Imagination

Story Info
Woman reads erotica and brings her fantasy to life.
4.5k words
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into her bedroom and saw her sitting there. The only light in the entire house emanated from her computer monitor, which she was intently staring at, leaning back slightly in her office chair. He saw that she wore no clothing and appeared totally engrossed in whatever was written on her monitor. She was totally unaware that he was there. He stole quietly into her room, coming up behind her chair. Still, she did not notice his presence, so engrossed was she in her reading.

He peered over her shoulder at the computer screen, reading the paragraph she had skimmed down to: "I felt your fingers tugging at my belt, then unbuttoning the top of my jeans as I tried to concentrate on my driving. There was the sound of a zipper and I felt you reaching for me, freeing me. You held my cock by its base with one hand, the other softly, almost lovingly, stroking it. I could hear your breathing growing heavier. And out of the corner of my eye I saw you toss your hair, letting it fall on my stiff, bare cock, then moving your head so that the silky strands danced cooly against the skin."

He smiled. She was reading something he had written and sent to her weeks ago! And she was reading it wearing nothing at all. He couldn't see her body well enough in the dark room, standing behind her the way he was. He was about to lay his hand upon her shoulder, when he heard it...a slight buzzing noise. What was that? He took a step closer to peer over her shoulder, and when he did, he caught her eye. She swung round, a startled look coming into her green eyes. She gasped as she did this, then recognition came into her eyes. A faint smile tugged at her thin, delicate lips. "Oh, you scared me! I didn't hear you come in!"

"I knocked. When you didn't answer, I thought I'd just try the door. It was open. I let myself in. You know, you really should learn to lock your door....just about anyone could come in." He was grinning down at her.

"So I see." She laughed.

He looked down in her hand and saw what the noise was coming from a moment ago...her vibrator. His eyes went from there, to her flat tummy, her lickable belly button. She watched his eyes as they roamed from there, down to where her shapely thighs met, back up to her breasts. He noticed her breasts, though not large, were firm and pert, just begging him to touch them. Seeing the vibrator in her hand, he knew he had walked in on a private interlude. She was about to masturbate while reading his story. The thought provoked erotic feelings within himself. "I've interrupted you."

She looked down at the vibrator and sheepishly back at up at him. "Caught red-handed." She began to reach down for the box it was stored in, as if to put it away. His hand flew out, catching her wrist.

"Don't!" he said.

She hesitated for a moment, hearing the urgency in his voice. She leaned back up into her chair. "Don't what?" she asked, looking at his fingers wrapped tightly around her wrist.

He immediately let go. "I'm sorry. I just meant don't put the vibrator away. I want you to use it. Please. Don't let me interrupt what you were about to do."

Again, a smile tugged at her lips. She raised one dark eyebrow at him, her dark hair framing her face, falling down around her shoulders. "You want me to masturbate in front of you?"

He looked down on her, wanting so much to touch her. Her nakedness unnerved him, very much. He had never before seen her in this way and wasn't sure if she wanted him here or not. "Very much...I'd love to watch you." The question was raised in his dark eyes.

"Mmmmm...well, that could be fun. You may even have to jump in, at some point." She smiled playfully at him, her eyes twinkling.

He sat on the hope chest at the end of the bed next to her, leaning forward with his hands upon his knees. She watched him lick his full lips and something stirred within her. She reached out and laid one hand upon his hard thigh, rubbing it. Neither one said a word. She drew her hand away and slowly turned her attention back to the screen. She continued reading his story of erotica: "With that, the world around me became a miasma of sight and sound. I was totally lost in what you was doing to me. The feel of your hand, your hair on me. The moans from deep within you, so soft, so contented. Finally, I felt you kiss the helmet of my cock, then let your tongue dance oh so lightly against it with fast, fiery flicks. You began to move the hand that held me up and down, your grip loose so that the soft skin of your palm grazed against the length of my shaft. I felt your tongue pushing against the opening in the head of my cock. I heard your coquettish laughter as I began to move beneath your touch. Then, in one swift movement, you took me completely. I could feel you, see you pushing, pushing, pushing my cock deeper into your open throat. I could feel your tongue wrapped around the underside of my shaft and I could hear the sounds of satisfaction that escaped you when you'd successfully taken the whole of me. I felt your teeth grazing me as you began to release me so slowly and sweetly until your teeth moved against my swollen head. I gasped as you raked your teeth across the helmet once, twice, three times."

