Immerse

Story Info
Now amphibious, they have their first time in the water
2.9k words
4.49
18.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! I hope you enjoy my story. I welcome comments and critiques.

I am Australian, so thongs = flipflops. My characters are not wearing sexy lingerie on their feet.

Please note that all characters are over eighteen years of age.

~~)*(~~

Verity leaned on the fender of her car and used her hands to push herself up onto the bonnet.

"Rhys!" she shouted at the weary looking bungalow it was parked in front of.

Like many of the houses in Pelican Bay, it had seen better days. The blue and white paint peeled from the wood, slowly losing its battle against the salt and sun. An old Datsun with four flat tires sat on the front lawn, axel deep in grass. Mice had eaten away the electronics in a couple of years ago, but by the look of it the damn thing hadn't been mobile before that.

With a sigh, Verity jumped to the ground and walked up the cracked cement path. She knocked on the door, but the house was quiet. Rhys wasn't answering his phone either, but she could guess where he was. The hum of music grew louder as she wandered around the back of the house and down the back of the yard to a small tin shed. Poking her head inside, she found Rhys bent over a dirt bike, humming along to the radio.

"Oi, shithead." She laughed.

He looked up at her and grinned. "Hey, you. Is it two already?"

"Yup. I've been out the front beeping my horn."

"Oh, sorry. I got caught up with the Yammy." He wiped his hands on a rag and came over to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Verity looked the bike over. "Is it running yet?"

He frowned. "Not yet. You want to head straight to the beach or go somewhere else first?"

"Beach. I've got a killer craving."

He nodded. "I'll go wash the grease off. Meet you in the car."

Ever since she got sucked into a whirlpool Verity got intense yearnings to be near the water if she was away for too long. Rhys understood because he got them too. There was something about the water in that cove. It did something to people. Those few who were able to find it that was. It was only small, with very deep water and about a hundred metres of golden sand. The opening was narrow and surrounded by cliffs, but it was large enough that Rhys had discovered it while taking a break from fishing on a nearby beach. And Verity had accidentally found it after being left at a beach lookout by her ex, who took offense to her refusing him a blowjob. She slipped on a rock as she tried to walk home and tore open her knee. The little cove was a pleasant invitation for her to wash the blood and dirt off, but a few steps into the water and an undertow yanked her feet from the sandy bottom. The ocean swirled around her and pulled her down into the deep. And then suddenly she could breathe underwater.

The weird part was even with directions anyone they told about the place couldn't seem to locate it. It existed in the same space as a solid cliff and only showed itself to a select few. That was how the older Aquarials explained it to them. They said a sea goddess made the water special, to make creatures to adore her. Verity wanted to punch her in the face, not worship her.

The car's tires crunched on the gravel of the car park. Verity parked it next to a surfer's van and jumped out. They had to leave the car here and walk along the cliff top and scrub to get to their beach. No one could build a road to a place they didn't think existed. Once they found it they had to scramble down the loose sand and rock to get to the beach.

Verity slipped her feet from her thongs and plunged them into the hot sand. She ran for the water and waded out to her knees. Cupping her hands, she lifted some to her face and drank deep. It sounded gross, but salt water was refreshing to her now. She often bottled it to take home.

Rhys circled her with his arms and kissed her throat. She leaned back into his chest and exhaled. She felt so much solace when she was here. And having him for company was an added bonus.

She spun around to kiss him, taking his bottom lip between hers and sucking on it. He grasped her hand and they walked along the shore, talking and pausing every now and then to kiss. Having been in the water, Verity felt more energised than she had earlier. Today she couldn't get enough of Rhys's mouth. They sat down not far from where the waves reached, their make out session turning more heated. She climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and curling her fingers in his dark hair. Rhys drew a line up her spine with his finger and attempted to unhook her bra. He had to switch to using both hands, but he got there. They were only new to the whole undressing other people thing. Neither of them had been very popular at school. Verity had been a late bloomer and a little shy. By the time a couple of boys decided she wasn't so bad, she was completely inexperienced and not comfortable with what they expected from her. Then she had to go all amphibious at the end of senior year and her weird behaviour turned her into an outcast. That was how she met Rhys. Over the last few months they'd been growing closer and more intimate. In Verity's mind it was pretty much down to finding the right opportunity to go all the way.

