Important Client

Story Info
Friend tells client about my fetishes before we go out.
3.9k words
4.47
44.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carolb127
Carolb127
129 Followers

Most of the guys in my office are really flirty with me. I really like the attention I get so I'm usually pretty flirty back. It got to the point where a couple of the guys started asking me out even when they knew I had a boyfriend.

My boyfriend and I have always had an open relationship and he has always told me how much it turned him on to hear about my exploits and encounters with other men and women. He told me that I should go out with the ones I liked and see what happened.

I went out with 7 of them over a few months time and wound up having sex with 4 of them and giving the other 3 head. They pretty much all interpreted the sex as an open invitation for more but I didn't want to become a total slut in the office. My one good friend in the office, Eric, was actually the best in bed and we also got along great.

I would often tease him by spreading my legs when he looked at me, flashing him my panties up my dress or bend over in front of him, showing him my ass. Or I would wear a low cut top and bend over so he could see my tits. One time, I apparently went too far in my teasing and he dragged me into the bathroom during a break. He told me that since I caused him to have the hard on that he had, it was my job to do something about it. We didn't have time for sex so I sat down on the toilet and started stroking his cock while leaning in and kissed the tip. His dick was just over 7 inches long and after a few seconds of stroking him, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed until he was all the way down my throat. He then slowly pumped in and out. It only took a few minutes before he was cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked up at him with a smile on my face. We went back to work as if nothing had happened but I would always tease him to see how far I could go.

The more we talked, hung out, and teased each other the more I would tell him about all the fantasies and different fetishes I had. Being in public, humiliated, and groped by strangers, or just treated like a piece of ass. He also figured out pretty quick that I was very submissive and almost never said no or pushed him away. I like to be controlled and told what to do.

I have worked in the same office for just under a year now. My boss called me into his office one day and told me that we had a very important client coming to town. He said that Sean was Eric's client last year but he had an overlapping schedule so Eric had suggested me. He would be flying in on Thursday. It was only Monday so I would have a few days to prepare. He said that last year Eric took him out to a classy restaurant and then to a new, up and coming bar to show him a good time and that maybe I could plan something similar.

Eric is my closest friend at work. We have slept together more than a handful of times. He knows about my boyfriend and our open relationship and has even met him. They got along great. Eric knows about most of my fantasies about showing off and being humiliated. After all, when I get horny at work, it's him who I flash and tease.

Well, Eric thought it would be a good idea to tell Sean that I have a fetish for being exposed and humiliated but didn't tell me that he told him. When I asked for some pointers about what to do, he just told me to dress sexy and act flirty with him since all men love to flirt with a beautiful woman.

Sean got into town Thursday and my boss called me into his office. There I saw a quite handsome man in his mid thirties standing with his hands holding the back of a chair talking to my boss. He was about 6 feet tall with short brown hair and appeared to be in good shape. He was wearing black slacks with stripes with a royal blue button down long sleeve shirt and tie.

I leaned in and knocked on the door and they both looked over at me. My boss introduced us and left so we could get better acquainted and talk about our plans. After our work chat was done, I told him about a great upscale restaurant that I had chosen to take him to. I didn't mention a club or bar for afterwards because I didn't want to come off as a party girl, even though I am. Plus, I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. Its one thing when two guys go out to a club but a little different when a man and a woman go together.

We had planned to meet at his hotel and take a cab to the restaurant. I showed up wearing a dark blue silk dress that stopped just above my knees. It was very simple with thin shoulder straps with a V neck and showed off an ample amount of cleavage but not too much to be hanging out. Underneath it, I wore a black G-string with no bra and black 3 inch heels. It was still a little chilly out so my nipples were poking threw the thin material but I thought it just added a little sex appeal.

He was standing at the front counter waiting for me as I came in. He was wearing the same thing as earlier but with the matching blazer. I have to admit that I'm pretty sure everyone stopped what they were doing when they saw me. He told me that I looked amazing as he gave me a hug. I wasn't really expecting it so I felt a little awkward but I accepted openly. Then we went out to the cab and headed to the restaurant.

He pulled out the chair for me as I sat down and then took his seat. We ordered our food and then he asked me a question that threw me completely off guard. He asked if I really enjoyed being humiliated in public. He saw my look of shock and told me that Eric had told him all about it and that it was intriguing to him. I bashfully nodded my head yes and a big smile came across his face. Then he said that we were going to have some fun and that I was going to enjoy the night.

