I'm Portland Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd, Rob, this feels delicious. I only wish we had done this years ago when we were neighbors. My clit is throbbing, I'm going to cum."

In between licks, I tell her not to hold back, to let go and enjoy it all. There will be plenty more over the next few days. Jen places her hands on my head and pulls my face into her cunt. I concentrate on her clit, intending to take her over the edge. Her inner lips are moist and tasty. I slide my tongue along her pink slit and suck on her inner flaps. I move my tongue around the soft curls as I reach around to grab hold of her fleshy ass cheeks. Jen's wide hips are perfect to hold her in place on the bed.

I concentrate my effort on Jen's clit which takes her over the edge. She moans so loud I'm afraid Don will hear us. Jen's writhes back and forth as her climax surges through her body. My lips remain pressed to her clit while her hips press up into my face. I hold her through the entire experience until her pussy becomes too sensitive and she pushes me away.

"Wow I wasn't expecting such an intense orgasm. You are wonderful. Give me a few minutes and then I want to ride this hard cock. My pussy is throbbing."

Jen and I hold one another while she calms down. My cock is rock hard pressed against her body. I can't wait to be inside her 'throbbing pussy' as she calls it. I lay down on my back with a hard-on ready for action. After some rest, Jen straddles me and lowers herself on my thighs. She moves forward and sits astride my hard cock. She glides her pussy along the length of my shaft, coating me with her juices. My cock gets lost in all the hair, only to reappear as she slides back. Jen grabs my shaft, lines the tip up with the pink slit of her pussy and glides down. I am fully encased within her hot female flesh.

"Are you ready Rob? I've always fantasized about riding your cock."

"It's been my fantasy too Jen. I can't believe we are doing this."

I push up as she slides down my shaft. Her hot cunt surrounds my seven inches. Jen grinds down on me as I fill her completely. My cock disappears within her thatch of auburn curls.

"You fill me up; your cock feels so right. Fuck me Rob, fuck me hard."

As I push my erect shaft up into her hot flesh, I see movement out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh, hi dear, are you ready to join us?"

I immediately ask Jen what she just said. Before she answers, I see Don standing in the doorway. He is naked and his cock is at full staff. It's a huge cock, bigger than mine.

"Relax Rob, it's okay. I told Don I want to experience two cocks at the same time. I hope you're not freaked out. Please tell me you are okay with this."

What can I say? Jen lifts and grinds down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows exactly how to get me to say yes.

"Keep fucking me Rob, I'm going to suck Don's cock."

Don walks next to the bed and I watch Jen reach out to grasp her husband's shaft. He is thick and her hand doesn't completely surround the huge specimen. I am impressed with my former neighbor. If Jen gets that monster on a regular basis, she is a very fortunate lady. Jen opens wide and leans over to take Don's glans into her mouth. She strokes him and cups his big balls in her palm.

While Jen glides up and down on my shaft, she grabs Don's shaft with both hands. This move accentuates just how big his cock really is. She pumps him several times before moving her lips back over his swollen glans. Jen attempts to draw a few inches of his meat between her lips. Obviously, she can only fit a few inches before her gag reflex kicks in. She backs off to concentrate on his swollen glans while stroking his shaft with both hands. The scene causes my cock to get even harder and thicker. Jen takes notice and tells me to go faster.

"You should feel this mouth on your cock Rob. Jen gives the best blow jobs."

I can't believe Don just said that. But, watching Jen administer her oral assault, I'd have to agree. I watch Jen use her tongue to slather all around his shaft. She bobs her head again and again. I sense that Don is close to blowing his load, which he confirms.

"Geez Jen, I'm ready to explode."

"Do it, cum all over my tits. I want your spunk all over these babies. And Rob, keep fucking me. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want a cream pie from you."

I watch Don's cock throb as he unleashes several ropes of jizz directly on Jen's D-cups. He paints her dark brown nipples with white streaks.

"Oh, gawd yes baby, that's what I like. So much cum for me my darling. My nipples are so hard and now covered in semen. Yes!"

