I'm Running on Empty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished sucking me, Pamela took off the sleep mask and told Stacy to make sure I was nice and clean.

"Was that good for you Jack?" a giggling Pamela asked me as she stroked my belly.

I nodded and she replied "We're only getting started lover."

****

Unbeknownst to me, Pamela had arranged for a massage table to be brought up to the suite and Dorrie came up with it.

Still nude and wearing the sleep mask, Pamela took me by the hand and had me lay face down on the massage table.

Then she asked me "Have you ever had a four hand massage Jack?"

I replied I hadn't and then she said "How about a six hand massage?"

I smiled and said no but that it sounded better than a four hand massage.

Pamela laughed and said "Dorrie is going to work on your neck, shoulders, arms and back. Stacy will work on your legs and feet and they'll both work on your butt."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm going to massage your head Jack, the big one" and we all laughed.

The girls got to work and it was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

As Pamela worked on my head I could feel tension disappearing; she moved her fingers slowly and it felt unbelievably relaxing.

Dorrie had the hard task of getting knots out of my neck, and shoulders and she caused me to tense up and groan in some minor pain as she worked her way around.

Stacy started on my feet and there was a lot of stress buildup there too. Who knew? I'd given plenty of massages but I hadn't done one in a while; how soon we forget!

Dorrie worked her way south and Stacy moved her way north.

By the time Stacy got to the backside of my knees, I was hard again. Part of the reason was because I had three naked ladies massaging me and they all permitted my hands to wander.

The target closest to my hand was Dorrie and my fingers quickly found their way through her legs to her shaved pussy and she accommodated me by standing in such a way that made it easy for me to rub her special place.

It didn't help when Dorrie would bend over and do those long sweeps with her hands and her hard nipples brushed my bare back.

I thought I could smell Dorrie's hotness as I fondled but I wasn't certain.

Stacy meanwhile, had moved up to my thighs. Her hands found their way to my inner thighs, and with a little oil, got to the junction of my thighs and torso.

You know this place, where the balls meet the fingers.

At first there were some innocent and perhaps accidental rubs, but once she saw me move a bit to improve her access, Stacy went to town, rubbing her oiled hands over and over again, the back of hands rubbing my sack.

Dorrie got in on the action, taking the other side, and before I knew it, I has ass up, head down on the massage table while two young and very hot massage therapists were working the tops of my thighs with their warm oiled hands.

I was hard as a rock and my sack was tight, filled with baby makers.

Pamela whispered "Isn't this the best?"

It was all I could do to say "Yes."

Then she said "The best is yet to come Jack."

The rubbing went on for more than a few minutes, the two ladies silently working me over, but and down my legs, mostly from calf to top of my thigh, all four hands working in unison.

Then, the temp changed and one of the ladies, I think it was Dorrie, reached under and put her left hand on my erection. She just held it; no stroking, no movement.

With her right hand, she started rubbing my crack, using two of her oiled fingers. It didn't take me long to know where she was headed.

Stacy, with her left hand, pulled my left cheek to make it easier for Dorrie to make her exploration successfully.

Dorrie massaged my crack, every inch, from top to bottom, north and south.

But she never touched my starfish.

I wanted her too; I begged her to; but Pamela just said "Good things come to those that wait Jack."

But Dorrie did tease all around it and it only served to make me harder.

Stacy took her right hand all warm and oiled, and started massaging my balls. First she cupped by sack with her whole hand; then teased me with her manicured fingernails and then she started massaging my balls.

I was under assault like I had never been before.

The amazing thing was I didn't come.

Every time I got close to the Red Line, Dorrie and Stacy backed off, letting me cool down.

Pamela never stopped with the head rub, and maybe she was signaling them.

This joint forces fondling must have gone on for a good ten minutes and I was fucking loving it.

Then, without warning, the hands came off my cock and balls, and two hands pushed my crotch down on to the massage table.

"Honey?" asked Pamela in that soft sweet Southern voice.

"Yes?" I replied.

"The girls need to massage your ass now."

"Okay" as 'fuck yes, keep going' but I was very polite when I answered.

Stacy and Dorrie not only massaged my ass cheeks, together and independently, they also worked on my lower back muscles.

By the time Pamela finished and rubbed my bare oiled butt announcing it was time to roll over< I felt like I had come about a dozen times even though I hadn't come once,

I rolled over, sleep mask still on, hard cock bobbing.

Pamela said "Stacy will take your chest, arms and abdomen; Dorrie will take your feet and legs and I'll continue to massage your head and your face.

This time I had the benefit of feeling Stacy's hot young body as I laid on the table. It only served to make me harder as I fondled her firm bare breasts, her tight ass and I even rubbed a little pussy.

Dorrie worked on my feet and I don't mind sharing I do get a little ticklish there. But she laughed as I pulled my foot away causing my cock to bob, which all three of the ladies loved seeing.

Stacy worked south and Dorrie worked north and once again, the teasing started and in response, after having the patience of Saint Jude, I had some pre-cum dripping.

When she noticed it, Pamela said "I see the ladies are getting the desired reaction out of you Jack."

Without saying anything, Dorrie and Stacy got close to my erection without touching it. Even my balls remained out of bounds, as tight as they were.

Finally, Dorrie and Stacy stood on opposite sides of the table, gently rubbing my chest and belly, carefully avoiding my baseball bat that was the obvious focus of all four of us.

"Are you hungry Jack?" Pamela asked.

"I could eat" I replied.

"Good, let me tell you how we're going to wrap up this massage Jack. You're going to love it. Rubbing you has got us all hot and bothered and you're going to take care of each of us, in turn, by eating us until we come on your face."

My cock bobbed at that and the ladies all laughed.

"And Jack, you deserve so much more than the usual happy ending."

"I do?" I asked, thinking I'd settle for a fucking hand job right now. RIGHT NOW!

"Oh yes Jack, you do. You're a good massage client and a very good boss too. So we want to give you something very special."

"Special?"

"Yes, Jack, something special. The girls and I are going to give you a two mouth blowjob. Two girls will be pleasuring you until you come and then we'll get you hard so you can come again."

My cock started bobbing and they all laughed.

"We knew you would like that Jack. But there's more."

"More?" I broke out a shit eating grin.

"Yes, baby, after you've come twice into the mouths of these two beautiful women who love you and want nothing more to please you, you and I are going to spend the rest of the day fucking. And you're going around the world with me."

If there was a heaven on earth; I was right in the middle of it. Or maybe this was just Las Vegas where good stuff happens to me.

****

Jack Colton will return shortly.