Imagine, Envision

Story Info
A consultation in the Black Cock Lifestyle...
2.3k words
4.39
60.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers

White husbands: I need a moment of your time. I need you to set aside whatever else you have going on and give me your full attention. You won't regret it.

Find some privacy. A bedroom. A back room. Close your office door, whatever. You need to be able to focus entirely, away from distraction.

First, get naked. No clothes allowed here. Second, get comfortable. Sit in a chair. Lie on the bed. Get on the floor or a counter, for Christ's sake. Do what you have to do.

Third, if you can: get a bottle of your silkiest lube and keep it handy. You're going to need it.

I need you to close your eyes and think about what I'm saying. Not just think. Imagine. Envision.

Now grip your dick tightly, give it a slow jack, and get ready for a wild ride. OK? Here we go.

Your wife. Lovely. Pretty. Long hair. Lilting laugh. Beautiful smile.

Her naked body.

Soft. Supple. Smooth.

Her skin shines brilliantly. Ivory magnificence.

She crawls over you in bed. She's in heat. She needs sex.

Your white dick stiffens. You can feel the warmth radiate from her moist, wanting vagina.

Ohhhh God. She moans. She breathes softly. Her body writhes.

She spends all day at work. Stressful. High-strung.

She needs sexual release. She needs a male to unlock the latent frustration within her, letting it all out in one screaming, heartfelt, leg-shaking orgasm.

Relentless fucking. Wanton, reckless sexual ravishing.

Cock pleasing every inch. Semen filling every crevice.

Are you up to the task?

Do you have what it takes?

If the answer is "Yes", then well done. We're finished here. Sorry for wasting your time.

But for the others...

Look down at your little white dick. Small. Shriveled. Irrelevant.

It's not enough. It's never been. You know that.

Your wife needs more. The small cock of a flabby white hubby will never be what she needs.

She remains sexually frustrated. Straight-laced. Tight-lipped.

It breaks your heart.

But guess what? There is a solution.

Strong. Muscular. Tall.

Hard. Horny.

Black.

Powerful, masculine black men.

Skin shining like polished ebony.

Long cocks. Heavy, full balls.

Cocky smirk. They know what your wife needs.

What she doesn't get from hubby.

Keep it up. Envision. Imagine. Grip that dick and pick up your pace.

The shower. Your wife.

The water rushes over her curves,

Droplets on her smooth ivory skin.

Goosebumps. Her nipples are hard.

Her breasts stand firmly outward,

As if begging to have her nipples teased.

Head held back, eyes closed. Mmmmm.

The piping hot water envelops her like a blanket.

Warm. Fuzzy. Naked.

Horny. Oh yes, she is horny.

She feels so innocent, so free.

She yearns for the touch of a strong male as she washes her supply frame. A touch to rejuvenate her soul.

Door opens. Who could it be?

Steamy air. Foggy. Mirror is opaque.

Footsteps. Bare feet. The sound of a towel dropping to the floor.

Closer to the shower door. Hard to see through.

But a dark figure appears.

Your wife opens her eyes in slits. She smirks wickedly at the sight. Here he is. He can never resist getting in with her. But he has that right. He has that prerogative.

*SCHINK* The door slides open.

A deep voice. "Mmmmm, look at you, girl..."

Your wife covers her breasts with her arms playfully. Giggles.

A large black male. His muscles bulge. Six pack. Arms like engine pistons.

His thick black cock hangs half-firm from his hips.

A dark chocolate color. Covered a fine mist, as if an exotic fruit dangling from a tree in the humid rainforest.

It pulsates with life and vigor. It grows another inch with every second.

Your wife laughs. The large black Adonis reaches out and pulls her naked body against his own.

A soft white bunny coming into contact with a hard, rough bull.

God, he is so ripped. Your wife looks elven compared to him.

The heat builds. Tighten your grip on your dick. Increase your pace. But not too fast.

Your wife is only getting started.

Soapy hands. Powerful black fingers, massaging every curve, every facet of your wife's white body. She moans and leans back into his chest. She feels his strong abs and firm pecs against her. His arms grip her tightly, working soapy magic over her virginal skin.

