Imogen's Anus

Story Info
Her beautiful pink anus gets worked with some beads
4.8k words
4.21
78.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some things never cease to amaze me; some things good and some bad.

Following encounters with my sexy housemate Imogen and her delicious soiled undies, I was sitting around talking with her and another housemate some weeks later when something happened which I could never have dreamed of.

I still don't even know how it came up but we somehow ended up talking about some quite lewd sexual topics.

Given that this was Imogen and I had recently been secretly licking the fanny batter off the inside of her black cotton panties, I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

Astonishingly, one of the topics that came up was tampons. Sitting there talking about tampons with Imogen was something I simply couldn't have scripted.

"You should see the size of the tampons I use!" Imogen exclaimed

My jaw nearly hit the floor!

Immediately, my thoughts jumped between her legs once again and maybe now I was thinking along the lines that Imogen must really have a king-sized vagina.

Could it be that within the confines of her brief, pretty, size-12 cotton undies was contained a massive, voracious, pink sloppy vagina that only accepted the largest sized tampons and would potentially swallow the entire length of my manhood and tongue when fully exposed and spread wide open?

I then briefly imagined my thick penis disappearing completely inside her thick, fleshy gaping pussy in amongst her brown pubic hair and coming back out smeared with her gluey, creamy discharge.

Pushing it back in, her sloppy, thick lips would close around my penis, swallowing it back inside her with a huge squishy "gulp".

With these splendidly lewd thoughts flashing by me, I returned momentarily to the present.

I remained dumfounded yet totally turned on at the same time, so I chose immediately to remain silent, which may not have been a bad thing given where the conversation headed next.

Only a few minutes later and to my even further astonishment, Imogen then began explaining how she had been for a massage earlier that been day due to the fact that she hadn't been able to go to the toilet for several days.

She described how the therapist had massaged her to try and "loosen her up" but so far, no good.

From extra large tampons, my thoughts then jumped to Imogen sitting on the toilet and conducting an overdue bowel movement.

I imagined her straining and straining and eventually expelling a huge thick brown stool from her anus that had been building up inside her for several days – her dirty, stained little knickers around her knees and maybe a tampon string dangling down from between her legs.

What would the smell have been like after storing all that gas and waste material up inside her for several days?

Once again though, my attention was required in the present as Imogen continued her lewd intimacies.

"I think I'm going to need some help to get it out!" was her next offering.

Slightly fed up with allowing Imogen's raunchy passes to go unchecked, I retorted in kind.

"What exactly did you have in mind??" I joked, but was nonetheless desperately curious to know.

No answer from Imogen however as I paused, and now wanted to keep the trajectory of this conversation but also hopefully lead towards something more.

The three of us continued on for some time longer until our other housemate decided to call it a night, leaving myself and Imogen sitting alone together.

A mildly comfortable silence then persisted, possibly due to the fact that several drinks had been consumed between us and a couple of nice joints had also completed some laps during the evening.

Whilst the overt lewdness of chatter lessened over the next short while, my thoughts were inevitably racing, wondering how realistic my chances actually were of progressing this situation to something more directly intimate with Imogen and, dare I say it, sexual.

Never say never is always worthy mantra to promote and I was more than prepared to hang about to see what may eventuate.

Of course there was every chance that we would simply say goodnight and go to bed but I wasn't about to die wondering.

Soon enough my hopes were raised again as the talk suddenly degenerated once more to a level where I thought my hopes of getting down and very dirty with my apparently licentious housemate were most likely.

At that point she excused herself, disappearing for a couple of minutes and then returning to my utter disbelief with a set of silicone anal beads – the ones that were about the length of a large erect penis and had about 10 beads ranging from small at one end to large at the other.

She playfully slapped me on the shoulder with them as she walked past to reconvene her seat.

"What the f**k is that??" I asked.

"I'm going to be sticking these up my ass in about 15 minutes time and I'll need some help getting them all the way in!" Imogen declared.

"Are you serious??" I was flabbergasted.

She then disappeared once again as I waited there for a further few minutes whilst I assumed Imogen was attending to her final ablutions for the evening.

