Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom/Sis/MIL/SIL/Aunt/Cousin/Nun/Teacher and Babysitter sex.
10.2k words
3.74
35.1k
41
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would you like to have hot sex with any living woman? If you could have hot sex with any living woman in the world, who would you choose? Would you choose a friend, a stranger, a celebrity, or a blood relative?

Revised, rewritten, and continued from Chapter 3:

Now that you know how to have hot sex with any woman you want and anytime you want to have not sex, you're ready to apply my brainwave technique on unsuspecting women. Now that you've mastered my brainwave technique, instead of only imagining just one woman, your dream woman, why not imagine having hot sex with more women? Instead of only having hot sex with your dream woman, why not imagine having hot sex with a multitude of woman, every woman you've ever imagined having hot sex with and every woman you've always sexually wanted?

Go ahead, I dare you. I double dare you to imagine stripping them all naked and having hot sex with every woman you always wanted to have hot sex with throughout your life. I double dare you to strip yourself naked and expose your naked body to them in the way that you can't wait for them to expose their naked bodies to you.

"Isn't this fun?"

Now that you know my brainwave technique, all you need to do is to close your eyes and relax. Breathe deeply and breathe slowly. Control your breathing. That's right. Relax. Just relax while breathing, concentrating, and focusing. As long as you're not driving in your car or crossing the street with your eyes closed, you can do this brainwave technique anytime, anywhere, and with anyone.

Now concentrate and focus on all of the women you'd love to see standing before you. Concentrate and focus on all of the women you'd love to kiss while feeling them through their clothes. Concentrate and focus on all of the women you'd love to slowly undress. Concentrate and focus on all of the women you'd love to see in their panties and bras, topless, and/or naked. Concentrate and focus on all the women who you'd love to have hot sex with while making love to them, fucking them, and having them suck your cock.

Do you see them all? Do you imagine them all? Imagine multiple women every day and every night willingly and eagerly coming to your bedroom and getting in your bed. Imagine stripping multiple women naked every day and every night. Imagine having hot sex with whomever comes to your mind whenever you're thinking about them.

The more you know about the women, the more you'll clearly imagine them. The more you know about the women, the better sex you'll have with them. If only for the simple fact that you already know so very much about them, it would be much easier for you to imagine a close friend or a relative than it would to imagine a celebrity or a stranger. The more you know about the woman you sexually want, the easier it is for you to conjure her to suddenly and miraculously appear in your bedroom.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Imagine the two most beloved women in your life. Imagine your mother, Elizabeth, and your sister, Sarah. Imagine kissing your mother and/or your sister while feeling them through their clothes. Imagine undressing your mother and sister. Imagine seeing them in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked.

Imagine having hot sex with your MILF of a mother and/or with your sexy sister? Taking my brainwave technique a step further where no son-in-law and brother-in-law should ever go, imagine having hot sex with your bitch of a mother-in-law, Irene, and/or your slutty sister-in-law, Maureen? Imagine having hot sex with your whore of an aunt, Barbara, and/or your putana of a cousin, Debbie, or your wife, Kathleen's best friend, Monica? Imagine having hot sex with that gorgeous woman, Cindy, who lives next door, the one who lays out back in her bikini, the one who never closes her shades, and the one who never says hello to you. God, she's such a bitch.

"You know that you'd love to fuck all of them, don't you? Tell me and be honest, Bob. How many times have you masturbated while imagining your MILF of a mother, Elizabeth, your sexy sister, Sarah, your bitch of a mother-in-law, Irene, and your slutty sister-in-law, Maureen, naked?"

Bob counted on his fingers. He removed his shoes and socks to count on his toes. He pulled out an abacus to count on that too before calculating on an adding machine that had a roll of tape.

"A lot," he said.

When you were driving her home so very many years ago after babysitting for your daughter, you know you'd love her to suck your cock in the front seat of your car. Well imagine having hot sex with your oh, so sexy and not so innocent, 18-year-old babysitter, Rachel. She's 28-years-old now. Now that you've mastered my brainwave technique, you can.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about, your daughter's ex-babysitter sucking your cock and you cumming in her mouth while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Life doesn't get any better than that, does it?"

