I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son move in a more wonderful direction.
5.3k words
4.65
82.3k
123

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers

I posted the first chapter as my entry into the 2017 Literotica Halloween contest. I imagined this would only be a one off story and not a continuing series. But, due to popular demand, I am writing a sequel. We will be moving past the Halloween theme in this one. I don't know if there will be additional chapters or not. Let's just see where this one takes us.

As always, all participants in the sexual activities are over the age of eighteen. Since this is my fantasy, in the world of my creation there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. Also, we can assume all my characters enjoy good hygiene and shower regularly even if not mentioned.

Please enjoy.

*****

Eventually, all spasms passed. Wonder Woman collapsed onto me. I held her in my arms, breathing in and out past her ear. She was gasping for breath as well.

She whispered into my ear.

"Tonight you fucked Wonder Woman. Tomorrow, you can eat Mommy's pussy for breakfast."

I woke up alone in my bed with my mother's final words of the preceding night ringing in my head. I was wide awake yet bone weary. The sun had been peeping up over the horizon as Wonder Woman and I exchanged final kisses before making our way to our bedrooms at opposite ends of the estate sized house. The angle of the sun now glaring through a crack in my window draperies told me it was about ten in the morning.

Part of me was disappointed that I had woken in my bed alone. I guess I hoped that Mom would be here with me again giving me the promised breakfast treat. My Wonder Woman had been drinking the night before. Perhaps, sober this morning, she had regrets about us coming together. Perhaps that was the one and only time for us.

I really didn't know how I should feel about it all. Should I jump up and yell yippee? Or, should I be apologetic for my part in allowing things to get so out of hand. I didn't know. Nothing that happened had been planned. Not by me, anyway. Dreamt of maybe, but not planned. Certainly not planned.

But, why hadn't my mother changed out of her sexy Wonder Woman costume when she had ushered my drunken father to bed? She came downstairs to her son with her luscious tits overflowing the costume. Her short shorts were moulded to her ass, defining it, and inviting hands to caress it. From her stilettoes and her thigh high stockings upwards, she was a wonderful display of sexiness. A Wonder Woman in every way.

Did she plan it? She must have known from previous experiences with me that I found her sexy, found her desirable as a woman, and that I wanted to fuck her MILF self. Maybe plan was too strong a word. I think she wanted something to happen though. Did we go further than she had intended? Was that the problem? Wonder Woman had lost all control of herself last night. My mother allowed her son to fuck her.

If she had wanted, or planned to stop before we fucked, when did Mom want to stop? When I was fondling and loving her breasts? Or when she was sucking my cock?

I had no answers to any of my questions. I knew, however, I couldn't hide in my room forever. The repercussions of the night before needed to be faced.

Going through my morning ritual, I just couldn't stop my brain from churning. Dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants, I slowly and as quietly as I could, went down the stairs. Standing in the kitchen doorway, I found my mother with her back to me fussing around the kitchen counters. My father was, of course, nowhere in sight.

I took a deep breath to settle myself before walking into the kitchen. Mom must have heard me as she turned to face me. She was not a vision of sexiness in any shape, way, or form this morning. Mom was wearing an old housecoat of my father's. It was much too big for her, furry, and covered her from ankles to neck.

"Good morning, Mom," I began, very hesitantly.

"Sit down, I have your breakfast in the warming oven. Your father ate his already. He's gone to the office," said Mom in a stern voice.

I wasn't getting a positive impression from her. Mom was not her normal, jovial self. She sounded very matter of fact. Almost emotionless. A few minutes later she placed my breakfast plate, pancakes and sausages, in front of me.

She returned in a couple minutes more with two cups of coffee, one for each of us. Mom took a seat at the breakfast bar beside me. I didn't know what to say so I focused on shoveling the pancakes into my mouth in silence.

When I was finished eating, I pushed the empty plate away from me. Still wordless, Mom took the plate to the sink before walking back to me.

"We should talk," said my mother. Oh oh, the infamous words of a woman in turmoil. She left the kitchen beckoning me to follow.

I walked behind her silently into the original scene of the crime. We were back in the theatre room and even in our original places on the couch again. I could not even look Mom in the eyes. My head was tilted down towards the floor. I waited as patiently as I could. My case of nerves displayed itself in the shaking of my left leg.

