I'm Not His Baby Anymore Ch. 01

Story Info
Lori, a babydoll submissive, is cuckheld.
1.8k words
2.99
28.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had told me to stay at his house while he went on a date. As I lay on his bed staring at the ceiling I reminded myself that this was my fantasy as much as it was his. But it didn't feel fun anymore, even though my pussy was wet. It felt less and less fun as time went by and I wondered why he wasn't back yet.

I had always had a jealous streak, but I had also always had a curiosity about feeling like I was being replaced, only to find out I was still my Daddy's favorite or only baby and now Daddy was testing this out. He had been dating Mandy for a week, but tonight he would bring her home.

I heard the front door open, and two voices floated down the hall.

"My slut is in my room," Rob told Mandy.

"She could watch in our fun Daddy..." Mandy suggested practically purring.

"No Mandy. I just want her to hear us this time."

I could almost hear Mandy pouting at Daddy. Though of course, as he had told me before he left, until he said otherwise he was Mandy's Daddy and not mine. He was my Dom, and I was just some slut.

They were undressing, I was sure. My pussy was hot, though my mind was seething with jealousy. Some girl and MY Daddy.

"Oh Daddy," Mandy suddenly cried.

Rob chuckled, "You're greedy tonight, aren't you baby?"

Mandy giggled as she moaned, "That's the spot Daddy."

As Mandy kept moaning at Daddy's actions, I bit my lip. My mind wasn't sure I wanted the man I loved out there with her but my pussy loved it.

I listened as Daddy told Mandy that it was time for fucking. She giggled and said, "Yes Daddy." A condom wrapper was ripped open, and then the grunts and moans became louder. I absentmindedly wondered if he had remembered to put a sheet or towel down on his couch. After what felt like years of Mandy moaning and cumming, Daddy finally grunted and said he was going to cum. I could tell when he did because his breathing changed and so did hers as he slowed to a stop and pulled out of her.

"You stay here baby," Daddy told Mandy, "I'm going to go tell the slut that she needs to go back to her apartment for the night so you and I can cuddle."

"Do you have a stuffie I can cuddle Daddy?" Mandy asked.

"Of course baby. There is a nice one the slut used to use before I realized she wasn't baby girl material."

Those words stung to my core, and I began to cry as I heard Daddy's footsteps head for the bedroom door.

Daddy opened the door and said, "Slut, stop crying and go home."

I could only nod as I picked up my purse and walked down the hall and into the living room, where I got the joy of seeing a very naked Mandy, beautifully perched on the couch. I tried not to look too much as I walked to the front door. Just as I opened it Mandy venomously said, "Bye slut."

~

The drive home that night felt like two hours instead of ten minutes. When I finally walked into my apartment I went straight to my room, plopped on my bed and curled up, surrounded by blankets and stuffed animals. Even if I was now just a slut to Daddy I was still a baby girl at heart and so I fell asleep holding my stuffed penguin with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around me.

~

The next morning I awoke to a text from Daddy. "Slut: You were adequate last night, but my sweet Mandy should not have had to see you cry. Come over at 2 for a punishment. I might even debrief you and see how you are. ;)"

I sighed. I was pretty sure this was Daddy's way of making sure I was okay. He would probably punish me and then cuddle me, with the pretense of aftercare. I had never been more excited for punishment in my whole life.

I texted back, "Yes Sir."

It was already nearly noon, as my favorite part about weekends was sleeping in. Heck, one of my greatest joys in life was sleeping.

I fixed myself banana pancakes. As I did I thought of a morning that Daddy and I had made the same food and danced in his kitchen to a song by the same name as our food. We had laughed so much. It had even been raining that day, just like in the song.

After I scarfed down my banana pancakes I realized I needed to hurry and get dressed to go to Daddy's.

~

I tugged on my skirt as I waited outside for Daddy to answer the door. I had gone with a short skirt so it was easy for Daddy to lift up and spank me. I felt like the neighbors must have thought that Daddy ordered a whore.

Soon he answered the door, looking me up and down as I entered.

"So you thought you'd dress the part of slut, hmm?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Sir." I said, not meeting his eye.

"Good. That will do nicely," He paused then called out, "Mandy come here."

My eyes widened, why was she there I wondered.

"Mandy will be watching me punish you. She asked me if she can be my only sex for now, and I agreed. She asked to monitor because she's an insecure baby." Daddy laughed, "Why am I explaining this to a mere slut?"