He watched her as she leaned back in the office chair, her long hair draping over the back. She sighed and closed her eyes for just a moment, opening her thighs. She spread her legs apart, holding her vibrator in one hand. Her other hand found her right breast and began to fondle her nipple. She opened her eyes and continued to read. He didn't take his eyes off of her, as she turned the nipple around in her fingers. Her nipples were pink and sweet, and they puckered at her touch, becoming hard nodules no bigger than the end of his little finger. He knew he wanted to suck on them, feeling the soft buckle of skin between his teeth. He watched her as she continued to read his tale of sensuality and adventure, watching her face flush with excitement as she read the words that spun from his titillating mind. He became rock hard watching her reaction to his story. She still held the vibrator, which was running. He looked at the vibrator more closely, feeling his arousal. It was a typical dildo sort of affair, about 6 inches in length...the girth nothing to write home about. It was pink...it almost reminded him of jello when he looked at it. The interesting thing about it was that it appeared to have a rotating motion to it. In addition, there was what appeared to be rabbit ears coming off the side of the dildo and they vibrated rapidly. He was sure this was for clitoral stimulation. He watched as she reached down with her left hand to place her middle finger and index alongside her clit, lifting it forward to give her better access. Holding the vibrator, or the rabbit, as it were, in her right hand, she lowered it to her sweet spot.

At the moment of contact, her body jumped and she sucked in her breath. Then she settled back, still reading, every once in awhile hitting her page down arrow, but keeping control of the vibrator all the while. She rotated the bunny ears around and around her clit, pushing her knees further apart. She lifted her pelvis forward and as she did, separated her pussy lips to make entry of the dildo easier for herself. She lifted the dildo and lined it up with her pussy. She then placed just the tip of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy lips and began to rotate it. He listened to the sounds of her wetness as the dildo began to puddle her desire. She moaned softly and closed her eyes, as if not needing the story anymore. She dropped her head back and inserted the dildo into herself, shoving her pelvis forward to accommodate it. Her breathing was irregular -- short, shallow breaths, then deep ones following, as she began to rock her pelvis. He thought he would burst into flames just sitting next to her. He stood up, leaned over her pretty face, watching her closed eyes, and surprised her with the touch of his lips on hers. This was not a soft kiss, but rather urgent and demanding. She reacted in kind, as she felt his tongue slide down her throat. His mouth forced hers wide open and she thought she would suffocate, just as he dislodged himself from her.

"I want to watch you come all over that dildo."

She nodded as if concentrating on what she was trying to accomplish. The look on her face told him she was working hard at getting just the results she wanted. He thought he would help her along. He swiveled her chair around so that she was facing him now. The glow from the computer lit one side of her body, the other side dark. He knelt down, placing himself between her knees. She had her legs spread generously open and was sliding the dildo in and out of herself. He got right down by her pussy to watch. She could almost feel his breath on her pubic hair, warm and moist. The dildo was covered in pre-come wetness, white and frothy. Her labia was large and pink and inviting, as the dildo slid in and out of it's hiding place. Each time she slid the dildo completely in, he noticed that the bunny ears would strike against the clit. Each time it hit, she would moan in ecstasy.

He began to lick her inner thighs. As he did this, she lifted her head and smiled down at him. "MMMMMMM, lick me, baby. Lick me all over." Her encouragement was all he needed, as his tongue ran up and down her creamy thighs. He noticed she shaved her pussy. It was clean between her legs, but she left a frontal patch of dark hair. He began to caress her thighs. "MMMMMMM, that feels soooooooooo gooooooood. Don't stop doing that!" He continued licking and stroking her inner thighs, wanting more, but enjoying being this close to her masturbation. His cock felt like it would explode at any moment.

