Imagine This

Story Info
Your lover greets you after a long day.
2.8k words
4.17
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out my breath as you turn the corner. I've been sitting on your stoop for half an hour, praying you don't have any plans after work. Surprise visits are risky.

Your walk betrays your ten-hour day. You're still buried deep in your music. Your head bends to your lit cigarette as your other hand searches in your pocket for your keys. You exhale smoke as you look up and through the haze you see me smirking at you. The sun glints off my hair and shimmers over my short, light blue dress. I wanted to look amazing for you. I wanted to feel the warmth of your approval as your eyes glided over my curves.

As you reach me you smile and kiss me hard, slipping your tongue into my mouth and grabbing my ass. I tangle my arms around your neck, holding you close. It's been too long since I've felt the length of your body pressed into mine, hip to hip, chest to chest. You bite my lip and look into my eyes, smiling and opening your mouth to speak.

"What are you even..."

"Quiet." I silence you with a soft kiss to your upper lip. I'm not ready for this moment, this savoring, to end. I've been imagining you, trying to remember the caress of your fingers by imitating their tracings, down my neck, over my breasts, skimming over my hips. The reality is even better. As the tip of my tongue strokes the roof of your mouth, I scratch the back of your neck gently, moaning into your mouth as the taste of your cigarette starts to creep in. You glide your hands over my ass and chuckle when you feel I'm not wearing anything underneath my dress. I break the kiss and take the keys you're still holding.

With your hand in mine, I turn around and enter the building. The smell of my perfume floats down to you as you follow me up the stairs.

"Don't you have any luggage?" you ask as I unlock your door.

"Nope. All the clothes I need are in my purse. I plan on being naked all weekend." I turn around and pull you into the apartment. Our mouths tangle as you kick the door shut behind you.

The slamming of the door hangs in the air as you thrust me back against the wall. Your hungry eyes rake me up and down from an arm's length away. Heat and tension vibrate between our bodies, an energy quivering to be released now that the miles between us have disappeared. I close my eyes, but I can't escape the shiver sweeping through my body. I feel my nipples harden and a wet pressure gathering in my pussy.

Suddenly your body is pinning me to the wall, your mouth on my throat, your hand pulling the neck of my dress down to expose my rigid nipples. I gasp as your teeth scrape lightly over the soft spot below my jaw while your hands mold the curves of my breasts, my waist, my hips. Your cock is hard against my leg as you wedge my thighs apart with one of yours. I swing my leg over your hip as your hand goes down my smooth thigh, then up under my dress to grip my ass. Our mouths find each other.

I try to shift my hips so I can grind on your growing erection, but you've got other ideas. Your hand slips from my ass to brush my pubic hair, lightly stroking the outside of my pussy lips. I release a sound into your mouth somewhere between a purr and a gasp as you tease me, barely parting my outer lips. My juices slide down to coat your fingers. My mound presses against your hand and you finally make your way in to rub my throbbing clit.

I tremble. My hands clasp at your back, my head falls back. My hips tilt and buck to get closer. You're swelling even harder against me, your cock coming alive at the slightly spicy scent of my lust. A sweet ache builds in my center and a cloud of pleasure hazes my brain. I'm living from peak to peak, existing in the rhythm of your caresses.

You plunge two fingers into my sweet hot pussy. I stiffen and cry out, arching my back and pressing my breasts upward to your waiting mouth. You drive me higher and higher, wiggling and pumping your fingers inside me in the way you know drives me crazy. I'm hovering, quivering, my orgasm just beyond reach, when you capture my mouth, your tongue echoing the torture of your fingers, your taste and smell flooding my senses.

I shoot over the edge. My breath catches in my chest as my pussy squeezes your pumping fingers in tight wet spasms. As I float down from my orgasm, I moan softly into your mouth. You can feel my smile against your lips.

"Thank you," I murmur as the fog lifts from my brain. "That was not how I thought this would go. I was all ready to take care of you, make you forget your long day."

Your mouth lifts at the corner. "What did you have in mind?" I reach down to brush my fingers over your cloth-covered cock, still slightly erect against the front of your pants. I kiss you softly, my tongue tracing the outline of your smiling lips.

"Let me show you," I whisper, and, mouths brushing, hands roaming and teasing, we move into your bedroom.

I move toward the bed as you shut the door behind you. You stay across the room to take off your shoes and your tie. I admire your steady grace, every movement exactly what you mean it to be, but even as I'm gazing at you you're closing the distance between us.

