Imaginary Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not tell you to stop Tina. Go!" she commanded.

Whoever was in there had to have heard all of that, there was no way around being seen now, so I proceeded to turn the corner and clear the gap—my face red as my backside most likely was. I didn't want to look—I couldn't, I just kept moving until I was clear and only had a few feet to her office.

I was stopped at her door by a snap I assumed was for me.

"Good girl. You don't walk in first, I do." she said, sounding very pleased with herself.

She opened the door and walked in, beckoning me to follow her. She came around to her desk and sat down.

"Strip—everything off now." she said, calmly but watching intently.

I did as commanded, getting out of my clothing quickly and without getting up, until once again I was on my knees in front of her.

"You disobeyed me, but you did well on your way over here so you deserve a treat. Do you want to see my pussy, Tina?" she asked.

"Yes Ms. Taylor, please." I responded eagerly.

She stood up and undid the pants she was wearing and let them fall showing off her beautiful caramel legs as she stepped out of the pants and her heels. She pushed them to the side and sat back down, allowing me to see her covered pussy, teasing me, knowing I wanted to see it.

"What do you want Tina?" she asked me.

"I want to see your pussy, Ms. Taylor. I want to taste it please," I responded, hoping my begging would suffice in pleasing her.

"Take them off, slowly," she almost moaned, leaning back slightly arching her back.

I slowly moved in between her legs, my hands almost shaking with nervous excitement. I could smell her ready sex and it was intoxicating. I wanted to get this moment right. I ran my hands up her legs and up to her waist, kissing her inner thighs. One nibble at a time, slow and deliberate, moving up with each one, building my own anticipation with hers. I listened to her breath become deep and ragged as I slipped my fingers under the waist band of her black lace undergarments.

I pulled slowly, attempting to tease her as well as myself, watching little by little as her shaven mound came into view. She raised her bottom up off the chair to allow me to pull down her panties and I focused on rubbing her legs while I took them to the ground. I had to concentrate, but I lifted each foot slowly to completely take them off. She kept her left leg in the air and I watched it as it rose and made its way over my right shoulder telling me what I needed to know—she was ready.

I looked at her waiting pussy in awe; her brown lips parted slightly allowing me to enjoy the contrast of her pink clit on her light brown skin. She was thoroughly excited; her pussy was soaked and leaking, she would surely stain that chair. I began to lean forward, preparing to taste my first pussy and truly submit to being lesbian.

I stuck my tongue out and let just the tip pierce her fold; I curved it slightly and gathered her essence with one slow upward stroke culminating in a flick of her clit and a sharp inhale from my ebony goddess. I closed my mouth and let her flavor wash over my senses and I knew immediately I was meant to be on my knees for this woman.

I grabbed her thighs and penetrated her with my tongue, deeply exploring her, learning her, gorging on her taste. I listened to her every sound and documented every squirm. I would be her perfect pussy pleaser, only I would know what got her off. I established a pattern that she liked very quickly. Dip my tongue in deeply for two strokes, on the second stroke run my tongue up to her clit with pressure and suck her clit gently. I took her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue then followed her lips to the left licking her gently staying on the outside of her juicy hole and coming up the right side once again stimulating her sensitive clit.

"Yes, Tina...ugh...yes, such a good pussy pet. Make me come." She moaned after the fifth go round of her pussy.

I extended my tongue and used it as a mini cock to fuck her, while I rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose. She bucked, fucking my face and gripping a handful of my hair. I had never been so turned on as I was while she was fucking my face—I could feel the puddle between my legs as I gripped her thighs tightly for the ride.

Her orgasm was intense—a series of spasms and shudders, fingers gripping my hair tighter with each one, keeping me attached to her pussy with no regard to my ability to breathe. I didn't care if I passed out in her sweet pussy, I would love every second of it. I touched my pussy quickly and rubbed my clit and was instantly following her, letting my own orgasm roll through me. We both lay panting, trying to regain our strength from those powerful orgasms. I just stared at her pussy; I knew I would be worshipping it from now on, even if it was only in my mind.

I put my leg down off the side of my desk and got myself dressed. It was late and I still had to get home. I opened my door and looked down the hall, I could not tell if Ms. Taylor was still in or not but she would be the object of my desire from this point forward, and after that orgasm I was looking forward to my dreams tonight.

12