When she hadn't returned within about 5 minutes, I decided to check up and see what was going on.

I found her leaving the bathroom at which she invited me through to her room.

Almost immediately, once inside, she removed her pants in front of me, revealing herself in her full-bottomed, purple cotton undies.

Imogen was not a big girl but still quite "hippy" for her size and shape – her undies fitted across her hips and behind really well and whilst I did not need anything else to turn me on at this stage, she certainly looked great in a pair of undies.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked.

"Definitely not with a housemate," was the only response I could give.

"Cool!" she said. "Me neither!!"

Having rummaged momentarily through some of her personal belongings, she produced a small bottle of what was clearly lube and then stood there in front of me.

"Do you want to go first or shall I??" she asked.

"Hmmm. I will," I decided.

"Alright then!" she said.

Imogen then got into an "all fours" position on her bed, bent over with her undies still on.

As in love as I was with the sight of Imogen bent over in her purple cotton knickers, I didn't exactly want to rush the experience, so started by gently rubbing Imogen through her undies and getting a feel of the entire area with my hands as well as giving Imogen a bit of genuine "foreplay".

A few more minutes of this had Imogen gently moaning with her eyes now closed as I increased the motions and firmness of my underpants groping.

When I felt we were both ready, I slowly and gently slid Imogen's undies down over her hips to now reveal her wide, bare buttocks.

With the tip of my middle finger, I just as slowly and gently began fingering Imogen inside her buttock crack – commencing at the top of the dark crack and bit by bit, "working my way in" with my finger – almost immediately feeling many coarse little hairs at the top of the crack and then soon enough beginning to venture down, deeper into the recesses of her anus.

The ecology of her anus was clearly a lot warmer, moister and even more tactile than the region of her upper crack.

As I began to make direct contact with what was clearly her anal opening I then closed my eyes – the wrinkled, "old-feeling" flesh of her date had a natural tackiness to its quality.

I had to stop and keep checking myself that these were actually Imogen's wide, naked buttocks in front of me and that I actually was standing there caressing my finger around her anus.

It felt wonderful – nice and wrinkly – as I made soft, gentle strokes across the tender flesh of her core and also circular movement around the wrinkles.

All the while I stroked her here, I could only think of all the poo that must have passed through her anus over the years. Every amount of poo Imogen had ever done, had passed through here and this made it even more exciting!

I began increasing the stroke rate as my finger pushed harder against her anus.

My finger had reached the point of firmness against the opening that Imogen was absolutely enjoying this sensation and from here, the next most obvious thing was going to be to start pushing my finger inside her anus.

So many things were tempting me and so much was on offer – I wanted to penetrate her and give my finger gentle access to her rectum.

And of course by spreading her cheeks further apart, I was able to gain a full view of her anus and then began debating my desire to lick it, getting the taste of her faeces on my tongue.

Her anus was certainly brown and dirty around the outside but what I really noticed was how pink it was on the inside as I spread the opening apart.

It was a stunning, deep colour of pink in the inner flesh of Imogen's sphincter and it gave me the irresistible urge to stick my wet tongue deep inside her and start licking away.

As difficult as it was I resisted admirably and instead, with her kind permission, I asked if I could provide her the pleasure of sliding my finger gently inside her anus and up into her rectum.

At that moment, everything was going so well, it came to me that she may well have some natural anal lubrication inside her anus so I tried immediately.

Moving down as close to the action as possible, I increased my stroke rates to some quick tiny rotations of her anal opening – hopefully with the result of generating some direct extra stimulation and getting some internal fluids to juice up her anal passage.

I made the first press against her anus to hopefully soften the muscles and get her to relax.

It felt nice but she also felt tight – not resistant, but just not relaxed. I thought this was OK but natural and I encouraged her to relax.

I continued to rub her a bit more and pressed again.

Success would come I felt, when we both felt my finger slide easily into her anus – even if only to the first knuckle.

Keeping the plight of her constipated condition in mind, I kept talking to her easily, and we discussed the feeling of her pooing – just relax as though you're pushing your daily bowel movement out into the toilet. Just relax!