He surprised me again by telling me to go to the bathroom, take off my panties, come back and give them to him. I was hesitant but I got up and reached for my purse. He stopped me and said that I wouldn't need that. He said that I was to walk back with my panties in my hand and hand them to him when I got back. Otherwise it wouldn't be very humiliating. It made me a little wet just hearing that, and he was right. I couldn't believe what I was doing as I walked from the bathroom to the table holding my slightly damp thong balled up in my hand. It felt like everyone was staring at me but I knew that most people probably wouldn't notice. I got back to the table and sat down bashfully.

He said to show them to him before I handed them over. I opened my hand in front of him showing him the balled up panties. He told me that's not what he meant. Then he told me to hold them up with both hands. I was trying to be nonchalant about it but he obviously wanted to humiliate me as much as he could. I lifted the thong by the waist band and held it up with both hands. Once again I felt like everyone was watching as I displayed my thong over the table. He smiled and said good girl, then reached his hand out for me to put them in. He accepted them and put them into his pants pocket and asked if I enjoyed that. I admitted that I did and the smile on his face grew.

We talked about work the entire dinner as if nothing had happened which kind of surprised me as he had made it sound like he had more ways of embarrassing me planned. I paid for dinner with the company card and we got up to leave.

While we were walking, he put his arm around me with his hand on my right shoulder. Then he slid the strap of my dress off until it caught on my elbow. I looked down to see most of my right breast and the top of my nipple being exposed. I reached my left hand up to fix it but he grabbed my hand telling me to continue walking as if nothing is wrong. I did as he said with the exception of having a red face. We got in the elevator and he told me that I would have at least one, if not both straps off my shoulders for the rest of the night unless someone asked me to fix it. Then he touched me intimately for the first time by sliding his right hand off my shoulder and down my chest cupping my exposed breast. I let out a tiny moan as he pinched my nipple. He moved his hand back to my shoulder and when I looked down this time, my entire breast was showing. I looked up at him and he noticed my concern so he pulled it back up to where it was barely showing my nipple again.

We got into the cab and he sat with his arm around me and pushed the strap off my left shoulder. With both straps at my elbows, the top of my dress clung on by just my nipples, which were rock hard from being so turned on. I told Sean that I had originally planned us to go to a club but with the change in my wardrobe, his hotel bar might be a little better. While heading back to his hotel, he slid his hand under the top of my dress causing it to expose both breasts while he massaged my left breast, leaving my right breast out in the open. The cab driver watched in the rear view mirror which made me blush. Then he put his other hand on my leg and slowly stroked up and down my thigh. I was starting to breathe harder as his hand got closer to my pussy. Just when he was about to touch it, the cab pulled into the hotel entrance. I cursed under my breath as I was anticipating Sean's touch. I paid and we got out. I pulled up one of my shoulder straps and reached for the other but Sean stopped me. My whole tit was still hanging out so I pulled my dress up to cover up but it just slid back down to the point that it caught on my nipple leaving the top part of my areola showing like before.

We went through the restaurant and sat at the bar where there were 2 men in their 40's drinking. There were also people at 2 of the tables drinking and talking, and a small dance floor next to them. One table had 3 men and one woman and the other had 4 men.

Sean had me sit next to the men at the bar so that my more exposed breast was closest to them and then sat on the other side of me. He ordered our drinks and engaged in some conversation with the men next to me while resting his hand on my thigh. We learned that they were there for a conference and that they were pretty high up management for a retail distributor.

After about 20 minutes and one and a half vodka cranberries, a slow jazz song came on and Sean stood up taking my hand and said "let's dance." I stood up and walked with him to the dance floor where he pulled me in close and rest his hands on my lower back. I raise my arms around his neck and let him lead as we gently rocked back and forth. We were slowly spinning and while my back was to the wall I felt his hands slide down to my ass, give a squeeze, and then slide back up. The only difference was that I could now feel my dress bunched up by his hands which meant that my ass would probably be on show when I spun my back to the rest of the room.

While my back was facing the bar, I felt Sean shake his head up and down slightly and a few seconds later his fingers extended and then bunched up, again pulling my dress higher. We danced the rest of the song like that and then went back to the bar.

On our way back I told Sean that if he was going to do that again, then I would need another drink. We sat down and I took a large gulp of my drink. Sean started talking to the men again saying how great of a dancer I was and put his hand on my shoulder next to him. Then he suggested that one of them should dance with me as he pulled my shoulder strap down once again causing my dress to catch onto my hard nipples and leaving the tops of both my areolas exposed.