Imagine having hot sex with your high school English teacher, Sister Mary Francis? There's something as erotically exciting as it is expressly, sexually forbidden about undressing a Catholic nun and having hot sex with her. Unless you're a horny, irreverent priest, you can't have sex with a nun. Being that everything in the Catholic Church is a mortal sin, I'm sure that having sex with a Nun is deemed a mortal sin too. Seemingly the only thing not deemed a mortal sin are when priests have sex with underage children.

Now that you're thinking about Sister Mary Francis again, someone you masturbated over for years, you've always wondered what she wears beneath that habit. Isn't it time you found out what Nuns wear beneath their habits? Maybe they wear sports bras and granny panties. Maybe they wear sexy underwear. Maybe they're naked underneath their habits.

Imagine having hot sex with your college French teacher, Miss Rene Simone. In the way she shaped her red, full lips to emit those guttural sounds that she makes for the correct pronunciation of those impossible to pronounce French words, you always wanted to ejaculate in her mouth. You always wanted to listen to her gurgle your cum while adding accent graves to her words of delight before she swallows.

"Ooh, la, la."

Maybe now that you know my brainwave technique is the time for your old French teacher to blow you. You'd love for her to suck your cock while you felt her French tits, wouldn't you? How many times did you masturbate over having hot sex with her sexy body? As if you were Gomez Addams played by John Astin of the Addams family fame, and your French teacher was Morticia Frump Addams played by Carolyn Jones, every time Miss Simone spoke French you developed an erection. Maybe now is the time for her to summon her to your bedroom. Maybe now is the time for her to suck your cock and for you to cum in her mouth while watching her swallowing your cum.

Imagine having hot sex with that beautiful, sexy woman, Veronica, by her name tag, who solicits you and nearly sexually assaults you at the perfume counter in Macy's? She's always been an aggressive bitch but you'd love to fuck her nonetheless. After fucking her, you'd love to stick your cock in her mouth and cum in her mouth and all over her makeup covered face while feeling her big tits.

She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. She has a killer body too, a body well worth going to prison over for life. Yet, prison has nothing to do with you having hot sex with her. This is nothing more than having hot sex with her in your imagination, an imagination that's been supercharge with the transference of your brainwaves.

"Oh, my God. She really is so beautiful. She really is so sexy. You'd love to strip her naked and fuck her right there behind the cosmetic counter in crowded Macy's, wouldn't you? You'd love for her to blow you. You'd love to give her a cum bath. You'd love to see your cum dripping from her pretty blonde hair, her nose, and her chin."

Chapter 4:

"Here we go. This is what you've all been waiting to read. This is the inside dope on my secret brainwave technique. This is how to have sex with any living women no matter where she is in the world. Are you ready? I can't hear you! Are you ready?"

Now, close your eyes. Relax. Breathe. Concentrate. Focus. For those of you who are into mother and son sex, think of your mother. Think of your mother naked. Think of having hot sex with your naked mother. For those of you who are not into mother and son sex, don't worry. There's a woman for you further along in this story. So as not to exclude you, I've written something hot and sexy for everyone.

Now that we both know that you're interested in seeing your mother naked and having sex with her naked body, really think of your mother. Close your eyes and keep them closed. Concentrate and focus your thoughts on her. Relax and don't forget to breathe.

Now think of undressing your mother. Think of her in her bra and panties. Think of her topless. Think of her naked. Do you see her? Do you imagine her? Is she there standing in front of you waiting for you to touch her and feel her through her clothes before undressing her?

Imagine, just imagine if you could have hot sex with your MILF of a mother without her even knowing you were having hot sex with her. Imagine having sex with your mother without the shame, the guilt, the embarrassment, and the remorse. Imagine touching, feeling, and fondling your mother's naked body. Imagine having her blow you. Imagine making love to your mother before fucking your mother.

I suspect that more men would have hot, incestuous sex with their mothers if they knew that their dastardly, dirty deeds wouldn't come back to haunt them. I suspect that more men would have hot, incestuous sex with their mothers if their mothers didn't have a clue that their sons had brainwave sex with them. I suspect that more men would willingly and eagerly have hot, brainwave sex with their mothers if there wasn't the shame, the guilt, the embarrassment, and the remorse.

