Impassion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, what a change I detected in this man. "Dr. Arnold, it is a pleasure to see you again, but I wasn't sure why you wanted me to come," I said as if I were a wayward innocent apprentice in the big medical center.

"Have a seat, Leah. Let me tell you why I asked you to make an appointment," he said. I sat down on the sofa and he at his large polished desk facing me. "I hear you have a new product. Our practitioners are anticipating prescribing it for their patients."

I could tell our marketing plan had worked, and the product was pulling business away from the clinic, leaving Dr. Arnold in poorly disguised desperation.

"I called the company and they told me I had to work through you, as there were only a limited number of practitioners allowed to use the medication. I'm sure we can come to some agreement for our academic practice," he said with his usual aplomb.

"Gosh, Dr. Arnold, I'm afraid I don't have the ability to bring on additional practitioners for my drug," I said to him, my voice dripping with a feigned apology. "I could only include you if one of the practitioners decided not to prescribe it further," I said, knowing full well that all my practitioners were ecstatic over the drug as their practices exploded in demand.

I could see his eyes wandering to my legs and boots as we talked. If I had taken Impassion right now, I would have ordered him to strip and be nude on all fours in front of me; his cock caged and locked in a stainless steel restraint to avoid an errant erection. I would command him to lick my boots to a gleaming shine, while I read one of the magazines adjacent to the desk, intermittently glancing over the top to inspect his menial work.

As I mentally imagined him, tongue to boot, he said, "Leah isn't there anything I can do to convince you otherwise?" His effeteness was becoming apparent as his words took on the tone of a plead more than request.

"I'm afraid not, Dr. Arnold," I said, with a satisfied grin. I picked up my raincoat and walked confidently out of the office, winking at his secretaries to signify that their boss had done battle and lost.

I was doing very well. Commissions were great and Dr. Fredrick and Dr. Watson were only the first male and female physicians clamoring for the product. There had been no reports of serious side effects, although the FDA was considering making it a schedule IV control drug so as to avoid inappropriate use by minors. No problem, I thought.

A week later, I had my internet feed open, so I was instantly alerted to any new information about the drug. I received a message, and looked at my screen: Arrests for Public Lewdness up 250%

My stomach churned upon reading this. This was an unanticipated consequence. I knew this headline would arouse criticism from conservative politicians very quickly. I read the details of the article and it appeared airplane passengers, movie theater attendees, and restaurant diners were all carrying out there lifelong fantasies, indiscreetly, to the point where they were being arrested for public lewdness. The article described how the police were being overwhelmed with complaints from the public about viewing sex acts in public. On CNBC, our CEO was being interviewed, trying to quell the speculation that this was a serious setback, as our stock price, and the options I was granted, fell steeply.

Within about six hours, I received another alert: FDA to suspend sales of Impassion

It appeared that they were not going to make it a controlled substance, but withdraw it altogether as a public nuisance.

Several days later, I received a text about a mandatory meeting, no doubt regarding news of the drug being suspended. Instead of Las Vegas, this meeting was in Milwaukee, indicating the company was in financial difficulty. I took my flight, and Julia, the Marketing VP, went over the steps the company was going to take to make the drug again available. I knew that would not happen. Politicians were on the news non-stop, condemning the FDA for the approval of such a medication.

After the meeting, I went to the hotel bar and ordered a scotch, considering the number of people whose sex life had been permanently improved versus the small numbers who ruined it for everyone else by their indiscriminate behavior. News of the announcement was broadcasting throughout the bar and further depressing me.

One of my coworkers came to the table and asked if he could sit down. "I'm, Chad. Can I sit down with you to commiserate?"

He had attended the meeting. I had not met him before, but welcomed him to join me. We discussed the success we had, and the likelihood that, at best, our commissions would drop sharply. At worst, we would be fired. We had another drink.

"I have one pill left, how about you?" Chad inquired.

I looked in my purse and saw a tiny foil packet with the pill enclosed. I pulled it out and showed it to him, "Looks like we're in luck."

"We shouldn't let these go to waste, are you game?" replied Chad.

With that, we both ceremoniously ingested the last of the pills, our final toast of the night. He took my hand and led me to his room on the top floor of the hotel. I stopped by my room on the way up, and picked up my night bag, intending to spend the night with my casual lover. As he opened his door, my fantasies abounded. I'm sure he was having the same effect.

"Me first," he said, as we started to passionately kiss. He slowly undressed me, and then undressed himself. We held hands as we entered the bath. There was a large glass enclosed shower within an elaborate system of sprays. He turned on the water and we both entered. He gently rubbed slippery strawberry-scented soap over my entire body. We continued to caress each other under the streams of water that were hitting us from all directions.

