I'm Rewarded for a Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned, Kayla was in her street clothes. She was wearing a skirt and a tight white blouse. She scooted into the booth on my left side and Eva sat on my right. I was boxed in.

Eva once again, discreetly took off her skirt and there was some movement under the booth by Kayla.

When they settled down, Eva said "Your next gift tonight is Kayla."

With that, Kayla reached up and kissed my cheek, grabbed my left arm and pulled it under the table to her thigh.

It was bare, and I moved my hand to cup a fuzzy pussy. She whispered to me "Anyway you want it, remember?"

Eva pulled my right hand to her bare pussy.

Eva continued, "Tonight you are the king. You will keep your hands on our thighs and pussies and we will feed you and serve you drink. Kayla had the chef prepare three steaks and when we are done we'll head upstairs to your suite. For a night you will always remember."

It was an interesting way to eat dinner but we didn't eat much.

Eva was on high idle, my hand right where she wanted it, diddling her already steaming cunt.

I could tell she was worked up; her nipples were erect, she squirmed on the seat as I played with her but I when she was getting close I backed off.

Eva would whimper and ask me for a kiss and our tongues dueled.

Eva kept drinking bubbly, more drinking than bites of steak.

She was getting drunk, which was fine by me.

Kayla drank her dinner, and had her right hand holding my left hand right on her pussy.

Kayla was literally humping my hand.

She was squirming while I diddled her.

She came at least twice.

When she wanted me to kiss her too, and I did.

Kayla had a steady stream of interesting facts she shared with me while I was finger fucking her.

The more champagne she drank, the more I heard about her sexual ... habits.

Every single one she mentioned made my cock jump.

Eva was busy feeding me cut up pieces of steak, telling me all the things she and Kayla were going to do to each other while I watched.

She had a vivid way of telling me, and she left nothing to the imagination.

Just to make sure I was paying attention they would alternate rubbing their hands over my crotch and both found me rock hard.

I had to caution them a few times because I did not want to blow a load in my slacks.

It wasn't that I didn't want to come I just didn't want a huge wet spot on the front of my pants as I left the restaurant and went up to the suite.

++++

Up in the room, Kayla took charge and ordered three bottles of champagne from room service while Eva and I stood there kissing.

Kayla then stripped off her skirt, standing behind Eva while we were kissing.

I had my eyes open, kissing Eva and watching Kayla.

It wasn't easy.

She tossed her skirt to a chair, and stood bottomless before me.

Her pussy was sparsely covered with a very light combination of red and blonde hair, the color of honey.

She mouthed at me while point her finger, "It's good to eat."

Kayla unbuttoned her tight white blouse, taking her time as I watched. Her eyes were locked on mine.

Then she slowly started to remove her bra, which got my further attention, so I pulled away from Eva's lips and watched Kayla.

Eva started kissing my neck and side of my face.

Kayla had a nice tan and better than that, tan lines in all the right places.

As she had whispered into my ears, her tits were large, firm and capped with pink areolas and nipples that, I swear, extended out almost an inch.

She lifted them up to me and mouthed "You like?"

I nodded and must have licked my lips because that got a nice smile out of Kayla.

With that, the now nude Kayla stepped up behind Eva, and removed Eva's skirt.

Eva was now naked except for her blouse.

My hands instinctively went to Eva's shapely bare ass, separating her cheeks and massaging her cheeks.

Eva moaned. I was in heaven, my hands roaming the territory I had only dreamed about touching.

Kayla then stepped up, close to Eva and whispered into her ear, "Let me take care of this for you honey, it needs to come off."

She started unbuttoning Eva's dark violet silk blouse; the buttons ran down the back.

When she got to the final button, Kayla ran her hands up both sides of Eva's back and cupped her breasts from behind her.

Eva groaned so loudly that I am sure they heard us next door.

Eva thrust her chest out in search of the source of the pleasure.

Kayla began tweaking, playing, twisting and pulling Eva's rock hard nipples and Eva responded by groaning even louder.

