Imperius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damoiselle
Damoiselle
740 Followers

Lilah felt herself tighten around him, and she was filled. There was a decisiveness, a deliberateness to his movement. He did not ease in gently, nor did he impale her with violent speed. She was simply suddenly filled, and she saw him watching her with those steely, calculating eyes. Oh, how she hated his calm, his appearance of predatory aloofness. Whenever that veil lowered, and she saw a flicker of feeling in him, it would simply reappear an instant later as though he had been merely toying with her.

But this feeling—oh, this feeling. Her head fell back and she gasped under the onslaught of delirious pleasure. He responded by burying his hand in her hair and bringing her back to him, kissing her as he began to thrust. He inhaled at each gasp she made, as though he might inhale her. She felt as though he was inhaling her, drawing her into himself, making her uncertain where he ended and she began.

His hand found her throat, holding her in place against the wall as his thrusting grew in speed. She felt like a pinned butterfly there, immobile, as he entered her again and again until he was growling and his pace made her dizzy. She felt something building within her, a new feeling growing and stretching throughout her every muscle and synapse.

And then she wasn't just gasping, but crying out, nearly screaming. Her toes curled and her thoughts melted into an electric haze of sensation. In that exact instant she heard his growl turn utterly bestial, and felt him burst inside of her as his fingers dug into the flesh of her thigh.

She went limp, her muscles like warm liquid. But she was kept from falling to the floor, and lifted into his arms. She murmured at him incoherently, not even knowing what she meant to say. He chuckled warmly in response, his face inches from hers.

"My sweet little dove," he murmured, his voice teasingly indulgent. As he placed her on a soft bed and lowered over her, his self satisfaction radiated from him, to her resentment.

"Not yours," she managed, sulkily. Her eyelids were heavy. She heard him chuckle again as though from a distance.

"How wrong you are, little one," he replied. He buried his hand in her golden curls, pulling and drawing her mouth to his. With his other arm he reached around her waist and pressed her close.

He kissed her, her cheek, her lips, her temple. The eyes that looked down at her with were as warm as molten steel. "You are quite irrevocably mine."

Damoiselle
Damoiselle
740 Followers
12