Rhys had one breast in his palm, kneading it while he kissed a trail up her neck. Verity tugged his shirt over his head and roamed her fingers across his taut chest. He stripped off her tee and bra, before rolling her onto her back and capturing her mouth. Her legs were bent either side of him, making her skirt bunch around her waist. She arched her spine in delight. Everything screamed at her for more. Breathing heavily as they kissed, Rhys ground into her, his erection pressing against her slit through her underwear and making her moan. His fingers nudged at the lace, slipping them down her skin. He moved back to slide them off before returning to kiss her, his hand running up her inner thigh and brushing against her pussy. She felt a warm liquid gush out of her, coating her thighs.

Verity pulled away from Rhys's mouth. "Oh my god." She pushed herself to a sitting position.

"Jesus." Rhys stared at her in alarm.

"I'm sorry. I..." She covered her mouth with one hand.

"Verity, hey, it's alright," He rubbed her arm. "It's just part of the changes."

They'd been told about what to expect by the older Aquarials. That the power in the water at this beach had made more changes to their bodies than just the scales and gills. Verity had been wet before, but never like this. There was so much of it. It was thick and slimy, like someone had squeezed a bunch of squid eggs on her and there were bits of green in it, as if her vagina had been feeding on the algae from the rocks and had decided to spit it out.

Feeling anxious, she screwed her face up. "It's just embarrassing. I'm making such a mess."

Rhys kissed her cheek. "We're at the beach. Our beach. No one is going to see you and the water is right there. It'll take two seconds to clean you up."

She sighed and gazed into his blue eyes. Her heart was filled with love for him. When they found each other and realised they were both going through the same thing, it was such a relief, but it wasn't until they stumbled upon more of their kind at the cove that things made more sense.

Verity lifted a sandy hand to Rhys's face and drew him in for a kiss. She gave him a devilish smirk. "We could make use of it."

He looked a little excited but also apprehensive. "Are you sure?"

She chuckled. "My body is."

He twined his fingers in her long strawberry blonde hair. "It doesn't matter what your body is telling you. What is your head thinking?"

She smiled. "That I want to rip your clothes off and fuck you in the water."

Rhys laughed and scooped her up off the sand. "As you wish."

When he stood her on her feet, the slime oozed down her legs. More spilling out as she tossed the last of her clothing off and waded into the surf. At least it had a purpose. It was thick and plentiful so it didn't dissolve in the sea. Apparently water wasn't so great as lubrication.

Rhys dived below a wave and resurfaced further out. Verity could feel her scales bursting from the skin of her lower legs and travelling upwards. Thankfully, they only came out with prologued exposure to water. She was glad her feet stayed separate. She'd make a really awkward mermaid.

Verity followed Rhys past the breakers to calmer water. It shimmered around them, rife with otherworldly magic. He reached for Verity's hand and reeled her in.

"You look beautiful,"he thought to her telepathically.

She let her fingers roam over his body, her hair curling and floating round them like seaweed. They resumed their passionate kisses, their gills meaning they never had to stop to breathe. Rhys ran his hand down her belly, over her mound and tickled her labia. He pinched her clit and slid two fingers inside her wet slit. Globs of slime still trailed from her, hanging in the water between her legs. Verity moaned into his mouth and took his length in her hand, massaging base to tip. She hadn't touched another guy before, but Rhys was different to humans now anyway. His cock had a thick ridge that spiralled up the shaft. It was a bit like a corkscrew. The thought of it entering her excited Verity and another gush of slime seeped from her body.

"God, you're so wet,"Rhys sent her, as he rolled her clit between his fingers.

"Of course I'm wet. We're in the ocean."

His chest vibrated and he sent her a look. If they'd been on land he would have been laughing. It wasn't something you could do underwater.

Rhys licked her throat. His free hand squeezed her breast and caressed her skin. Verity had to hold on to him so they didn't float apart. She pulled him against her, wanting all of him. His fingers weren't enough. Her pussy ached for something more.

"I'm ready when you are,"she thought.

He looked at her with those blues and smacked a kiss on her nose. She looped her arms around his neck and spread her legs apart. Rhys grabbed a handful of her arse cheek and shifted her to the tip of his waiting penis. With one hand, Verity directed the lipped head inside her, shivering with anticipation and the delicious feeling. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he eased her down his shaft. Verity made a tiny noise of pleasure at the full feeling. It didn't hurt. Rhys had stretched what was left of her hymen and warmed her up properly.

Holding her impaled on his cock, he sent her a questioning look."You okay?"

She smiled."Yeah, I'm fine. You did good."

Having given her a moment to get used to his size, Rhys began to move, slowly at first. Verity moaned as the ribs of his shaft rubbed against her walls. He increased speed, his hands firmly grasping her hips and bouncing her up and down. The two of them spun around in the currents, suspended in the water while he pistoned into her and she thrust her hips to meet him. The nails on her webbed hands dug into the skin of his back.