She began to rock her pelvis harder, as she stroked herself harder with the dildo. As the bunny ears burrowed into her pussy with each stroke, the soft buzz would change to a drone, as it is with an engine that has too much pull on it. She began to moan wildly now, as she came closer to climaxing. "I want you to eat me," she said. She pulled her vibrator away from herself, flipped the controls to off, and tossed it on the floor. She leaned forward and grabbed his face, her eyes wild now with desire. "I want you to eat my pussy! Eat me, hurry!" He was any too willing to accommodate her. His full, sensuous lips were ready for the treat. She still had his face in her hands, and now pulled him close to her pussy. "Eat. Lick my pussy. Lick it all up!" She smiled sensuously at him now. "I want to feel your tongue inside me." He leaned forward now, diving into her pussy with his face. She leaned back in the chair, hearing it creak with the shifting of her weight. When she felt his tongue slide over her clit, she moaned loudly. "Oh god, that feels sooo goood. Mmmmm....baby, yes! Lick me!" His tongue expertly found its way through the wet folds, to the opening of her pussy. He pushed his tongue inside of her, feeling the velvety softness and tasting her sweetness.

She reached down and ruffled his hair in her hands, purring. "Mmmmm..yes, baby, yessssssss." Her fingers wound their way through his dark locks, playing with his ears, as she felt his soft, wet tongue weaving its way in and out of her wet treasure. Suddenly, he changed gears and began flicking his tongue back and forth rapidly over her clit. She wasn't expecting it, as the climax gripped her suddenly, forcefully, racking her body with waves of pleasure. She yelled, "Yesssssss, oh god, yessssss!!! Oh, your tongue.....your tongue....oh god, yesssssssssssssss!" She arched her back, lifting her ass off the chair and shoving her pussy deep into his face. He shoved his index and middle finger into her pussy to feel the spasms of orgasm, satisfied that she indeed had come for him. He felt the tugging and pulling of the muscles as they spasmed over and over again. He pushed his fingers to the floor of her pussy, enjoying the rhythm of her orgasm. When they stopped, he pulled his fingers out, stood up, and stood over her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, her small, firm breasts rising and falling with each breath. He brushed up against her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. He held his two fingers, which glistened with come, in front of her face, then brought them up to his mouth and licked them.

"MMMMM....does that taste good?" She asked lazily.

"Yes, it does. You taste very sweet."

"So I've been told. So.......how do YOU taste?" She asked, reaching out and stroking his hard cock through his trousers.

He laid his larger hand over the top of hers and looked at her directly. "Why don't you find out?"

She gazed up at him, studying his dark good looks, looked at his shoulders, down to his chest, then abdomen, finally resting her eyes on their idle hands, which laid over the top of his cock. She could feel his cock straining at the material of his trousers, as if ready to jump out and introduce itself to her. She smiled at the thought.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked her, noticing the sly smile that crossed her face.

"I'm thinking that I want to meet HIM," she said, as she squeezed his cock.

He removed his hand and asked, "HIM? Does my cock hold a gender, now?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "Ohhhhhh yes, he does. In fact, he holds a whole life of his own!" She stood as she said this, sidling up beside him. Again, she laid her hand on his cock. "And I'm about to suck the life right out of him," she whispered into his ear. She removed her hand and brought her arms up around his neck. She laid her delicate lips on his full ones and slowly, lazily, passionately kissed him. She slid her tongue inside his mouth and found his, wrapping them together. Her right knee came sliding up his left thigh, finding its way to his crotch. She applied pressure with her knee, feeling his tight arousal through his pants, knowing she would soon be in command of that hard-on. She ran her fingers through his hair as she continued to kiss him. She pulled her head back and looked into his eyes, smiling at him sensually. His eyes were burning with desire as he looked back at her.

She moved her mouth to his again, this time just licking the outside of his lips, then moving her head to the side of his and licking his neck, nibbling it, kissing it. He groaned, grabbed her, held onto her as he quickly turned her and pushed her urgently onto the bed. He climbed onto her in one swift motion and laid full-length on top of her. He held her head in his hands as he brought his mouth down on hers, forcing her mouth open, the urgency and force of desire burning from his mouth to hers. His aggressiveness turned her on tremendously. She moaned as she brought her arms around his back, her legs wrapped around him tightly and thrust her pelvis into his. He pushed back with all his might, grinding his hard cock between her knees. She felt a rush of excitement like none she'd ever known. Her breath caught in her throat as his tongue forced its way to the back of her mouth, whirling and turning her tongue this way and that. She couldn't stand it anymore. She had to have him. She pushed at his powerful shoulders, attempting to scoot her way out from underneath him. She rolled to one side, dumping him onto the bed beside her. She came up to her knees, straddling him.

