Imagine This

Story Info
Wife and cuckold hubby both submit.
980 words
3.97
40.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine this:

You and your wife are out at the local bar. She is displaying her perfectly sculpted 34 year old body in a tight dress. Her large, round breasts bulging out of the top, the tight material showing off her toned, white body, and large but firm round ass. The dress stops too short, showing off too much of her shapely white thighs. A black Queen of Spades tattoo shows prominently on her ankle above her high heels.

You walk to the bar and order two drinks, glancing around the room and wondering which man is going home with your perfect wife tonight. As you grab the drinks and turn around, your heart skips a beat and your brain momentarily shuts down as you catch sight of the huge, muscular black man standing in front of your wife, chatting with her as she smiles.

You slowly make your way back to the table, your wife whispering in his ear as you approach. They both turn and look at you, smirks on their faces as you burn with embarrassment. You hand your wife one drink and turn to introduce yourself to the intimidating black man. He grabs your drink out of your hand, and then places his palm on your chest, pushing you back from the table. A clear message to leave them alone. Your cock strains against its chastity cage, the key to which is hanging from a delicate chain around your wife's neck.

You turn and walk away, listening to you wife laughing at your display of meekness. You head outside and wait in the car, thousands of different thoughts running through your brain. They take their time. Eventually your wife and her new black friend emerge and walk towards your car holding hands. The ride back to your place is awkward as he runs his black hands all over your wife's perfect white body. You and your wife make eye contact in the rear view mirror and she smirks at you.

Back at your house your wife goes to change into something special for her black lover and he approaches you in the living room, standing in front of you and towering at least a foot taller. He runs a hand through your hair, his eyes studying you. Suddenly he grabs hold of a handful and painfully pushed you on your knees. The message is clear as you unbuckle his belt and his pants drop around his ankles.

Your brain once again goes black and you feel yourself struggling to speak as you see the massive bulge in his boxer briefs. Insanely bigger than your little white dick, you can feel the power in his black cock just by looking at it. He instructs you to pull the boxers down with your teeth and you comply. As you pull them down you feel his black skin against your face and your nose drags along the thick, veiny shaft of his cock. It finally springs out and hits you in the face. You want to cry at the situation you are in as you get a good look at his 10" black cock. He puts one hand on the back of your neck and guides it towards your mouth, which you open without a word.

There you are, down on your knees with a monster black cock in your mouth, struggling to suck it and fit more in. At that moment your wife walks in and the look of shock on her face turns to glee as she realizes her faggot cuckold husband has finally come out of the closet. Your cheeks burn with shame and a tear rolls down your cheek as your mouth is stuffed with black dick and your sexy white wife ridicules you.

He pulls his cock out and pushes you away, and you fall awkwardly on your back. He instructs you to kneel at the side of the bed while he turns his attention on your sexy white wife, slowly peeling her lingerie off her tight body. She gets on all fours and reaches her hand out to you and you grasp it. He stands behind her rubbing his huge black cock up and down her shaved little twat. She is smirking at you, amused at what a pathetic little bitch you are and suddenly gasps as he pushes inside her.

You sit at the edge of the bed holding her hand as she gets her pussy black fucked for over an hour. She gets pounded into a black cock loving frenzy and cant even speak, just grips your hand harder and harder.

You just sit there, a cascade of emotions pouring through you as you watch. You can still taste his black cock in your mouth. He is pounding her harder, and you know he is about to bust inside your wife. You know you should stop it, but you have been utterly defeated. Your wife belongs to a black man now. You look down at the floor and want to cry as you listen to him grunt and moan as he pulses a thick load of sperm into your fertile wife.

Lost in thought you sit at the edge of the bed, your tiny dick still locked as your wife and her lover kiss and caress each other. You are startled by your wife addressing you sternly, that mocking smile still on her face. She instructs you to get between her legs and clean up the mess. You comply instantly, tasting the mixture of black cum and her juices as you lap it up.

Imagine that. Just for one second imagine that being reality for you. And then realize that for some white couples it already IS a reality. Let that soak in and just think about how easy it would be to accept your new role in today's white marriage.