Important Business Comes Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the desk stood an elegant woman of about my age. She too was wearing the uniform dress and smile that I had seen on the valet attendant. As I approached she spoke and moved around the desk to meet me, "Hello Jason. I am Laura and I will conduct you through your visit with us this afternoon. Would you care for a drink ... some wine perhaps?"

I nodded and replied, "Champagne would be lovely please."

A few seconds later, as if from nowhere, another young girl arrived with a tray carrying a champagne flute filled with crispy cold bubbly. Again the uniform, legs and heels; Jacqui obviously didn't employ unattractive staff! I took the glass and thanked her and then Laura said, "Please come this way and we will get you started on your visit." As we walked down the foyer to a hallway she continued, "We have a full range of facilities here and all are at your disposal. There is a steam room and sauna, a masseuse, a manicurist/pedicurist, facial and skin therapist. We recommend that you start with a relaxing hot tub bath first. Does that sound okay?" The last was offered with a slight tilt of the head and a smile that certainly encouraged a positive response and so, naturally I agreed.

I continued sipping my champers as we arrived at a door about half way down the hall. Laura opened the door and ushered me in. Inside was basically a huge bathroom and the centrepiece was a semi-sunken hot tub of about ten feet diameter, a gentle layer of steam swirling across the surface. The sun spread a warm glow through the diffused glass of the window and the sparse furnishings whispered luxury to me. Laura turned to me and said, "Please allow me to help you with your bath," and she reached out to take my half empty glass and placed it beside the lightly steaming tub. She immediately returned and commenced taking off my jacket, which she placed on a hanger and turned to put it in a closet to one side. This beautiful lady was undressing me and I was going to be given a bath. The thought was most appealing and the wine was already making the lightness of the atmosphere very relaxing.

Laura's slim and dextrous fingers coated in red nail polish, a match for her lipstick, efficiently plucked at buttons and zips. Again, strangely, there seemed to be little that was overtly sexual about this lovely lady or what she was doing in eventually making me naked and showing me to the bath steps. She didn't seem to even raise an eyebrow as she removed my French knickers and I wondered how much Jacqui had told her staff.

Once I was in the water and sipping the last of my wine, I was able to watch as she slipped her dress off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor with her heels. She was naked and as she walked to the bath I could see the firm but gentle bounce of her full breasts and the ripple of trim stomach muscles as she moved. Her hips swayed gently and her thighs met at a tiny neat triangle of fluffy hair that rose above her vagina. She stepped down into the water and a quick glimpse of her pink puffy pussy lips was all I could see before they disappeared into the water that I was sitting in. She moved across the bath to join me and without a word commenced to bathe me with a soft cloth she retrieved from the bath edge.

The long sensuous strokes over my neck and shoulders gradually moved lower to my chest where she took her time and then she shifted to sit beside me so that she could wash my back. There was not a word exchanged, just the gentle push or pull of my body to allow her access to the next area she was to wash. Eventually she asked me to stand in the water as she reached my lower torso and the cloth drifted to my crotch and up my thighs. My semi-erect penis twitched lightly as she brushed the cloth along my legs, the back of her hand brushing lightly against my shaft and balls but this was not a sexual activity despite my desire for her beautiful nakedness, her breasts seemingly floating as she knelt, her nipples standing firm. It seemed like something from a Japanese geisha story. She was simply taking care of my needs and naked was the convenient way to do this.

Once she had washed me all over she dropped the cloth onto the side of the bath and gently reached across me and took my hand. Standing with me in the bath she led me to the steps and I climbed out and stood on the mat while she ever so gently dried me with a soft towel. Her movements were the picture of elegance and her breasts swayed with her, and her nipples stood proudly in the cooler air of the room showing her arousal despite her silence. At last she spoke as she was drying my lower half and gently draping the towel across my groin to caress and stroke my swelling manhood. "Jacqui is quite insistent that we give every service available to the guests who receive her special offers." Her hand continued to stroke my now rapidly swelling cock. "Is there anything I can do for you before you continue with your visit?" And as she said it her hand grasped me through the towel.

