Imp Corruption: Sonia the Crusader

Story Info
Sonia faces the corruption of Abalix's imp.
3.8k words
4.48
35.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dajaska
Dajaska
171 Followers

Flames erupted and spread across the ancient wall of stone. The magnified image of the Great Lord's face appeared.

Abalix knelt.

"The intruder has taken the fourth seal of the Demon Realm. And now she comes for the fifth."

The prior guardian had failed! Now it was her turn!

"I will not let her have it," asserted Abalix.

The Great Lord's blazing eyes narrowed, "Make sure you do. Do not attempt to beguile your way out of this responsibility."

"I am ever loyal my lord," she said. For now.

"Spare me. I have no patience for your deceitful ways. So I will make this simple, if you fail, and somehow survive, I will ensure that your suffering will be everlasting."

"Yes my lord."

The flames faded, and the demoness rose. The Great Lord expects me to run?, she thought. No, no, no, she was glad to be having a guest!

"Muhahaha!" she laughed. Abalix had waited a millennium for this moment, and she was ready.

*****

The shining crusader, armored and bulky, tore through the dark temple. Nothing could stand in her way.

"Rrrrr," the skeleton growled as it jumped out from around the corner, its saber raised, ready to strike.

Sonia was ever vigilant, and in a blur she bashed the skeleton with her shield and sent it slamming into the wall where it crumpled into dust. She quickly followed up with a wide swipe from her glowing sword, vanquishing a steady stream of the monster's companions.

She pushed deeper into the dark tomb, passing through tight corridors. Repeatedly creatures attempted to bar her way but each was vanquished in turn. The path became tighter and tighter until the passage opened into a large rectangular room.

In the middle of the room sat a giant undulating sack of flesh.

"Ooo!" the pile moaned, and turned toward her. The ball was vaguely humanoid, but its legs and arms barely stuck out from its bulbous and freakish torso.

Unique, she thought.

She didn't wait for the giant 'thing' to finishing lumbering toward her. Sonia sprang forward and buried her sword deep into its core. And in a flash she pranced back, raising her shield for any possible reprisal.

But none came. The creature moaned in pain as it rolled awkwardly on its back, seemingly defeated with one blow.

"What the?" she said with a start as green smoke began to pour out from the creature's wound. She coughed and heard a loud bang. She turned to see a large slab of rock had fallen in place to block the entry way.

"A trap!" She raced to the other end of the room, her coughing growing worse as the green smoke filled the room.

"Damn!" she said as another stone slab slammed down.

The creature deflated, and the air grew thick and hazy. Sonia pushed at the slab desperately, but to no avail.

She felt her strength fade, and in a fit of coughing she slumped to the floor.

*****

"Time to wake up my dear."

I'm not dead, Sonia thought. That was good, albeit surprising. Demons were never known to use sneaky traps or take captives. But she was clearly a prisoner, stripped of her armor, and a series of leather straps held her down onto a table.

Her captor was an oddly shaped demon. It was a tall shadowy pole, maybe eight or nine feet, and inhumanly thin. It looked as feminine and delicate as most demons looked gruesome and ferocious. In its black dress looked almost regal. But Sonia could feel the evil aura of a demon lord radiate off it.

"Did you enjoy my creation? It took many years to get the internal stability of the gas just right." Its voice was high pitch and mocking.

"You mean your trap? Let me go, you coward!"

"Let you go? No, no, no!" the tall demoness laughed, "I have plans for you!"

"You need tricks like this only because you're weak," Sonia said as she struggled against her restraints. Demons never turned down a direct challenge. "Face me, and I'll defeat you. I don't even need my sword!"

The shadowy creature paused, then laughed, "Oh see now human, goading me won't work like it does on the other demons. I'm not like them! No," and the demoness raised two long shadowy tendril 'arms' into the air and declared, "I am Abalix the Creator! I care little for base destruction, I revel in true invention. And... you've yet to see my greatest creation!" The demoness looked around.

"Prime! Come here my little imp!" the demoness called, beckoning something with her paper thin fingers.

"Yes yes, I'm here mistress, I'm here!" The 'imp' bounded to its master's side. The imp was green, and small, maybe three or four feet tall, tiny compared it master's towering form. It was bald, and its ears were pointed. Between its legs slung a large green cock, which was way out of proportion to its body.

"That's your greatest creation?" scoffed Sonia in disbelief. Was this little thing supposed to intimidate her? Rather tame for a demon, she thought, not at all deadly. Yet the demoness seemed proud of it? "You can't be serious."

