I'm Not the Girl You Used to Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth shuddered.

"Please … no more teasing … please put on your cock and fuck me. I promise I'll give you back as good as you gave me, and more. Please!"

Sarah removed her face from Beth's pussy and kissed up the length of Beth's abdomen, chest and neck until she gave a deep soul kiss to Beth's mouth. Then she kept her promise. The strap-on was on a table near the bed, and Sarah stepped into the harness very carefully. As she balanced trying to pull it up, Beth took Sarah's hand in an exceptionally firm – but not painful – grip. Sarah got the harness most of the way up before letting go. She raised her skirt clear up under her arms to do the final adjustments.

"This will be fun," Beth said. She extended her arms as Sarah resumed her place on the bed between Beth's knees. Sarah had let go of the skirt, which hung on the artificial phallus like a tent peg. Beth continued: "No, you do not look silly. Just please come here and let me kiss you and hug you and some other stuff while you have him in me."

Sarah smiled. She hitched up the skirt above hip level and then lay down on top of Beth. Slowly she scooted forward. Beth reached underneath all the fabric, took hold of the dildo and held it on a line with her opening. Sarah felt resistance as Beth slowly swallowed the phallic symbol. Finally she felt her pubic bone bump against Beth's. Beth took her hands away and wrapped them around Sarah's back. She kissed Sarah deeply.

"Now fuck me slowly, please, and I'll get you to feel what I'm feeling," Beth whispered.

Sarah pulled her hips back about six inches, then moved them forward again. It always took her a while to get the rhythm of thrust and recede. Beth helped her. Beth's hands slid down Sarah's back, down into the waistbands of the skirt, pantyhose and panties, down between the buttocks until they found Sarah's womanhood. Two fingers penetrated Sarah an inch or so, and they alternately pressed in and released at the speed Beth wanted.

Sarah gave Beth another lingering kiss, and enjoyed the feeling of her breasts moving against Beth's. Truth to tell, the strap between her legs didn't feel half bad. With the pantyhose and panties still on, her pussy was shielded from the most dire effects of being rubbed too hard. And then there were Beth's hands, both of them now, caressing her. One went up her spine and down again into her waistbands, where it tenderly massaged her buttocks and the space in between. The other was massaging her pussy pretty well now, and she was responding rather copiously. When the fingers left her vulva for a moment, they trailed around her anus, and one theretofore unused finger carefully pushed inside a short distance and lubricated her other canal with her juices. That finger withdrew, and another took its place. With an extra effort that wound up pushing the dildo inside her to the hilt, Beth pulled Sarah as close to her as possible and inserted two fingers into the vagina and one into the rectum, massaging her walls through it.

Sarah couldn't move much – not at all in and out – but she could move up and down and around to get the most out of the double penetration. This caused the dildo to swirl inside Beth's womanhood. It wasn't one of those "split-you-open" types that made a mockery of a man's penis (Beth had spent hours searching for one that approximated what she was used to), but Beth felt quite full enough, especially since her muscles were clamping down on each new movement. She could feel the muscles of Sarah's pussy clamp down on the fingers as well.

"Are you close to cumming?" Beth asked in a whisper.

"I'm saving it for your tongue," Sarah said. But her face was red from excitement.

"I'm going to have one coming any minute, I can feel it," Beth said. "If I do you just right, will you 'cum' inside me? Have I taught you what it feels like?"

"You sure have," Sarah said, giving Beth a passionate kiss.

Somehow, one of Beth's fingers found Sarah's clitoris, giving her some added incentive. At Beth's urging, Sarah withdrew and thrust again and again. Beth's eyes rolled.

"Now," Beth said.

Sarah pushed in as far as she could go and shuddered, partly as an act and partly because Beth was again strumming her clit. The head of the fake cock jumped slightly, controlled by Sarah's hip muscles, at zero-point-eight-second intervals. Then it didn't jump anymore, because Beth's vaginal muscles clamped down on it. Beth pulled her fingers out of Sarah and hugged her so hard that even the athlete had to gasp for air. Beth let her take one huge gulp and then showered her with kisses. When she was done, she caressed Sarah's face with juice-soaked fingers.

"I just hope that's not the finger that was … back there," Sarah complained mildly.

"Ease on out of me and let's clean up," Beth replied.

Sarah complied, and looked down at her skirt.

"God," she said, "how do I let you persuade me to do these things? I'll have to take this to the dry cleaner with the Super Permanent Press to get it looking right again. And I bet my hose have runners all over the place."