Mandy came into the room. She looked cute in one of Daddy's old t-shirts. I had never been able to wear Daddy's t-shirts because I was fat. Just another cute way Mandy was winning.

"Come here slut," Daddy said.

"Yes Sir."

He bent me over the arm of his couch, and then told me, "I will be spanking you 10 times with my hand, and then ten with the flogger."

"Yes Sir." He didn't make me count the hits, for which I was grateful.

The spanking with his hand hurt, but I knew my bottom was likely only pink, the flogger would be so much worse in Daddy's capable hands. The first hit made me jump a bit. "One extra for jumping slut."

"Yes Sir."

Each hit hurt worse than the last and when I realized he was finished I was so grateful. Now I just had to hope for some aftercare.

"Get up slut so Mandy and I can cuddle on the couch." Daddy ordered.

I rose quickly, flipping my skirt back down. As Daddy and Mandy settled into the couch I simply stood awkwardly waiting for an order.

"Sit on the floor at my feet," Daddy said addressing me, "Face us."

Once I was settled he began to talk. "So how are you girls likening this arrangement? You may both speak freely, although respect towards me is necessary."

"I love this all Daddy." Mandy said grinning, "Is there any way you could move to California?" She giggled.

I looked up quizzically.

"Ask away." Daddy said, meeting my eyes.

"What do you mean Mandy?" I asked timidly.

"In five months I am moving there," Mandy said sighing, "So as much as you don't want this to become permanent, it really can't." She paused, "Unless he decides to move with me."

"You weren't supposed to know that, but someone spilled the beans," Daddy said tickling Mandy.

"Oops," she said grinning.

"You'll get it for that later," Daddy said laughing.

"How are you liking things slut?" Mandy asked.

Daddy shook his head, "Miss Mandy, my baby should not be using that language, I don't think later will be fun for you at all."

"But Daddy," Mandy whined, giving him big sad eyes.

"Don't worry baby it won't be like what I did to the slut." He hugged Mandy. "Please call her by her name though, okay?"

Mandy nodded, then looked at me, "its Lori right?"

I smiled a bit and said, "Yes."

"So how are things for you Lori?" Mandy asked stressing my name and looking at Daddy with a smile. He swatted at her arm playfully.

"I hate this so much in my mind but my pussy loves it and I feel tortured and I don't know." I said.

Daddy reached down and gently petted my head. For a moment all was right with the world. Then he stopped petting me, pulled his hand away and asked "Would you like me to dismiss you from my service slut?"

I looked up and shook my head. This all felt too real. We had never talked about him straight up getting rid of me. He was supposed to love me.

"Good, I would hate to get rid of you when my house so desperately needs to be cleaned." Daddy said.

"No more speaking freely slut." He paused, "Is the rest of your day open?"

I nodded, "Yes Sir."

"Perfect, Mandy and I are going to go pick up her bags and secure a storage unit, as she will be staying with me until she moves, or until she and I move." Daddy smiled, "You will be cleaning my house. The kitchen needs a good scrub down, as does the bathroom. You should also do laundry and if you have extra time mop and vacuum the different rooms."

I was a little stunned, Daddy had never used me like this, in fact we had make fun of people who went this far. This wasn't fun anymore, but he had threatened to dismiss me, which meant I would do almost anything for him. "Yes Sir," I managed to say though my shock.

"Get to it slut," he said to me, then he turned to Mandy who was cuddled against him, "Baby, why don't you and I take a shower together and then get dressed and ready to pick things up and grab some food."

I walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen, since Daddy and his darling girl would be bathing in the bathroom.

The kitchen was a mess, as usual. Daddy stunk at cleaning, which was probably why he was taking advantage of me. It was a low move though, since he knew the arthritis in my hands would act up from all the cleaning. Or maybe he had forgotten, as people often do, because I was only in my twenties and people that young should not have chronic health issues.

~

Hours later Daddy's house was sparkling, the laundry was done and I had even washed his sheets. Daddy and Mandy weren't home yet so I texted and asked him if I could leave.

"You may, but if you did a bad job I will call you back over when I get home for punishment," His text reply read.

"Yes Sir." I texted back, and then headed home to the comforts of my bed. I was so grateful that I had classes at my university the next day, so Daddy couldn't make me watch he and Mandy as easily.