Kayla's breasts were crushed into Eva's bare back. Her hard nipples were poking Eva.

Behind Eva, Kayla smiled up at me, mouthing, "I'm so naughty."

After a few moments of massaging Eva's nipples, Kayla removed her hands, and gently pushed Eva's legs apart with her feet, squatted down, running her hands down Eva's back and ass, then ran her hands up between her thighs to Eva's pussy.

Eva might have been a pretty wild chick, but she had never had a woman put her hands on her pussy before.

Since Eva's clitty was already sticking out like a small, hard penis, when Kayla found it, Eva went ape shit with pleasure.

At this point I'm just holding Eva up as Kayla's plaything.

Kayla is telling Eva, as she is fingering her clit, "Please cum for me, please cum on my fingers, please cum now!"

It didn't take too much longer, just a few seconds and Eva was shaking like a tall tree in a 6.0 earthquake.

Eva collapsed into my arms and I just held her.

Finally, she stopped shaking and Kayla removed her hands, smiled up at me, pulled Eva's cheeks apart and gave her a lick from asshole to her pussy and back again.

Eva groaned at the continued assault of a young female tongue her body.

Kayla licked again and again and again, each time Eva groaned at the fantastic feeling.

Kayla asked Eva "Are you getting wet?" between licks and all Eva could do was moan in affirmative response.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Kayla stopped her licking and fondling, stood up, said "Just a minute" to the door and pointed at me to take Eva into the bedroom.

When she saw us go in, she opened the door to the hallway, nude.

I heard a gasp and then laughter from two women.

Kayla said "Bring it in" and then I heard her say "I'm going to spend the night in the room with some friends".

She signed the tab and said, "I'm giving you a big tip, keep this quiet."

I heard the second voice laugh and say "Have fun" and then the door closed as the server left.

Kayla popped the cork and filled three flutes.

She went into the bedroom to find me, still fully dressed, making out with a now nude Eva on the king size bed.

Eva's blouse was on the floor. All she had were on black thigh highs.

She set the glasses down, went to the bed and gently pulled Eva's legs apart, and starting licking her hairless moist slit.

It didn't take long for Eva to start bucking against Kayla's relentless mouth, tongue, lips and fingers.

I was kissing her and had my hands all over Eva's fantastic tits.

My god they felt good, her nipples were like hard pebbles and she loved it when I pulled on them.

To make it more interesting I pulled on her nipples with my teeth.

Eva went nuts at the pleasure I was bringing to her and I thought she might enjoy nipple clamps at our next session.

Eva was getting into Kayla's licking and at one point took her right hand and put it on top of Kayla's head, encouraging her to continue.

When Kayla found Eva's g spot it was as if Eva climbed on a bull at the rodeo.

Eva started bucking and moaning into my mouth.

When Kayla started painting Eva's clit with her tongue, Eva lost it.

Eva shuddered and shook and groaned and moaned, almost continuously.

A flood poured out of her pussy, and Kayla first watched in amazement and then started licking.

Kayla licked until Eva pushed her head away.

Kayla pulled off Eva's thigh highs, leaving her bare for the first time tonight.

It took Eva about ten minutes to get back to normal. She just laid on the bed, dazed and confused.

She had the just been fucked look but hadn't been fucked yet.

In the meantime, Kayla had got me off the bed and undressed me, my hard cock bobbing in front of me.

Eva looked at me and smiled, saying "I want that meat tonight."

Kayla started running the water in the master suite bathtub, adding in some bubble bath.

She grabbed Eva and the two of them held my hand and directed to me to sit on the ledge of the tub while they got in it.

Kayla looked at Eva and said, "He has a nice trouser snake, all red and swollen, and I know he would like it to be sucked. Wouldn't you agree?"

Eva, still guzzling champagne, looked up and me, smiled and said, "Yes, it needs to be sucked for sure."

The bubbly was getting to Eva. She was starting to slur her words.

Kayla said, "I think his cum will taste good, but let's have a little contest."