"We need to speak about last night, of course," said my former Wonder Woman.

I simply nodded while keeping my eyes averted.

"You may have guessed," continued my mother, "but my marriage has not been happy for a long time."

Instant replay, I simply nodded while keeping my eyes averted.

"The first years with your father were great. But, as time passed, he started spending more and more time at his office. Working for our future, he said. Of course, that seemed the right thing to do."

Still nodding but my eyes were drifting towards my mother and away again.

"As you got older, our financial status grew and grew as well. Eventually, we got to the point in our lives that your father could begin to cut back on his working hours. But, he didn't. He said he needed to work even harder since he was on the partner tract by then. That is also when he began to drink even more."

Mom's story was pretty much new to me. I saw the results of my father's actions throughout my life, of course, but I never knew the rationale behind them. The important part of the tale to this point was that it didn't sound like Mom was giving me shit. There was no anger in her voice. Just wistfulness. Maybe depression as well.

Mom continued her story. "My parents were both alcoholics as you know. Due to that I don't drink much now and don't really enjoy being around drinkers. Your father found he needed to socialize, and drink, more and more. This drove a wedge between us."

The story was getting interesting. I tried to hold my leg down.

"As you know, he eventually made partner at the firm. That didn't change anything for us though. Your father said he needed to uphold his new position so the long hours and the boozing continued. He spent most of his time away from us and when he was home, he was usually drunk. Our sex life was pretty much non existent."

Confusion reigned as Mom didn't seem to be showing any anger towards me. My father was obviously her target. Gawd, he was such a wimp from her perspective. Mine too actually.

"Your father and I seldomly argue. You can't argue when you just don't care. He was always so drunk, he didn't care. I couldn't care for a man who didn't care about his family. We just tolerated each other whenever we were forced together."

Yup, definitely pissed at the old man. What about me?

"Your father and I haven't acted like a married couple in a long, long, time," said Mom.

I gave my mother a sympathetic look.

"I can't tell you when we last had sex. He was far more interested in his social and work life, and the associated boozing, than he was in making love to his wife."

I was thinking this might be going my way after all. Fingers crossed.

"Hec, I'm not yet forty years old. Close, I know. I also know I am still attractive as your father's colleagues try to hit on me. And...umm...well, you showed me you thought I was attractive last night, didn't you."

It was a rhetorical question not needing an answer. I nodded my head energetically.

"I don't know if you will understand this, Hec, but I want to be made love to. I need sex. Over the past year or so, I gave thought to having an affaire. I decided I didn't want to go through the lies and the sneaking around for someone I didn't love."

Back to the sympathetic look.

"It would be cheating on your father and it would mean lying to you as well. I just couldn't do that. To either of you. Not that I cared about cheating on him, I just didn't want it to come to anyone's attention at his firm destroying everything we have gone through for years. I questioned myself, asking what I would want in a lover."

This time it was a genuinely perplexed look.

"I made up my mind, Hector. I wanted someone who truly loved me. Someone who found me attractive and especially sexy. I also wanted someone who was available. I didn't want to intrude on someone else's relationship, to come between another wife and her husband. Do you understand what I am saying, Hector?"

I sat in silence for a moment or three before shaking my head no.

"Hector, I decided I wanted you. You love me, I know that. I've seen the way you look at me, follow me with your eyes. That is why I came to you last night. Why we made love. I want you to love me in every way. Just like I showed you last night."

This time, my mouth fell open. I don't know how I was feeling. I knew though that I wanted to be my mother's lover. I was staring at this woman who wanted to continue being my Wonder Woman. I struggled for something to say, something appropriate, something to demonstrate my acceptance of the unbelievability of this entire situation, something to demonstrate my acceptance of her, my Wonder Woman.

Mom seemed to understand the struggle within me. She leaned closer to me bringing her lips to mine for a kiss. It was a deep and passionate kiss even though our tongues remained in our own mouths. The kiss confirmed our love for one another, not just as mother and son, but also as lovers.

I raised my arms to bring Mom into a tight embrace. She backed away from me though and stood up. She reached down to the floor.

