Imagination

Story Info
Paul had writer's block.
1.1k words
4.47
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was bored. He had tons of work to do but he couldn’t do any of it. He had sat at the computer trying to work on his paper on the effects of music on plant growth. He had written only 3 paragraphs in two hours. Not a good start. He was tired. His eyes ached from staring at the computer screen. Periodically he hit a key simply to stop the screen saver. He hadn’t written a word worth keeping in a half-hour. He was irritated. This paper had been due days ago. He just couldn’t write it. His writer’s block could have been the corner stone for Cheops.

Sighing he reduced the word file. “I need a break and I need to work off my frustrations” He thought. “Ahh, what the hell.” He muttered as he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out the dirty video he had gotten when he had bought some sexy toys for Kate. Just thinking about that made him smile a little. The two of them had greatly enjoyed the toys. He could feel his dick start to strain in his shorts as he thought about her using the toys while he watched or helped. It had been a very good weekend. But she was at work and he wouldn’t see her for a few days yet.

The video hummed in the VCR. An attractive brunette stood in a short business suit showing a lot of cleavage. It was a set up for an office sex scene. Paul smiled as he watched. How appropriate he thought, as he started to stroke himself through his pants. He wanted to see Kate at work right now…..

Paul showed up at Kate’s office to surprise her and see if she wanted to go to lunch. He had made some special arrangements for them at a nearby restaurant. Kate was surprised, but pleased to see Paul show up at her office. While she was busy, she decided she could spare some time for a bite to eat.

Entering a local Japanese restaurant Paul quickly lead Kate to the back bathroom. “We should wash up before our meal “. Paul said with a grin on his face. An out of order sign hung on the door. It was amazing; people always believed what they read. Pushing open the door he led Kate inside. He locked the door behind him and started to caress her neck and shoulders. At first Kate was a little nervous, what if they got caught, but Paul’s kisses distracted that part of her mind while focusing her desire. She quickly got into the spirit of the luncheon, and soon was sliding her hands inside Paul’s pants.

Paul turned Kate around, her hands gripping the white porcelain sink. Her short skirt rode up her ass as she bent over. Paul could plainly see the tops of her stockings and the fact that she was wearing no underwear. His hand started to massage her ass and pussy, while he kissed her neck, his tongue occasionally licking her ear. Kate’s cunt started to drip almost immediately. The wetness running all over Paul’s hand. The feel and smell of those juices made Paul rock hard in his pants. He released his cock with his free hand, while the other massaged Kate to the point of near ecstasy. With a swift motion he plunged his dick into her hot box. She grunted slightly as she was filled so quickly. She arched her back eager to take all of him inside of her. With surprising fierceness she rocked forward and back, sliding his cock almost out of her, than slamming it back into her as hard and fast as she could. The sensation was wonderful, for both of them.

Paul could feel the extraordinary tightness building in him. But he didn’t let it over take him, not yet. As he pulled out of her he could hear a slight whimper of disappointment escape Kate’s lips. She wouldn’t be disappointed for long. Paul’s cock gleamed with the juices of sex, as he eased the head of it into her asshole. A gasp of surprise escaped her lips this time, followed by a low moan of pleasure as the long shaft eased its way into her. She felt like she was being cleaved in two as his cock borrowed deeper into her. When she could feel his scrotum against her wet pussy she almost screamed in pleasure. He started to slide his cock in and out of her. On each stroke she could feel his sac bounce against her wet lips. Each time it sent a shiver of ecstasy through her. She could feel the orgasm building to monumental proportions deep inside of her. Her knees were shaking but somehow she remained standing. But Paul wasn’t finished yet. He had one more surprise for Kate.

A slight hum filled the air as Paul turned on the vibrator and played it over her nether lips and swollen clit. The combined feelings of Paul cock buried in her, his scrotum slapping at her and the buzzing vibrator over her pussy was to much! She screamed in pleasure not caring who heard. Taking this as his cue Paul shoved the vibe into her, the bent head tickling the wall between it and his cock. Paul could feel the vibrations on his cock transferred through Kate’s pussy. It was the most intensely pleasurable sensation he had ever felt. He screamed out as well, his face glowing with pleasure.

Kate had never felt anything like this before. The fullness she felt combined with the tingling vibe was incredible. Gasping for air she sobbed as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body. A flood of juices poured out of her pussy splashing on the tile floor. Time and space lost all meaning as her body and mind gave over completely to the sensations it was feeling. Every muscle in her body shook, as every neuron in her head seemed to burn with pleasure.

Paul’s cock spasmed deep inside Kate as all her muscled clenched and released on it, drawing the cum out of his body. He shook at the intensity and length of it. His cock felt like a fountain spewing his soul into Kate. It drained him totally and wonderfully.

Both of them collapsed to the floor, their muscles no longer capable of supporting them. They lay holding each other sobbing with pleasure, unable to talk, an almost visible shine of joy surrounding them…….

Paul opened his eyes. The phone was ringing. Throwing the heavily laden tissues into the trash, he muted the TV and picked up the phone. It was Kate.

“I was thinking of you at work so I thought I’d call.” She said. “Were you thinking of me?”

Paul smiled and said “Let me tell you all about it…...”