She continued, "Each of us will suck on his snake for ten seconds and then the other for ten seconds until he comes.

The winner is the one who is sucking when he comes, and when he comes, the sucker must swallow it all. The loser gets fucked in the ass and has to lick the winner's pussy at the same time."

With that, without asking any clarification, Kayla proceeded to start sucking my dick with more relish than anyone I had ever known.

It felt so good, so unbelievably good; I didn't even think to start doing a ten second countdown.

Eva had to pull Kayla off my dick and she slapped my knee and said, "Hey dickhead, start counting!"

Keep in mind that I had been hard for almost two hours and a gust of wind might have been enough to get me off.

So, between Kayla and Eva, it was hard to delay my gratification. I did my best under trying circumstances.

Two very experienced mouths, tongues, lips, and throats.

I couldn't pull away and I couldn't pull them off of me, I just had to go with the flow.

Pretty soon it was feeling so good -- so fucking good -- that I couldn't count down correctly.

Kayla deep throated me and that got me extremely close.

But when Eva went deep and played with my balls with her manicured fingernails, I lost it.

I came so hard and moaned so loud I am sure they could hear me on the street ten stories below.

I grabbed Eva's head and just pumped and pumped and pumped.

I let go of her head and she pulled back, dazed.

Some cum dripped out of Eva's mouth and Kayla licked it up and then French kissed Eva.

It was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

What made it more erotic was that Eva and Kayla got into it, and I was just sitting there on the side of the tub, an observer to their frantic kissing and caresses.

Still kissing Eva, Kayla reached up and found my still hard dick and began to stoke it, ever so slowly, so that the remaining cum would exit.

But what it did was make me hard again.

Kayla pulled away from Eva, and said, "Let's get him into bed."

She got out of the tub, still dripping and then stripped off the cover, blankets and top sheet, leaving only the bottom sheet on the bed.

Kayla dried Eva off and put her back into the bed and then came looking for me.

She dried me off, paying extra special attention to my cock and balls and we went into the bedroom.

Kayla positioned Eva on her back, and proceeded to climb between her legs, on her knees, her ass sticking up, looked up at Eva and said to her, "Now you're going to get a real licking. One you'll remember forever."

Then Kayla looked over her shoulder at me, shook her ass and she said, "My ass and my pussy are yours tonight, anyway you want it."

She smiled at me, then turned back to Eva's waiting bare cunt.

I was hard, and grabbed my cock and pushed it into Kayla's honey haired wet pussy.

It was heavenly. She was soaked. It was tight, young, hot and oh so willing. I entered her with a single stroke to the hilt and Kayla bucked in pleasure.

Grabbing her buy the hips, I began pounding Kayla like a jackhammer, and I looked down and surveyed what was happening.

Eva was being pleasured by Kayla. Kayla had her fingers up Eva's pussy, and her tongue on her clit. Eva had one hand of Kayla's head, encouraging her and the other hand pulling on her own nipples; all in search of an orgasm.

Kayla reached down and started rubbing her own clit. The combination of the friction of my steady pounding and her action on her clit and she came for the third time.

Eva looked up at me and said in a way only a drunken naked woman can, "I want your cock."

As much as I enjoyed Kayla I pulled out of her and she rolled out of the way.

Kayla crawled over and deep throated me, cleaning her juices off of me, it felt great; and then guided my hungry cock to Eva's waiting wet pussy.

Eva looked at me with half lidded lust filled eyes. She lifted her arms and spread her legs wider if that were possible to ease my access.

"I've wanted you to fuck me for years. But you've been a Boy Scout Jack. Now it's time to play."

As my cock entered her she smiled and said "I'm finally getting what I want from the man I want it from."

Eva's pussy was as tight and wet and hot as any I have had the pleasure of being in. Not young like Kayla's but experienced in providing pleasure.

We made love, we didn't just fuck. Poor Kayla felt a little left out as I took Eva to several orgasms in different positions.

Being a control freak of sorts, she loved riding me cowgirl and out of frustration Kayla lowered her wet honey colored fuzz covered pussy on my mouth so I could lick her while she and Eva made out, nipple to nipple.

