I'm Still Cumming in There

Story Info
Revenge is a Bitch.
5.7k words
4.13
64.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story follows characters first introduced in "I'm Cumming in There" and "I'm Cumming in There, Again." This is designed to be read alone or for added enjoyment, in conjunction with the first two stories.

*****

It was a good thing Melanie received those college scholarships because filling her gym bag with the necessary supplies wasn't cheap; luckily, her order was big enough to receive Free Super Saver Shipping.

As she walked down her high school's crowded hall, she realized no one would ever guess the accoutrement she had stashed in her duffle. Melanie was one of the sweetest girls around; she stayed out of trouble and followed the golden rule of treating everyone the way she'd want to be treated.

She couldn't understand how someone could resent her for being nice and outgoing, creating plenty of friendships and earning a comfortable level of popularity, being a hard worker by giving a 100% effort helping her to be smart, and for maintaining a clean nose and her panties on (at least when she had a choice) keeping her out of trouble.

Ever since the evening Beth and her lesbian litter cornered Melanie in the locker room and captured her teacher's husband (James), doing despicable things to both of them, Beth had been holding the pictures of those proceedings over Melanie's head, using them to continue taunting and torturing her.

Beth was so smug and pleased with herself, Melanie finally snapped. Melanie wasn't vindictive, she never needed to be, but Beth had gone way too far, and it was time for her to receive her comeuppance and a hefty helping of just desserts.

Melanie had grown up with most of the other girls on the volleyball team. They did everything together: went shopping, skinny dipping in the lake, sharing their deepest secrets and forbidden desires, they even went to the bathroom at the same time.

So, when Melanie obligatorily told them what Beth did, so that none of them would fall prey to a similar fate, they all agreed it was time for some payback. They couldn't go to the principal or the cops because Beth might release the photos ruining both Melanie and James' lives. Plus, without those pictures, they didn't have any evidence of the degenerate acts Beth forced them to perform. They had to find a way to "convince" Beth to give up the pics or get something equally damaging on her, or better yet—both.

They all took an oath to take it as far as it needed to go to get those pictures back, short of permanently harming Beth physically, which they felt left the doors wide open for plenty of depraved persuasive techniques.

Miriam was one of the few on junior varsity who showed any promise on the court, so she was eager to help when the rest of the team asked for her assistance. All Miriam had to do was get their coach out of the locker room after practice so the rest of the girls could have a little one on one with Beth.

Overconfidence was going to be Beth's down fall. Her wanton post practice shower stares had only increased and became less concealed as their senior year edged ever closer to ending. But, without their coach's protection, Beth was a goner.

Abstaining from showering so she could hatch their plan, Miriam approached Coach Johnson and asked to speak in private, in her classroom, about her boyfriend and his desire to have "premarital sex."

By utilizing all of the skills she'd learned in Mr. Benson's drama class, Miriam felt confident she could keep their coach busy for hours on end covering all the emotional, physical, safety, and medical concerns she could muster regarding sex.

Scooping up all of her lesson and game plans, Mrs. Johnson, always eager to keep her girls protected and healthy, willingly headed off with Miriam to answer all of her questions, "...for as long as it takes." Coach shut off her office light, locked its door, and followed Miriam out, leaving the rest of the girls completely unsupervised.

Not thinking anything of being the first in the shower, Beth began to rinse her sweat off. It wasn't until she opened her eyes to take a peek at the others, she realized something was amiss. Still in their gym clothes, they'd surrounded her in an ever shrinking half circle. With nowhere to go and no way to escape, Beth pressed herself flat against the back of the shower. Suddenly uncomfortably naked in front of these girls, she struggled to conceal her pencil thick pussy hair strip and her D breasts (a feature she'd lorded over the "smaller" girls).

Virulently, Melanie began to remind Beth of "team's" definition, "A team is a combination of people, who unite, and are each other's allies, merging their skills and working together to reach a common goal. We," indicating the girls supporting her, "are now going to show you proper teamwork as we persuade you to give me those pictures you took."

Defiant to the bitter end, Beth retorted, "Make me," with a smile she'd later regret.

"I'd hope you'd say that," responded Melanie as she motion the other girls forward.

Without her pussy pawing posse to support her, Beth suddenly felt woefully outnumbered and a little concerned with Melanie's cold tone and demeanor. Luckily, the shower was washing away the pee fearfully running down her leg.