She feels so safe. So wanted. So young. This horny black bull is grooming his prey before he devours her. She is so excited.

Her breasts feel his grip. *squeeze* She squeals. Oooooh! An explosion of pleasure.

Hands stray down her flanks, down her belly... Oh God.

Gently parting her female folds. He strokes her pussy. Suds and warm water mingle with expert fingers.

A teased clitoris. Labia parts under the probing fingers of her black lover.

Her body moves in rhythm. She reaches back with a desperate hand. She needs to feel it. To see it.

She finds wall tile. Then body. Then... Cock. Oh God yes, black cock.

Hard. Long. Immense. Her hand moves slowly up and down the shaft while she locks lips with her black bull.

He breathes heavily. She feels his manhood pulse in her hand. It responds powerfully to her touch.

Their tongues mingle under the flow of the hot shower, his firm grasp pulling her in close while she pleasures his long black rod with her soft white hand, French manicure contrasting strongly with his black skin.

She reaches out to drag her nails along his large, distended scrotum. He shudders with pleasure. She smiles through a kiss.

*smack* The sounds of their make-out session grow more intense. Sharpening hunger. Increasing desire. *smack* "Mmmmm..." *smooch*

His cock is rock hard. She looks down and nearly goes weak at the knees.

8 raw unadulterated inches of sheer black dominance. Veiny. Curved. Purposeful.

She studies every square inch with her eyes and fingers. Her pussy flows with juice as he teases her clitoris.

They are preparing each other to engage in the ultimate taboo that lurks deep in the hearts of every white couple everywhere across the globe: Interracial sex.

They are going to mate. He is going to proudly plant himself deep within your wife.

She will scream. She will tremble.

He will pound without mercy. His mind overcome by the beauty of your white princess in complete, utter submission.

Imagine. Envision. Get your lube. Pick up the pace now, the real work begins.

Bed. Your wife. Naked. Fresh skin, succulent. Scent of vanilla.

Large black bull, leaning back on your bed. Legs spread. Manhood displayed proudly to your wife, and the world.

Huge black cock. Enormous. Points straight up. Tall. Proud.

Your wife on the bed at his feet, on her knees. Wet hair strewn across her back. Back muscles flexed in slight arch.

"MMMMMMMM... " Your wife moans as she takes his cock in her mouth.

Hard and warm on her tongue. She can feel every vein, every contour.

He leans his head back, eyes shut. Big smile. Waves of pleasure emanate from the tip of his cock.

Rippling through his balls. Echoing out through his body.

She moves slowly, taking her time to enjoy every second of devoted black cock worship.

He groans lightly. Salty precrum. Your wife laughs and laps it up lovingly, gently sucking the tip of his cock as if to coax out every drop.

His hand on her head. Stroking her hair. She is his. Right now, she is truly his. She has no say in the matter. He has made her his female.

She looks up with sparking eyes. This is where she belongs. Worshipping at the temple of his glory. His long, proud, black glory.

Hands jack his cock slowly. His hips buck lightly. He thinks of her pussy, warm and fresh.

Soft. Silky. Tight.

He wants her. He wants to plunge deep into her innermost recesses. He will.

Your wife on the bed, legs in the air. She screams in ecstasy.

Pound! Pound! Pound! A wet smacking sound fills the air. The lurid cacophony of sex fills the room.

Her Bull moves with the force of a pile driver. His buttocks clinches. His hips drive forward with sexual fury.

Grit teeth. Growling. He moves his hips with expert precision, feeling her pussy enclose around him.

Every long stroke of cock is different. Different pressure, different direction with every twist of his hips as he mercilessly rails your wife.

Her pussy explodes with moisture. Oh dear God! Pleasure like none other. She sees stars.

All that matters right now is black cock. She thinks of nothing else. There is nothing else. All that matters to her is that this huge black stud fills her with cock. That he takes her and owns her, that he unlocks the tensions in every muscle of her body and fills her soul with the joy of orgasm.