"You mock now, but you'll see soon," said the demoness as she daintily motioned to a large gear. It responded by clanking into motion.

The ground appeared to rise around Sonia as the table was lowered.

"There we go," the demoness said as the table became nearly flush with the ground, halting with a large clunk. Then she turned to the imp and pat him on the head, "Prime, give her a better look at your weapon."

"Yes Master!"

"Get off me!" Sonia yelled as the small green imp sat on her flat chest. It pushed its cock in front of her. Up close it looked even bigger.

"Get this foul thing out of my face!" Sonia said as she squirmed her head away.

"It's wonderful isn't it?" the demoness asked. It pointed out hard, fully erect, and very green.

"Wonderful? Its disgusting!" Sonia cried. She hoped that once the imp finished its lewd display it would get off her.

But the imp didn't move away. Instead it gripped its dick, using both of its hands, and began to slowly tug up and down.

Sonia couldn't believe it, the imp was jerking itself off right in front of her!

"Stop that! Get this fiend away from me!"

"Oh don't worry," cooed Abalix, "You'll love it!"

"What is this madness?" Sonia couldn't understand what kind of bizarre notions motivated this imp and its mistress.

As foul and evil creatures, she thought, was this some plan to humiliate her? To shame her? It was the only thing that made any sense. They were toying with her in order to disgrace her honor.

"You're making a grave mistake by not killing me," Sonia said, "I vow as a Crusader of the Holy Order to end you both! I will never stop until you both are dead!"

The demoness and her minion only laughed.

The idea that her captors were this arrogant, and thought so little of her ability, so much so they wasted time with such games enraged her. They did not even give her an honorable death. But that would be their undoing.

"Listen to me you idiots, you fools," she said to the imp, " I swear I'll tear you and your master apart. And I'll start but cutting this dick off!"

"Hmm! We'll see," said the demoness.

Unable to stop the imp, for now, she consoled herself, thinking of how great it will be to finally kill the demoness, smash her pathetic side-kick into mush, and grab the fifth seal.

But her thoughts were suddenly interrupted: Prime grunted and she felt the imp's hot wet cum splash onto her face!

"Oh... fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" she screamed as waves of pleasure rode over her. Her body reacted, her back arched and her skin pressed even more tightly against the restraints.

"What... the... hell?" Sonia panted as the feeling faded. She had never felt anything like that in her entire life. Having her face plastered with the Imp's cum felt so damn good!

"Now you see, don't you? Now that you've felt it," said the demoness. "Soon you'll be a slave to Prime's cock."

"Slave?" she laughed. The feeling had shocked her, but she quickly got a hold of herself. No amount of pleasure would defeat her. "You're an arrogant fool! I don't care what you do, that will never happen! I'm never going to give in!"

"Fool?" the demoness considered, "Ha! Brave words, but they're worthless. You will give in, silly girl. You act like you have a choice in this matter? But that's not how this works. In fact, I bet you can even feel it now, the corruption seeping inside, don't you?"

"No!" exclaimed Sonia but her cum splattered face went red with shame. She had lied. Of course she felt it! It was hard to even hold on. Waves of an alien force surged into her very bones. It was a sickly dark presence seeping into her.

And the feeling grew.

She felt dizzy. Oscillating surges of power coursed up and down her limbs. Her head throbbed. The straps covering her felt strange, tighter in some places and looser in others.

She sighed in some relief, the throbbing continued, but the nausea passed.

Abalix peered over her, "Look, the subject's face is already dry! Wonderful absorption... Prime, I think our guest is ready for a second douse."

"Yes mistress," the imp nodded.

"And Prime..."

"Yes mistress?"

"Administer the next douse through her mouth."

"Goody!" the imp cheered as moved to her again.

The imp's cock, into my mouth? "How dare you even suggest that?" whispered Sonia in fury. "I'd rather die!"

The imp giggled, once again climbing onto her.

"You dare put that in my mouth, I'll bite it off!"

The imp planted himself on her chest- presenting himself.

"Oh!" she moaned inexplicably and stared at a big beautiful green cock hung over her face. She shivered under the restraints.

"What sorcery is this?" Sonia whispered feeling her rage slip into confusion. Was this even the same imp? It looks so different, she thought. Her eyes shone with fascination.

"Look Prime," the demoness noted, "this mortal is already having quite the change of heart."

