I'm the Monster Now

Story Info
My journey from Lover to monster.
5.6k words
4.58
126.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,829 Followers

Hi Folks. Thanks as usual for all of the comments both positive and negative about last week's story. Your opinions really do matter to us. I did want to clear up one thing. I got a bunch of E-mails this week that suggested that I should delete some of the comments that were extremely vicious or personal. My slant on that is pretty much the same as it ever was. I really believe in free speech and usually when someone writes something that's more of a personal attack on either me or another person's comment, deleting their comment only serves to stop the rest of us from seeing how truly stupid some of them are. One of the funniest things about some of the comments is that most of the people with the nastiest opinions somehow don't have the courage to give us a name or an email address to respond to them. Anyway new week, new story. Some of you will enjoy this. I believe it is the shortest story I have ever written. It was weird trying to cram the back story and enough character development into this short a piece for you to get a feel for the characters but I tried. As usual Mikothebaby did her usual excellent job fixing my goof ups, while all the while gnashing her teeth in anticipation of the Daytona 500 so if you don't like this one it's all my fault. But also if you don't like it there will be something different next week. SS06

* * * * * *

My marriage is over. It's funny, but just saying it out loud hurts. It's not like I haven't known or suspected for the past month or so, but today I passed one of those benchmarks where it sinks in all over again.

The worst part about it is the feeling of failure. I mean it's not like I didn't try. This isn't a case where the unfeeling husband ignores his wife and or her needs while hanging out with the boys. It also isn't a case where I spent so much time at work that we became strangers. I put Tricia first in my life. I never forgot an anniversary or a birthday. I hurried home after work every day and spent every moment that I wasn't at work with her. I read every article I could on keeping things exciting in the bedroom and put them into practice. In short, I busted my ass making ours a perfect marriage.

I know in some ways it sounds like I was a wimp, but I had no choice. You see; I knew going into this marriage that if I abused Tricia or ignored her, that it would have a very short shelf-life. I knew this because I wasn't her first husband. Her first husband had been a fucking monster. I'd often wondered why she'd married the asshole in the first place. But she'd told me that you can't always tell the monsters at first glance. Sometimes it takes a while for the monsters to reveal themselves. Nature often makes the deadliest predators and poisons look the most attractive or the least dangerous.

I thought about that as I pulled into the parking lot of the neighborhood bar. That morning I had just signed the divorce papers. I was technically a free man. I had so much sorrow and pain built up inside of me that I decided that coming here was the best way to drown them and also perhaps do a bit of good for my fellow man. I had a target in mind and if he was as much a creature of habit as my PIs had indicated, he should be coming to this particular watering hole in the next few moments.

It was funny, but although this place was only two blocks away from my house, God it hurt to say, "My house," instead of our house. Anyway, although this place was only two blocks away from my house, and I'd been here lots of times, I'd never been here without Tricia. I had been here enough times with Tricia and other friends that I knew the bartenders and the bar maids by name. Another stroke of irony was that my target came here a lot as well.

He pulled in a few moments after I arrived. His aging gray BMW pulled right into the slot next to my Midnight Blue 2013 Mustang GT. We exited our cars at the same moment.

"Nice car," he said smiling.

"Thanks," I said. "If you don't mind me saying it; you look happy."

"I am," he said. "Today I ended months of guilt over a situation I've allowed myself to fall into. But it's all worked out for the best and now I...err, "WE," can move on into our future."

"Wow," I said. "That sounds like something worth drinking to."

"It truly is," he said smiling.

"Well, I'm here for something much more mundane," I replied, as we walked towards the entrance to the bar.

"Just a regular night out with friends?" he asked.

"Nope," I said. "It's more like insurance business." He looked at me strangely.

"In fact," I said. "I'd be willing to buy you a couple of drinks for a favor that won't cost you a dime." I'd been able to tell by his car that he was the frugal type so I thought that buying him a drink or two might lead him into my web.

"What would I have to do?" he asked.

"Oh, there he is now," I said, as we walked into the bar. I pointed towards a table in the back where a man sat alone with a laptop computer attached to a box. I lead my new friend over to him.

"I work for a company that insists that all of its employees be bonded," I said. "In fact, we have to have regular polygraph screening so they can insure that we aren't stealing from the company or doing anything that would hurt the company's image. If you could witness me taking my latest polygraph exam, I'll buy your drinks."

"No problem," he said. "It actually might be kind of interesting to watch."

As we sat down, the man with the laptop hooked me up to the machine. He placed leads on my wrist and a couple on my temples and started the machine.

"Okay Ed, you know the drill," he said. "I'll ask the questions and you give me a yes or no answer. Some of the questions will pertain directly to your work. Others may involve outside interests or even your personal life." I nodded and my guest seemed to be really interested.

"Have you, since your last test, been truthful and honest on all of your expense account records?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Have you, since your last test, been truthful and honest with all of your customers?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Have you stolen anything?" he asked.

"No," I answered.

"Do you think that you could do a better job than your boss does in his position?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Would you like his position?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Have you ever hit or beaten your wife?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Have you ever struck any woman?" he asked.

"Never," I said.

