Immersion Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
The immersion therapy has a success, and a near break.
3k words
4.37
19.7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

Obviously, this is the second part in this series, and it is recommended that you read the first part first. I was originally going have this just be a one part story, but then it grew to two parts, and now it's looking like it might be three or four. I hope you enjoy, and comments would be appreciated.

*****

"So far the therapy is going well. Anyone more experienced with these kinds of things would have instantly seen through any of my setups. But Sean is too innocent to realize what is happening to him. At least for now he is, we'll see how he grows after today. The hand job was a dangerous play so early in the game, but I counted on him being so high strung by that point, that he wouldn't be thinking clearly. And I was right. Every other part from this point on will stretch him just a little more. The idea is that every time he cums, it will be a little easier for him to give himself over just a little more. Each time building on the previous. What I wouldn't give to be able to actually read his mind right now though."

-Dr. Jane Stuart Ph.D/Psy.D

I was still in a daze as I walked over to the squat rack. I did five squats with just the bar to warm up. It was a good thing it was simply a warm up set too. By the time I re-racked the bar, what I had just done finally hit me. My legs went limp and I had to catch myself on the rack. My breathing became quick and labored. What had I done?

Before today, I had not even seen a porn, let alone had any kind of actual sexual contact with a woman. And what about my standards. My eyes began to water at this thought. I cannot start crying in the middle of the gym.

I turned and faced the wall to keep anyone from seeing me tear up, just to see myself in the full length mirror in front of the squat racks. I started breathing deeply, tilted my head back, and blinking my tears away. I started going through my workout routine in my mind to distract myself. I can figure this out later when I'm on my own.

I shook my legs out and added 10 pounds per side. Not much, just another step up in my warm up. It also gave me a chance to feel out my legs and make sure they weren't wobbly anymore. They were good. I stepped the weight up again to a 45 plate on each side. My lifting weight.

I did five reps, racked the weight, and stepped out of the rack. I was feeling good. Honestly, I've never felt this good squatting this much weight. I wonder why? The image of myself cumming all over Anna flashed in my mind and I shook my head to clear it. Extra Testosterone maybe?

I stepped up and did another five reps. Then stepped back and almost bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said as I was turning around to face whoever it was. Whoever it was turned out to be a gorgeous blonde. Her hair reached to her mid back and was tied into a french braid. Imagine the blonde girl from frozen. Anna? Was that her name? The name Anna made my mind jump back to the yoga class again. This time my gym shorts tinted almost immediately.

I prayed this woman didn't look down, she did. She laid her left hand on my chest and said, "It's alright." She looked where she placed her hand, and then glanced down. There's no way she didn't see it, but she just looked back up at my eyes and smiled. "I know what it's like to be so focused on your next set that the rest of the world falls away."

Her eyes were the most amazing of blues. I couldn't breathe, let alone speak. I just smiled and did a curt little nod as she passed over to the rack next to mine. That was when I noticed the rest of her. She was wearing tight really short gym shorts and a sports bra that really accentuated her small breasts.

I noticed she saw me looking at her through the mirror as she did a few warm up squats, and I snapped my eyes forward again. Out of the corner of my eyes her butt looked amazing though. I had to get back to my workout.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I then opened them and stepped under the bar. As I did my sets, I thought about asking her out, but then I thought against it. She must get asked out all the time at the gym. She's probably sick of guys approaching her. I finished my set and stepped out of the rack.

"You're pretty good at that." I heard the pretty blonde say.

I blushed and said, "Thanks, you have excellent form too."

"Thanks. I usually workout with a friend of mine, but she decided to have a lazy day. Oh well, more experience points for me." She instantly cringed.

I looked over at her a little puzzled at the statement. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

She shook her head and covered her face with her hand in embarrassment. "It's stupid, just forget about it."

"No, please, tell me."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"If it's anything like what I'm guessing you mean, we might be into the same thing."

"OK, have you ever heard of Pen and Paper RPG's?"

I grinned as I said, "Yea, they ring a bell."

"Well, my friend and I are a part of a gaming group that plays them. And I actually created a method where our ingame characters get credit for what we do in real life. It's stupid, I know."

