I'm Yours

Story Info
A store clerk finds herself under a stranger's spell.
1.7k words
4.29
38.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, Kayla, you never do this, hanging out with boys you met at work. But he was so cute. And so charming. The way he touched my hand, brushing his fingers across my palm... ooh....

But it's just coffee. I'm in public, and I'll totally be able to tell if he's a creeper. I guess I just want see him again. To hear him. He was so cute, the way he touched my hand as he asked me to get coffee. Had I met him before? He just kinda... well, he had this way of talking, it was so relaxing. Just talking with him left me melting, left me... in the clouds.... wow, I never swoon like this over...

Ooh, there he is, in the back. It's quiet back here. Gray shirt, jeans. Just like he was wearing earlier...

"Hello, Kayla. How was work?"

Ooh, that voice. Wait. Calm down Kayla. Don't act too eager. You're not a slut. Oh god, am I blushing?

"Uh, oh, it was great. I mean, kinda boring. But it was good. How was... uh... well, your day?"

Oh god oh god, I'm stammering! Kayla, you never do this! Just sit down and breathe. Ooh, he's smiling. Such a pretty smile...

"Very pleasant. I had a coffee, talked with a client, then came here to meet with you. I'm so glad you've decided to come here and meet me, Kayla."

What did he say he did again? Some sort of therapy? Or was he an actor... or... or... God, I don't even remember his name!

"Is everything alright, Kayla? Just relax"

Oh god, that voice. That voice. I don't know how he does it. God, it makes my whole body tingle... uhhh...

"Just breathe for me, Kayla. There's no harm in breathing with me"

Breathe in. Breathe out. That's nice. In. Out. In...

"Good girl. Just keep breathing."

Out. In. Out.

"Are you finished with work for the day?"

Thank god. This is so much nicer. In. Out.

"Yes."

"Would you like to have coffee with me?"

Mmmhmmm. Oh god yes. In....

"Yeah..."

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

Mm. I'd love that. Out...

"Yesss."

Ohhh, his hand is so warm. And his fingers so... mmm... what is he...

"Would you like to fall deep into relaxation for me?"

"Yy...es"

"Sleep for me, Kayla."

Mmm... yes.

----

"Oh my God! You didn't!"

Kayla nodded, smiling. "All night. Well, we slept a little bit. And once again in the morning." She smiled sheepishly. She could still taste him in her mouth.

"And yesterday was the first time you'd met him? You said he came in to smell the perfumes?"

"Yeah. Then asked me to meet him after work at the Starbucks."

"So you went over there, had a cup of coffee, and decided to let him take you home?"

"Geez Jenny, you make it sound like I'm a total whore!" Kayla laughed, sheepishly. "Actually, I never even had coffee. We just started talking a bit, he held my hand, and..."

She paused. She couldn't remember what had happened next. But she started to relax a little bit, just thinking about that gap. That inky blackness in her memory, that mystery. That voice. God, that's hot. She felt herself getting damp again, quickly moistening the panties she had bought at work to replace the ones she wasn't wearing when he dropped her off at work this morning. God, she could still taste his come in her mouth. That's so hot.

"... and what? Come on girl, don't spare me the details!"

Kayla snapped to. "Well, he just talked to me. and it was soo hot. I mean, he was so cute, and he's got this incredible voice. It just made me want to tear his clothes off and... well, let him ravage me. And oh god, he did. I must've come like 20 times."

"Ohmygod," Kayla's friend said, giggling. "You're such a slut!"

The two of them broke down into laughter as they folded and sorted panties on a large department store display.

Kayla smiled shyly at her friend. "You wanna know the worst part?"

Her friend raised an eyebrow.

"I totally want to see him again." She smiled absentmindedly, leaning her petite figure against the display.

Jenny shook her head in mock disbelief. "I think you've got a mysterious stranger problem. Does he have a name?"

Kayla paused. She remembered his voice, and she knew what he tasted like (and the very thought just added to her growing dampness), but she still didn't remember his name. But Jenny didn't need to know that.

"I'm not telling you. I don't want you looking through my phone and stealing his number." She started laughing again, covering the fact that she didn't have his number either. "He's mine!"

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Oh, if I want him, he's all mine. I don't need his name to seduce him when I've got this!" She gestured to her flared hips and ass, in stark contrast to Kayla's petite (but still modestly curvy) form.

Kayla rolled her eyes at the larger girl's bravado, and they both fell back into organizing the table. Kayla smiled, feeling the soreness of her pussy and his taste in her mouth. She couldn't wait to see him again, to let him have her again. To relax...

"Anytime." She thought. "Anywhere."

----

Kayla walked into her apartment after work, late in the afternoon. Her cat ran out into the living room and rubbed up against her. "I'm so sorry girl," she said, petting the cat. "I didn't mean to leave you alone last night." She picked up the cat and walked into the kitchen. "You must be starv..."

She looked at her cat's dish, which was still only half eaten, sitting next to a nearly full water bowl. She looked down at the cat, who looked up at her contently but without comment, and then back at the bowls. The water even looked fresh. She shook her head, set the cat down and walked into the bedroom, putting her purse down on the desk and tossing her phone onto the bed. She looked over at her bed, noticing her previous day's outfit tossed on the corner of the bed. She looked down at her own clothes, confused. When had she changed? Did she come by here this morning?

She glanced down at the foot of her bed, at the pillow sitting on the floor, and suddenly had a trickle of memory, then a flood. She had come back, early this morning, before work. He had come with her. She started to tingle between her legs. She had knelt on that pillow...

Her mind flashed back to that morning, his cock sliding in and out of her eager mouth, sliding deeper than she had ever taken a man. Just the thought brought back the taste, his taste. His delicious pre-cum... his hands in her hair. Her mouth opened, as if instinctually, and her hand drifted down between her legs, first rubbing over her pants, then sliding down, between the fabric of her panties and her smooth mound. She marveled at how smooth her pussy was, her mind unfazed by the fact that she was now, for the first time in her young life, completely shaved. She slid a finger down between her wet lips, sliding the tip into her dripping entrance, so aroused, tasting him still in her mouth.

She shut the bedroom door and slid her pants down over her cute little ass and hips. Then, her other hand still teasing her dripping sex, she slid off her lacy black thong, relishing the novel sensation of the thong sliding down and away from her ass. She stepped out of her pants and fell back on the bed, spreading her legs wide and suddenly feeling the exquisite sensation of him sliding inside her. She moaned, rubbing her clit and giving in to the illusory ecstasy of his phantom cock. Spreading her legs wide, her mouth wide open, tasting his sweet come, she rubbed, moaning and writhing, growing closer to her orgasm with each passing second. Her fingers flying back and forth across her clit, her other hand massaging her pert breasts through her shirt, her arousal overwhelming every part of her, her entire body began to tense up until finally, she felt his illusory cock bury itself to the hilt in her pussy and she came, screaming in pleasure, her moisture flooding out of her onto the bedsheets, her mouth eagerly swallowing every last drop of his phantom come.

Slowly and shakily, she brought her legs down, leaving them spread, and relaxed, slowly catching her breath. She smiled, the taste of his sweet come in her mouth fading little by little, her clit still throbbing with desire, her pussy still aching for him. She smiled, flushed, dazed, and overcome with the afterglow of incredible sex. Her mind still reeling from her orgasm, she smiled, the slow pulse of her afterglow overwhelming her residual confusion, and she pictured him... his face... his voice...

----

She was awakened by the quiet vibration of her phone against her skin. Still in a daze, she brought the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Kayla"

Her body quivered hearing his voice, a small moan escaping her lips.

"Just relax and listen. Last night, you eagerly began your journey to becoming a perfect little toy to me. Today, you've been experiencing the side effects of this training, the euphoria and pleasure of being a good little girl for me. If you hang up now, you will remember last night as a pleasant one-night stand, but eventually, I will disappear from your thoughts and from your mind. But, if you stay on the line with me, I will train you to pleasure me more and more deeply as I slide deeper and deeper into your mind. You will give a part of yourself to me and to my voice in exchange for a pleasure and a relaxation so deep that you'll never want to come up. You always have a choice, Kayla. What is your choice?"

Her whole body was quiet, relaxed. She thought for just a few seconds, about the pleasure, about the surrender, about his voice, and about the taste, the delicious taste of him in her mouth. Finally, feeling the cool night air against her now-dripping pussy, she smiled.

"I'm yours."