Jen grabs his shaft as the last dribble of liquid releases from his spent cock. She swallows the remaining cum and takes a deep breath. Don pulls away and Jen massages all his juices into her round mounds. I continue pumping up into her cunt. Her tits glow with Don's cum.

"I need a break, Jen. You two keep going. Have fun."

"I'm going to spend the night here with Rob. I hope that's okay."

"Of course."

Don retreats to his bedroom across the hall. Jen now concentrates on my satisfaction. She tells me I'm next and increases her movement up and down my shaft. She grabs her boobs and mashes them together.

"I love when Don shoots his load all over my tits. I get a regular dose every week."

Jen works to get the most pleasure for both of us. I reach up to massage her breasts and tweak her dark-brown nipples. She puts her palms on my chest for balance as she fucks me. I slide my hands under each of her D-Cups, kneading her flesh and pinching her erect nipples. Jen flexes her pussy muscles and massages my erection with every lift. It feels like she is trying squeeze the jizz right out of me.

Jen bends down mashing her big boobs into me. I feel her hard nipples press into my chest. She stares into my eyes and smiles as she rides my cock. I open my mouth and invite a kiss.

"This is so fucking good and right now you are all mine."

Jen's juice covers my shaft. Her inner heat surrounds my throbbing dick. I continue to massage her tits as she enjoys her ride. My cock vibrates as the pleasure surges through my entire body.

"Cum for me now Rob. Fill my pussy with your cream. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

My climax erupts and I shoot several ropes of sperm deep into Jen's inner flesh.

"I feel your hot seed fill me. Yes Rob, give me more."

My spasms continue for several moments until there is nothing left to give. I grunt and fall back into the depth of the soft mattress. Jen falls on top of me breathing hard. She plants kisses all over my face and neck.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh Rob, thank you. Finally, we've done it. I feel so complete. My two men gave me all of their cum."

Jen and I remain motionless for several minutes. Our breathing is short and quick. My cock remains buried in Jen as we enjoy the end of our connection and turn to our sides. I keep her close with my arm draped over her waist. We kiss and cuddle until sleep overcomes us. I believe it's close to 2:00am.

The sun starts to permeate the room even though I keep my eyes closed. I feel a strange sensation in my groin as I clear the cobwebs from my brain. The feeling persists until I open my eyes and see Jen bent over with my erection in her mouth. What I thought was just a case of morning wood, turns out to be Jen's talented mouth. Don did say she gives the best blow jobs. I'm beginning to understand what he meant.

"Good morning sleepy head. When I woke up, I saw your hard-on and couldn't help myself. I love the taste of my juices on your shaft."

Jen wraps her lips around my turgid member. One hand grips the base of my cock while her tongue snakes out to lick the underside over and over. Jen keeps a tight grip while her other hand gently massages my balls, tugging my sac and squeezing. My cock fills her mouth. Her lips, tongue and hands urge me toward orgasm, I know I'm not going to last long. I urge Jen to suck harder. She opens wide and swallows several inches of my shaft. She presses her lips together, sucks hard and pulls back. She lowers her head, opens wide and sucks on each one of my balls. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock tight. Jen pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up again, concentrating on my glans. She sucks hard, stroking my shaft with her hand.

With a sudden urgency, my balls tighten, my seven-inches swell and I ejaculate, sending large amounts of jizz into her mouth and onto her face. Jen grabs my cock and pumps my shaft. I release a few more spurts, covering her cheek and chin. My head spins and my toes curl. I am spent. Jen releases her grip on my softening cock and crawls back up to me. We share a passionate kiss and I taste my cum in her mouth.

"Good lord Jen, that was fantastic. Don is right, you give the best blow jobs. What a way to start the day."

"See what you missed by perving me and not coming into our backyard when you could have. Or should I say should have. You could have fucked me in the pool."

"I know we can't turn back the calendar, but I will be here for five more days."

"Well then, let me put fresh batteries in the Silver Bullet."

12