Imperial Prostitute Tenel Ka Ch. 02

Story Info
Moff Fel offers Queen Tenel Ka some BDSM training.
4.1k words
4.74
28.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This story overlaps with the last chapter of Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 ZERO. It should be considered a sequel to that story. Please read and enjoy all of my stories! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute HC-00001

Chapter 2 of 5

The next morning, Tenel Ka wore Dathomiri lizard-hide, along with her boots, durasteel belt, lightsaber, and chrono/comlink. Moff Fel presented each Hapan, even the guards, with a gleaming durasteel wrist chrono and comlink, as well as a pair of spectacles and earpieces. Tenel Ka was surprised to receive a new set of spectacles and earpieces as well.

"I didn't want you to feel left out, Your Majesty," Moff Fel explained when she asked about them. "And they have some new patterns and music installed on them."

"Oh, thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied with a smile.

She had brought her old ones, and was planning on wearing them later. Instead she quickly put the new ones into place. After a few seconds they synced with her comlink, and new transparent patterns appeared on the spectacles. She left the music off though, so she could hear everything going on.

While most of the Hapans liked the Queen's chrono/comlink, they weren't so sure about spectacles and earpieces. A couple of her security officers, including Trista, surreptitiously pulled on scanners and examined the gifts. Moff Fel pretended not to notice as he closed Taryn's chrono and comlink around her wrists. Several other Imperials began explaining the basic functions of the gear to the Hapans.

Finally Trista and the others put their scanners away, apparently satisfied that there weren't bombs or something in them. Several of the Hapan women were already wearing their chronos and comlinks. When they saw their Queen wearing her spectacles and earpieces, all of the Hapans began following suit.

Moff Fel, Jaina and a handful of female Imperials spent the rest of the day escorting the Hapan women on a tour of the capital of the Empire. A couple of dozen stormtroopers surrounded them at a distance. Tenel Ka's guards split their attention between the stormtroopers, everything else, and the patterns on their spectacles. She didn't mind their apparent distraction though, she knew they were still protecting her.

The group had an informal lunch at an outdoor cafe. Tenel Ka felt a little bad for the handful of diners Fel's stormtroopers chased away. She didn't let it bother her much though. Her own guards had had to hustle off a few Hapans every now and then. After lunch, they spent the afternoon seeing some more sights.

Overall, Tenel Ka wasn't terribly impressed. A little over twenty years ago Bastion had been a backwater sector capital, and still had that feeling, in spite of the massive Imperial presence.

Moff Fel was an excellent host, however. Tenel Ka also managed to talk a little about diplomatic relations between their respective governments as well.

That evening Tenel Ka ate dinner privately with Jaina. They were in a private dining room in the Moff's residence, where they were staying. Both wore the same outfits they had worn during the day, dark green Dathomiri lizard-hide for Tenel Ka, and black Imperial dress uniform with towering heels for Jaina.

"So tell me Jaina, why did you decide to join the Empire?" Tenel Ka asked her as they settled down.

"Well, at first I just wanted to get away from everything, Your Majesty. Moff Fel pretty much offered me command of the entire TIE fighter corp, so I came," Jaina said as she took a swallow of the water that she had ordered.

"It's just us, Jaina. You don't have to call me Your Majesty," Tenel Ka said with a smile.

"Okay then," Jaina replied after a moments' consideration.

"So what happened between you and Moff Fel then? I thought you two were together?" Tenel Ka asked as she sipped her wine.

Jaina shrugged her shoulders. "That was a possibility for awhile, but since I'm enlisted now, it's not really appropriate. I'm really too busy for a boyfriend at this point anyway, and Moff Fel is running the Empire. They had to delay my first assignment for your visit."

"And I'm glad they did, too," Tenel Ka answered. "Wait, I thought you said Moff Fel offered you command of the entire TIE Corps? Now you're saying that you're enlisted?" Tenel Ka asked her.

"Yes, I just decided that I'd rather not deal with the responsibility of command. I'm much happier just obeying orders," Jaina replied earnestly.

Tenel Ka considered that a few moments. She certainly meant that last statement at any rate. "Well, okay then," she finally replied. Then she noticed something else about her friend. "Oh, where is your lightsaber?" she asked her.

"Moff Fel is keeping it for me," Jaina replied calmly.

"What?" Tenel Ka asked in surprise. "You gave him your lightsaber?"

"Well, yes. Imperial Privates aren't allowed to have personal weapons," she explained, as though she were saying the sun would rise in the morning.

"But you're a Jedi!" Tenel Ka nearly shouted.

"I'm an Imperial Pro—Trooper," Jaina replied proudly. "The rules and regulations apply to me, too."

Tenel Ka stared at her a few seconds. "Well, as long as you're happy. If you ever want to come to the Hapes Consortium though, I promise I'll let you keep your lightsaber," she told her with a friendly smile.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, but I don't think I'll be leaving the Empire anytime soon," Jaina replied with a contented smile.

"Maybe I'll ask Moff Fel if you could be assigned to the Imperial Embassy on Hapes," Tenel Ka suggested.

"I'd be happy to serve the Empire where ever I'm sent," Jaina replied cheerfully.

Tenel Ka nodded her head politely in reply. Then something else occurred to her. "Oh; how's Tahiri?" she asked. "I was hoping to see her on my visit."

Jaina frowned slightly. "I think she was sent out on her first assignment. She's very happy you've come to visit the Empire, though."

"Oh, okay," Tenel Ka responded. Then she leaned back slightly. "Maybe I'll ask if she can be assigned to the Imperial Embassy on Hapes as well," she mused.

Jaina smiled. "I'm sure Se—she'll be happy to serve the Empire where ever she's sent," she replied.

Tenel Ka grinned back at her. "I wish I had more people with a similar attitude," she commented.

"I guess the Empire just inspires such loyalty," Jaina answered with a smile.

They spent the next couple of hours eating, relaxing, and chatting. Jaina didn't have anything at all bad to say about the Empire. She also didn't seem to want to talk about anything going on in the Galactic Alliance, even her parents or the Jedi Order. After awhile they settled on talking about their chronos, comlinks, spectacles and earpieces, since they both loved theirs so much.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Over the next several days Moff Fel took the Hapans on tours of various parts of Bastion. At the end of the third day he told them that he had some new music and patterns for their spectacles and earpieces. Tenel Ka and the other Hapans thanked him, and eagerly turned their spectacles and earpieces over to the Imperials for a few hours so they could be updated.

There were also a few meetings between Moff Fel, Tenel Ka, and various officials from both sides concerning the state of affairs between their two governments. Between the tours and meetings, Tenel Ka seemed to be near Moff Fel just about all the time.

On the fourth evening, Moff Fel invited the Hapan Queen to a private dinner; just the two of them. Tenel Ka found herself happily accepting the invitation.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tenel Ka had expected a protest from her security guards, but they just nodded their heads and accepted her decision. She had also expected a protest from Taryn and Trista, but they just smiled and told her to have a good time. Just for fun, Tenel Ka decided to wear an outfit that she knew they wouldn't want her to wear outside of her palace, and even then only with extra security.

Years ago, Tenel Ka had gotten Alema Rar and Jaina to wear the same basic outfit, on separate occasions. Tahiri had also worn it, not to mention quite a few others, including Trista and Taryn.

The outfit definitely required help to put on, even for someone with two arms. Tenel Ka summoned both Trista and Taryn, fully expecting them to try to talk her out of it. Instead they eagerly helped her dress. Both of them were also wearing their chronos, comlinks, spectacles and earpieces while they helped her.

First came the black Selab moth fiber g-string panties. Then black moth fiber stay-up stockings. Next Trista helped her into the eighteen-centimeter stiletto heeled sandals. The ankle straps had small maglocks hidden in them, which Taryn made sure were on at full strength. Next came the more, restrictive parts of the outfit.

Tenel Ka raised her arms out to her side while Taryn wrapped a thick black Hapan nerfhide corset around her torso. Then she spent several minutes tightening it, until Tenel Ka could only take short, shallow breaths.

"This will make sure you don't eat too much tonight, Your Majesty," Taryn told her with a smile as she held her knee against her back to pull the straps tighter.

"Thanks. . . I guess," Tenel Ka replied as she got used breathing with the corset on.

The corset had built in bra half-cups at the top. They served to display her breasts more than anything else. The bottom came down to her hips, ensuring that she would keep her back straight all evening long. Unlike the one that Jaina, Tahiri, and Alema Rar had worn, this one wouldn't tighten on its own.

Then Trista came over with a long, thick black Hapan nerfhide skirt. It was very tight from Tenel Ka's hips to her ankles. The top tucked in under the bottom of her corset. The bottom hem was thicker and stronger than the rest of the skirt, consisting of several layers of nerfhide. Tenel Ka knew from experience that she would only be able to take tiny steps of about thirty centimeters or so wearing it.

Next came extremely soft shoulder length Hapan nerfhide gloves. Of course since Tenel Ka's left arm was missing above her elbow, that glove was more of just a covering. Both gloves were held in place by nerfhide straps at the top, which were also tightened and maglocked in place. The right glove also had a locking strap just above her elbow, and around her wrist.

Tenel Ka's eight-centimeter-wide silver durasteel belt went around her waist. Her chrono/comlink was on her right wrist, over her glove. Eight-centimeter-wide durasteel bicep cuffs went around her upper arms. Last of all, she had Trista lock a gleaming eight-centimeter-wide durasteel collar around her neck. The collar, bicep cuffs, belt, and chrono/comlink were all maglocked shut.

After Taryn and Trista spent about fifteen minutes re-touching her hair and make-up, they announced that she was ready.

Tenel Ka still couldn't believe they were letting her go through with this. They were going to leave her practically helpless with the leader of the Empire that had created a bioweapon to kill her. "Thank you girls," she replied sweetly. "Now hand me my lightsaber, please" she instructed them.

Taryn glanced over at Trista, then back at her. "It doesn't really go with your outfit, Your Majesty," she replied.

Trista quickly shook her head as well. "Not at all, Your Majesty. Besides, as the heads of your security detail, we insist on keeping it secure while you're on your date with Moff Fel," she explained.

Taryn nodded her head in agreement. "You'll be fine, Your Majesty, Moff Fel wouldn't never let anything happen to you while you were under his. . . care."

Tenel Ka started to order them to give her her lightsaber, but stopped. For some reason she felt like she'd be okay without it. "Alright then," she replied with a smile. It's not like I could fight in this outfit anyway."

Taryn and Trista both grinned back at her. "That's the spirit, Your Majesty; weak and helpless," Trista said with a smile. "And we'll be holding on to this as well," she added, displaying the remote to her durasteel restraints.

"Unless you want us to give it to Moff Fel and let him decide when and where you undress tonight?" Taryn asked teasingly.

"NO!" Tenel Ka shouted in alarm. She was mostly alarmed because the prospect appealed to her for some reason. "You two are going to get it when I get back," she told them with mock firmness.

Then Taryn's comlink beeped. "Oops, that's Private Solo, to escort you to Moff Fel's dining room," she exclaimed.

When did they start calling her Private Solo, Tenel Ka wondered.

Trista quickly stepped over and opened the door, revealing Imperial Private Jaina Solo. Just like always, she was wearing a crisp Imperial Dress uniform, with towering heels. This time she didn't have her spectacles and earpieces though. She was carrying a bouquet of bright red flowers though.

"Good evening, Your Majesty," she said with a formal bow. "Good evening, Trista, Taryn," she said with a nod to each of them. Then she presented the flowers to Tenel Ka. "From Moff Fel, Your Majesty," she informed her with a smile.

Tenel Ka grinned broadly. "Ah. They're beautiful!" she beamed; blushing. Taryn appeared at her side, and Tenel Ka turned the bouquet over to her.

"She'll take care of them for me while I'm gone," Tenel Ka explained to Jaina.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Jaina agreed with a slight nod. "If you are ready, Your Majesty, His Excellency awaits," she suggested.

"Of course, Private Solo," Tenel Ka replied formally as she stood and began slowly shuffling towards the door. As she did, she reached out with the Force to sense Jaina's reaction at her outfit. She had to recognize it from her visit to Hapes, even if it had been over ten years ago.

"You look fantastic, Your Majesty," Jaina said with a smile. "Moff Fel will love your outfit."

"Thank you, Jaina," Tenel Ka replied with her own smile. "I certainly hope he appreciates it."

"Have fun Your Majesty," Taryn and Trista said as Tenel Ka walked out of the door.

"Your Majesty, I'm going to comm Moff Fel and tell him that we are going to be a few minutes longer than anticipated," Jaina told her after seeing just how slow she was moving.

Tenel Ka blushed with embarrassment. She hadn't actually thought she would be wearing the hobble skirt. She silently nodded her consent.

Jaina keyed her comlink, and quickly informed Moff Fel that they would be delayed a few minutes. Then moved a little closer to Tenel Ka, and gently took her arm. "I remember how hard it is to walk in that skirt," she told her with a smile.

"I thought you would," Tenel Ka replied as she allowed her to help her along.