"You feel amazing,"he whispered.

Verity moaned and reclaimed his lips."I'll admit the first time I saw your dick I was nervous because it looked so weird."

"Hey!"he mocked offence and shrugged."Okay, it kinda scared me too."

She smiled."But then I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel."She let out another moan as he hit a sweet spot."You don't disappoint."

"Well, I'm glad you're not frightened of it anymore."

"I don't think human guys could compete with this."

She felt a chuckle in his chest."Good. I don't want them to have you."

Verity arched her back as the pressure built inside her. Her muscles gripped Rhys's cock tightly, greedily wanting more. His heavy balls beat lightly against her buttocks, weightless in the ocean. She felt him twitch. His grip on her arse tightened. A bulbous knot swelled at the base of his penis. He sped his pace, then thrust one last time, burying himself deep within her pussy. The swelling pushed up into Verity and she winced at the discomfort of it forcing her wider.

Oh, shit! Fuck.

Rhys's face became sweet and stiff with the pleasure and shock of his orgasm. A torrent of hot cum shot into Verity, his cock acting as a plug, preventing any from escaping. There was more than she expected. The transformation had enlarged his testicles, but she still didn't know how they were producing this much. Spurt after spurt filled her, flowing past her cervix into her womb. Eventually he relaxed and moved his arms to cuddle her. His gills moved extra fast behind his ears as he tried to get more oxygen. He kissed her cheek and Verity ruffled his hair. While she felt the love between them in his embrace, right now she was extremely eager to continue.

"My turn?"She stuck her tongue in his mouth to wake him from his afterglow.

"Oh, sorry. I meant to spend more time with you before so you'd get there."

"I just wanted the D." She attempted an underwater giggle.

He rolled his eyes."Well, you got it."

"Can I have a little more, please? I'm so close."

He took up his hold on her again and tried to thrust. He felt enormous and barely moved. She got the impression that knot was still swollen inside her. Rhys stuck a finger up in front of his cock and rubbed her G-spot, using his thumb to tickle her clit. Verity writhed and moaned for about thirty seconds before he pushed her over the edge. Her limbs locked and she stopped breathing as the wave rolled through her. Her pussy clamped down on Rhys's shaft, locking it there with the contraction. Once she could move she rested her forehead against his and they floated for a minute, snuggled together in the dark ocean. When Rhys went to withdraw, he made a face. He tried to lift Verity and wriggle free, but he didn't budge.

Verity pouted."We're stuck, aren't we?"

"Uhhh, I think we might be."

The other Aquarials had mentioned some couples sometimes got stuck post coital. It depended on the pair and how their anatomy worked together.

"I really hope this doesn't happen every time,"she thought.

"I will totally put up with this for a next time."He smirked and swept her hair off her face, thought it only floated back."There are worse things. I thought you liked my dick?"

She gently shoved his chest."I do. But I'd like to be able to get off it when I want."

"Relax your lady muscles. You're holding me in."

"I'm not doing it on purpose! You're the one who shoved a tennis ball up there. How's that supposed to come out?"

He had his laughing expression on again."It's not that big."

"It feels that big."

Rhys kissed her cheek, then her nose and her forehead."Just relax, Ver. Breathe."

"You breathe."

"I'm trying."Rhys closed his eyes, but he was still smiling. He was enjoying this too much.

Verity settled her heart rate and let the water soothe her. They stayed still and let the ocean sway them in her grasp.

A few minutes later they found they could separate from each other. Rhys's penis slid free and unleashed a surge of pale green cum from Verity's vagina. It flowed from her gaping pussy as she swam.

"Shit, Rhys, look at this! Hello, sharks, follow the cum trail to your next meal."

"You mean chum trail."

She smacked his arm. Rhys dragged her into his embrace and they paddled towards the surface. The stream of cum and slime had stopped now her muscles had tightened again. Though she guessed there was still a lot more to come out later on. Some dribbled down her thighs as they left the waves and she doubled back to wash herself out a bit. Rhys was waiting on the beach when she got in. He draped a towel around her shoulders. They stood on the shoreline until her scales retracted.

"I would kill for some fish and chips," Rhys said.

"Yes, please. I'm starving." After locating their clothing, they turned away from their beloved ocean. "I hate being away from here," Verity said.

Rhys grinned. "Yeah, but we can come back tomorrow."

Verity liked that idea.