Kayla was pretty lusty and I think she enjoyed my tongue as much as she liked my cock.

Once I got them off I positioned Eva so her face was near Kayla's still wet pussy and I took Eva doggy style.

I pushed Eva forward and said "You need to return the favors Kayla has been doing to you all night."

Eva slurred that she was up for trying but "You better keep quiet about it."

It turns out that Eva liked licking the ladies more than she thought she would --- a lot more.

I was able to coat the insides of Eva's death gripping pussy doing her doggy.

It felt so fucking good shooting into her.

I knew it would be great. A body like hers is built for sex.

I pulled out, and watched as Kayla, enjoying a female tongue turned her body so she could 69 Eva.

I just rested watching the show until Eva collapsed from another Kayla induced orgasm.

Eva was totally out of steam.

She laid there, my juice dripping out of her.

Eva reached down and rubbed her steaming pussy with her fingers and then brought her fingers to her lips, tasting my baby batter.

Kayla had asked me, no encouraged me, to take fuck her in the ass.

She climbed over to me and started licking Eva's juices off of my deflating cock.

Her talented tongue salvaged my erection.

With Eva eying the whole episode with tired sexual curiosity, Kayla displayed her organizational genius.

She coated her asshole with Astroglide, something she apparently carried in her purse.

While I was less than full attention, Kayla proceeded to sit between my legs and patiently, but deliberately, coaxed some hot red American blood into my love muscle.

Kayla was a beautiful girl with many talents.

I enjoyed the way she distributed the Astroglide on my erection.

She told me to lay back and straddling me she lowered herself onto me.

She set the gold standard in that regard, the sensation was so incredible I came very quickly.

Eva laughed and said "So that's your Achilles Heel. Now I know how to make you cum quickly, Jack."

She kissed me and said "I wish we had been lovers before now."

I replied "I wanted you from the moment I set eyes on you."

Kayla climbed of me and then she polished my knob with her mouth (yes, ass to mouth) so I could get hard enough to do her a second time.

Which I did; I entered Kayla's winking hole with a single stroke, balls deep and she whimpered and groaned. I lasted longer pounding her like nail gun and she really got into it.

I felt proud that I pumped Kayla to an anal orgasm.

Eva looked on in amazement as I pumped her doggy style and Eva was very impressed by Kayla's loud orgasm.

She helped Kayla though, by rubbing her pussy and tits while I pounded her ass.

I encouraged Eva to slip down and lick Kayla's pussy and she did that, all the while playing with her own pussy.

I didn't come just then in Kayla's ass; I pulled out after making her cum.

Eva was still pretty drunk, and I pulled her over, slapped her ass and said "It's your turn, baby."

She looked up at me and said, "Jack, just be gentle, okay?"

Eva put her head down on the mattress and lifted her ass up in compliance.

Kayla helped position Eva on her knees and then started fingering Eva's virgin hole.

While she was slowly fingering Eva's asshole, her other hand was rubbing Eva's shaved cunt.

Using the Astroglide, Kayla slowly introduced her fingers to Eva, opening her up to my waiting cock.

Then Kayla sucked on me until I was hard and large, and then coated my cock.

It took a couple of minutes to ease into Eva's bat cave but she loved it. It was a combination of pain and pleasure and I had her screaming into a pillow all the while Kayla was teasing her pussy and nipples.

After Eva came, I unloaded what little I had left into Eva's tighter dark hole.

We collapsed on the bed.

Later in the night, Kayla taught Eva how to deep throat using me as the practice dummy.

I was glad to be part of Eva's continuing professional development.

We napped and fucked all night long.

I checked out of the hotel late morning and headed home.

It turns out that Eva had set the whole thing up with Kayla when she first went to the bathroom when we got to the restaurant.

Kayla made a lot of money that night.

But I had achieved my goal of fucking Eva.

I still had Cynthia and Gloria on my to-do list.

And, I hadn't see the last of Kayla either.

12