I'm Straight! I Know I Am Ch. 03

Story Info
The stage is set.
819 words
3.99
56.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for all the responses. Even though I haven't gotten that "erotic" by some definitions, I believe that the build up is nore important then the finale. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called the finale, right? Enjoy.

CRASH!!!!!!!

“You fucking bitch!” Sohpia shouted, as the drunken guy, who had just knocked me to the floor and spilled his drink on me, started laughing.

He wasn’t laughing for long, because Sophia took two steps towards him, just as a football kicker would to kick a field goal, and kicked him straight in the head. I swear, if it wasn’t attached, his head would have gone right through the window.

Sophia then came over to me, where I was covered in beer.

“Oh my God, what an asshole,” she said, “Are you Ok?”

“Yeah, I think so,” I said, her helping me to my feet, as Linda and Kate came over.

“You never could hold your liquor Mon,” Kate said with a giggle.

“Oh, fuck you.”

“Come on,” was Linda’s reply, “Let’s get you to the ladies room and get you cleaned up. Sophia, keep Kate company would you?”

“Sure.”

So off to the bathroom we went. After the earlier scene, I was expecting her to use this as an excuse to get me alone and do....I don’t know what. Seduce me I guess. To my somewhat pleasant surprise, Linda was very respectful in helping me. Handing me the towels, rather then “drying me” herself. Taking great effort to turn away when I had to get more revealing. Honestly, this is the last thing that I expected...why?

Just when I was feeling comfortable, both with her, and myself again, she asked me a question that left me dumbfounded.

“Monica? Do you mind if Kate stays with me tonight?”

What was I to say? What had happened out on that dance floor? I knew that Kate was a tease, but now I was being asked a question that, if I said yes, would ruin Kate’s fun, and if I said no, would put Kate in a very, very awkward position.

“Well?” Linda queried.

“I...No, I guess not. Kate’s totally free to do whatever she wants.”

“You’re sure you wouldn’t mind? I mean, I totally understand if that’s a problem for you. And I also understand if you’d want to be there.”

“NO! I mean, no I wouldn’t want to be there. You see, Kate and I aren’t actually “together” you see?”

“Great!” Linda was beaming. “Now, you’re sure that sure, right?”

“Yes!” Now I was thinking that Kate deserved this sort of lesson.

“Awesome! Let’s go back to our girls, shall we?”

“Let’s.”

I don’t really know why, but I was feeling strong and confidant as we sauntered out of the facilities. I guess that part of me was relieved to be out of the situation that I was in with Sophia; part of me was getting a kick out of how Kate was going to react to Linda inviting her to her place for the night; and part of me was feeling “safer” after being with Linda in the restroom.

We got to Kate and Sophia, who were at the bar chatting and giggling. Sophia asked me if I was alright, and I said that I was fine and that Linda had help me to dry out.

“I know,” was Sophia’s reply, “She always seems to have that effect.”

“Bitch,” Linda quipped back.

Sophia slid the slight off her back and queried me again, “You’re sure you’re Ok?”

“Yes, yes, I’m fine.” I replied.

“She said yes?” Kate gasped, looking at Linda.

Linda nodded an affirmative.

“Well then, let’s get outta here!” Kate yelped, hoping of the bar stool.

“Yes, let’s.” Linda said, “You two good?”

“Yes. Have fun,” Sophia said.

“Monica?”

“Yeah, we’re good,” I said, almost laughing, “Kate, call me in the morning.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” was her response.

That was the last of that, as Kate and Linda disappeared out the door.

“Oh shit,” I thought, “Now what?”

My thoughts were almost preempted by Sophia.

“So, do you wanna dance more?”

“No, I think that I should probably call it a night.”

“Oh, ok,” Sophia said, both disappointed and happy at the same time. “Let’s go.”

Go? Go where? What was she suggesting?

“So how are you getting home?” I asked.

“Well,” she replied, “do you want to take a cab, or subway it?”

“WHAT?!” my mind screamed.

“Ugh?” Was all I could vocalize.

“Oh my God, she didn’t tell you, did she?”

“Tell me what?”

Sophia explained how Linda wanted to be alone with Kate, and that by agreeing to let Kate stay with her, that it was assumed that Sophia would stay with me.

What was I to do? It had already happened. Was I going to tell her “tough shit, you ain’t staying with me?” My response surprised even me/

“A cab?”

To be continued...