There were several nozzles streaming warm water horizontally from the wall, likening the shower to an elaborate public fountain. He turned me facing one of them. While we continued our embrace, he lifted one of my legs so the spray was directed at my unprotected clitoris. The feeling was magnificent, unlike any stimulation I had felt before. The warm water pulsated at its target then ran down my supporting leg. I could feel his hardness lying in the crack of my buttocks. He could sense that I was starting to gyrate and in response, he turned me around and bent me over slightly. The water stream was then directed at my anal sphincter, giving a sensation of being probed by a thousand tiny fingers, as he gently soaped between my buttocks. He drew circles around my puckered hole with the slippery mixture, finally resting his finger in the dimple.

After the shower, we toweled each other, and I said to him, "Go lie down. I'll be there in a moment." I took my time, dried my hair and restyled it as best I could. I reapplied the heavy lipstick, mascara and eyeliner that had been washed away with the shower. I had brought with me a black micromesh corselet with a pair of sheer seamed stockings fastened with six garters. I dressed before I entered the room. As I looked in the mirror, I thought to myself what a perfect French belle de nuit, arousing a long desired fantasy of mine which had stimulated many past masturbatory sessions.

I entered the room, posed provocatively, "Je suis Lisette."

"Monsieur, Je suis ici pour votre plaisir (I am here for your pleasure)," I said in my thickest French accent. "Faites-vous aiment ce que vous voyez? (Do you like what you see)" I turned around and asked, "Are zee seams straight, Monsieur?" as I changed to French-accented English. I went to the side of the bed and looked at his cock. "Votre coq, est il ----- hard?" pausing between words as if trying to find the appropriate English word.

"You look beautiful," he commented, anticipating my fantasy revealed by the Impassion tablet. "I want you." He pulled back the blanket, expecting me to join him in the bed.

"No, no, monsieur," I said, waving my index finger. I had other intentions for this hardened body. His head was slightly elevated from his pillow being folded over. I straddled his face and prepared for simultaneous fellatio. His cock was not circumcised, something I had not experienced previously. I was anxious to try new variations of my mouth and tongue on this rigid shaft.

I knew he could feel the slick nylon rubbing his cheeks, as he turned to kiss the narrow band of bare thigh at the top of the stocking welt. He directed his attention to my clitoris, initiating cunnilingus with the flat of his tongue, deliberate and slow. I followed by putting his cock and foreskin in my mouth, first gently massaging and nibbling at the foreskin, then intermittently withdrawing the overlying cover as I start a determined pumping of his cock with my mouth. I wanted to prolong this encounter as long as possible, so periodically, I would arise to a vertical position to allow him to explore the nether region that he had so diligently cleansed during the shower.

We culminated in a simultaneous orgasm, unlike any I had experienced before. I turned to him and uttered, "Ooh la la, monsieur, tres magnifique."

Afterwards, we sat on the bed, me in my corselet and stockings, he wearing only his t-shirt with his cock exposed. Chad shook his head, "This product could have changed intimacy as we know it, unlocking all those hidden fantasies that are so important to a rich and meaningful relationship."

"There are always a few that ruin it for everyone else. I have known that since childhood," I commented. With that in mind, we cuddled in the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

My flight the next morning was 6 a.m. He was still asleep. I dressed and took a taxi to the airport to return home. Chad continued to text me the next few days, but we both knew the night we had experienced could never be repeated.

My employment was terminated four weeks later.

I still had a text feed to receive news articles about Impassion and a few days later, there was a local news item.

Local medical clinic to start Institute of Sexual Health

I read the article with interest.

Dr. Ralph Arnold, director of physician services at the University medical practices, stated today that an Institute of Sexual Health would open in the near future. Dr. Arnold commented, "While we never thought Impassion was the correct approach to enhancing sexual desires, and are not surprised that it has been withdrawn. We now recognize that there is a patient interest to address sexual health as part of a wellness program. We want to reinforce these issues, and we expect there will be many new products enhancing the sexual experience available in the future." The article went on to quote Dr. Arnold further, "we have already been approached by a number of companies who want us to participate in clinical trials of new products that will soon come to market if successful. We want to make these new products available for patients who wish to participate in clinical trials. The Institute will be the source of ongoing clinical research and patient care." He added, "We hope to name a director of this Institute in the next few days."

The next day, I received a phone call.

"Hello, is this Dr. Fontaine?"

I replied, not sure who was addressing me as Dr. Fontaine, "Yes, what can I do for you?"

" Dr Fontaine, (she said it again, I can't believe it) This is Gloria, Dr. Arnold's secretary. He would like to set up a meeting with you to discuss an employment opportunity at University medical practices. Can you meet him for dinner at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night to hear the details?"

I thought briefly of how he had degraded me in the past. But, I also recalled how exhilarated I felt after the night of fantasy with Chad, and my encounters with Dr. Fredrick and Dr. Watson.

I replied to Gloria, "Yes, I can make it."

12