"Ease on out of it and let me look," Beth said.

Sarah undid the buttons holding the skirt in place. She made motions to remove the dildo as well, but Beth stopped her and carefully lifted the skirt out of the way. With Sarah standing beside the bed, Beth pulled off a pillow and knelt on it carefully. She took hold of the dildo with both hands.

"Hey watch it with that finger, you know where it's been," Sarah complained.

Beth opened a nightstand drawer and found a bottle of hand sanitizer, which she used to scrub her hands. Then she returned her hands to the dildo. She lifted it up, down and side to side, examining it. It was well-coated with her juices. She ventured a taste, flicking the tip of the head with the tip of her tongue. "Tastes yummy," she said.

"Don't I taste better?" Sarah replied.

"Yes, but this will have to do," Beth tossed off before taking the head of the fake cock and nursing on it. She withdrew it and ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft. She took it into her mouth again and got about half of it inside, then "fucked" her mouth with it. Each stroke brought her down a little further toward the base. She didn't try to deep throat, but she used her mouth and throat muscles in a way that left no doubt of her experience. She hummed over the phallus after one particularly deep swallow.

"You … are a cock fiend," Sarah said.

Beth let the phallus slip from her mouth. "I do like cocks … it's just who's attached to them that I'm particular about, thank you very much. If you were a guy, we'd still be lovers."

"If you were a guy, we wouldn't be," Sarah replied as Beth resumed her ministrations. "I'm not some transitional lesbian. I've only been attracted to girls since puberty and I couldn't believe my luck when you responded to me."

"You complaining?" Beth said after she swallowed "him" one more time and let him go. "You don't think I look sexy with cock in me?"

Sarah grinned. "You are Xena and Gabrielle rolled into one, and you weren't a grandma at 25 or whatever age Gabrielle was."

"Those were weird spirit-demon children. But thank you for the comparison. I had lots of girl friends who'd watch Xena: Warrior Princess every Saturday night and wonder which of them was hotter. Yes, even straight girls wondered about that."

"And which one was?"

"You, of course!" Beth sprang up with her good leg and unbuckled the strap-on. She set it aside and then bent, slowly but surely peeling down Sarah's pantyhose. "I'll go to Wally World tomorrow and buy you a new pair. Maybe in black."

"You would," Sarah replied. "I like white thigh-highs."

"I don't like frozen assets," Beth said as she unzipped Sarah's boots and pulled each off, followed by the hose. After a minute, Sarah stood in panties alone. They looked delectable. "You'd catch hypothermia of the inner thighs and your pussy would swell shut."

Sarah wanted to let out a retort, but Beth was now caressing said inner thighs and said pussy with her hands and her lips. Beth moved the crotch aside and nursed on a vaginal lip as tenderly as she would have nursed her mother – probably a lot more tenderly than that, once you think about it.

"Damn," Sarah breathed, "I'll have to keep that silly dildo if it teaches you so much."

In reply, Beth moved the panty crotch over further so the vaginal opening was exposed. Then she carefully slipped a finger inside. She "hooked" it, looking for the G-spot. At the same time, she inserted another finger at the base to pull open Sarah's pussy. She licked at the clit and on either side of it. Sarah moaned.

"Bed," Sarah said simply, putting her hands on Beth's shoulders. "I didn't taste you enough."

Beth pulled herself off her knees and lay back down on the bed, her head on the remaining pillow. Sarah quickly shed her panties and climbed on top of Beth, looking down into her freshly-fucked pussy. She moaned again as Beth massaged her bottom and took a long swipe with her tongue along the length of her pussy. Beth used the underside of her tongue and pulled it back the way it had come. Then Beth settled into a routine of teasing and sucking the clit.

Sarah, meantime, was enjoying the stretched-out pussy before her eyes, thinking about how to reach all the spots inside it. She was always on top of a 69 because of Beth's knee, and was always more open barring happy accidents such as this. She fastened her mouth over the hole and began tongue-fucking it, feeling the woman-juice coat her taste buds.

Sarah had been demonstrating the proper techniques of pussy-eating to Beth since they had first gotten together several years earlier. Both had had previous lovers who had gone down on them, and those lovers hadn't been half bad, but neither had quite experienced all of the other's oral talents. Beth, as previously mentioned, had been married and had had several boyfriends. Her oral technique on a man's hard-on was something the guys didn't talk about, in order to keep the secret to themselves. Sarah had never had a guy go down on her, although one had come close before Sarah had dissuaded him. She thought later that if she hadn't already been pretty clear-cut lesbian, she might have let him try.

