "Well then, Mr. G-man, I'll leave that up to you. But the reason why I want you to come with me is so you can meet my grandfather Luther."

"Ah, yes, you've mentioned him many times. Sounds like a good man."

Mercedes smiled but didn't say anything at first.

"When is dinner, anyway?"

"Four-thirty this afternoon. Mom knows we can't stay too late. I thought we'd arrive about four."

"Sounds good."

* * * * * * * * * *

I followed my partner into the interrogation room, and closed the door.

At the table sat a young black man, who couldn't have been more than seventeen if he was a day, trying to look defiant and cool instead of scared shitless like I knew he had to be.

For our safety as much as his, he was handcuffed to the chair.

My partner Michael Jefferson sat down, smoothing his tie down as he did, opening a file folder.

"Alright, Mr. Tyrone Mitchell. Here's the thing. We've got you for transporting crack cocaine across state lines. You see, when you do anything illegal, and take it across state lines, that makes it a federal crime."

The boy was suddenly a lot less defiant.

That's when I said, "Bet your friends didn't tell you that, did they?"

The boy kept his silence. But I saw his eyes dart around the room.

My partner said, "Look, son, you look like a fine boy." He looked at me. "Doesn't he, Zach?"

I nodded. "Yes. A fine boy. Your mother should be proud."

"Very proud. All we need is the names of the people who got you into this terrible mess-"

Suddenly the boy said, "Look, my moms and my little sister Mercedes is gonna be evicted from the apartment if she can't pay her rent."

I said, "And so you decided to help your friends transport some drugs, right?"

"He said it would be easy money. Just drive the vehicle to a certain address. Even gave me part of the money."

I said, "So you were just trying to help out your mom and your sister."

"Yeah! I wasn't doing nothing violent!"

My partner said, "Well, son, here's what we can do. If you can give us the name of your 'friend,' we can drop the charges of transporting narcotics across state lines."

Then I said, "And we can see about getting you a job."

"Yeah, a fine upstanding young man like yourself."

The boy licked his lips nervously. He looked at me, not my partner. "You promise?"

"This is all being recorded," I said. "I'll even take you down to HR myself."

I slid a notepad across the bare metal table, and a pen. The boy started to write.

Out in the hallway a few minutes later, my partner, who is black himself, said, "That was a good thing you did, Zach."

I smiled modestly. "What can I say?"

"Well, I'd better see about getting these charges dropped. Then you can take the boy to HR."

"Sounds good." Then my cell rang. "Zachary Jones."

"Baby, it's me."

Instantly I smiled. "Hi, Mercedes."

"I hope I haven't called at a bad time...."

"No, not at all."

"I just wanted to call and make sure you can still make it to dinner this afternoon."

"Yeah, I can make it. I just got something to wrap up here and then I'll be on my way."

"Okay, baby. Be careful, please?"

"I promise."

"I love you, baby...."

"I love you, too, Mercedes."

Half an hour later, the boy's charges had been dropped. As I escorted the boy out into the hallway he said, "Why?"

I stopped. "Sorry?"

"Why you doing all this for me?"

I wasn't about to tell him 'because your sister's name is Mercedes'. I just said, "Never you mind. Let's get you over to HR, shall we?"

"Yes, sir."

* * * * * * * * * *

A couple of hours later, right at 4, I pulled my car up to the curb and parked.

Mercedes was still dressed for work, just like I was, except she looked a lot prettier than I did, wearing a tiered, floor length bright canary yellow sundress and matching flat sandals, her shiny black hair down for once.

I noticed the cross was still gone. Had been for the last several days.

I killed the ignition and sat there for a minute, until I felt a warm hand on my arm.

I looked up.

"Don't be nervous. Not everyone in my family hates you."

I cracked a lopsided grin. "Yeah, that's good to hear."

She patted my arm. "Come on. Let's go inside."

I got out of my car, went around to the other side and helped Mercedes out, then pressed the button to activate the alarm.

Together, holding hands, we went into the house.

As we came in the front door, Mercedes looked around. The house was empty and quiet. "Hello?"

A female voice said, "In here, baby."

With a tug on my hand, Mercedes followed the voice into the kitchen.

We entered the kitchen to find a woman puttering about the kitchen. Mercedes looked just like her.

Mother and daughter hugged, rocking side to side.

Mercedes said, "Where is everyone, Mom?"