My facial expression was enough of an answer and Laura obviously had a preference anyway as she dropped the towel and continued to stroke me long and slowly. Her other hand drifted to my balls where they received a firm squeeze as she slowly sank to her knees on the mat in the humid atmosphere of the hot tub room. Nothing in the room was as hot as the mouth that engulfed the head of my penis and sank down the shaft to push back the foreskin. The fondling of my balls became more intense and three things became obvious to me: Laura really loved her work; she was extremely good at her job and I was going to last about ten seconds of this.

It was perhaps a little more but, as my seed rocketed from my now firmly crushed balls and into her bobbing mouth, my knees went weak from the experience. Gradually the pressure on my balls eased and the rhythm of her mouth moving up and down my shaft slowed to a crawl. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled up at me and licked the last drops from the head of my now wilting cock, gave him a little nibble on the exposed pink tip and then licked her lips as she stood up. She brought the wet cloth and towel up with her and gave 'him' a gentle wash and dry before ushering me to the closet where she found a long white dressing gown for me to wear. "What would you care for next Jason? How about the manicure and pedicure, followed by a massage, so that you can lie back and relax for a while?"

This seemed a great idea as my wobbly knees were still struggling to cope with me standing up. She slipped back into her dress and then linked arms with me and led me to the door. Back in the cool air of the corridor, the sudden change of temperature made me feel quite light headed. We strolled along for a few doors and then came to a room. Laura pushed open the door and we entered. It was similarly styled to the bathroom but wood panelled and softly lit and in the centre was a very comfy looking chair, a bit like a dentist's chair but without the scary overtones of pain. To one side there was a desk and behind it sat two young women -- twins. Not too surprisingly they were gorgeous with flaming red hair and what seemed to be magnificent figures. This was proven as they stood and came to where we were standing. Laura introduced me to Tiffany and Emma. They both smiled and took me from Laura who, after finding me another glass of champagne, left us without a word. A few sips was all I could take before these lovely ladies guided me to the chair and then one of them, Tiffany or Emma -- I'm not sure which, asked me to take a seat and make myself comfortable. I reclined in the chair and in a matter of moments the girls had wheeled over a small table each and seated themselves on stools, one at my hip and the other at my feet. The chair was then adjusted under me so that I was lying almost flat, my head slightly raised on the headrest, and at about knee height that seemed to be convenient for their work.

The gentle caresses then started. Simultaneously one hand and the opposite foot were gently massaged and examined, while soothing lotion was rubbed in. Each finger and toe gently pushed, pulled and stroked. I had never had an experience quite like it. It was incredibly relaxing and yet stimulating at the same time. As I watched through half-closed eyes the two girls worked intently at their tasks on opposite sides of my body. My right hand was then gently laid in the lap of the lovely Tiffany on my right while my left foot was lightly dragged off the edge of the chair and onto the knee of her twin, Emma. At last I had noticed the monogrammed initial on each of their dresses, high above their firm breasts. Steadily they worked away caressing and massaging some type of cream into my skin and attending to my nails. It took me some while to realise that, lying as I was, my crotch was quite exposed to the view Emma had from my feet. I became both aroused and a little embarrassed at the thought and so I started to reach with my free hand to cover myself with the dressing gown I was wearing.

As I moved Emma noticed and leaned forward a little, brushing the ball of my foot against her breasts and at the same time asked, "Are you a little warm in that gown? We do want you to relax. Would you be more comfortable without it?"

Before I could respond either way Tiffany reached across and untied the towelling belt that held it together across my abdomen and gently pulled the gown apart to expose my naked body to these two flaming redheads, though the flame was in their eyes now as well. The gentle caress of my foot on Emma's breasts hadn't stopped and the slowly growing erection in my lap was the result. Having just recently enjoyed Laura's attention, I doubted anything could possibly come of this despite how wonderful the sensations were. As Tiffany went back to work on my hand she dragged it closer to her crotch and seemed to lean back in such a way that I could feel the heat of her body. I was enjoying the attention but that is where it seemed to stop. They both continued their work as if nothing had changed and I think that was the most titillating aspect of the whole scenario.