Two girls grabbed Beth's arms as Melanie kicked her feet out from underneath, sending her with a splash to the wet floor. As Melanie sauntered over and turned off the shower head, Beth laid prostrate on the white tile shaking with panic and cold as her body slowly dripped dry.

"Wasted water is a big concern these days, so we decided to show our team spirit by providing you with your own free shower," explained Melanie. Looking up, Beth couldn't understand why all of the girls were now dropping their shorts—"they weren't lesbians; what did they have in store?"

"However, it is important to stay hydrated during practice...," looking at the rest of the girls, Melanie continued, "I don't know about the rest of you, but by the end I really have to go."

Then, without warning, all of the girls simultaneously spread their pussy lips, leaned back, and let it flow. Streams of urine from all sides covered Beth as she tightly shut her eyes preventing her from knowing where to turn to safely catch a breath. Her first attempt resulted in a mouth full of salty piss, so did her second, and third.

With Beth completely drenched, Melanie carried on, "Another inefficient act girls are especially guilty of is wasting toilet paper after every pee, so since we helped you, why don't you help us?"

Beth was not catching how she was going to be forced to "help," so Melanie continued, "We were so busy giving you your 'golden' shower we haven't had time to take ones for ourselves, so sorry about how sweaty our pussies are going to be."

Flipped onto her back, Beth's arms were bound to her sides and her feet together. Squatting over her face, Melanie demonstrated what she had in mind. When Beth defiantly kept her mouth shut, refusing to lap her clean, Melanie sunk her pussy over Beth's nose and mouth.

Trying to breathe, Beth caught only a nose full of pussy air and mouth full of pee droplets. Eventually, the need to breathe became so urgent she grudgingly began. With a background in pussy licking, Beth was able to hit all the right spots reasonably efficiently to get each girl off. By the time every girl was cleaned and redressed, Beth realized she'd never tasted so many wet, pissy, and sweaty vaginas in a row.

With sadistic pleasure, Melanie noticed Beth cringing from the lingering saline taste they'd all left in her mouth. "Uh-oh, do you have bad taste in your mouth?" asked Melanie with mock sympathy, "Don't worry, I have just the thing for that?"

Determination gathered by reminding herself this was the same disgusting act Beth made her do to James was the only thing preventing Melanie from losing her nerve as she stripped naked and got on all four in the undignified doggie style pose in front of all her friends.

As she was lifted off the floor and her hands rebound at her wrists, a sinking realization filled Beth as she grasped what Melanie likely had in mind. It had been so easy to force someone else to do it when she was in charge, but now that the tables were turned, she began to regret many of the indiscretions she'd performed that day.

Unable to spread her hands apart made it difficult to keep her balance when they placed her right behind Melanie's behind. All it took was a nudge from one of her team mates to face plant her right into Melanie's rear. Wedged between her cheeks, Beth had no choice but begin the demeaning act.

With an unwilling wet tongue exploring her intimate dirty place, Melanie finally understood how James got an erection when she was forced to lick his.

"Deeper!" snapped Melanie, "You said my ass looked loose; you should be able to give it a good tongue fucking then!" Its rim, wetted with Beth's saliva, was then pierced by her tongue. "Ah," moaned Melanie as Beth was forced to continue the degrading task until the receiving end finally grasped orgasm.

Once she'd caught her breath, she reached between her legs spreading her glistening snatch; chuckling to herself, she directed Beth to, "Look what you caused." Normally pleased to bring a girl to climax, Beth took no pleasure in what she'd just done. Melanie stood and turned to face her, "Now, we can continue, or we can stop here and you can give me those photos. What'll it be?" asked Melanie.

Doing her best to spit out the crappy taste in her mouth, Beth, raising her gaze to meet Melanie's, could only muster "Never."

"Excellent, because I am pretty sure they won't let me return these," exclaimed Melanie as she dropped her now open bag, filled to the brim with sexual playthings, on the locker room floor.

Beth kept a strict rule of no sex toys shaped like real penises, priding herself in having never had a real one thrust inside her. However, both her lesbian friends, Mandy and Keisha, had fallen victim to the supposed allure of pussy abusing dicks when they'd had James tied to one of these same benches.