"Oh, the boys are across the street, playing ball. I got dinner in the oven." Suddenly she noticed me. "Well don't just stand there, boy, come over here and give me a hug!"

Quickly I complied.

"Mercedes, child, is this the young man I've heard so much about?"

She said, "Yes, momma."

I stuck out my hand and said, "Zachary Jones, ma'am."

"Nice to meet you, Zachary. Are you treating my daughter right?"

I grinned, despite myself. "I think so, ma'am."

Mercedes smiled. "Yes, he is, Mom."

"Zachary, if I may call you that, come over here and try my macaroni and cheese. It's an old family recipe." She took a metal spoon, stuck in a steaming pot and handed it to me.

I took it, and stuck it in my mouth. Instantly I made good noises.

She said, "Good, sweetheart?"

As soon as I could swallow, I said, "Ma'am, this is just like how my mom would make it!"

It was as if a spell had lifted.

"Child, don't call me ma'am. It's Bobbie."

"Okay, Bobbie. This is really good!"

Bobbie beamed at me. "Thank you!"

Not even a minute later, there was a bustling noise, followed by loud laughing, as the boys came home from the park.

Mercedes went to the living room, me following her.

Sure enough, those same three boys from the other night were there, with another boy I didn't recognize, about the same age as Shawn Michael.

Mercedes went up and gave him a hug. They talked about sports for a few minutes.

Then Shawn looked at me and said, "Good to see you again, sir."

I took his proffered hand. "And you, Shawn. I do hope you haven't broken into any other houses lately, have you?"

He cracked a broad grin, although it quickly faded. "No sir."

Mercedes, beaming proudly, said to me, "Shawn Michael, tell Zach here what you want to major in when you go to college."

"Law enforcement. I was hoping you could write a letter of recommendation for me."

"I will do that, Shawn."

And then suddenly, the room got very quiet.

A deep male voice said, "Who the hell let this white cracker in my house?"

Mercedes defiantly said, "I did."

The silence was thicker somehow.

I turned to Mercedes' father and said, "I do have a name, sir."

He gave me a look like he was trying to keep his disgust from showing through. "Yes, and right now it's 'get out of my house before I throw you out.'"

In a deadly calm voice, I said, "Go for it."

We stared at each other for a full minute.

Suddenly another male voice said, "What's all this fussing about?"

Mercedes immediately went to the sound of that voice - an elderly man, leaning on a cane, his hair long since gone completely gray, but he still stood tall and proud despite the cane.

"Grandpa Luther, are you alright?"

"I'm just fine, child. And who is this strapping young lad?"

"Grandpa, this is Zach. I've told you about him."

The old man reached out with his free hand, I took it. He had a pretty solid grip.

The old man gave me a thorough once-over. "Yes, yes indeed, she has told me a lot about you."

I just said, "Nice to meet you, sir."

"You serve, son?"

"Not in the military. Police for ten years. Then the FBI."

"That's alright, son, you serve our community. Can't say the same for my son here. Supposedly a man of god, yet his car is better than most everyone else's in his congregation."

I suppressed a chuckle.

The old man continued, "Served in the Marine Corps myself. Twenty two years. Wanted to enlist right after Pearl Harbor, but I wasn't old enough. Had to wait until I was graduated from high school first. Momma woulda' torn me a new one otherwise."

Luther hobbled over to the couch and eased down with only a slight grunt. Then he turned to Mercedes. "Now, what is this I hear that you have disowned my son?"

Mercedes swallowed. "Grandpa. Father sent these three young men here to break into Zach's house and rough him up. And I happened to be there in the house at the time."

The silence that greeted that remark was different.

Luther only said, "I see. And what happened?"

I said, "I don't guess your son knew what I did for a living. I greeted these three with a loaded weapon."

Luther turned to the three stooges and said, "I hope you boys learned your lesson."

The boys said, "Yes, Grandpa."

Then Luther turned to face Mercedes' dad. The silence got thicker, somehow. "Son. Where did I go wrong with you?"

"Dad, he's a--"

"Shut up when I'm talking to you. Now I'm only gonna say this once, and you'd better listen. It's bad enough that one family member has disowned you."

Mercedes' father swallowed but didn't reply.

"Mercedes, your daughter, my grand daughter, my beautiful, only grand daughter, has chosen this young man. I will not have my grand daughter put in danger because you got your panties in a wad on account he is white. You leave them alone, you hear me, boy?"

"Father--"

"I said, do you hear me?"