After some while they both seemed to finish the job and moved in synchronous to the other side. The occasional glances at my semi-erect cock were enough to keep it there but now things did change a little. As Emma rolled her chair across to my right side I was treated to the view of her. She straddled her stool in a way that managed to seem elegant yet exposed her glorious red thatch of pussy hair to my open gaze. Her dress had gathered much higher on her thigh to provide this view and there was no attempt to change the situation. She gently guided my other foot to her breasts and rested it there as she started work. Tiffany rolled around the chair to my left and took my hand and placed it on her thigh.

This time, however, I felt no material between my skin and hers and, tearing my eyes from the glorious pussy of Emma, I looked straight into the pussy lips of Tiffany's shaven crotch. My erection grew significantly in a split second, flexing with the coursing blood but still not hard. They continued to practically ignore it except for occasional glances but the movement of their bodies against mine became subtly increased. My thumb was being attended to but my other fingers were resting against very hot flesh. My foot was being worked on while the hard nipple was rubbing its sole.

I don't believe quite the same amount of time was spent on this part of the treatment but perhaps that was just how time passes when you're having fun. Again, with amazing timing, the two girls stopped the massaging and trimming of my nails and commenced to apply a clear nail varnish to my hand and toe nails. This was remarkably quick and quite a distraction after the caressing and fondling I had been receiving. Once all ten of each set of digits had been coated Tiffany explained, "You will have to remain very still for about ten minutes to allow the hardener to dry properly. Is there anything that you would like while you are waiting?"

My cock was still gently waving in the breeze and her tone made little attempt to suggest that anything else was worth asking for. The two girls stood up and allowed their dresses to fall to the floor. They stood there for a few seconds to allow me to fully appreciate the beauty of their bodies and then they approached, caressing my body gently. Emma reminded me, "Don't move. You don't want to spoil the nail polish. We will see what we can do for you. Jacqui does have a rule about us getting intimate with her special clients."

Tiffany climbed onto the chair and straddled my stomach and I could see the wetness of her pussy. She rubbed herself against my stomach and eased back a little to allow my cock to brush her backside. She brushed her hands over my nipples and immediately they were hard. Emma was caressing my legs and getting ever closer to my balls that were tightening in anticipation. Tiffany gradually crept forward until she was across my chest and she was rubbing my nipple into her pussy.

"You have lovely boobies," she murmured down at me. "Is that what Jacqui liked about you?" The surprise was in my eyes at the mention of Jacqui who it seemed had not told them all everything about me. "Yes, we do know about her little adventures and so we tend to enjoy the 'Specials' she gives out. We aren't really meant to know but so far no one has complained."

While washing my upper body with her juices, it was Tiffany who asked, "So what was it that you did for Jacqui?"

I could tell that they were both intrigued and so I decided to share the story of our evening. I explained how Jacqui 'asked' me to find her lost earring and what had ensued. Emma was quick to comment, "So you were there as the maid to serve these women? I guess you must have had to dress for the part!"

Tiffany was again paying a lot of attention to my nipples and it was then that I confessed, "Well as a matter of fact, yes I was. I have enjoyed the luxury of fine clothes and underwear for many years. It was the reason I was invited by the hostess who supplied my outfit."

A rather dreamy look came over their faces and Emma murmured, "We'd love to see that some time but outside contacts with customers are forbidden by Jacqui."

It was with that comment that I could see why. She stood up on the reclined seat, her feet either side of my chest, and then she casually stepped down off the seat, stepping over my arms and down either side of my head. She was straddling my chest and neck and I was now peering into the eye of her pussy lips only inches from my face. She shuffled forward and planted the puffy and juicy cunt lips I'd had oozing on my nipple right over my mouth.

As this happened an incredibly hot wetness oozed across my sole as my foot was grasped by Emma and pressed into her pussy. The two girls then went into a rhythmic rocking that allowed them to time their gyrations so that Emma, holding my ankle firmly, plunged her crotch up and down against my foot while Tiffany's clit slipped in and out of my mouth and grazed against my nose. Tiffany's juice soaked cunt was grinding itself further onto my tongue. Not surprisingly I was fully aroused and my cock begged for attention. As Emma came against my foot, Tiffany lifted up from my mouth and squirted her simultaneous orgasm over my face. These twins were truly in synch! As they subsided, they both stood up and moved to my side. I had the glorious view of Emma and Tiffany red-faced from their exertion.

