Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, just for a moment, pretend you live alone. Just as an aside, for those of you who live alone, "What's wrong with you that you live alone?"

For those of you who are still living with your mothers, "What's wrong with you that you're still living with your mothers? Seriously, you need to get a life. Seriously, there's not enough concentration and focus that you can possibly do to ever get with any woman, never mind your dream woman. Obviously, there's something seriously wrong with you for you to live alone and/or still live with your mother.

"Get out! Go! Leave! Scram! Get lost! Go away while I address the rest of my audience," said Jaxs.

Bob looked heartbroken and dejected.

"I don't live alone but I live with my mother," said Bob getting ready to leave. "Do I still need to vote 5 for your story?"

Jaxs looked at Bob with sympathy that she had summarily rejected him.

"Pardon? Sorry. I'm so sorry. Yes, please still vote 5 for this story. Wait. Don't go. Come back. Even though you have no one in your life but your Mom, I certainly can help you with that, even if it's only an imaginary someone. Maybe the person of your dreams and that you want to have sex with is your mother," said Jaxs.

Jaxs looked at Bob while already knowing that his mother was his dream woman.

"My mother is the woman of my dreams. My mother is the woman that I want in my bed," said Bob.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now for those of you who don't live alone, for the next few minutes, pretend that you live alone. Why? Because the process of imagining your lover helps if you're naked.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy. I've seen plenty of cocks and pussies before. You can't shock me, embarrass me, or offend me. Take off your clothes. That's right. Strip yourselves naked."

Only, removing your clothes is something you want to do in the privacy of your bedroom and not at work, in your car, or in the mall.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"There's a naked man parked in front of my house with his eyes closed and his face all scrunched up."

"Give me a description of the perpetrator. What does he look like?"

The woman peered out her window to describe what the man looked like.

"He looks like a cross between Steve Gates and Warren Buffet."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now remove all of your clothes. That's right all of them. Get naked. Don't worry. No one will see you naked, unless you want them to see you naked but that's a whole different story, 'How to Allow Women to See You Naked without them Calling the Police?'

I realized this is not a stretch for some men who cheat on their wives every Saturday night but pretend you're not married. That's right. Remove your wedding ring and put it in your pocket. There, but for the tan mark on your finger, no one will know you're married.

Now pretend you don't have a girlfriend, a mistress, and/or a significant other. Pretend you don't have any children spending your money, demanding your attention, and sucking the life from you. Pretend you have the quiet atmosphere that you need to concentrate, focus, and relax so that you can continue thinking of that one, particular, special woman that you so desperately want to see naked and have sex with her. Pretend that you're finally free from all encumbrances and from all demands on your time and money from all others, imagined or real.

"Relax. Relax. Just relax and breathe. Don't forget to breathe. Slow and measure breathing is very important to your concentration and to you focusing all of your energy on your special someone."

Imagine your life is all about you, just you. Imagine that there's no one for you to worry about other than yourself. Imagine that you're single, available, on the prowl, and ready to get sucked and fucked by your dream women.

Even more than just imagining your dream woman, imagine that you're better looking than you are. Imagine you have a better body than you have. Imagine that women are instantly drawn to you. Imagine that women throw themselves at you. Imagine that you're the God of women.

Now close your eyes. Keep your eyes closed. Now relax again. That's right, take a deep breath and let if out slowly.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's begin," said Jaxs.

To be continued...

Please support me with your vote and comment.

12