Images in Henna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This marriage is a bad thing for you. It will end tears." I gave her a sad smile. "When you're ready to see that and to leave Jim, I will be there for you."

Her mouth sprang open when I used the two flowers in my bridesmaid's bouquet to caress her rose-wine nipple, making it perk. Madeline's henna patterned hand sprang to cover that breast.

Near to laughing at the look on her face, I let the twin white flowers I held fall to lay at her feet.

"I've never liked lilies either. And I would have never embarrassed you in public like this gaandu behind me." My own henna covered hand brushed her cheek. "We're a lot alike I think."

Before she could stop me, I leaned those last few feet and placed a soft kiss, upon lips I have longed to kiss for years. It was fleeting but will remain in my mind forever. Leaving her shocked to her core and speechless, I passed the other bridesmaids. Jen caught my hand and gave it a squeeze. Tasha looked at me uncertainly. Angela ... Angela had that look that I knew so well. And she, unlike Madeline, was not at a loss for words.

"Never would have taken you for a lezzy." Angela curled her lip a bit, almost as if she smelled something rank. "Makes my skin crawl now to know how much I let you touch me, yesterday."

Stopping in front of her I took a deep breath. Turning my head slightly, I looked her up and down. "Angela, I hate to tell you this ... but that dress makes you look really fat."

Jen's giggling laughter followed me down the aisle as I left the wedding.