You cradle my head in your strong hands, running your thumbs along my jaw. You slip your tongue into my mouth and your grip on me tightens as I stroke your tongue with mine. My fingertips skim the length of your muscled back, around your ribs, up your chest to the top button of your shirt. I press a kiss into the hollow of your throat as I undo the button, then another, my lips following my fingers down your chest. Your hands run down the length of my arms to rest lightly on my wrists, my heartbeat strong and fast, pulsing through the thin skin.

The scent of laundry detergent and cigarettes lingers faintly on your skin, mingling with the smell of you, the aroma that stays with me hours after we've been together. The ends of my hair tickle your chest, your stomach as my mouth and hands move further down your torso. I undo your belt, forcing myself to be slow, teasing, even though all I want to do is release your cock as quickly as I can and feel it slide home, sheathed deep in my tight pussy. But this is all about you.

I unbutton your fly and pull your pants down slowly, raking your thighs with my fingernails. Your hard-on strains against the fly of your boxers as you step out of your pants. I reach out and stroke your quivering cock through the ever-dampening front of your shorts. It jumps against my hand as you inhale sharply. You're craving more pressure, my fast hands and mouth working you over, but I'm determined to go slowly, deliberately, because I know once I start I won't be able to hold back.

You exhale slowly as my fingers creep up under your boxers, into the damp heat between your legs. Press the line where your crotch meets your thighs, then trace the same line, down your inner thighs, up again. Around, behind, where your ass meets your legs, soft, teasing, light. I torture us both for a few more seconds, holding back, but finally I slide up to the waistband of your boxers and pull them out over your rigid cock. A drop of precum glistens at the tip.

Unable to help myself, I delicately touch the tip of my tongue to the head of your cock, taking the slightly salty liquid into my mouth. Your cock follows my mouth as I move away to kiss the top of one thigh, the other, your lower stomach. I tug lightly on your pubic hair as I dip my head to the complex, earthy smell of your balls. I lay the flat of my tongue along the curve of one, then the other, gripping your ass with both hands. Your hands sift through my silky hair and your sighs take on a note of release, of surrender.

I take each ball gently into my moth, feeling the warm, full weight against my swirling tongue. One hand replaces my mouth on your sac as I plant a line of kisses along your shaft, then blow lightly along the same line. I repeat this one each side of your erection, never lingering, always moving. Finally, I wrap my mouth gently around the head, stroking the sensitive underside. My eyes meet yours while your cock is buried in my mouth. I lap at you, punctuating every few licks by taking your full head into my warm, wet mouth. You groan, and I agree. That's enough teasing.

I move my mouth slowly down onto your dick, my hand gripping tight and pulling up to meet my lips. I suck lightly and keep my lips tight as I bring my head back up. I'm rewarded by an "Oh God" and your hands grasping my shoulders, telling me you're getting closer. Your now-wet cock slides in and out of my waiting mouth, my tongue on the length of the shaft and swirling around the tip.

Both hands are on your dick now, pulling and milking you, my mouth sucking and licking. Your knees are getting weak, your head is thrown back and your breathing is heavy and in time with the bobbing of my head. The cum is churning in your balls, craving release. The tide is rising...

"God, I'm gonna come."

Suddenly, I release you and push you back onto the bed. Having you in my mouth has just made me more eager to feel you thrusting inside me, plumbing the depths of my pussy. I want that desperation, that gripping, sweating animal mass we become when we're fucking. You lean back on the pillows as I straddle you and slowly lower myself.

I position my hips so they're hovering over yours. Heat and anticipation expand and wash through the inch between our bodies and our eyes burn into each other until I slide my pussy lips over your throbbing cock. The head of your dick hits my clit and my eyes close involuntarily against the onslaught of pleasure. My hips seem to take on a mind of their own, grinding slowly, your erection trapped in my slick hot folds.

Light grows behind my closed eyelids and my head tilts back, lost in the pulses of pleasure radiating from my center. Your thumbs trace around the tips of my breasts in concentric circles until they flick over my nipples, lightly at first, then harder. The feeling races down a wire connecting my breasts and my clit; every movement above is echoed below.

I catch your hands in my own, lacing our fingers together over my breasts. I can feel your eyes on me just as surely as I can feel your hands under mine, your hips bucking beneath me, and I can't wait any longer.