She'd always had an inkling Keisha'd sampled a few on the side before: a subtle hint of salty spunk often lingered on her pussy when she'd join in their girl orgies. Beth was horror struck to see Melanie retrieve a stout, flesh colored, rubber penis with thick veins running its entire length with a suction cup attached behind its balls.

"Unless you're going to hold me down and rape me with that, which you don't have the balls to do, how do you think you're going to get it inside?" cockily asked Beth.

"You are right, but I don't need balls, or knives (glaring accusingly at the thought of Keisha), to get what I want. I just use my brain, something you should've spent more time developing."

"When naughty girls don't do what they're told, what do they usually receive?" Melanie asked the crowd.

"A spanking!" salaciously answered one of the gleeful girls. Smiling with approval, Melanie motioned to have Beth brought over and draped across her lap.

Feeling like a misbehaving schoolgirl, Beth was surprised to feel Melanie rubbing her hand soothingly over her butt cheeks; however, the following spanking was anything but. Slap after slap echoed through the locker room as Beth's wincing turned to whimpering and then finally outright crying. "Are you ready to give up the photos or fuck yourself on that dick?" coolly asked Melanie.

"Please, if you just promise to stop spanking me, I'll fuck that rubber abomination," pleaded Beth. The wet tile walls were a perfect place to securely stick the dick. Once the girls cut her bindings, Beth was placed on all fours perfectly in front of the horizontal dildo. Since what had just transpired wasn't any fun for Beth, she was having a hard time getting in the necessary mood to cause her desperately needed natural juices to flow.

She tried rubbing the head of the cock against her clit, but without being able to see it or guide it with her hand, her success rate was low, often times resulting in a nearly totally dry insertion. Defeated and desperate Beth meekly asked, "Can I have some lube?"

"Why the heck should I be so nice?" questioned Melanie, "When did you show me the same consideration? Was it when you thrust your cunt over my mouth so I couldn't breathe, or maybe the time you stuffed that flashlight in my cooter with the goal of popping my cherry, or was it when you made me lick James' ass, and then clean James' and Keisha's mixed cum off the floor?"

"Please...," was all Beth could offer as tears began to roll down her face.

"Well, let me see what we have in here for you," offered Melanie giggling.

Suddenly realizing this was too good to be true and was probably a trick, Beth frantically went back to trying to stimulate her own wetness before Melanie found whatever she was looking for.

"Uh-oh, I meant to bring some regular lube, but it looks like I forgot. All I have is this Heighten Senses Clitoral hyper-stimulation cream," shrugging her shoulders in mock bewilderment, Melanie concluded, "I guess we'll just have to work with what we've got."

After completely coating her with the cream, Melanie pushed Beth backwards securing her to the wall on the dildo. Unable to endure any more spanks, Beth continued thrusting, thoroughly penetrating herself by slapping her butt against the tile wall.

As she was buried to the hilt, Beth's inflamed butt cheeks found some relief from the cool water still clinging to the shower wall, encouraging her to delve deeper and harder to gather more of its chilly touch on her backside.

The dildo's balls kept dabbing the cream on her clit while its shaft continued coating her insides. Suddenly, she felt a slight tingle as her whole "down there" area began to warm.

Noticing the pleasantly surprised look on Beth's face Melanie decided it was about time she shared what she'd just read on the box, "Special agents in the cream work by targeting your nerves—increasing their sensitivity and responsiveness so even the slightest touch feels incredibly sensual and erotic."

In between staggering breaths, Beth was barely able to concur, "Yes," unable to hide her blissful smile.

"Oh looky, it says, 'Feels great on nipples, too!' I bet it'll make for a titillating experience," added Melanie, stifling a smile. Reaching under Beth's chest, she smeared plenty all over the tip of each heavily dangling breast.

Beth could now feel that same warm tingle reach her tits causing them to puff right up to their full erection and hardening her nipples to perfect points. With Melanie's brow suddenly furling, Beth became concerned, "Oops, silly me, I guess that's why you should always read all of the directions first. It says, 'For best results, apply ONLY a small dab of the cream to your clit. Be sure to use the cream sparingly... a little goes a long way!'" Making an audible hum, Melanie shrugged her shoulders and said, "My bad..."