"Yes, father."

"Good."

Mercedes finally smiled.

Luther looked at Mercedes again. "Now, my child. I hope that you will take him back. I will not make you. I hope that you will, but I will trust that you will make that decision on your own when the time is right."

Mercedes just said, "Yes, Grandpa."

The old man grunted again. "Good. Now, I do hope dinner is ready, because I can smell it from here and I'm hungry, and I know you two young people need to eat early."

The tension was broken when everyone laughed in agreement, and headed for the dining room. I started discussing basketball with the boys as we headed to the table for dinner.

* * * * * * * * * * *

A couple of hours later, Mercedes and I were back in my kitchen, headed to the refrigator, loaded down with several plastic containers of leftovers.

Mercedes said, "Wow, Mom really likes you. That comment about her macaroni and cheese did the trick."

I chuckled. "I was only saying the truth. Hers does taste just like how my mom makes it."

"As I said, that did the trick. My mom takes great pride in her macaroni and cheese."

Then I said, "I noticed you didn't tell them you were pregnant."

She gave me a look. "Are you serious? I thought we decided to wait until the second trimester. And besides, the mood was tense enough even without that."

"Yeah. Definitely."

"I don't think Dad will try anything else. Not after Grandpa dressed him down like that."

"Not if he's smart."

"But please, Zach, don't make me try to patch things up with my Dad. I'm going to have to do that when I'm ready. Not a minute sooner."

I nodded. "I wasn't going to. But can I give you some boyfriendly advice?"

She smiled. "Of course. What is it?"

"Don't wait forever to patch things up. Don't wait for a family scare like an illness or an accident to make you do that."

She regarded me silently for a minute. "Okay. I promise."

We kept putting food away, until Mercedes said, "I think Grandpa likes you, too."

I shrugged. "Maybe."

"No, my grandfather has a great respect for people in law enforcement to begin with, and you impressed him."

"I'm glad to hear that. He seems like a good man."

Mercedes spontaneously put her arms around my neck. Then she just as suddenly pulled back. "Come on, let's finish putting this food away."

* * * * * * *

About a half an hour later, Mercedes and I were both sitting on the couch, playing video games, after we had both changed into something a little more comfortable.

Mercedes wore a tight-fitting white t-shirt and her favorite white shorts, her hair slicked back in a bun, while I wore blue sweat pants and a white t-shirt.

We were playing Mario Kart, a game that didn't call for anyone to get killed. And she was kicking my butt.

Mercedes laughed as she raised her arms up over her head in victory. "Ha ha ha! That's twice you lost. Now you get to do whatever I ask you to."

I put the controller down and faced her. "Yeah, okay. Stop rubbing it in."

Mercedes kissed me soundly on the mouth. "You don't even know what it is I'll ask you to do."

I chuckled. "Okay, what is it I have to do, since I lost twice in a row?"

Mercedes leaned in very closely and said, "You have to eat my pussy and make me squirt."

Despite myself, I grinned. "I think I can do that."

Mercedes laughed naughtily. "You 'think' you can? Is that all I get from an agent of the FBI?"

I kissed her swiftly, to silence her trash talking. As I kissed her, I lightly grazed her breasts with my fingers, no palming. I saw her nipples go hard through the cotton fabric.

As I kissed her, I reached down for the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled up.

Suddenly she was gloriously topless, for she had not been wearing a bra under her shirt. Her chocolate breasts stood out from her torso, high and firm, and her fudge nipples were hard.

I leaned down and lightly licked each nipple with just my tongue, first left and then right.

Mercedes ran her nails through my hair as I licked and then ever so gently sucked on them, just with the soft part of my mouth.

I don't know how long I was down there. All I know was when I looked up, Mercedes' eyes were hooded and sexy, closed to cat-like slits.

She kissed me lightly. "You better get to work. We both need to be getting to bed."

I grinned as I got down on the floor, on my knees, and spread her legs, all while kissing her.

Then I had her stand up. She put her hand hands on my shoulders, while I slipped her shorts off her hips and pulled them down her legs.

Down at her ankles, I gathered her shorts together and pulled them down her ankles and off her feet, first left and then right, and threw them on the couch, joining her t-shirt.

Then I looked up. She hadn't been wearing panties, either.

Mercedes smiled at me, then pushed gently on the back of my head.

At the same time, I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, and started lightly licking her pussy lips and clit.

I heard Mercedes moan out loud, and clench her nails in my hair.