"Yeah!" the imp cheered as he wiggled his hard-on above Sonia's face, "You like the look of this now don't you bitch?"

"N-no!" Sonia responded but she blushed. She licked her lips, staring at its rock hard cock. The way he waved it in front of her felt strangely hypnotic. And had it smelled that good before? Nothing in the world smelled that good!

The demoness laughed, "Go ahead and try to fight. I want you to try, because I know it won't matter. You laugh and insult my creation, but I know you have never faced anything like it. I know you have no chance against the magic in this imp. Centuries of design...The ultimate creation of the ultimate creator. You will fall to its power. It. is. Perfect."

"Perfect?," Sonia asked with confusion, unable to stop staring at it.

"Yes! I know one simple fact: no female can resist its magic!"

In a daze Sonia felt the imp pull her head close to him, pressing his rod to her lips. That perfect smell, it made her feel dizzy.

But no, she had to fight, resist this foul corruption! She had to...

Her eyes widened in shock as he shoved forward.

"Ugg!" she gagged. How? No! She couldn't believe it, she had wanted to resist, but she reacted instantly- her mouth smoothly parting to let in the green shaft with a welcoming kiss.

"Mmm, mmm, " she moaned. She felt it pass deep into her throat with every push.

"Good, keep sucking it slut," Prime mocked.

I'm sucking... demon cock?, she thought. Sonia knew it was crazy, but it also felt right. It felt almost... familiar? Yes, familiar. Similar to the motions of wielding a weapon she had trained and studied for years. The same familiar feelings of mastery, where her motions to block, dodge, and strike came faster than even thought. Her mouth moved like she had trained for these motions. Sucking his imp cock felt like using a weapon technique she had worked years to learn.

It is a weapon, she thought, I'm sucking on a scepter of pure corruption. She felt it pulse power that vibrated into her bones. It was affecting her, radiating corruption. Disgust welled inside of her- being attacked this way, but she couldn't fight it. She had no defense against whatever this was. She even couldn't stop herself from diligently slurping on the imp's cock.

"I told you, you'd love it!" the demoness offered.

Damn it! Sonia's face burned with shame, because the demoness was right about that too. It felt too good!

It's sick, she thought, my mouth being raped by demon cock... but I do... I love it. It made her whole body rock with pleasure. What compared to this, strapped to a table, being face fucked by this little green imp? It shouldn't be, but nothing in her whole life had ever felt this way. It felt so good to press her face to take in more of his delicious dick.

"Now be a good slut and swallow my cum," the imp ordered.

Oh god, she thought and braced herself. The cum on her face had hit her so hard. Look what that corruption did to me, she thought with worry. Now more being sent down her throat made her wonder, will this break her?

The imp grunted and she felt a surge of power in her mouth.

"MMMMMM!" she moaned around the imp's ejaculating cock. Again her body shook with an overpowering organism. She knew it was poison to her soul but she couldn't stop herself from swallowing down mouthfuls of its thick semen.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she continued to moan in pleasure long after it removed its cock from her mouth. The pleasure and power were like a tornado in her body. "Oh god!"

The corruption, she knew, was inside her now.

*****

"Yes! Yes! Yes! So long I waited for this!" the demoness said with a spin.

"What's happening to me?" Sonia asked as she scooted away. She was able to slip right out from under her restraints. "I'm smaller?"

The demoness stop her victory dance. "Isn't that obvious?" she asked, and then waved to Sonia "Look at yourself."

The skin on her forearm was slowly shifting in color.

"Green," she realized, "I'm turning green!"

"Oh more than that mortal," the demoness explained with a sigh, "you're turning into an imp."

"What!? No!"

"Yes! You'll be instrumental in my conquest of this Realm. I cannot as it were, directly challenge the Great Lord. No, I need an army. You're going to make me that army."

"Me?" asked Sonia her voice now high pitched and sharp.

"You're going to be an imp factory. It'll be your whole purpose in life!"

"No, this doesn't make any sense," Sonia said with confusion but she could see it, and feel it too.

My chest! She felt it pulsing, and saw her flat breasts were already unrecognizable. And they were still growing! She felt her nipples throb at the end of her expanding balloons.

This isn't right, she thought, I'm a champion of the light! She focused on the image of herself, in shining white armor, slaying hordes of demons. But it didn't seem to help.