Apologetically they looked from my face to my now rampant cock before Emma said, "We are sorry to not be able to help you with that but it is Jacqui's rule."

Quickly they gathered a couple of cloths to clean up their juices from my face and foot before slipping on their dresses and covering my manhood with my gown. This lasted a couple of minutes by which time I had wilted a little. Tiffany took some delight in licking her lips while watching the tent my cock made as I stood up; it flexed briefly before settling down again. "Thank you for letting us be of service. We'd love to do this again for you sometime."

"Well perhaps we can arrange for you to do some freelance manicure work for a friend of mine?"

I hoped my tone indicated that I would be booking their time under a female name -- I was sure that my alter-ego Jessie would make the booking for me. I was curious to wonder if their female customers were as well treated by Tiffany and Emma as I had been. They got the hint and as they finished drying me off Emma said, "We look forward to meeting your friend!"

As we got to the door to leave they both pecked me on the cheek. "Where to next? A sauna perhaps?" Tiffany queried.

It seemed a good idea and so I nodded and she looped her arm into mine and escorted me to the door. Emma smiled and said, "See you later we hope." There was almost a challenge in her voice but it was certainly a friendly challenge. Tiffany took me into the hall and we walked a couple of doors down until we reached a sign stating 'Steam Room and Sauna'. Here she left me saying she was sure I'd be fine to spend some time in here and that the masseuse was just next-door. She gave a last dazzling smile and turned and left me.

I entered the room and it was as luxurious as everything else had been so far. The room was huge with several cubicle style rooms inside. There was soft music playing from some hidden speakers and the aroma of flowers softened the feel of the room. The steam room and sauna had doors leading into each. They were both about the same size; a few yards square and there was an en suite in another corner. I sipped my wine and then went to the bench near the door to put it down and leave my gown on the hook. I grabbed a towel from the pile on the end of the bench and wandered into the sauna.

I sat and tried to acclimatise to the stifling dry heat and soon I was comfortably relaxed on the bench. The heat eased its way into my body and I could almost feel my pores opening to allow the sweat to drip from me. The heat delved into my muscles and I could feel them releasing their tension and the relaxation was a delight. My reverie was broken as I heard the door to the main room close and a voice call, "Jason, where are you?"

I hadn't heard the voice in a long while but I recognised Jacqui's tone immediately. I got up and wrapped the towel around my waist and went out into the main room. "Hi Jacqui, I'm here."

"Well hello! How have you been enjoying our hospitality? I hope the girls have all looked after you well."

"Absolutely; it has been wonderful and they have all been so friendly, thank you."

She sauntered across to where I was standing, carrying my drink. "Here," she offered, and as I took the drink she added, "I thought I'd join you for a steam bath. Do you mind?"

I was not sure that my objection would have made much difference as she was already heading toward the steam room door and her dress was slipping from her shoulders. She stopped at the door and turned, naked, toward me and said, "Well are you coming?" The double entendre was clearly emphasized and I walked across to join her. She took my glass and sipped the last drop of wine and said, "You won't need anything else to drink, or this." And she tugged at the edge of my towel and it spilled to the floor.

We went into the steam room and the cloud of steam masked my vision momentarily, then I could see she had sat herself in the middle of the wooden slatted bench and beckoned me nearer. I stopped in front of her and she said, "I think we should pick up where we left off," and then she splayed her legs to reveal the delightful view of her earring pierced cunt lips.

I was an automaton as I went down on bended knees to suckle and play with her jewellery. She sighed and then pushed me back slightly so that she could grasp the rings in either hand and pull her distended labia apart to allow me further access. "Drill me with your tongue and, if it is good enough, there will be a rather special treat for you. My girls know I have a 'hands off' policy with the customers but I also know they have trouble following that rule. I am forgiving as long as you can still come when you get to me. My masseuse does not have the same restriction and she will offer you some rather unusual pleasure."