Maybe after the 3rd or 4th push, her anus just relaxed enough and it was entry!

As expected, my finger slid just inside her anus and into Imogen's world of poo!!

I wriggled my fingertip inside of her and it felt wonderful for both of us.

The next challenge was twofold – to both penetrate her slightly deeper with my finger and hopefully then prepare her rectum and anus for the entry of the beads . Then the pooing sensations would really begin!

Her anus felt wonderful – so soft and warm and clenched firmly around my finger was her tender pink-brown sphincter – just like it was kissing and sucking on my finger.

There certainly seemed to be at least some natural moisture – at least enough to begin working my finger gently in and out of her rectum.

My finger felt so warm and nice and moist and soiled all at the same time.

By taking a good look at the beads, there were 10 beads and each increased in size so it would be the ultimate test for her rectum.

It was also noticeable that Imogen now had quite a nice aroma arising from her anus and vagina. It was a combination of sweat and some gentle anal aroma, mixed with some quite strong feminine odour. It smelt wonderful and I was turned on immensely. She also looked to be period-free, but this would not have mattered with anal penetration.

Imogen had taken the beads from me and started applying some lube herself.

With the beads now moist and her anus primed, there was no better time to gently begin to ease the beads into her.

It was also the perfect opportunity to massage her anus as much I wanted to and really get my finger dirty with her anal touch.

I spent a good couple of minutes really rubbing her poo opening and of course hoping that her anus would be getting nice and moist by itself.

When the moment felt right I moved the first bead towards the opening of her anus and then pushed it gently against the hole.

With a little firmer pressure and a gesture for her to relax, the first, tiny bead slipped inside her with her sphincter closing in around the new intruder.

It looked good and I paused to ask the lady how she was as I told her the first bead was inside.

We both felt that was easy and another bead would be nice.

This one slightly bigger and I pushed a little harder. Imogen relaxed once more and with gentle encouragement, her tender pink anus accepted the second bead.

At this point, I pulled the second bead back out and pushed it back in again fairly quickly – this was the first taste Imogen had of feeling that bead slide out of her – very much the pooing sensation without the faeces.

She seemed to like it and as tempted as I was to fuck her with that second bead momentarily, I felt it would be more fun for both of us to urge that third and bigger bead into her body.

With the 3rd bead inside of her, it was probably the equivalent of an entire index finger in her rectum but there were 3 sizeable lumps attached to the object.

This one took a little more concentration and I was extremely gentle as I think we both wanted her anus to accept this 3rd bead.

Ever so slowly her tight anus millimetre by millimetre began to make way for the hard, moist bead and it was going to be pay dirt for her pink female sphincter to close around the object and swallow it inside of her.

Imogen's anus clearly had no trouble accepting that 3rd bead, but it was a lot more effort – and a lot more fun to have success!!

She now had a string of blue silicon beads hanging out of her bottom. 3 were in up inside her rectum and it was a wonderful sight.

I began to move the beads slowly around inside of her just to give her that sensation and she was absorbed.

Sliding that 4th bead into Imogen's well-oiled and moist pink anus was now my priority.

We were both keen to get that 4th bead inside her, so with her buttocks spread to maximum and her anus wide open and a string of 3 beads already hanging out of her rectum, we pushed for #4.

It was like doing a big reverse-poo – instead of pushing a nice big stool out of her gulping brown and pink anus, we were opening her up to accept a nice thick anal bead and just an extra length of beading inside her rectum.

Imogen relaxed.....and relaxed.....and I pushed firmly, but ever so gently and once again, her swollen anus accepted the bead by the millimetre. It was the case that if it would just grab, her anus would slide itself around the size of the bead and gulp it suddenly inside of her.

Success!

Imogen now had 4 beads inside her rectum – the 4th bead was approximately the width of my thumb and she was undoubtedly enjoying the approximate length of at least a middle finger inside her.

I tugged gently at the string of beads – not to pull them out of her, but to just give her the sensation of a reasonable sized object urging her inner sphincter to push it out.