"Close your eyes, Hector."

I sort of obeyed her, my eyes closing but not completely. I was able to see through my eyelashes that she was doing something but I was not able to determine what. I waited as patiently as possible for the command to open my eyes.

"All right, Hector, you can open your eyes now."

Opening my eyes, I discovered not my mother standing before me but my lover. She had removed my father's housecoat and slipped into her four inch stilettoes. She was wearing a long red satin and lace gown that hung from her shoulders and moulded itself to her breasts.

The gown hung to the floor except that it had a triangular piece cut out with its longest piece at the bottom and the peak of the triangle just above her pussy. My mother had her pussy just barely covered in a matching thong. Her legs were encased by silky looking stockings attached to the ensemble matching garter belt she also had on.

Once again I was struggling. I needed to push my popping out eyes back into my skull. I needed to push my lower jaw closed. I needed to fight the immediate urge to cum.

Mom saw my fight and smiled at me.

"You like what you see, Hector, don't you?"

"Ohhhhh, yes, Mom, I love what I'm seeing."

"Do you want to make love to your mother, Hector?"

"Moooooom," I moaned.

"I promised you a breakfast treat last night, my son. Do you want to eat your mommy's pussy now?"

I sprang to my feet right in front of her, taking my mother into our long delayed first embrace of what I assumed would be a long day of loving. This time when we kissed, our mouths were open and our tongues were dancing passionately from one mouth to the other. Mom had her arms around my shoulders, pulling me tightly against her tits. I could feel her nipples poking at my chest. My hands were on her ass, making sure she was tight against my hard dick.

"Let's have breakfast in bed," Mom said stepping away from my arms. No answer was required from me as she turned away to lead me from the theatre room. The back of her gown was full, no cutouts, but there was a lace piece also triangular, like the front, highlighting her wriggling ass walking away from me. What a wonder woman!

I had assumed we would be going to her bed but Mom led me in the opposite direction to my bedroom. Fortunately I was a tidy kind of guy so my room was presentable and the bed made. My mother made herself comfortable sitting at the side of my bed. She was leaning back with her arms holding her up. Her tits were proudly announcing their presence with her nipples pointing straight at me.

As I watched my sexily reclining mother, she spread her legs for me. The thong she was wearing, something I never imagined seeing my mother wearing, hugged her pussy tightly. Even her delicate labia were hidden from my eyes. But she was aroused. My mother's cunt was emitting the slightly pungent and inviting aroma of her arousal.

Mom sat up straight in order to pull me between her widespread legs. She pushed my t-shirt up my chest until I removed it completely. She tugged my sweats and briefs down and I lifted my bare feet high, one at a time so that I could be standing naked in front of my mother.

My mother put her hands on my naked ass and pulled me tightly against her one more time. She turned her head, laying it against my stomach. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and was poking Mom in her neck. She took it in hand and leaned down to give me a lip open kiss on my little head.

My mother kissed my cock head again and again with her hands cradling my furry balls. Repeating last night's performance, Mom began to lick my popsicle while lightly squeezing my nuts. Wonder Woman certainly knew how to make her son feel good. Feel "good", what an understatement.

No matter how wonderful she was making me feel, I was willing to put it on hold to get at the breakfast snatch my mother had promised me. When I started leaking pre-cum and she was sucking it from the slit at the end of my cock, it seemed Mom wanted to delay our next step no longer.

She pulled herself away from me in order to scoot up towards the head of the bed. Mom placed the pillows under head, making herself comfortable.

"Ohhh, Moooooom," I moaned at the enticing picture in front of me. My mom in her red, glowing from the sun shining into the room, lingerie, legs spread, and beckoning to her son to join her on his bed. I stood watching my mother, engraving the picture in my mind. This was a view I would not ever want to forget. I wish I had artistic skills so I could memorialize this in a painting.

I stepped to the end of the bed, still staring in wonder at this woman beckoning me to her. Even her pussy was beckoning to me as my mother lifted her loins off the bed. She planted her stilettoes on the mattress and kept her pussy leveraged upwards. Slowly and seductively, Mom ran her hands down her body to her magnificent boobs. I may have sucked her nipples as a baby, I had never asked, but I was going to put them between my lips today, making up for lost time.

