I'm the Boss

Story Info
Just a little morning time fantasy of mine.
1.2k words
4.25
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do to him all day long, I can't wait any longer. He's sitting on the couch, drinking his rye whiskey on the rocks. I come over to him and just look at him.

"What?" He says. Instead of responding, I just climb on top of him.

"I've been wanting you all day" I say softly into his ear. I start kissing him and he runs his hands up my dress. He feels the new lingerie I have on underneath.

"What are you wearing under there?" He asks, curiously. I just take his hand and lead him up the stairs to our bedroom. I open the door but only enough for him to get inside. As soon as he's in, I push him against the door and kiss him passionately for a few moments.

"Get hard for me, baby" I demand, in between soft kisses. I tell him to take his shirt off as my hands slide to undo his belt buckle.

"Tonight, I'm in charge" I say as I drop to my knees. I yank down his pants, underwear and all, and his hard cock nearly slaps me in the face. I take it in my mouth and his head bangs against the door. I can feel him relaxing. I stand up again, and look at him for a moment.

"What?" He asks again. I turn around and lift off my dress, so he can see my perfect, round ass. He smacks it, of course. I turn around again and his eyes gaze my body, admiring my breasts basically popping out of this tight corset. His eyes move from my boobs to my thighs. He tries to pull me close but I slap his hands away.

"Get on the bed." He does as he is told and I get on top of him again, giving him sexy kisses that I know drive him wild. My tongue finds it's way to his neck, and he breathes a sigh of pleasure and relief. Again, he tries to grab me but I pin his arms down.

I whisper in his ear, "you can't touch me until you're inside of me" and look up at his face. I can tell he is both frustrated and aroused. I giggle and slide down his body until I reach his throbbing, hard cock. I take it into my mouth again, making sure I pay attention to his balls, sucking each one of them gently into my mouth. He lets out a groan and grabs the back of my head. I let him, because I know how much he loves to guide me. I spit on his dick and he shoves my head all the way down, so that every inch of him is down my throat. Now I'm moaning.

"You're so big." I say, continuing to deep throat him. He's definitely enjoying himself. I come back up to his neck, biting him ever so slightly as his hands make his way to my ass.

I stop and look at him, "don't make me make you wait longer". He immediately drops his arms to the bed. I give his ear a little suck and tell him how much I want him.

"I want to feel you inside me" I feel his cock twitch against my leg. "How much do you want me, baby?" I ask him, seductively. He responds by kissing me harder, and I reach my hand down to guide his cock inside of me, first rubbing it against my clit so he can feel my wetness.

"You're so wet, baby" he says, and I slide him deep inside of me. Now we both let out a sigh of relief. I start riding him and he instantly has his hands all over me. My hips are doing this crazy rolling thing that he absolutely loves. I guide his hands up from my ass, to my hips, and up to my breasts. He squeezes them while throwing his head back into the pillows, but I'm not done yet. I take his right hand and place it around my neck.

"But baby" he exclaims. "Shhhh" I demand, squeezing his fingers tighter around my neck. He doesn't want to hurt me, but I crave the pressure of his big hands. He gives in. Finally, I hop off of him, deciding it's my turn.

"Lick my pussy" I say, laying on my back.

"Mmm," he says, "gladly."

He starts by kissing my thighs, which I love, and then goes all in. I can't explain much of what he does down there, but it is amazing. I feel him flick his tongue back and forth, and then spits on my pussy.

"You like that?" He asks, knowing the answer. I'm already screaming, but I tell him I love it anyway. He slides two fingers in and I grab the back of his head, so I can grind against his tongue and fingers. It definitely feels amazing. My free hand is clutching the sheets.

"You're so wet, baby" he says again, as my juices are literally squirting out of me. "Mmmmm" he moans and continues to eat me out. I'm getting close to cuming but I'm not quite done yet, so I push him off and tell him to get behind me. He does, happily. He starts thrusting and we're both losing control.

"Smack that ass" I scream. He obliges, grunting each time he feels his hand slap against me. He starts thrusting harder and I can feel his balls hitting my vagina so perfectly, and I feel close to cuming again. I almost let lose, but hear him say he's about to cum.

"You can't cum until I allow you to" I say as I pull away from him. He drops to the bed, definitely frustrated but still very turned on. So I ride him again, deep and low, bouncing my ass and moaning so loudly.

He asks "can I cum yet?" and of course I tell him no, as I keep doing what I'm doing, but much faster and much harder.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" He screams.

"No, you're not!" I yell back, knowing he is right on the edge. I hop off again and hear him grunt, but I immediately climb back on again- this time backwards. He's slapping my ass again as I'm riding the fuck out of him. Now I'm getting close again, so I switch to my knees and he follows me, so we're doing doggy-style again. I'm seconds away from exploding, so I say "you can cum now" and he starts thrusting harder, getting louder, and breathing heavier.

"I'm gonna cum!" we both say simultaneously. I feel his warm jizz run down my leg as I am having the best orgasm of my life and continue to back up into him. He's already leaned over me, definitely checked out but I'm not caring. I go until I'm completely finished and we both flop over on the bed.

"I can't feel my lips, they're so tingly," he tells me. I giggle a little and tell him that is the best sex I've ever had. He nods in agreement and asks "where did that come from?"

"It's always been there," I said, "I'm a very bossy, very naughty girl."