"No, it's not." I stepped towards her. "I've actually played the same kinds of games since high school. And your version sounds awesome. Actually, I'm going to a board game night tonight, do you want to come along?" The words slipped out of his mouth before he realized what he was saying.

"You mean, like a date?"

"Um, kind of maybe, no, not really, unless you want it to be. I don't know, I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this."

"I'd love to." She beamed.

"Really?" I asked as my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Really." She pulled out her phone and gave me her number. "Just message me with the information. My name is Alex by the way."

"Sean, and will do. Thanks." I said as I sent her a text with the invite. "Well I should probably get back to this." I nodded towards the bar.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and my legs felt a little like jelly again. Those should have been warning signs to take a minute. But you don't think too clearly when you are on cloud nine.

Even so, I probably would have been fine, if Alex hadn't decided to start squatting again at the exact same time. I saw her in her mirror squat down. With her sports bra and the angle, I saw quite a bit of cleavage. And then I saw what doomed me. She apparently wasn't wearing any panties, and didn't believe in public hair.

I only saw a slight glimpse for a fraction of a second through her shorts leg, but with my already hyperventilated self, most of my blood rushed from my northern head, to my southern head. I just barely managed to get the weight back on the rack before I fainted.

As I started to come too, I thought I felt someone straddling me. "Sean? Sean are you ok?" As my vision came back, I saw that it was Alex. Suddenly, she leaned forward and kissed me. It was so exhilarating that it felt like it should have taken my breath away. But for some reason, my lungs seemed to feel instead. That was when I realised she was giving me mouth to mouth.

This seemed like an awfully strange position to do it from though. She leaned back and asked, "Are you good?"

I blinked several times and said, "I think so."

She sat back a little, and her butt pushed back against my erection. Without thinking I set up immediately and wrapped my arms around her, simply trying to stop any more movement or contact to my already engorged member. This move had the added accidental effect of making me bury my face into her breasts.

I should have moved, I know I should be moving, this was really awkward but I couldn't think straight at the moment.

"Um?" Came the awkward response from Alex.

In an unusual second of brilliance, I exclaimed, "CRAMP! Cramp, in my leg."

Alex immediately jumped off me and started rubbing my calf. "Is this it?" She asked. That one brilliant idea drained my mind again, and I said nothing. Her hands pushed my shorts up a little and she started rubbing my thigh. "Is this it?" Still nothing. Her hands pushed my shorts up even further and went to my inner thigh.

As she rubbed my inner thigh, her hands kept bumping my erection, which made it harder and harder to think. I could have sworn I saw a slight grin on her face. But I didn't have the chance to check, because she bumped me one to many times and I was suddenly jizzing in my underwear.

I doubled over as I tried to cover myself and catch my breath. Thankfully, I was wearing briefs and black workout shorts. So, it wasn't too visible. At least, that's what I told myself as I said bye to Alex and hurried back to the locker room.

I put my head against my locker and hated myself. I was embarrassed by what happened, and ashamed that I couldn't control myself. I would have stayed there longer, but the longer I stayed, the more likely someone was going to see my accident. I pulled my bag out of my locker and walked back to the showers.

Every shower stall seemed to have someone washing behind the curtain. I had to walk all the way to the back before I found a shower that wasn't running. I pulled the curtain back, and as my luck would have it today, the redhead from earlier was sitting on the bench inside. And to make it even more awkward, she had two fingers in her pusy and her other hand was twisting her nipple. She was very blatantly masturbating.

Yet again, I meant to turn around and leave, but I froze. I would like to say that I froze because I was in shock, but truth was, I was already rock hard again, and I really did not want to stop watching. Apparently, she was cool with that though, because she kept masturbating as well. After about a minute of her breath getting shallower and faster, she stifled an impish moan as she came.

After she finished, she brought her fingers to her mouth and began sucking the juices off of them, as she stared into my eyes. Again, I tried to leave, but my penis was pointing to what it believed was true north, and there was no convincing it otherwise.

Finally, the ginger stood and pulled me in by the collar of my shirt. She closed the curtain behind me, and began kissing me. I've never had someone else's tongue in my mouth before, and it was strange. At least it was at first. I instinctively tried to mimic what I had seen in movies, but I wasn't very good at it.