"Do you ignore your marriage for work?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Which would you put first, your marriage or your job?" he asked.

"My marriage, of course," I said. "I could always find another job."

My witness was very interested. He'd even started watching the needles on the computer screen as each question was read and answered.

"Have you ever cheated on your wife?" asked the examiner.

"Not once," I said.

"Have you ever spoken to other companies about employment opportunities while you worked for us?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Have you done everything you possibly could to complete your assignments to the best of your abilities?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"I need an explanation," he said.

"I work my ass off, from eight to four," I said. "But when it's time to go home, I go home to my wife and I work my ass off trying to please her. I could have done overtime or taken work home with me, but my marriage was more important to me than any job."

He and the witness looked over the chart. He started packing everything up.

"How'd I do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure that Bill will like all of your answers," he said. "But you told the truth in every case. You didn't lie about a single question. I think that your boss finding out that you want his job and that you could have done overtime might not put you in the best possible light. But your explanations about how your marriage and your wife are very important to you will carry a lot of weight." He handed my witness a form to sign and a pen.

"Okay," I said, looking at my new friend. "Let's get our first round of drinks?" I gestured for a waitress to come over to our table and when she did, I gave her our orders.

"That was interesting," he said. "Are you in some form of sales work?"

"Yep," I said.

"I can't believe that they get to ask you questions about your personal life. Isn't that technically illegal?" he asked.

"The benefits package we get is so good that we all sign off on it," I said.

"From the answers you gave him, you must really love your wife," he said smiling.

"I try to be the best husband I can be," I said. "If we ever break up, I don't want it to be my fault. But so many marriages end up in divorce these days. As a matter of fact, when we met, she was trying to get away from her first husband and he was a fucking monster. He beat her regularly. He never wanted to have sex with her and they never did anything together at all. He'd just kept her trapped in their house to the point that she didn't feel like a woman or a person at all. She just felt like a thing. All she wanted was to escape, but she had no idea of how she'd support herself. But she'd been willing to risk it just to get away from that monster."

"It had taken several meetings at a place that both of us frequented to get the whole tearful confession out of her. I think that by the second or third time we'd spoken, I was already a little in love with her. She'd been thirty two to my thirty four and we seemed perfect for each other. And she really didn't look thirty two. On first glance, I'd have thought that she couldn't have been a day over twenty five. After a few more dates, it became customary for us to hold hands and I began to dream of the day when she might break free of that bastard who was abusing her."

"After a few more meetings, she decided that he was probably beginning to suspect..."

"Suspect what?" I had asked.

"That I'm interested in someone else," she had told me breathlessly. I was jealous and put off until she'd hinted that the person she was interested in was me. She suggested that we find a place that was more private to meet. After our second meeting in the motel, she told me that she needed a favor from me."

"I was sure that she wanted me to loan her some money to get away from the monster and I was ready to give it to her. My only hope was that she wouldn't go too far away from me, because, as I said, I was falling for her and pretty hard."

"I don't want to compromise your morals," she told me. "But it's been so long since anyone held me and I hate to ask but could you...?"

"We got on the bed in the motel room and I wrapped my arms around her and I just held her. We were fully dressed, of course, but that didn't stop me from getting an erection with her large rounded backside pressed against me. She held my hands in hers and somehow my hands ended up on her breasts but she never said a word. By the time she had to leave, I was so worked up that I thought I would explode. She took my phone number so we could arrange to meet again."

"She called me the very next day and thanked me over and over again for holding her. She told me that I had no idea how much she'd missed just being touched by another human being and what it had done to restore her humanity. I thought again about what an asshole her husband had to be."

"A few days later we met again. This time it was at another motel in another area of the city. She told me that we had to keep moving around because if she was caught it might hinder her attempt to divorce him. Again, that time we ended up on the bed and this time she'd worn fewer items of clothing. I left there even more worked up."

"Over the phone the next day, she never mentioned how glad she was for what I'd done. I started to think that maybe she hadn't enjoyed it as much. In fact, she seemed to be distracted as we spoke. When I told her that I would speak to her at another time, she surprised me by telling me that she was almost done and if I could just wait a few minutes, I'd have her all to myself. I hung up the phone."

"By that time, it had been about six weeks since I'd first met her. I was obsessed with her. She wasn't the most beautiful woman in the world, but she was very pretty and I'd begun to think of her as mine. I hadn't been on a date or had sex since I'd started talking to her and I had the feeling that she was just using me."

"She called me back a very short time later, crying. She begged me to speak to her for just a little while. She told me that she hadn't meant to sound rude or distracted but she'd been doing something when she called me and she'd really needed to get it finished before she lost her nerve."

"Then why didn't you finish it before you called me?" I asked her.

"I wasn't sure about doing it until I heard your voice," she said. "Once you started talking, it all came back to me and I knew I had to do it."

"You had to do what?" I asked.

"I filled out an application for an online dating site," she said.

"Ooh, you'd better be careful," I said. "Most of the guys on those places are only after one thing."

"Then we'll have no problems," she said. "...Because we'll have that in common."

