I'm Such A Dirty Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of the toy trip group grope.
1.6k words
4.5
52.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conclusion to "I am such a dirty whore." This story picks up where the last one left off. Susan went looking for a new toy and found something totally different.

*

Once upstairs Frank led me to the 'straight' theater. There were several couches spread out in the room, and showing on the makeshift screen was a small tittied brunette sucking a rather large dick. Frank led me to the middle of the room. I sat down, mesmerized by the action on the screen. Frank sat down next to me, and the older guy sat in the couch next to ours, Frank was on my right, the older guy at my left, one seat away. Frank was sitting real close, with his arm on the back of the couch; his other went right under my shirt to my ever-do-hard nipples.

"Do you want to get more comfortable," Frank hissed in my ear, "You can take your pants off."

Without thinking twice I slid down in my seat and pulled down my pants.

"No," Frank hissed again, " take them all the way off."

I slipped my jeans over my tennis shoes, stood up, folded my jeans, and sat down on them. When I turned around to put them on the couch I realized there were two more guys sitting along the back wall. One was a younger guy, he looked barely eighteen, and the other was an average looking, partially balding man. They both moved up in their seats to catch a better look at me. When I sat back down I immediately started rubbing my trimmed pussy. I was still hot from downstairs. Seeing that guy jerking off, the fingers, the lips on my nipples. Frank slipped his hand down my crotch. He pulled on one of my legs and I spread my knees to allow him access. He started fingering me again with one of his fat rough fingers. The older guy from downstairs moved closer and started squeezing my tits through my t-shirt. My left hand was caressing my thigh and my right hand was caressing Frank's thigh. I couldn't help myself.

The older guy finally pulled up my shirt and attacked my nipples with his lips and tongue. The balding guy got up and moved to the couch in front of us to get a better view. Frank was slowly fingering me deeper. He kept curling his finger inside me, just brushing my g-spot. I shifted in my seat, and spread my legs wider. Frank immediately slipped a second finger in me. I felt so full with his fingers, I couldn't resist any longer. I had to feel his crotch. I felt the outline of his dick through his blue jeans. It felt huge. I was just about to attack his zipper when I felt him shift in his seat. He got down on his knees and moved between mine. I was a little afraid at first, I thought he was going to try and fuck me. Instead he dipped his head down to my dripping pussy, and gave it a tentative lick.

"Oohh, yyyyeeessss," I hissed as my third orgasm rushed over me.

The young guy that was still sitting behind me sat down next to me in Frank's seat, he had his dick in his hand. I was so turned on I reached over and replaced his hand with mine. His dick was warm and moist, like it had been freshly sucked on. It was an average sized dick, but as I peered down at it, it looked as if he was completely shaved, I reached for his balls and found them soft and smooth. The older guy, sitting on the other side of me grabbed my free hand and placed it on his dick. His dick was huge, at least nine inches long. I almost couldn't get my little hand around it. And so I sat, listening to a brunette get pounded by a stud as I jerked off two complete strangers, had another licking and sucking my pussy, and a fourth standing there jerking off to all the action. I was in heaven. The balding guy walked around to the back of the couch and started rubbing his dick on the couch just above my shoulder. As I turned to watch, my cheek bumped into his dick. I cocked my head to the side and was just able to lick the side of it as his fist moved down. It felt so hot against my tongue. As my fourth orgasm started to crest, I was moaning. I guess this sent him over the edge as well, because I felt his dick swell on my lips. Moaning through my orgasm, the guy behind me shot his load down the front of my shirt.

"Ah, sorry," he mumbled apologetically.

I let go of the two dicks in my hands and stripped off my t-shirt. I felt Frank licking lower, trying to gain access to my ass. I finally was able to push him away and stand up. I turned around and knelt on the couch.

"Lick away Frank," I groaned lustfully.

Frank attacked my ass with a passion; he alternated between tongue fucking my ass and tongue fucking my pussy. The guy that had just came sat back down in the back row to watch. The older guy didn't wait for an invitation, he was up and standing with his monster at eye level. I took one look at it and knew I had to taste it. I grabbed a hold of his balls and pulled him to my mouth. The head was already wet with pre-come. He was so hard, so big. I reached around to his ass and pulled him to me. I tried to get as much of it in my mouth and down my throat as I could. It was only a couple of inches but he didn't seem to mind. When he found how deep he could go, he put one hand on the back of my head and began to face fuck me. I felt so dirty. I felt so horny. I came again. I felt the dick in my mouth begin to swell; I wanted to feel him cum.

"Uunn," he grunted.

He spurted, I swallowed. He spurted, I tried to swallow. He spurted again, and I just enjoyed it. I guess he usually comes that much, because he pulled his dick out of my mouth after the third spurt and finished on the back of the couch. I finished swallowing the load in my mouth.

"Thanks sweetie," he whispered.

Then he bent down and kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue force it's way past my lips. He explored my mouth, and licked the remaining cum from my lips.

"You're the best," he said and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

Frank had stopped licking me at some point, and was just fingering my ass and pussy.

"Fuck me Frank," I pleaded, "please fuck me!"

Frank must have known I might want some of his dick, as soon as I said I needed to be fucked I felt his cock sliding into my dripping pussy. I grunted. The younger guy moved off the couch and in front of me, hoping I would suck his dick too.

I looked up at him and moaned, "I want to watch you cum."

It didn't take him long. He shot a long stream, like a porn star, halfway to the wall. As he came I came again. I had lost count of the number of times I had orgasmed. I didn't care anymore; I just wanted to be fucked. Frank had his thumb in my ass as he fucked me. I felt his balls slap my clit every time he went deeper into me.

"Oh yeah," I gasped, "fuck me Frank, fuck me harder!"

Frank stepped it, he took his thumb out of my ass and grabbed my hips. He started moving me instead of moving himself. I buried my face into the couch cushion and let out a scream. I was in a constant state of orgasm. I pulled my face out of the cushion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all I could manage.

I was Frank's fuck toy. He pounded my pussy for another couple of minutes before I heard him start to grunt.

"Shit," Frank groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Come on my tits," I begged, "cum on my face and tits!!"

Frank pulled out and I flipped over. I cupped his heavy balls as he continued to jerk off. I felt his balls tighten up as he came. Shooting once on my chin, the rest splashed across my tits. The last of my orgasmic high peaked as his cum hit my tits. Frank fell on the couch next to me. We both sat there for a few moments gasping for air, trying to collect ourselves. As my heart settled, I realized I was hearing applause, not my pounding heart. Apparently the lunch crowd had come in and we put on a live show. Embarrassed and too spent to care, I cleaned myself up with my t-shirt, pulled on my jeans and zipped up my hoodie.

"I'll walk you out," Frank said protectively.

We walked out to my car, hand in hand. As we stopped at my driver's door, Frank handed me a business card.

'FMR Construction'

"Ah," Frank stammered for words.

"Frank," I spoke, "I'm happily married."

Frank stayed silent.

"This was," I paused and smiled, "I don't know...it was just, something."

"Well, I," Frank struggled, "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did," I squealed.

"And," Frank continued, "If you're ever in the mood again, you've got my number.

Frank leaned down and gave me a deep soulful kiss. I reluctantly got into my car and drove home.

As I stepped into the shower, I wondered if Pete would consider expanding the back patio. Then another thought occurred to me.

"I'm such a dirty whore."