"Come to Mommy, Hector," she murmured to me in an extremely loving tone. "Mommy wants her son, her man, here with her."

Without a further word, I climbed to the bed on hands and knees. One push of my body forward left me staring down at my mother's Wonder Woman pussy. Although still covered by the thong, I could see that Mom was wet since her fluids had leaked around the edges. I wanted to plant my face in the furrows of her legs and begin licking.

It took a lot to force myself past the sumptuous feast awaiting me. I needed to make myself understand this was not going to be a one off affaire. Mom wanted me as her lover on a longterm basis. Not just as a horny teenager to rut with occasionally.

I continued crawling up her body examining every inch of my Wonder Woman's body. My tongue was lolling from my mouth as my eyes ascertained every spot it needed to lick. A vagrant thought crossed my mind. My father was such an asshole not wanting to make love to this woman on a nightly basis. I would definitely relieve him of this responsibility. I had little respect for him to start with and was losing all I had with every glance at my naked mother's body.

Still keeping my weight off my mother's body, I crawled further up her body. My eyes found her breasts. I had to pause. I restrained myself from doing anything more than examining my mother's tits. As I have said, Mom's tits were large and firm. They sagged a little towards her sides but still invited her son to suckle them. Her nipples cried out for my still lolling tongue.

Finally, my face was within kissing distance of my mother's lips. She didn't have the bright red lipstick of my previous encounter with her plump, bow shaped lips. She was still my Wonder Woman though and I ached to be one with her.

My mother lifted her arms to my shoulders in order to pull me in for a kiss. One kiss, passionate, hard, and yet tender, led, of course, to more kisses. She nipped my lips with hers, sucking mine out and away from my jaw. It wasn't the first time a girl had done that to me but this time was the most erotic.

Letting my lip go free, her tongue entered my mouth. The dance of the lovers began. I was able to capture her tongue with my teeth and bit down gently on it. Mom pulled her tongue back, my teeth scraping it all the way. As much as I was enjoying making out with my mother, I wanted to use my lips and tongue on other parts of her body.

My wonderful woman must have felt the same, or sensed my need, as she put her hands on my shoulders urging me to backtrack down her awe inspiring body. It was just a moment later that I was nibbling on one of her darkish nipples after the other. The position I was in prevented me from using my hands since my arms were holding my weight off Mom's body. That forced me to run my tongue and mouth all across her beautiful boobs. I was so entranced with what I was doing while keeping my weight off her, I didn't want to rearrange my body freeing up my hands. I wanted simply to lick and nibble every square inch of my mother.

My Wonder Woman's moans told me she was enjoying the way I was making her feel. Soon though, she was pushing my head indicating she wanted more from me. I moved down her body again, destination pussy, with a short break to explore her navel.

I wanted my breakfast promise fulfilled as much as Mom wanted to have my appetite satisfied. When my face was at pussy level, my eyes drinking in her loins, I was able to lean in, freeing up my hands and arms. My wonderful woman wanted me in her cunt as much as I did. Mom had her hands behind my head pulling me closer to her arching loins. I could smell her aroma, slightly pungent, slightly sweaty, and slightly urinary.

My choice was to tease both Mom and myself by not just diving in. I wanted to admire her pussy before tasting it. She had obviously shaved this morning as there was no stubble surrounding her thong. Smooth and slippery skin only. Slippery due to her fluids leaking around the edge of her extremely wet thong. Mom threw her legs over my shoulders. I felt the smoothness of her stockings against my body.

I kissed her thighs working my way from her stocking tops up to the creases between her legs. Then down again, laying my cheek against her silk encased thighs. Mom's skin was so smooth and soft, it was like rubbing against the silky material even when it was bare skin. Speaking of soft and silky, it was time to remove my Wonder Woman's thong. I wanted to see the home I had emerged from those many years ago.

Not all pussies are attractive. My mother's pussy was as beautiful and alluring as the rest of her body. Her labia were very delicate in appearance, tight to her slit. Mom's clit was standing tall from within its protective hood. Her pussy glistened due to the fluids of arousal she had been emitting.

petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers
12