I was shocked and I guess my silence prompted her to start talking again. "You're a good guy Ed," she said. "...But, lying in that bed with you has me so heated up, that I just need more. The first time made me feel warm and wonderful and alive. ...But yesterday, just fanned the flames from warmth to lust. As we lay there, I wanted to do more, but you were a perfect gentleman. My husband hasn't touched me in years, Ed. And even then it was a wham, bam, squirt, snore type of thing. "

"Can I be perfectly honest with you Ed?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I was hoping that in the long term, like the rest of my life, I'd like to end up with you. But short term, I need to get laid before I scream. I hope you can forgive me for the online dating thing but this is at least partially your fault. I know I asked you to do it, but you lying there pressing that big thing against my ass and squeezing my titties has me feeling like I'm going to explode. I've had to change my panties three times since yesterday."

"Neither of us said anything for a while. Then I said it."

"Maybe we could do something tomorrow," I said. I really didn't see it at the time but she was taking me step by step outside of my comfort zone. Every step we took always seemed like the lesser of two evils, but I was at the point where I was contemplating having sex with a married woman. "

"When we met at the motel that next day, her smile and casual manner disarmed me. Some of the things she said made no sense but I wanted to believe her so much that I turned off my brain. Maybe it wasn't so much turned off as much as the blood in my system couldn't go to the big head with the brain and the little head with the balls at the same time."

"I know that this seems wrong," she said. "But when you think about it, it isn't. First off, my husband isn't losing anything because I'm not having sex with him anyway. And secondly, since you're going to be my next husband, this is yours anyway."

"We got into bed the way we always did but this time we were naked. Her body was a little flabbier than I'd expected but it was still soft and yielding. Her breasts were bigger than I'd thought and so was her ass. When I took up my usual place spooned behind her, my dick shot into position in the crack of that ass like it was made for it. I started rubbing her tummy and she moaned and began pushing her ass against me."

"I moved my hands up and took her breasts. I rubbed and squeezed them like they belonged to me. She turned her face towards me and kissed me for the first time. Her tongue tasted like fresh cherries. She flipped over onto her back and pulled me on top of her. My dick sank into the warmest, wettest pussy I had ever felt. She wasn't anywhere near tight. And that should have told me something but I was so trapped in lust that rational thought was lost."

"That first time was frenzied and wild. I pounded the shit out of her and she loved it. We were so caught up in lust that time got away from us. I fucked her the whole afternoon. I had to call back to work to tell them that I'd had car trouble and my cell phone had died."

"The next week was hard on me. I was having to get as much work as I could done in the morning and early afternoon so I could spend the second half of every day fucking her. And while that was going she was telling me about her plans to divorce him so we could be together."

"Finally, I told her to serve the papers on him and just walk away. I told her that she didn't need to ask him for anything. Just give him the papers and walk away. She could move into my house with me and I'd replace anything and everything that she left behind."

"I thought that she'd say, "No," and give me all kinds of reasons why we couldn't. She just looked at me and asked me if I'd marry her when her divorce was final."

"Of course," I said. "I love you."

"I love you more," she said. "And we did it. She got a lawyer and had him draw up divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. She didn't ask for alimony or anything else and since they didn't have any kids, there was really nothing he could do. Oh, he did try to fight it. But once again, in the end, there was nothing he could do. We had to wait six months for the divorce to be final, but we were married one day afterwards. For the first six years and six months, I was in heaven. I worshipped her but then I started to feel like there was something going on. It seemed like we were drifting apart and there was nothing I could do about it. I started to buy her even more things and do even more for her but it didn't matter. It was like being in a sinking ship where I couldn't bail fast enough to keep the water out. I finally had to just get out and swim away to save myself and my own sanity."

"I just let her go. If she didn't want me anymore, there was nothing I could do about it."

The man across the table put down his beer and looked at me.

"I feel really sad for you, guy," he said. "You were the perfect husband. You got her away from the guy who was abusing her and treating her like shit and that's how she repays you. What a fucking bitch. But you should just get back on that horse. Every woman you run into won't be a bitch like her. I think that maybe in some way she was twisted by the first guy she was with. He treated her like shit, so she got used to it. You treated her so much better and maybe she started to take advantage of you. Maybe she even started to miss the monster."

"Women are crazy. Half of them don't really like nice guys like us. They all want that bad boy type. It's funny. They get their panties all worked up over some guy who rides a motorcycle and has left a trail of broken hearts behind him. They all think that somehow their pussy is so magical that it's going to change him into a productive citizen. And they cry like a baby when he does the same thing to them that he did to every other woman he'd ever been with. Fuck her. And you know you were right to just let her go."

"I'm glad that you didn't lose your dignity trying to fight for her like the monster guy did," he said. "Shit, if my fiancé ever tried to pull something like that, I'd drop her ass at the first sign of trouble. But I think I got the best woman in the world. My situation is kind of like yours. Even down to the first husband being a monster. Like yours this guy beats her all the time and..." he stopped talking for a second and thought about it.

"Well, you saw me take a lie detector test," I said. "I've never hit my wife or any woman in my life."

"Yeah," he said, "but half of the guys out there aren't like us. It just seems like a weird assed coincidence."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,829 Followers
12