But enough of that, as the stirrings in Sarah's loins built and she reciprocated on Beth. As much as Beth enjoyed being fucked, she also had a deep appreciation for the soft, feminine things in life. She adored the soft butterfly kisses Sarah gave her outer lips, and the fingers trailing along the thighs. Sarah was a brilliant masseuse, alternating hard workouts with gentle caresses pretty much everywhere, and she dripped sincerity and kindness. 'What would I have done without her,' Beth thought about her hard life in college as she reciprocated the soft kisses and the tongue held flat against Sarah's opening.

Sarah really liked that flattened tongue. Her lower lips curled around it and her hips moved up and down. At the same time, she intensified her lapping at Beth's clit and spread her out even more with her fingers. She could feel Beth massaging her buttocks pretty hard, a sign that Beth was getting very excited and trying to transmit her sensations. She felt her lips opening and closing around Beth's mouth and nose.

Suddenly Sarah froze in place. Her body took over as her pussy spasmed again and again. She gasped for breath, took in a big gulp and tried desperately to feather Beth's clit past the point of no return.

Beth had had an orgasm on the dildo in her pussy, but the excitement of Sarah's orgasm brought her to the peak again. She let out a series of inarticulate moans as she held Sarah, who was riding her face. Sarah wasn't a squirter, which is good because Beth might have come close to drowning. As it was, Beth swallowed several times. Sarah raised her head from Beth's pussy enough to cry out her satisfaction and love for her roommate. The spasms still shook her as she tried to regain her position against Beth's jerking pubis. She got in a couple of final licks before her own orgasm was spent.

Beth felt something on her end of the bed. She couldn't see it because her head was still firmly between Sarah's thighs. She reached a hand out and touched something. And then she heard something. And then she said something.

"GET OUT OF THERE, CAT!"

Beth practically threw Sarah off her, with Sarah scrambling free at the last moment. The cat, of course, had frozen in a fight-or-flight motion and had then taken flight, kicking Beth in the arm with its claws on the way off. Beth yanked the pillow out from under her head and threw it blindly at the cat. Sarah, jumping off the bed, saw that the bedroom door had been open all that time and that the cat had no doubt been watching quietly for however long. The pillow got part of the cat's flank as it streaked toward the door. Beth grabbed the dildo and launched it like the fast-pitch softball hurler she had recently been. She fully intended to impale the cat, but it made a right turn into the hallway in the nick of time. Sarah ran out of the room.

Beth got up, grabbed her sweater and panties, and donned them in a hurry, cursing the cat for each of its nine lives. She went to the kitchen. Sure enough, there was Sarah, still nude, holding the cat and comforting it. The cat was frantically purring to try to get back into someone's good graces.

"If she comes in there when we're doing it just one more time …" Beth threatened. Sarah made kitten eyes at Beth.

"C'mon, out to the garage with you," Sarah said as she carried the cat in one hand and headed for the pantry, where the cat's "stuff" was. She spoke again. "I know you don't like it, but it's better than being out in the rain." Beth heard noises from the pantry and deduced the litter box was being picked up, along with the food bowl. She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. Sarah came back, passing Beth on the way. The cat purred extra loud. Beth refused to pet it.

"One of these days I'm going to give that cat away," Beth snarled. Sarah, who put down the cat box to open the garage door, turned around and shot her a steely glare.

"Now you behave, Missy," Sarah said to the cat. She pushed it out the door – no easy task – and then had to chase the cat as it scooted back in during the box transfer. Beth stuck out a foot and the cat ran nose-first into it. Sarah scooped it up again, gave Beth another dirty look, carried the cat to the sink, turned on the water (which didn't help the cat's mood any), filled a water bowl and walked back to the door. With cat, litter, food and water all safely into the garage, Sarah shut the door, turned around and gave a huff like the cat sometimes did when it was agitated.

Beth shook her head and hobbled away in disgust. Sarah waited a minute and followed. Beth went into the TV room and sat down on the couch with a newspaper. Sarah came in, still nude, sat on the other end of the couch, and gave Beth a peck on the nose.

Beth shook her head. "That cat will just disappear one day, mark my words. Especially with company coming."

Sarah pursed her lips. "If he doesn't like cats, I'm throwing him out on his ass, mom or no mom." Then she moved to massage Beth's shoulders. "It will all be better in the morning."

"I hope so," Beth said. She could hear the cat squalling in protest from the garage.

(END OF PART 1)

12