She must of agreed, because she broke off the kiss. It was then that I realized that she had spun me around in the shower, so that she was now blocking my way out. Her hand dropped down to the shower knob and turned it, instantly soaking my clothes.

"Oops, you're all wet, I guess we'll just have to get you out of those clothes now?" She then reached forward and pulled my t-shirt up over my head and threw it over the curtain.

I didn't resist her, I couldn't resist her. She leaned in and gently nibbled on my right nipple briefly. "Do you like that?" She asked teasingly.

I nodded dumbly. "You should try one of mine then." She said as she guided my head down to her chest and her succulent nipple slipped into my mouth. I sucked on her breast and tongued her nipple carefully. Before I knew it, my hand was gripping her other breast.

She moaned in pleasure, and then said, "Do you want to know what I was fantasizing about when I was masturbating?" I said nothing. She pulled away and brought her lips to my ear. "This." She said as she slid her hand down the front of my shorts.

Suddenly she gasped, then chuckled. "When I told you to save me some, this isn't exactly what I meant." I started shaking in embarrassment. "Shh, shh, shhh. It's ok, I don't mind leftovers, and from how it feels, I might actually get some desert if I lick my plate clean.

With that, she got on her knees in front of me, and pulled my shorts and underwear down simultaneously. She pumped me a few times and then licked me from base to tip. I gasped at how good that felt. She kissed the tip of my penis gently, which made it jump. When she licked my balls, I felt another charge building up quickly. I wasn't going to last long.

I was starting to wonder if she wanted this to last very long. Because with her next action, she sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. That sent me over the edge. My legs started to collapse under me as I erupted.

As she helped me sit back on the shower stool, so that I wouldn't hurt myself, I was cumming all over her hair and face. I was a little worried I was going to put out one of her eye's, because her face was so close to my head as it was spitting at her.

Once I finished, she stood and licked her lips. "Good, but still not exactly the way I like it." She stepped underneath the spray of the shower and washed all the cum off of her.

I began to cry, and this time I didn't try to hold back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just keep losing control today." I continued to mumble on about my inadequacies when she started shushing me gently.

I would not be consoled though, that is until she stuck her nipple back in my mouth. I began to suck immediately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and just nursed. I'm sure there is some kind of psychology about how nursing hits something deep in our core memories, and that reminds us of the comfort of our mother's arms, but at that point, I didn't care. This was familiar, this was safe, this was comfort.

This was, starting to turn me on again? What is wrong with me? "It's ok. I wanted this, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You did not force yourself on me. These are natural reactions of the human body. We have evolved to love sex, it's in our genetics." She stepped back, my lips making a popping sound as her nipple came out of my mouth. "Now, how about we finish what we started? So far, you have done most of the sucking, now it's my turn."

With that, she knelt down again and engulfed my entire penis. She went all the way down too, I mean her nose was touching my pelvis. She took all 7 and a half inches down her throat. She stayed there for several seconds too, gesticulating her tongue and mouth, sending pleasure spasms through my body.

If I had not already cum three times in the last hour, I would have cum now three times over. And even with that, I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. When she finally pulled her mouth off for a breath, she kept the seal of her lips tight for the entire trip up. That by itself made me nearly cum.

She took my hands and put them on the back of her head. "For future reference, this is where these go. Feel free to guide me for what feels good. Also, when you are about to cum, hold my head down, I want to swallow every last drop. Are you ready to go?" She stuck her tongue out and played with the whole at the tip of my penis. It jumped and she smiled before opening wide and taking me fully again.

It didn't take long, and I did exactly what she said. As soon as I felt the pressure building up, I held her head to my crotch and fired load after load into her gulping mouth. I could feel the cum surrounding my penis as she tried to swallow fast enough to not to lose a single drop. To her credit, she swallowed everything, and continued to suck as I began to soften.

When she finally released me, she stood up and began to touch her clit. "Is that everything you've got, or did you save anything for Ms. Kitty?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think so. But even if I did, I've already violated so many of my rules so far today. I really don't think I could handle breaking anymore."

"That's fine. I've already gotten off by you three times today anyways." With that, she turned and left the stall as naked as I found her.

Then it hit me what she said, "Wait three times?"

To be continued...

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers