Imperfect Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I howled, I screamed, I begged for more. "Suck my pussy, baby. Lick my clit, yeah, oh yeah, lick my clit daddy! Lick my clit and suck on my horny jizz soaked pussy. Oh yeah, suck your cum out of my hot wet snatch! Oh yeah, oh god, yeah. Scoop it up with your tongue."

His hansom face was positioned between my legs, and he looked up into my eyes with his tongue shoved into my cunt. He started jabbing it into me, and wiggling it all around. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!" I yelled as I came into his mouth. My body tensed and twitched, thrashing around while he mercilessly continued to tongue fuck me. At last I collapsed, feeling a surge of relief and satisfaction.

"Mm, oh yeah," he murmured moving up my body. "Your not going to be afraid to kiss me now are you?" he challenged me.

"Of course not," I said, pulling his face towards mine. His mouth tasted like cum and pussy and felt as slick as pureed bananas. I could feel his cock had become hard once again and I reached down to guide his ridged member into my open slit. Now above me, he fucked in and out of me while we continued to kiss, swapping bodily fluids in a very personal way.

His hard thick cock spread me wide. I could feel the perimeter of my pussy stretching to accommodate him, and I could feel him once again thrusting through me. Each thrust filled me, squeezing out moan after moan. My gasps turned to throaty yells for him to fuck me more, fuck me harder, fuck me deeper. Give it to me good!

He fucked me for a long time, and I called out nearly the whole time. He felt so good inside of me, spreading me wide, thrusting and filling me. I felt as though I was going insane with lust and desire. He whispered nasty words in my ear as he thrust harder and harder into me. I wrapped my hands around his back and dug my nails in deep, dragging them down his back ferociously. It seemed to spur him on, causing him to thrust still harder into me. I brought my knees up to my shoulders and he pressed them close to my body, fucking into me with fervently urgency. He had come into me once already and was going for a second. This time I was determined to be right there with him.

"Oh god, oh yeah that feels good. Oh god, slow down- I want to come with you, but I need a little more time."

He slowed his pace and made his thrusts deeper and harder. Each thrust caught my breath inside of me. I forced myself to breath deeply, slowly and rhythmically as I could. Soon I was close, I could feel the tight coil within myself. "Faster now, faster, that's it, I'm coming."

I tightened and let myself let go, just as he let go again, filling me with his sticky goo once more. We lay there together; arms wrapped around each other for a while, letting our breathing slow and calm. In moments we were asleep.

The sun came shining through the window bright the next day, waking the two of us up. There we lay, two strangers dirty and entangled from an amazing romp. He turned to me and smiled, I smiled back. When he spoke it was light and friendly, "I'm going to go take a shower, do you want to join me?"

I needed the shower and I didn't want to wait. Plus the idea of seeing him fully naked again by the light of day really appealed to me as well so I said, "Sure," and jumped up out of bed. Amazingly there was no embarrassment on the part of either one of us. Maybe knowing that we would probably never see each other again freed us up.

The warm water washed over us, clearing away the evidence of the previous nights activities. We fooled around in the shower a little, soaping each other's bodies up and getting quite aroused again. "We're going to need a shower from our shower," I joked as he nuzzled my neck.

"Let's just do it in here then," he said encouraging me by bringing his hand down between my thighs.

"Mmm," I moaned happily. How could I argue with that?

We slipped and slid around in the shower for a while trying to figure out what should go where and how. Finally we settled on me facing the wall and him entering me from behind. This way, he was also able to reach around and stimulate my pussy with one hand while cupping a breast with the other and still managing to nuzzle on my neck at the same time. I was in heaven. Amazingly, this sweet carress of lovemaking took very little time and no conversation whatsoever beyond a few sighs and mumbled yeses. Soon we were climaxing together again, and it was all the sweeter for the warm water washing over our bodies as we peaked.

Out of the shower, Jerry asked me if I needed a ride home.

"It's sweet of you to offer, but I think I'll call a cab. A girl's got to keep a bit of mystery."

12