My armor, she realized with a wave of sadness. She was too small to fit into her armor now. And even worse, she gripped her heaping pair of overgrown tits, her chest-plate would never fit over these! What the hell kind of champion is that?

She rubbed her throbbing head, and found points protruding from there.

"Oh no," she mourned. A growing pair of small horns. A mark of damnation! A member of the holy order with horns?

"This can't be happening! My life, my order, everything! Its over! Its all over," she wailed as her breath became a fit and her face became hot with tears. It was impossible but she had really become a demon.

"Awwww, cheer up bitch, we gotta get to work for the mistress."

She paused her sobbing to look up and was confused by the big demon looking down on her.

But it was him, the imp... but what did the demoness call him, "Prime?"

"Yes little girl!"

The size differential in her tiny form confused her for a second. She knelt, studying him. He's huge now! And he looks so... sexy. She had never felt so attracted to anything before. Her eyes were pulled to the huge cock swaying between his legs.

"Come on we gotta start making some imps!" he said.

"How?"

"With this stupid," he said then whipped up his cock and began to wank it.

Oh, she thought, as she finally understood the obvious.

"You mean you're going to breed me with..."

He nodded with a sly smile.

"Oh," she moaned as the thought sent a jolt of lightning through her body. Her body shook with arousal.

The hell, she reacted in shock to her own feelings, I don't want this, to be some demonic breeder!

"Demonic breeder," she whispered and shuddered with arousal. The phrase resonated inside her. Her arousal kept rising.

Her head pounded and it felt like her brain was melting. What was wrong with her? Why wasn't she horrified by spending her life as kind of breeding livestock for the demoness? Her whole body was on fire and she couldn't stop shaking.

"You want it."

"I... want... it..." she said, and as confusing as it was, it felt true. She wanted to be bred with that big green demon cock. She wanted it.

"You want me to breed you," he repeated.

"I do? I do!" It was all the she wanted! Her hands were already between her legs working her wet pussy. She could feel her womb throb with desire.

"Good, now how about you get your face on the floor and push that ass up in the air."

"Like this?"

"Yeah!

"Ohhh!" she screamed in joy as the corrupting scepter was plunged inside her. The crusader barely even took note that she had just surrendered her virginity to a demon. It was better than she could ever imagine. She was truly made for this, to be fucked by Prime.

"Yes yes yes!"

"Now wait one moment," said the demoness observing them, "I have second thought." She held up a small gold ring and gave it a twist.

"Wha?" Sonia moaned in confusion.

"[NOT CUM]," Abalix commanded and the words danced in the air, conveying power of magic.

"Awww," said Prime with disappointment, and he pulled out of Sonia.

"No! No! Please!," Sonia exclaimed. Just as she was about to break they stopped the mating. "Why? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Now, now, now, hold on my little dear. You were so rude to us before, talking about killing us."

"Please I'm sorry!"

"I'm going to need more than that, you even dared to call me stupid, mocked my creation!" the demoness said louder and louder until she was shouting. "A mere mortal mocking Abalix? How dare you call me a fool? How dare you pathetic thing look down upon the greatest entity In all the realms!"

"Please I'll do anything," Sonia whimpered. Her body convulsed with desire.

"Yes indeed," the demoness responded with calm. Fully transformed, the girl could not resit her demands, "First the the matter of your seals you took.

"They're yours."

"Then say it, release them to me."

Sonia understood she had to release the wards "I Sonia of the Holy Order abandon my crusade, and hereby surrender the Demonic seals to you, Abalix the Creator."

"Well maybe that's all I needed? Maybe I turn you back into human now?"

"No please! I don't want to be human! Please you said you wanted me to be an imp factory, I will! I'll pledge myself to you! I'll serve you! I need this please, I need it so bad!" Her corrupted form throbbed with need.

Abalix leaded down, her body curving in a bizarre zig-zag until her face was in front of Sonia's. "No," she said and then paused. "You're beneath pledging yourself to a greater demon like me. You're not good enough. You're nothing."

"I'm sorry! I am, I'm nothing. I'm not worth to serve you but let me stay an Imp. I need it!" she groveled.

"Yes," Abalix said, straightening back up to a towering obelisk. "I will be merciful, you can pledge yourself to Prime. If he desires it."

"Yeah!" said Prime, "I want you to serve my cock!"

"You want me to pledge myself to your cock?" She didn't understand.

"You laughed at my dick before, you said you were going to bite it off. So now you're going to marry it!"

Dajaska
Dajaska
171 Followers
12