I only had to lick her like that for a minute or two before she had to sit down.

I grinned as she sat down and spread her legs, crooking her finger at me. Then I eagerly spread her legs even wider, and moved closer.

I kept alternating licking her pussy lips with licking her clit and sucking on it, listening to the wonderful chorus of noises escaping her mouth.

As I continued my efforts, I noticed her pussy lips were starting to separate, and moisture was starting to run from her pussy. This would be the part where I would ease my dick into her.

But she asked me to make her cum just by eating her pussy, and that was exactly what I was going to do.

I'm a man of my word.

After a few more minutes, her pussy lips had fully separated. I could smell her arousal. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but a deal was a deal.

I put my two fingers on her pussy lips, and instead of fingering her pussy, my just slid right inside her pussy.

It was warm and wet and felt like velvet.

Then I got a bit of inspiration. As I started to move my fingers back and forth, fucking her pussy with my fingers, I started to lightly flick my tongue over her clit.

Mercedes gasped out loud. Then her gasps and moans went in time to my fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, shit!" Mercedes squealed out loud. "Oh shit, baby! Oh my fucking god, does that shit feel so fucking good!"

Grinning, I just kept doing what I was doing.

In, out. Lick-lick-lick. In, out. Lick-lick-lick.

I had Mercedes absolutely squirming on my couch, bucking her hips in time to my ministrations, breathing heavily, her moans driving me crazy.

And then .... it happened.

Mercedes was squirming all over the place, bucking her hips like crazy, her fingers dug in the back of my head, pushing my face ever closer to her.

She was about to come. I could tell by the way her moans were getting high-pitched.

"Oh, shit! Oh shit! Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum! Shit, baby, make this pussy come! Make this god damn black pussy fucking shoot all over!"

I just kept going. I was grinning because I knew she was liking it and I knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit, I'm coming!"

And suddenly I felt it - a big jet of warm fluid squirted out of her pussy.

The first jet caught me right in the face.

Mercedes squealed out loud.

Then she squealed again. Another jet shot out.

I couldn't believe this. I'd never seen a woman squirt when she climaxed, not before Mercedes.

Finally Mercedes released her grip on my hair, opened her eyes and sat normally. As she looked down, her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my god, baby, I am so sorry! I squirted on you!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, well, you asked me to make you squirt. I guess I did something right, huh?"

Still embarrassed, Mercedes jumped up and went to the bathroom, returning with a towel. "Here you go, baby, let's get you cleaned up."

Fortunately I'd only caught it on my face, and not any of my clothes.

"Oh my god, boo, I can't believe I squirted so much."

"It's no problem, really. Guess I did something right, huh?"

Mercedes blushed as she held my face by the chin. "Yes, you sure did!"

After she finished cleaning my face, she bent down to kiss me. Then she said, "Here, stand up for me."

I had no idea what was going to happen next, so I was surprised, pleasantly so but still surprised, when she grabbed the waist band to my sweat pants, pulled it down, and went to town on my dick.

"Mmmmm.... Mmmmm ..... Mmmmm ....."

I never got tired of having Mercedes sucking my dick. Never have, and never would. It was so amazing watching my dick, white on the shaft and pink at the head, disappear into her brown mouth.

It was equally amazing watching her, seeing her amazingly affectionate technique, along with her obvious enthusiasm. And love.

Just as I knew Mercedes wouldn't last forever with the way I ate her pussy, I wasn't going to last very long either, with the way she was sucking my dick.

She was sucking it like it had been quite some time since the last time. But I didn't deny her the pleasure she obviously derived from giving me oral.

"Shit, Mercedes...."

"Mmmm.... Mmmmm...."

I couldn't even form words. All I could do was stand there, make shapeless grunts and groans and make stupid fuck faces.

"Slurp ..... slurp .... slurp .... mmmmm .... mmmm ..... slurp .... mmmmm .... mmmmm ....."

"Oh shit, Mercedes ......"

"Mmmm .... mmmm ..... mmmmm ....."

"Shit! Mercedes?"

"Mmmm? Mmm.... mmmm...."

"Shit. Gonna. Cum. Soon....."

"Mmmmm! Mmmm.... mmmmm!....."

And then, I felt it. I couldn't stop it, couldn't delay it.

I came in her mouth.

"MM! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmm..... Mmmmmm ...."

I groaned out loud as I came in her mouth, groaning with the release I had been craving all day.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12