Nearly ten minutes later, they arrived at Moff Fel's private dining room. "Welcome, Your Majesty," Moff Fel said with a smile as he stood up and walked towards her. "You look beautiful!" he beamed as Jaina passed him Tenel Ka's arm.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied with an embarrassed smile. "And thank you for the flowers," she added.

"Think nothing of it, Your Majesty," he replied with a smile. He escorted Tenel Ka to her seat, and slid it under her for her to sit down. Then, to Tenel Ka's surprise, Jaina slid his chair underneath him as he sat down. Must be taking the military protocol thing really seriously, Tenel Ka thought to herself.

"Thank you Private Solo," he told her with a smile.

"My pleasure, Your Excellency," she replied with her own smile. Then she turned back to Tenel Ka. "Have a pleasant evening, Your Majesty," she said with another bow. Then she calmly walked out.

"That is a very nice collar," Moff Fel commented her as he poured her wine.

"Thank you," Tenel Ka replied, blushing.

"And the rest of your outfit is equally smashing," he added.

"Thank you," Tenel Ka repeated with another blush.

"So, Your Majesty, how have you been enjoying your visit so far?" he asked her as he poured his own wine.

"It's been surprisingly nice," she replied as she picked up her full wine glass. "Very relaxing."

"I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I sincerely hate the fact that you're so upset with the Empire, as understandable as it may be," Moff Fel told her.

Tenel Ka considered that a moment. She had really warmed to the Empire, especially Moff Fel since she had arrived. "Well, it was war," she replied, with a wave of her hand. "We don't have to talk about that."

"Alright, we won't," he responded with a smile.

The two spent the next few hours eating, and chatting delightfully over their meal. Tenel Ka found herself really getting to like him. She wouldn't take it any further though, partially because he was the head of the Empire, but mostly because of Jaina.

After they finished their leisurely desert, Moff Fel asked her if she wanted him to escort her to her room. After a few moments consideration, she politely declined. He seemed a little disappointed, but summoned Jaina, who appeared almost instantly.

"Yes Your Excellency," she replied as she approached the table.

"Private Solo, I want you to escort Her Majesty back to her room for me, or wherever she wants to go," he instructed her.

"Of course, Your Excellency," she replied respectfully. Then she turned to Tenel Ka, and bowed. "Your Majesty," she said, just as respectfully.

As Jaina leaned forward, Tenel Ka saw the edge of gray durasteel peeking out from under the collar of her uniform. She had noticed it a few times during her HoloNet calls, but had forgotten about it. "Is that a collar, Jaina?" she asked. Then she realized that she was wearing one herself, and raised her hand to it self-consciously.

Jaina glanced at Moff Fel, who gave her a barely perceptible nod. "Yes it is, Your Majesty," she replied. "It's part of my uniform."

"Can I have a better look? I've been wondering about it for awhile now," she asked her.

Jaina glanced at Moff Fel for permission again, then reached up and pulled down the collar of her uniform, revealing a dull gray durasteel collar encircling her neck.

"Then why aren't the other Imperials wearing one?" Tenel Ka asked as she inspected it.

"Because only certain, specially trained troopers earn the right to wear it, Your Majesty," Moff Fel interjected.

Tenel Ka nodded her head thoughtfully as Jaina continued to display her collar. "And just what sort of training did you go through to earn that?" she asked her.

"She went through training to serve Imperial Officers sexually," Moff Fel replied calmly.

Tenel Ka gasped in shock. "What?" she asked in astonishment. She didn't sense the slightest bit of embarrassment from Jaina at the announcement.

"Private Solo has been trained for sex," Moff Fel replied calmly as he took another sip of his wine. "After a few weeks of basic training, we offered her the opportunity, and she accepted. Tahiri has been as well," he added nonchalantly.

Jaina was still standing there holding her uniform collar down, displaying her durasteel collar underneath.

"You did!?" Tenel Ka asked her. Her mind couldn't even catch up enough to ask about Tahiri at the moment.

"Yes Your Majesty," she replied proudly, still displaying her collar.

Tenel Ka sensed nothing but pride from her, and a desire to please Moff Fel. "You can put your uniform back up," she said, still processing the information. "Do your parents know?"

"No, Your Majesty," Jaina replied as she straightened her uniform tunic. "And please don't tell them. They wouldn't understand," she said earnestly.

"Okay," Tenel Ka answered automatically. Jaina was a friend, so of course she would keep her secret. She would have preferred that Jaina sit down so they could talk more, but there were only two chairs. "So you went through some sort of sex training?" she asked her.

12