Immersion Therapy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh grow up." The sternness in the doctors voice scared me. "They never raped you. You can't rape the willing."

I jumped up and said, "You have no clue what was going on in my head." I fought back tears. I heard a few sniffles from the couch. Alex was out right crying.

I looked down at her, "I trusted you. I loved you. But it was all an act?"

Alex reached up and grabbed my hand. "No, everything I told you was the absolute truth. I love you too."

"How can I know that? And all of you," I began addressing the five on the couch, "how can you be a party to this? Yes, I had issues, but robbing me of my innocence, playing these games with my mind and my heart. That's just cruel. How can I trust anyone after this?"

"Stop being so melodramatic!" Dr. Stuart snapped. "And if you want to blame someone for curing you, blame me. They tried to stop me, they tried to call it off. They were worried that I was damaging you. Well, you know what, I was, but I was damaging you into what you needed to be. Oh, and Alex, you've ruined her for me. I can't use her anymore now. She's fallen in love with you. She already put in her resignation. Do you know how hard it is to find whore's with enough brains to pull something like this off?"

And that was where Dr. Stuart stepped over the line. She had successfully redirected my rage towards her, but she had also just called her assistants whore's. I was about to come to their defense, when they swarmed.

The five on the couch were furious, they jumped up and started yelling at the doctor. The doctor yelled back many more derogatory names for the girls.

During this whole fight, Alex stood and looked me in the eyes. She held my head in her hands. "Sean, I love you, I loved you from the moment I saw you. I know that love at first site doesn't really exist, but it's true. There was something about you. I loved your innocence, and kindness. You're a true gentleman, those are rare nowadays. And trust me, I've known way to many pricks. Guys who just wanted me for my body. Guys who used me and kicked me to the curb. That's why I originally took this job. I thought if I surrounded myself with pleasure. If I became the user instead of the used, I wouldn't have to worry about having my feelings hurt again. But I was wrong. Because, in hurting you, I hurt myself. Are you listening to me Sean?"

I heard everything she said, but I was a million miles away. Everything was just to much to process at the moment. I had so many conflicting emotions running around in my head. I barely remembered where I was.

Somewhere, distantly I heard a slap. Dr. Stuart had slapped Jessica hard. "Do you want to go back to the streets, turning tricks for heroin?"

That pushed the girls over the edge. "Girls, maybe we should show Dr. Stuart how it feels to be violated." Jessica said coldly.

The five women grabbed the doctor and started ripping her clothes off. Once she was naked, they forced her to her hands and knees and held her there.

I vaguely heard Jessica telling Alex that they needed to borrow me for a second. Suddenly, there was a mouth on my penis. It had become such a familiar feeling after yesterday, that it wasn't enough to pull me out of my trance. Then there were two pairs of large breasts in my face. My mouth instinctively closed around nipples.

Thinking back, it must have been Anna and Amber's. I felt myself getting hard in Jessica's mouth. Alex was somewhere begging them not to make me do this.

Then I was on my knees and my hard shaft was being inserted into the tightest whole I've ever experienced. It almost hurt at first, but even that was something in a different reality, far far away.

All I could perceive were breasts, a butt and back, and something tight milking my prick for all it was worth. After only a few minutes of this, I grunted and felt my balls empty into whatever I was buried in.

I must have passed out shortly thereafter. Because I woke up in a dark bedroom. My head was resting on Alex's lap, my face in her stomach. She was delicately caressing the hair on my head. The images from last night came to mind and I started crying.

"Did I give Dr. Stuart anal?" I asked.

"Shh, shh, shh, no you didn't it's ok just rest." Alex pulled up her shirt and stuck a nipple in my mouth. I began sucking without even thinking about it. Suddenly the storm inside me started to abait. I just laid there sucking until I fell asleep again.

Epilogue:

Alex and I ended up going to a different therapist together to sort out the mess that Dr. Stuart had made with my mind. It took a while, but I got there. I found a balance. Alex found some healing for her past wounds as well.

Six months later we were married. Three months after that, Alex gave birth to twins. I guess there might be some truth to that old wives tale after all.

The End.

12