I'm Yours and I'm Being Punished

Story Info
Little slut regrets uploading naughty pictures.
1k words
3.7
39.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door announced your arrival with an angry crash. The tension radiated off of you so thick that my smile disappeared before I could look you fully in the eye. No words had to be exchanged for you to tell me the naughty pictures I uploaded online had stumbled into your lap.

You watch me gulp and begin an apology, cutting me off with a smack, stingy red across my cheek. I know my apology is meaningless and you are fully aware that I uploaded these pictures to tease you. I close my mouth and look down, furrowing my brow and pouting my lips out. You speak in a low whisper.

"Take my boots off."

I oblige and immediately roll to the floor, legs crossed at the ankles and small hands pulling quickly. Your wide hand rests on my head in an almost warm way. You wait until I slide the last boot off to tug my face up with your fistful of red hair. My cry is muffled by the pinching. rough denim. You use your grip to rub my nose into the front of your jeans, grinding your hips at the same time. I feel so small on my knees in front of you. My face is almost smaller than the growing bulge.

I can feel rug burn start to shout from my cheeks. My hands start to undo your zipper. Seconds later. I'm pushed back on the ground. I'm being punished.

Another smack, this one to my heat. You aren't fucking around. This isn't light fun to amuse the masochist in me. You pull my legs apart, giving you a better shot at my black panties. Another smack before you rip my panties all the way off. I bite my lip. You tell me to open my eyes. To pay attention. I watch as you smack my bare heat again, the high pitched squeak coming from your doll makes you smile. Another smack. You climb on top of me, knees on either side of my soft tummy. My breath catches. Your fingers idle at my clit for a second while you thought up what was next. Your gaze goes tender for a second. You know I'm yours.

My panties went from your hand to stuffed into my mouth. Your left hand grabs my cheeks, squishing them together.

"Am I not satisfying enough for the little slut?" You shake my face on every other syllable. Your right hand snakes down my tummy and back to my cunt. I feel two fingers push inside me, hurting me with invasive strokes. I squirm back, desperate to get off your pistoning fingers. Your free hand is wrapped around my throat now. Pinned like an animal. I go limp.

"Is this good enough? Is this good enough for the little fucking slut?" Your hoarse whisper was gone. Roars replaced it as you punch in and out of me. "Is this good enough? Is this good enough?"

My body is convulsing in time with your fingers, frantic moans only slightly muffled by my panties. My head involuntarily rolls back and forth on the pillow. The attack stops quickly, just before my climax. You dismount the bed, leaving me whimpering behind you. My eyes are shut again, breasts heaving. I could taste the sweet orgasm on my lips. No matter how badly I want it, I know to stay still.

You return, carrying my ties. You use the silk scarves to bind my wrists above my head. I could smell my wetness, could taste the pungent sweetness from my panties. It filled the room. When you grabbed my leg to tie my ankle to the bedpost, I wiggle free. I hated being completely pinned down and even though I had no chance of escaping, I had to try. You grab my leg quickly and lift my body up a little more to give my ass the hardest slap yet. I shake my head violently. Muffled words came through my panties as you tied me spread eagle. Three more smacks came to my dangling ass. I am yours and I'm being punished.

I watch you pull out a black airsoft hand gun from your jacket.. My chest tightened. What the hell were you going to do with an airsoft gun? An orange pellet ricocheted off a heaving breast, answering my question. You shoot another, leaving two identical dots on my porcelain skin. I look down at you, begging with my eyes. Each bullet is so much more than a pinch or clothespin. I want to be done now.

You smile. Shoot my clit with deadly aim. Everything goes white. I arch my back and strain against my ties. Pain erupted up my spine, making my head roll. I can't even scream Another shot, bouncing off my stomach and clipping my nipple, shaking my entire body. I try so hard to get out of my ties, I pull and twist. Fight. I can hear you laughing as you shoot my heaving, pink stomach more. My panties fall from my open mouth. You can see me crying now, snot, sweat and tears shining bright from my face. I feel you get on the bed and mount me. Your pants are off now, perfect cock resting on my chin. Your hands stroke my cheek. You tell me to open my eyes once more. I'm still shaking. My skin is stinging. screaming at me. I need to be done now.

When I open my mouth to say so, you take my chin and force me open, slipping your cock in. I cough and gag as you start fucking my face, leaning into me. I'm used to going at my own pace and controlling how deep I took you. This was brutal. I could feel your balls slapping my face, each tap a crude little reminder that I wasn't to enjoy this. You pull almost all the way out. I took this as a chance to take a deep breath and inhaled at exactly the same time you deposited yourself into my mouth. You look down, wondering why I was still choking. It dawns on you and with a smile, you pat the top of my head.

I don't even remember being untied. Exhaustion owned me now. You came back from the bathroom to find me breathing heavy, happily curled up with the comforter pulled up over my shoulders and nearly covering my face. A glance at the alarm clock told you that it was only 9.