"Wow! So what are you waiting for, an invitation?"

Think about it before concentrating and focusing on it. How hot would that be to kiss your mother? How hot would that be to part your mother's lips with your tongue and French kiss your mother while feeling her through her clothes? How hot would that be to French kiss your mother while feeling her ass and her pussy through her housecoat and her panties? How hot would that be to feel her breasts through her housecoat and her bra? How hot would that be to feel all that your father felt of your mother and all that you're feeling of her now? How hot would that be to slowly undress your mother before stripping her naked?

"Go ahead. Go it. Just do it."

Something you always, no doubt, wanted to do, imagine slowly unbuttoning her housecoat? Imagine looking to see what you can see of her with each unbuttoned button. Imagine seeing the tops of her breasts, your mother's breasts. Imagine seeing the long, sexy line of her cleavage, your mother's cleavage. Imagine seeing her brassiere and her bra clad breasts, your mother's bra clad breasts. Go ahead and remove her housecoat.

Now that you've unbuttoned and removed her housecoat, look at her, just look at her standing before you in her bra and panties. Even though she doesn't have the best body, there's something so very sexy about her because she's your mother posing for you in her sexy lingerie. Admittedly and without a doubt, that's not just any woman standing before you in her underwear, that's your mother.

How hot would that be to touch, feel, and fondle your mother where no son should ever touch, feel, and fondle their mother? Something you'll be masturbating over for the rest of your life, imagine touching, feeling, and fondling your mother through her panties and brassiere? As soon as her nipples make their appearances through her bra, imagine fingering her erect nipples. As soon as your mother shows signs of being sexually aroused, imagined sliding a slow hand between her the tops of her thighs to feel her moist pussy through her panties.

Now that you've recorded the vision of your mother in her bra and panties in your horny, incestuous mind, imagine removing your mother's brassiere. Imagine seeing her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. Imagine touching, feeling, and fondling your mother's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples before sucking her erect nipples.

"Tell me. What do you think of her tits? Do you like your mother's tits? Are they shapely and firm or flabby and saggy? Are her breasts everything you imagined they'd be?"

Before you remove your mother's panties, slide a slow finger between her legs. Go ahead and finger her pussy through her panties. Go ahead. Don't be shy. This is your chance to cup your mother's cunt through her panties. Trust me. Being that this is your sexual fantasy and not her sexual fantasy, she'd welcome your touch.

"Wow! Isn't this unbelievable? I can't believe you felt your mother's cunt through her panties."

Doesn't having hot sex with your mother seem real to you? Don't you really believe that you're actually fingering your mother's pussy through her panties? My brainwave technique is unbelievable isn't it? What's more unbelievable is that your mother is allowing you to finger her pussy. Imagine that? Actually, even though it's not real, it feels real, doesn't it? It's just my brainwave technique that makes you believe that this is all real.

Now push down on her pussy slit to feel her clit. Do you feel your mother's clit? Slowly masturbate your mother through her panties. Did you ever think you'd be masturbating your mother, albeit through her panties and through your brainwave thoughts? This is it. The moment you've been waiting for. Now remove her panties. Go ahead and strip your mother naked.

Do you see her? Do you envision her? Do you see your mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy? Do you see your mother's naked body? If you don't see your mother naked than you're not concentrating and focusing hard enough. If you don't see her completely naked, then return to the beginning and relax, breathe, concentrate, and focus. Take your time. Don't rush it. Trust me, the vision of her will soon appear.

For those of you who do see your mothers naked, tell me. What color pubic hair does she have? For those who can see their naked mothers, is your mother's pussy shaved, trimmed, or bushy? Did you ever think you'd be seeing your mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy? Did you ever think you'd be seeing your mother naked?

"You did it. I'm so proud of you. You were able to imagine your mother enough to not only see her naked but also to touch her, feel her, kiss her, and strip her naked as if she's really right there before you. Way to go. Slap me five."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you've stripped off your mother's clothes, reach around behind her and touch, feel, and squeeze her naked ass. Does your mother have a firm as or a flabby ass? Slap her ass. Harder. Harder. Really wallop her ass in the way she used to wallop your ass. Go ahead, wallop her ass again, again, and again.

Spank your mother, really spank her naked ass in the way she used to spank your naked ass. Always thinking that you were being punished, you never knew your mother was into spanking, did you? You never knew your mother became sexually aroused every time she spanked you, especially once you were of legal age and over the age of 18-years-old.

Your mother wasn't the only one sexually aroused during your spanking. Every time your mother spanked your naked ass, you got an erection. Obviously your mother just wanted to spank you to get a good look at your naked, erect cock. Obviously, your mother didn't think you were too old for a good spanking, even when you were 20-years-old, 25-years-old, and even 30-years-old.

So now it's your turn to spank your mother. Go ahead and spank her naked ass. Harder. Really wallop her naked ass with your hand. Look at her. Instead of breathing through her nose, she'd breathing through her mouth. Instead of getting ready to cry, she's getting sexually excited. Now that you own her naked ass, I'm starting to think your Mom may be a bit of a whore, an incestuous whore.

"What do you think? Do you think your mother is a big pig?"

Now, being that she's already wet, reach down and finger her pussy. She's really wet, isn't she? You knew she would be. She's sopping wet, isn't she? Now, rub her clit. Harder. Faster? Rub her clit while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Rub her clit while French kissing her. By the look on your mother's face and with her breathing through her mouth instead of her nose, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her.

Now that your mother is naked, strip yourself naked too. Something you always wanted to do and something you masturbated yourself over doing, go ahead and expose your naked, erect prick to your mother. Tell me. When you removed your underwear to show her your cock, did your mother look at your prick? Did she stare at your prick or did she look away?

Being that this is your sexual fantasy and not her sexual fantasy, go ahead and put your mother's hand on your engorged cock. Wrap her fingers around your prick. Move her hand with your hand to give yourself a forced hand job. How does that feel? Seriously, thanks to my brainwave technique, did you ever imagine your mother would be masturbating you?

Now push her back on her bed and move beside her. Think about having hot sex with your mother. Imagine having hot sex with your mother. Concentrate on seeing your mother naked. Concentrate on touching, feeling, and fondling your mother's naked body. Focus on having hot sex with your mother. How hot would that be to make love to your mother before fucking your mother, really fucking your mother and pounding her pussy?

Imagine giving your mother an orgasm with your cock. Imagine your mother cumming. Imagine the sexy sounds she'd make and the sexually aroused facial expressions she'd make while you were fucking her.

"I love you, Bobby."

Encouraged for her love for him, Bobby fucked his mother harder. He fucked his mother faster. He was determined to give his mother an orgasm with his cock.

"I love you, Mommy."

How hot would that be to put a forceful hand to your mother's shoulder and push her to her knees before putting a gentle hand to the back of her head? How hot would that be for her to take your erect cock in her hand and stroke you before taking your erect cock in her mouth to suck you? How hot would that be for your mother to blow you? Think about that. How hot would that be for your mother to suck your cock? Imagine that. How hot would that be to cum in your mother's beautiful mouth while she stares up at you with her big brown eyes as she swallows your oozy load of warm, slimy cum?

"Wow! That's what I'm talking about. This is what my technique is all about, you having hot sex with not only the woman of your dreams but also with your mother. Obviously, by the way you're imagining fucking your mother, your mother is the woman of your dreams."

Now you know that in addition to you having hot sex with your dream woman, my technique is about you having hot sex with your mother too and/or practically any woman you want anytime. Once you master my technique, if you're so incestuously inclined, you could strip your mother naked. You could even have hot sex with your mother. How about that? Wouldn't you like to see your Mom naked? Wouldn't you like to have hot sex with your mother?

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you've seen your mother, Elizabeth, naked and had hot sex with her naked body, you're wondering what your sister looks like naked and what it would feel like to have sex with her naked body, aren't you? Or are you not interested in having incestuous sex with your MILF of a mother? Is having incestuous sex with your mother more of a turn off than a turn on? Maybe you'd much rather have incestuous sex with your sexy sister, Sarah. Then imagine having hot, incestuous sex with your sexy sister?