I tilt my hips up slightly so you're positioned at my entrance. My eyes open and catch yours. We smile. It's been so long coming, this joining. I lower myself slowly, my gaze locked with yours, savoring every inch of new and awaited contact. Our blood beats as one against the other's secret, sensitized corners, advancing, until your throbbing length is buried to the hilt within me.

My heat envelopes you, tight, wet, and sweet. We are still for a few moments and let our senses drink their fill: the scent of our pleasure hanging in the air, the taste of you lingering in my mouth, our shallow, simultaneous breath.

I begin to rock, rubbing my clit against your pelvic bone. Tantalizing pressure begins to build again. Swells of darker, richer sensation radiate from our union to blend and harmonize with the bright flashes of pleasure from my clit. Almost at once I feel a shiver break over my body, down my arms, up the back of my neck.

My eyes close. You are there too, not in front of me, but surrounding me, filling me, driving me. We're moving faster now, your cock stroking the walls of my pussy and pumping pleasure through us. I'm riding the crest of a high and delicious wave. My breathing becomes shorter and more ragged, finally catching in my throat as the wave crashes and breaks, sending me tumbling into an endless blinding blackness.

I spasm around you, squeezing your hard, yearning cock in a hot wet fist. We slow enough so I can lean down and kiss you, brush my nipples against your heaving chest. As our lips meet your arms come around me and hold me fast. You flip me over onto my back and we begin again.

I run my soft hands down your strong arms and back up to your knotted shoulders. Your torso hangs over me, your hips retreating until you're at my entrance again. You tease the opening of my pussy with the head of your cock. I strain my hips up to bring you into me, but you evade me.

"Please," I whimper. "I need..."

But before I can finish you plunge into me, rocking your hips into mine until the head your cock hits the end of my tunnel and fireworks explode behind my eyelids. I gasp and arch my back, bracing myself on the pillows behind my head.

You lower yourself to capture my nipples in your teeth, to swirl your tongue around them. Next I feel your mouth on my neck, under my jaw, sucking lightly as you begin to move within me. Then your tongue thrusts in to battle with mine, and your groan hums into my mouth when you feel how wet I am.

You break our kiss to pull my hips toward you, thrusting up into me. I lean back and spread my bent legs, trying to take you deeper and deeper into my slick hot sheath. Your hand presses the length of my body unfolded before you, down my neck, between my breasts, over my stomach, while your other hand stays on my hip, squeezing to mark our rhythm.

Our speed increases as you drive harder, deeper, pounding my dripping pussy with every ounce of your strength. I rise to meet you, matching you stroke for stroke, clawing at your back and wrapping my legs around your waist to bring you closer, to fuse with you.

I rear up and press a biting kiss to your salty neck, your jaw, your gasping mouth. Our breathing is ragged and more animal and I struggle to remain lucid against the tide of sensation from the marriage of our bodies.

I'm yearning and stretching towards something I can't see. "Please," I whisper, but this time I don't know what I'm asking for. Before I gather the strength to wonder if there's a way to feel more of you, you're pulling out of me and I'm on my stomach.

With my face pressed into the pillow, your hands trapped around my breasts against the sheets, and your thighs surround and cover mine. Again I feel you thrusting into me, the length of our bodies writhing in unison. My hand snakes down to rub my exquisitely tortured clit. This is how I touch myself, alone, thinking of you behind me, covering me, enclosing me.

Your pulsating cock plows in and out of my throbbing pussy. We've whipped ourselves into a frenzy that robs us of control and needs release. We demand surrender, from ourselves and from each other, our hips pumping and dragging to a rhythm that is no longer our own.

You feel the edge approaching and you grasp my hips to slam them into yours and lose yourself in me. I feel you swell against the walls of my sensitive pussy as the cum rises in your balls.

"Oh God," you groan, as my tight pussy ripples around you to send you crashing into the wall of your orgasm. Hot jets of cum coat the walls of my pussy as you shake over me. You moan, then sigh, then collapse on my trembling form, your chest pressed into my back, your aching cock still inside me.

A satisfied smile floats on my lips as we recover, our bodies still fused to one another. You pull out of me and turn to your desk. A soft, slow song I don't recognize fills the room as you slide down to lie behind me. My eyes close as your arm comes around me. You press a kiss to the back of my neck and our breathing slows into a peaceful, spent sleep.