"Unbutton your shirt," she demanded, her voice husky now with a deep desire to have him. As he began to work at his buttons, she adeptly undid his fly, pulling at his pants as he hurriedly shrugged out of his shirt. Both articles of clothing were tossed carelessly to the floor beside the bed, followed by socks and boxers. She sat back and studied him quickly. He was beautiful. Wide, powerful shoulders, biceps neatly defined, but not too much so. A nice hard chest angling down to firms abs. His cock was standing at attention, as if saluting her. Muscular legs complimented the whole picture. She chewed on her lower lip, smiling naughtily at him. She leaned over him and began licking his chest, going from one nipple to the other, up to his neck, back down to his chest. She licked and nibbled and caressed his chest and abdomen, moaning all the while, anxious to consume every part of him.

He whispered something...she couldn't hear what he said. She brought her head up abruptly. "What, sexy?"

"I said blow me," he answered throatily.

"Oh, I'm going to blow you and a whole lot more, baby. Hold still." With this she grabbed his cock in both of her hands and proceeded to bring her mouth down to him. She licked around the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around and around, shoving the tip of her tongue into the tiny opening of the head. She brought her lips around the shaft, just under the head, then slid her mouth down, down, down to the base, taking him in a little at a time. This she enjoyed. She listened to him groan, as he raised his arms over his head, grabbing the brass piping of the headboard. She loved having total command, watching him submit to her, knowing that he could turn the tables if he wanted, but not needing to, letting her control the situation. The thought only stoked the fires that burned within her. She greedily nibbled and playfully nipped at his cock, using her tongue to rub his shaft, her teeth to tantalize the head. All the while, she held him lightly in her hand, stroking, moving the skin of his cock up and down, following her mouth with it. She tasted her first bit of pre-cum, liquid and sweet.

She moaned as the pre-cum slid across her tongue and down the back of her throat. Up to this moment, he had laid still as she had asked him, head back, eyes closed, but now as he listened to her moan, lifted his head and watched her. He loved watching her lips consume his dick, feeling the warmth of her mouth wrap itself around the shaft. He was enjoying her tongue tickling his head, dancing around the rim to the shaft below. He loved to watch. He raised his pelvis, helping her consume every inch him by slowing pushing against her mouth. He was going to make this last, if it was the last thing he did, by god. Her hair had spilled forward, laying on his belly, dragging back and forth across as her head moved up and down on his shaft. He reached out and grabbed a handful of hair in his hands, touching it. It was soft like everything else was about her.

She lifted her head, dislodging her mouth from his cock. She pulled back and away from him, arranging herself so that her mouth was down by his balls. He watched her to see what she would do next, anticipation burning within himself. She placed her hands on his inner thighs, pushing them apart. "Raise your knees," she said, "and hand me that pillow." He did both, watching her slide the pillow under his ass. She now had total access to his balls. She didn't hesitate for a moment, but dove in with fervor, licking first one, then the other. She made sure not to miss one inch of his beautiful firm balls, as her tongue scraped across one, then the other. He moaned again, as he reached down and began to slowly stroke himself. This only served to make her lick faster, as she slid her hands under his ass, bringing him up to her face. Once again, she told him to lie still. He did, as he watched her with the slightest bit of trepidation, knowing his vulnerability at this moment with her mouth so close to his sensitive jewels. She noticed his hesitancy, aware that he really didn't know her very well. "Relax...and trust me...you're gonna like this."

"Just be careful down there," he laughed nervously.

"Oh, I'll be careful. Don't you worry." She lifted his left ball into her mouth. She placed her tongue into the center of it, pushing at the flimsy skin. Carefully, she sucked in, forcing the ball to pop into her mouth, still pushing at the skin with her tongue. The sensation wracked him with delight, as he groaned, squirming his ass slightly under her hands. She knew she had him, now. And she was loving it. She continued to suck in, rolling her tongue around and around the loose skin. She could almost feel his ball filling up with the liquid cum she so loved. It began to firm up under her expert tongue. She released him.

12