He quickens. He winces. It's coming. He will soon make her his in the most primal way possible. His pace picks up. His cock weaves in and out of her pink pussy with enormous amounts of creaminess covering them both. She is helplessly under his control. What the black cock wants, it takes with sexual force.

He pounds with purpose. He drives in deep. Here it comes...

Get ready, hubby. Imagine. Envision. You must cum on my command.

Oh God, here it comes. This black cock stud is about to seed your wife! Look at his face. He can't hold back! He can't last another minute! That tight pussy is too much! That high pitched squealing is too much! Her nails digging into his back are too much!

Get ready, hubby! Tug that cock - you're going to cum along with them!

Oh! OH! He growls loudly! He trembles! Your wife screams! A warmth welling in the balls, rushing through the shaft, about to burst out of the tip! Your wife is about to be AFRICANIZED, sex-style! There's no stopping it! There's no fighting it!

Get ready, hubby, GET READY! Everyone cum on three!!

ONE!! TWO!!... THHHHRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"EEEAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!"

He EXPLODES! His body convulses madly as the long black cock dives balls-deep into your wife's pussy, all 8 inches, and he sprays jet after jet of hot, potent African seed into your wife's waiting and willing womb! He throws his head back with the fury of an F5 cyclone and hollers at the top of his lungs, feeling spurt after spurt of Semen blow forth from his wildly flexing balls and cock as he dumps an enormous, conquering cumload into your hot, lithe wife.

She screams with basic, primal pleasure. She can feel his seed flooding her, heating her blood with the love of life as endless ounces of semen continue to flow out of his scrotum. Her feet quiver madly, her toes curl tightly. The forbidden pleasure of sex between a white, tightly buttoned wife and a hot, cocky black hunk is driving her into sexual mania. Her hips buck as she desperately milks his cock with her tightening vagina, eagerly drinking in every last drop of life-giving sperm from her powerful, musky lover. Oh God, she loves it. This is what she lives for.

And you... You cum at the thought of this. The idea of your wife being taken utterly and completely into the dark of night by a determined, persistent black bull. You imagine your wife being dicked deeply by the sexual magic of an ebony Adonis, his long black cock carrying her through a night of relentless orgasm and sexual exercise. He didn't just exercise her body; he exercised her very SOUL. She's practically a new woman. She feels like one, anyway.

They collapse on each other. Heavy breath. Cocks and pussies tingling still in aftershocks of their powerful twin orgasm. They kiss tenderly, tongues flicking together in the dim light as their sweaty bodies hold each other close.

This is fate. This is meant to happen. She was built to be fucked by black. To feel completely owned by the inherent power of a cocky black stud swinging 8 inches of superior black lumber, heavy balls the size of kiwis. You get that now.

You get it.

It's time to get this for your wife. It will change her. It will transform her.

She will emerge from her cocoon as the sexual butterfly she is, flying free to mate with only the hottest, most hung black bulls that America has to offer. She will seek out new sexual experiences with one, two, three, maybe more black men who can show her the wonders of ebony cock digging deep into hungry white pussy.

And guess what? She will always return to you.

She is your wife. She loves you. She wants you to be happy.

And you know what will make you happy. Look down at your white dick.

You what will make you happy. You know what will maker HER happy.

The black cock lifestyle.

Give your marriage over to black cock. Submit yourselves to the will of dominant black bulls who will enter your lives cock-first and show just how satisfying a black-owned sexual lifestyle can be. Your wife will take endless loads of cum into her mouth, pussy, and ass... And you'll get to watch every second of it. You will be there, front and center, while your wife makes love to a strong black man and feels countless inches of hungry black manhood plunging recklessly into her silky white pussy.

She may not agree to it today. Maybe not tomorrow. But when she finally opens her legs to a black sexual experience, she's going to bloom into something more beautiful and wonderful than you could ever imagine. Life will never be the same. You will reach a new level of understanding in your marriage. You will be more connected than you ever thought possible.

So don't just envision and imagine forever. Do it. The Black Cock lifestyle awaits.

*****

*Feedback always appreciated! Leave a comment below and give me your thoughts on the Black Cock Lifestyle.*

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers