I'm Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," My eyes filled with the tears of so many emotions, all now surfacing and disorientating my every thought.

I then felt the sharp pain of an object being inserted into and beyond the tight sphincter in my anus. My legs buckled in an attempt to move away from the object, but he caught my hips in his arms and lifted me to him. With the object still inside me he kissed and softly bit my bottom to relax me.

"Good girl. You do please me, you know. You deserve a reward. Dessert maybe? I have made you dessert, but first, I want you to consider something. Actually, it is more than I need you to consider it, Laura."

His voice was beside me, and I imagined him to be crouching down, at my level, and talking direct into my ear.

"You may talk as you wish now Laura, as I want to hear what you have to say. I want to ask you something."

"Yes Master, ask me," I tried desperately to concentrate, though my body was under pressure and possession from the plug he had inserted in me.

"Listen carefully, and if you don't want to answer, or don't know how to answer, then just say so. I don't want you to just tell me what you think I want to hear. This has got to come from you. Do you understand, baby?" He caressed my face with the back of his fingers, the sensation of his touch heightening the wave of arousal that was surging and peaking in me.

"I understand," the words almost inaudible through my breath.

"Laura, I want you to be mine, truly mine. You already know this. I need you to know that if I am to be your Master, I will be so in every aspect of your being and your life. I will control you, I will own you, I will use you and I will value you more than any possession in the world. Think of what that means. I will determine how you dress, I will monitor and decide where you work; who you see; what you eat, drink. I will make you service me on cue and Laura - make no mistake, you will serve me. I will set you tasks that will challenge you both intellectually and morally and you will never be alone in mind nor soul again. None of this will be in half measures; it will be absolute, and you know full well that I never boast a promise or capacity that I can't fulfill. That is what I offer you.

The question I want you to answer is; do you offer me your absolute submission? Will you be mine and give me all that is you; all that you have defended as yours all your life?"

My eyes filled with tears and wet the fabric that hid them from view. I pressed my eyelids tightly shut and let his words wash over me. His intensity often intimidated me, as did his intellect. He often challenged me with ideas that were beyond any of my own imaginings and I found myself wanting to be more, better and greater for Him. We had been playing roles for a while now, he played my Master and I skirted around what I found too confronting or difficult to accept. He had allowed me to avoid some things, and to me this was yet further evidence of his strength of character. He allowed it so that I might acclimatise to him gently, allowing me insight to what life with him would be like.

Did I want to live with him as my true Master? Could I see a life without him? Did I even want to imagine that?

"I'll get dessert. Shh... you can answer in a little while." With that, I was alone as I heard him move through the office. I heard the sound of bottles shaking, and I guessed there might be a fridge somewhere. Again, my focus is drawn to the feeling of pressure in my lower body. Any small movement made my hips shudder. I so wanted that release.

He once again was beside me. He took both my arms to help me stand. "Kneel down, rest." I sank down to the ground and the plug pulsed, making me gasp. I folded my knees under me and was grateful for this change of posture.

I could hear him shuffling in front of me, and then he was sitting on the chair.

"Open your mouth Laura, and have your dessert my love." his voice was calm and tender.

The fluid that he fed me using a teaspoon was cold thick and the texture of custard. At first, I didn't register much flavour, but as it warms in my mouth, my tongue's sensors reminded me of the familiar taste of his semen. He must have seen the realisation on my face and so told me that he had made me this dessert just before picking me up this evening, so it is fresh and made with love.

"You look beautiful, kneeling like this and opening your mouth to be fed my cum. Does the plug in your arse still hurt, baby?"

"No, Master, but it is very uncomfortable." I shuddered with the focus brought back to that area.

"Uncomfortable? Or is it making you yearn for my cock to fuck your hole until you can't take it anymore... but you know, I won't stop then right? You know I will just push you and take it further."

He didn't wait for an answer, asking me to open my mouth. "Well, one spoon of my seed left, so we are going to make this one last. I want you to lick the cum from the spoon and then open your mouth, so I can see my slut's tongue covered in cum." I do as I am asked, making him groan. Softly. He placed a finger on my tongue and rubbed some of the thick seed onto it. He used this to rub it onto my lips. "Beautiful," his tone distracted, and I am not even sure that he was even talking to me. "Swallow baby, savour my sauce. And lick those beautiful lips for me. Oh, how you love my cum! Beautiful."

I then heard him shuffling in the chair and the sound of his zipper being lowered. The heat of his cock then bathed my face. I heard the movement of his hand along the shaft. How hard he must have been to have produced so much heat. I could hear his breath becoming laboured and the rhythm of his stroking hard and fast. I held still, for want of a better idea. A grunt escaped him every now and again, and I wanted so to feel his touch, to be allowed to join in and enhance his pleasure. He was very close and no longer holding back his groans and I imagined the intensity in his eyes.

"Fuck," he shouted! And then everything stopped. His breath was still heavy, but he no longer moved. He took my face in his hands, hard and held me firmly. "Will you, or won't you? I need an answer, Laura. Fuck! No, wait. Do you want to answer? Can you? Fuck! Will you finally submit to me?"

A surge of conflicting emotions surfaced in me abruptly. I couldn't think!

"Yes, Ken. Yes! Sorry! Yes Master. I am yours. Completely. For good!" I couldn't even put a sentence together.

Without an instant between us, his cock pushed its way through my lips and slammed into the back of my throat. He was standing and holding my head to him, as he thrust again and again, unreservedly and unashamedly fucking my mouth. I gagged, but he continued, undeterred and in an animalistic impulse exploded stream after stream of thick and warm seed into my mouth and throat. He held me firm, not through malice but instinct. His whole body shuddered, expelling the last remnants of seed from his body, and fell with me to the floor. He hugged me, holding me with his body on top of mine and kissed me deeply. His tongue probed and tasted the lingering tones of his cum. I cried softly in his mouth, as the adrenalin started to diminish in effect. "Shhh, Laura. You are my world, and from tonight, I am yours."

12