Impatient Ch. 02

Story Info
He shows me what I've been missing.
2.6k words
4.39
15.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two of "Impatient"... comments and votes welcome and encouraged. I'd love to know what you think, especially what you don't like. Thanks. SR1

***************************

"So you over think things." He said as he checked the restraints on my wrists and ankles, "by the time I'm done with you, you won't be thinking anything." His fingers gently ran up and down my back as I evaluated my situation.

We'd met once and had made tentative plans to hook up sometime but I kept putting him off, thinking about it so much that I'd scare myself out of it. Now, tired of my delays, he'd forced himself into my apartment, caught me masturbating and now I'd let him tie me face down and naked and blindfolded on my bed, with pillows under my hips so I was open and exposed for him.

I felt him lay on the bed behind me and his hot mouth covered my pussy, his tongue deftly assaulting my clit before two fingers were pushed deep into my pussy, quickly finding that spot inside me and all fear of the situation was gone.

"Oh, god, yeah. That's it, right there. Oh, god, yes, I'm gonna come." I started to buck against him when he abruptly pulled away from me, leaving me empty and unsatisfied. I cried out in frustration, angry at being denied orgasm. I heaved and pulled against my bonds, grinding my hips, but I'd positioned the pillow too well for my own good and I couldn't hump my bed to satisfaction. I cried out again in frustration when I heard him snickering behind me and then his footsteps to the kitchen. I heard him open a cabinet and the refrigerator and he poured himself a drink. I heard the freezer door open and close before he came back to stand next to the bed.

He set something cold on the back of my thigh and I yelped, trying to pull away from it but couldn't. He dragged an ice cube up my leg, across my ass and back down the other leg before pressing it between his palm and my cunt. I squirmed away from the cold against my hot pussy but at the same time wanted to grind against him because I was so desperate for release. He let the ice melt between us, the cold water dripping over my clit and to the bed. When I could finally feel the heat of his palm against my skin he pulled away and his weight left the bed. I heard the freezer open again and I whimpered when he brought another ice cube to the back of my knee, dragging the cold across my body again.

This time when he brought the ice to my pussy he pressed the narrow cube into my aching hole.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh." I cried out at the intrusion, my muscles constricting around the cold and I could feel my body clench the ice deeper into me. I bucked and writhed and tried to get the ice out of me but I could feel it melting inside of me as it numbed me. Again he left, went to get more ice and pushed it inside me until I was dripping cold water and the ice wasn't melting as quickly. I stopped counting after the fifth cube was pushed into me and left to slowly melt but it certainly wasn't the last. When my pussy was filled with ice, he got another piece and this time dragged it up from my frozen cunt to my still warm ass. Slowly, meeting some resistance, he pushed the tapered ice into my asshole and I moaned at the feeling, unlike any I'd experienced before. I felt him put one more cube deep into my ass before I felt his hot tongue and mouth cover my pussy, and he licked me once from clit to ass, making me shudder and twitch as I tried to grind into his mouth to get relief.

Again he got up from the bed but, rather than hearing the freezer open I could hear him opening the drawers of my dresser, apparently choosing the right one the first time. He chuckled and I heard a quick buzz as he tested the vibrator and there was another sound of delight as he found the other toys.

He brings the still lit blunt to my lips and I take a big hit, filling my lungs with the smoke and holding my breath until my head started to spin. I exhaled and expected the blunt to be gone, but he kept it at my lips so I could take another hit. This time as I exhaled he pressed the glass butt plug into me, taking advantage of my swimming head to keep me from expecting it.

I moan as the plug fills me, pushing the last bits of ice further into my ass. I push back against the intrusion, pushing it further into me. Fingers find my cold, dripping cunt and push their way inside me and I start humping them relentlessly, hoping to bring myself to orgasm.

"God, look at that. You're such a slut, you know that?" His voice was at my ear and he bit my ear, sending chills through my body and I thought I might come right then but he pulled his hand out of my sopping pussy.

I whimper, I'd been so close to coming only to again be denied. Again I'm offered the blunt and I suck on it, pulling the smoke into my lungs. This time as I exhaled he pushed the vibrator into my aching pussy, making sure it was fully settled inside me. I started bucking against it, desperate for him to turn it on and fuck me to orgasm with it, but he didn't. I cried and asked for him to turn it on, begging for him to let me come, but he just laughed.

"If you'd invited me over sooner, maybe then I'd have let you come, but you didn't." His voice was unemotional, empty and I knew it was hopeless. I stopped pulling on the restraints and settled on the bed, exhausted and needy.

"Please." my voice was pathetic.

He left the vibrator in me but off and moved away from the bed. I tried to listen for him, to figure out where he'd gone but there was silence in the room. Finally there was a shuffle near my head and I was surprised by earbuds being pushed into my ears. At first there was no sound, just the cavernous silence of my own mind but then the volume was turned up. My head was filled with moans of ecstasy from what sounded like several women in various stages of sex. One voice was screaming as she sounded like she was having a powerful orgasm and another voice was begging to be fucked.

I was so engrossed with the sounds filling my head that I momentarily forgot about the vibrator in my pussy until he turned it on at the lowest speed.

"Ohhhh, godddddd," I moaned, pushing down, trying to fill myself with the vibrator. The shaft spun, massaging me from the inside and I could feel the pressure building in my stomach, aching need for release filling me, but the vibrator was only barely on, and while the sensation was enough to bring me to the edge, I'd never be able to come this way.

The voices in my head and the vibrator and plug in my pussy and ass had me almost instantly on the edge and tried to bring myself to the mind blowing orgasm that I knew would come crashing over me, but it was just out of reach.

For about 10 minutes, though it seems like hours, he leaves me tied and stuffed and I'm a little afraid he's left completely. I'm starting to lose my sense of place and time, the only things I know are the vibrations in my pussy, the plug stretching my ass and the sounds of sex in my ears.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, pain erupts on my right ass cheek as I'm hit by something hard. I cry out at the unexpected pain, and immediately the sensation is repeated on my other cheek. There's hardly a breath between each swat and I lose count at 20, ten on each cheek, but that's just when I am no longer able to distinguish between strokes.

The pain was just this side of too much and as he continued to paddle me, I felt him reach between my legs and suddenly the rabbit attachment of the vibrator came to life on my clit, still at a speed too low to do more than torture me.

Finally, when my ass was on fire he stopped spanking me and rubbed my cheeks with his hands. I was on fire and even though it hurt, I tried pushing against him, every part of me aching to be touched. He spanked me twice more, but this time with his hands before slowly pulling the vibrator out of my aching pussy and then pushing it back in, just as slowly until his hand met my swollen lips. Again he pulled the vibrator completely from me, so I was gaping and empty, before pushing it back into me.

As he fucks me with the vibrator with one hand, I feel him start to pull the plug out of me and then push it back in, so he's now slowly fucking both holes with my toys.

The sensation is overwhelming and I'm moaning loudly enough that I can hear myself over the moans of the women being forced into my ears.

"Oh, godd, yes. That feels so good. Oh, please, I need to come." I can't tell if he's responded to my pleas verbally, but he doesn't change his pace at all, instead he pushes both tools deep into me and leaves them. Through the blindfold I see a flash of light followed a second later by another and then a third and I realize he's taking picture of me, tied and stuffed with toys. The thought equally renews my earlier panic and turns me on. "Please." I beg again.

There are a few more flashes before he begins fucking me again with the artificial cocks, turning up the speed of the vibrator in my pussy and pumping each phallus into me at a faster, but still agonizing pace.

After several minutes of steadily fucking me, he again pushes both toys deep into me, turning up the vibrations again, just a little. With both tools deep inside me he brings the blunt to my lips again and I'm amazed that it's still going. As I inhale, my head starts to spin and I feel him unclip the restraints on my wrists so that I'm no longer being pulled to opposite sides of the bed.

My shoulders are sore from being bound for so long and I'm relieved to be untied but surprised by it, especially considering I was sure he wasn't done with me yet.

For a few moments he massages my shoulders gently, loosening

the knots that formed from being tied down. My body is vibrating with each touch and each touch brings me closer and closer to the edge of orgasm but I know I won't reach release without a being fucked hard and fast. I let myself try to relax under his touch but it's hard.

I start to fade, my body and mind exhausted and his touch is soothing as he massages me. I don't even notice as he pulls my arms down beside me and then gently drapes them across my back. He's stretching my muscles as he goes so that it's not uncomfortable and before I even realize it, the straps still around my wrists are clipped together, holding my hands behind me. He then gets up off the bed and I again can see the flash of a camera behind the blindfold as he takes another round of photos.

Moments later I feel something soft but solid around my neck and I can feel him close a latch at the back of my neck, closing the collar on me. It was just shy of being too tight on me and I feel him clip a chain to it, letting the cold metal fall down my spine to where he clipped the other end of the chain to my wrists. The chain was long enough that if I held my wrists high enough on my back, with my elbows bent, I wasn't pulling on the collar, but if my hands dropped at all, the collar tightened around my neck. Again there was the flash of a camera and then the blunt was once more brought to my lips. He tucked the blunt between my lips so I was holding it and I felt him climb onto the bed behind me.

As I inhaled, he pulled the plug completely out of my ass and I felt him shift behind me until I felt the tip of him pressed against the tender hole. With his hands on my hips, he waited until I exhaled and started to inhale again before pushing himself into me, filling my ass more than the plug had prepared me for. I cry out at the intrusion, losing the smoke I'd been holding but it felt so good. I finally felt his belly press against my ass and he started to pull back out of me. Again he waits for me to inhale before pushing himself back into me, but this time, rather than holding me by the hips, he grabs the link between my wrists, and pulls my arms straight, tightening the collar so that I had to arch backwards against him to try to keep from passing out, and even then I could only barely exhale.

My head was swimming as he pumped in and out of me, slowly at first but he quickly picked up the speed, using my bound wrists as leverage to pull me hard on to his cock. He folds himself over me and reaches over me to take the blunt from my mouth and in the same moment turns up the speed on the vibrator still in my pussy. With one hand wrapped around the link between my wrists, he snaked the other hand around me so that he could control the vibrator and as he fucked my ass he pumped me with the vibrator, matching himself stroke for stroke.

I bucked against him, my vision spotty as the collar restricted my breathing. I could feel the long denied orgasm building within me but still just out of reach. I felt the rhythm change, hardly noticeable at first but it quickly became clear he was fighting himself to hold out just a little bit longer.

He shoves the vibrator fully into me and turns the speed up one more setting, which is all it takes before I'm screaming as the orgasm finally broke over me. He pumps me twice more before shoving himself as far into my ass as he can get to unload his hot cum deep inside me. Even as he comes he holds the vibrator deep in my pussy and after the first wave of orgasm he plays with the speed of the piece against my clit, keeping me twitching and bucking beneath him.

He unclips the link holding my wrists together and I fall forward on the bed, arms sore from being pulled behind me. He's still in my ass as he massages my shoulders to ease the tension and when he finally pulls himself out of me, I moan loudly at the emptiness.

He pulls the earbuds from my ear and licks the side of my face, his breath hot on my ear, "next time, don't wait so long to invite me back over." He shoves the butt plug back into my stuffed ass and presses the vibrator into me once more before I hear him put back on his clothes and the door close behind him.