Taking a moment to pause, I admired the string of beads hanging out of her beautiful bottom (only the bigger ones were hanging out of her now) and also her huge pink vaginal lips just flapping underneath, and the whole scene surrounded by her delightful bushy dark brown pubic hair.

It looked from a distance that Imogen certainly had a large vagina – she wasn't joking!

There appeared to be a mass of vulvic flesh well folded and wrinkled in amongst all that brown curly pubic hair.

On the spot, I decided to get serious and inserted 2 fingers straight into her soft vagina. It was so soft and moist – her lips were lovely and loose and flappy – her vagina so soft and warm and wet.

I told her that if she wanted to take more beads, she should push them in herself for the reasons that I didn't want to hurt her and more importantly, injure her. I am unsure of how far it would be safe to push something into someone's rectum, particularly if it doesn't want to be pushed.

If she could please herself with her limit of beads and now I was very eager to really masturbate her thick vagina with a lump of anal beads inside her.

My fingers were now slopping around inside her gaping vaginal cavity with the meaty pink flesh gobbling my fingers as they moved around inside her.

I desperately wanted to eat her out so withdrew my fingers, which were absolutely covered in her pussy fluid and licked them clean.

Her juice tasted and smelled a little fishy, which may have suggested her period was nigh - all the more reason to savour the pink gourmet feast that was available.

I went down and immediately took great mouthfuls of Imogen's pink flappy female labia – they were like thick creamy sheets of salmon and her lumpy internal flesh was wet and juicy and smelly.

And as I spread her vagina wide open, I simply couldn't believe how PINK it was.

Of all the vaginas I had experienced personally and also those I had seen of women on the internet, Imogen surely had the pinkest vagina I had ever seen. The colour of her internal flesh was the brightest pink – a thick, rippled meatus that gaped readily and also emitted a gamey odour of Imogen's sweaty, gluey femininity with a lovely fishy tang built up over a number of hours regular activity. All this was framed by a perfectly natural triangle of curly brown pubic hair which ran down either side of her vulva and her perineum and surrounded her anal opening with a number of tender little brown shoots which almost certainly would have become soiled when she pooed, eventually sprouting in a small patch above her anus in the deepest cleft of her buttock crack.

It was much more beautiful and stunning than even my vivid imagination could have conjured.

She REALLY began to respond now that I was taking big mouthfuls of her vagina and also working her ever swelling clitoris.

I could really feel the hard lump of her clitoris in my mouth and she groaned quietly with intensity as I gorged on it.

She seemed to have decided that the intensity was mounting and wanted the fullest feeling in her anus that was possible.

She was clearly trying to work the 5th bead into her, gently pushing at it and trying to relax it in at the same time.

I paused just briefly to watch, and just into time to see her beautiful anus snap shut around the current lump, which was probably 1/3 the size of a golf ball!

With the 5th bead now inside her, I continued to eat Imogen out and masturbate her vagina until she came – sucking on her clitoris as well as pulling the beads out ever so slowly one by one as she orgasmed violently and moaned uncontrollably with the final bead just "popping" out of her moist pink anus in perfect rhythm to her convulsions.

It was an incredible sight as I now stood there with a string of anal beads that were nicely soiled with a combination of lube and Imogen's natural anal moisture. As I looked a little closer, I also noticed some small and obvious flecks of Imogen's brown faecal matter smeared on along the lower length of the beads.

As I now looked down at her anus, it looked very moist and pink and swollen, still gulping away in the aftermath of her recent orgasm.

I also cast a glance over at her limp purple undies lying on the bed next to us and I strongly desired to pick them up and start licking and sniffing away on the inside of her dirty crotch panel.

It would have been a marvellous thing to do with Imogen still bent over with her anus and vagina spread wide open in front of me.

It also may have been something that completely "weirded" Imogen out so I resisted.

Given that Imogen was still on all fours with her head in her hands, I took another quick inspection of the anal beads and daringly ran them underneath my nose, getting a nice sharp whiff of her tangy faecal odour, combined with the flatter aroma of all the remnant lube.

12