As she continued, Beth began to begrudgingly enjoy the feeling of being so filled, her pussy naturally stretching to encompass its invader. Beth's hyper-stimulated clitoris and pussy were incessantly demanding an orgasm. Eventually, she was able to block out her audience and predicament. When she finally uncontrollably came, orgasm after orgasm relentlessly washed over her. But, it was as though the continued stimulation caused on unquenchable cycle as each climax invigorated her to pursue the next.

Watching Beth slamming back and forth on all fours with ever increasing rapidity, fucking herself silly against the wall, obviously still struggling to accommodate its girth, with her wet brown hair in strings obscuring her tormented face, Melanie did have to admit there was something carnally sexually exciting about the sight.

Melanie looked around and was pleasantly surprised to find most of the girls were caught in the moment and had begun frigging themselves. The shy ones were just pressing in on their sex from outside of their clothes, but most where shameless and unabashed simply reaching inside their shorts and panties and blatantly rubbing and fingering. Beth's body slumped from weariness, except for her ass which was still pegged to the wall by the resiliently suctioned phallus.

Weakly, Beth stated, "No matter what you do, I'll never give up those photos."

Still confident she had a few surprises up her sleeve, Melanie responded, "That is one of your problems—you'd have me give up too easy."

Digging through her gear, Melanie found the perfect next item; pulling out the box she began to read its description, "Carefree Anal Douche...now you can give your tushie the respect—and...uh...cleanliness—it deserves! The 3" Bulb Probe can be used alone (best for beginners),' Ehh, we don't need that," concluded Melanie as she tossed it in the trash, "'...or with the 4" Flow Head attachment (for squeaky clean bottoms),'" smiling at Beth, Melanie decided, "Squeaky clean is best since we have lots of anal play planned for this evening."

It took four girls to hold down Beth's frantically flailing frame, while a fifth filled the reservoir with water, as Melanie continued reading the directions. Summarizing what she'd just read, "It sounds like an enema: we'll pour this watery solution into your bowels, it'll loosen the contents, and then you'll expel it all." Patting Beth on the head, she explained, "We don't want any nasty surprises as we violate your ass."

Even after dipping it in her recently 'gasmed cooch, collecting what lube she could, Melanie was still barely able to insert the 4" tip into Beth's virgin ass, Melanie then attached the nozzle to the round rubber ball repository filled with the solution suppository.

Flinching as it began to fill her intestines, Beth felt the butt mixture begin to liquefy her ass's contents. As the last of it flowed inside, Melanie found what she was looking for: "The Assifier Butt Plug." She then began reading that advertising blurb, "Here's a good penis-shaped butt plug that exceeds all expectations! First tease entry with head, and then delight in the unique sensations of ridge-like 'pleasure veins.' 4 1/2" long, 1 1/2" wide, and a safe "T" grip base. Hey look, it's 'safe,'" ridiculed Melanie. Ensuring the emulsion would have an adequate chance to work, Melanie stuffed the plug, no doubt a perfect stop gap for anal enthusiasts, inside of Beth's poop shoot.

The desire to take a massive dump continued to build inside of Beth, ultimately giving her a bad case of the cramps, but the embarrassment of having everyone looking and the plug blocking her shit, stopped her from doing anything.

Beth couldn't imagine anything more personal and private than pooping and here she was about to lose control of her bowel movements in front of the whole team. Unbelievably, she became horny, probably from tightly clinching her ass around the plug so nothing would accidentally leak out.

Finally, giving up her futile resistance and out of multifaceted frustration, Beth bore down and managed to jettison the butt plug with such force it bounced off the shower wall, before allowing her bowels to explode out, emptying down the back of her thighs and all over the stall.

"Icky," exclaimed nearly every girl in disgust. Not wanting to continue her torture with their victim in such a repulsive state, Melanie turned on the shower and allowed it to wash off Beth's backside. Gravity helped the last little bit sneak out of her freshly loosened butt hole, as Beth squatted and allowed the water to run down her back. Draining to the center of the white tiled shower floor, all remnants of her explosion disappeared as they were washed away.

"Great job," condescendingly commented Melanie, "Now, I think you are finally ready for these," said Melanie as she pulled out a sassy 12" string of blue anal beads. "According to the literature these '...will have your ass in ecstasy.'" Melanie resumed after consulting the directions, "I'll be able to 'tap your tush with the easy ¼" tip' and then work my way up to the biggest 1" anal bead! The flexible string and firm anal beads are calibrated to deliver maximum ass satisfaction!"

12