I asked if I could finish my drink first and they approved. I was feeling a little tipsier when I stood up to dance. The man held me close just as Sean had. He was a little shorter than Sean and I could actually feel his erection through his pants leaning against my stomach. After about 20 seconds of the song, he slid his hands down onto my ass and left them there until the song ended giving the occasional squeeze.

We went back to the table and I had another half of my drink before going to dance with the second man. By now I was getting really horny and past being tipsy. As I stood up out of my stool, Sean held onto the back of my dress causing my dress to slide over my nipples and expose both of my breasts to the 2 men. I quickly pulled both straps back onto my shoulders but Sean once again wouldn't have me covered up like that. He pulled both of the straps off my shoulders and said loud enough for both men to hear that I had agreed not fix my straps. Just for doing that he said that the next time my dress does that, I was to leave it until someone tells me to cover up.

I agreed and went out to the dance floor with the second man. After only a few seconds, I felt his head nod like Sean's had during our dance and the man apologized for what he was about to do. Before I could think of what he was going to do, I felt him grip my dress tightly on my back and pull down. Out came my tits again. I instinctively took my hands away from his neck but he grabbed one hand and put it back around him and grabbed and held my other hand with his, causing us to dance further apart and making it easier for others to see. I looked around the room in a panic and both tables of people were all staring at me with lust in their eyes. We danced to almost the entire song like that until it ended.

Afterwards, we went back to the bar where Sean had a huge smile on his face and stood up before I could sit down. He handed me my drink and asked the men how good of a dancer I was. They were both very kind with their words and giving me complements. The second man was standing behind me and Sean said that we were going to leave but that he wanted to give the men a special present. With that, he told them both that they could get a good long feel of my breasts before I was to put them away. The man behind me didn't waste any time and reached around me and grabbed both of my tits while I was mid-sip. He stepped in closer and dug his erection into my ass while he massaged my tits and toyed with my nipples. My drink was halfway gone when Sean said that the next guy could go until I was finished with my drink. I went back to sipping it, only taking a few bigger gulps, hoping to end this a little sooner. As I put it down the man let go of my breasts but Sean cut in once again saying that I had cut his time a little short. They he said that since I did so, he was to get a feel wherever he wanted including under my dress for the length of the song that was playing.

I looked at him in a sad but horny face as the man slid his hand under my dress and instantly started to finger me. Then his other hand went back to my breast. The man was doing a great job and with my state of arousal, I was getting close to having an orgasm. I'm not sure if it was good or bad but the song ended when I was getting really close. It was good because I was standing in a bar with people around but I also really needed to cum.

Sean told me to pull a strap up and we said goodbye to the men. Both of them gave me a hug and grabbed my ass one last time. Sean shook their hands and we left to go back to his room. While we were in the elevator, I told him that I was so close to orgasm that if he doesn't fuck me right away, I was going to finger myself and go to bed. He simply smiled and as soon as we were inside his room I stripped my dress off and lay out on his bed. I was a combination of drunk and out my mind horny after being teased all night and I just wanted to get off.

Sean slowly stripped his suit off taking care to hang it up. He was only wearing boxer briefs when he climbed onto the bed where I was still rubbing my clit from watching him undress. He climbed between my legs and started kissing around the inside of my legs and licking my clit. I finally wrapped my legs tight around his head and moaned for him to make me cum as my body was writhing in pleasure. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled my legs away from him and stopped licking me. I looked at his glistening face in a desperate plea for why he had stopped as he got off the bed and pulled down his briefs.

Out sprung his fully hard cock that was probably 7 and a half inches. He climbed back between my legs and gave me a passionate kiss for the first time and then sunk his cock all the way into me as deep as he could. I could taste my own juices as I screamed into his mouth in pleasure and then he broke our kiss. He tilted me to the side while holding one leg up to his chest in his arms and started driving into me as hard and fast as he could. I finally got my orgasm and it lasted for a good minute if not more. My whole body was in spasm while Sean kept pounding in and out of me like a piston. He would stop to catch his breath and then pick back up again lasting for over 20 minutes and causing me to have 2 more orgasms.

Then he slid out of my pussy and looked at my face as he pushed the tip of his dick against my anus. I nodding in approval and he slowly slid into my ass. After a few slow strokes he picked up the speed to the point he was at before. I had never had me ass fucked that hard and fast before and before I knew it, I was having another orgasm. He continued fucking my ass for a little while and then went back to my pussy. He made me cum another 3 times and then asked if he could cum inside of me. I told him yes, as I was on the pill and he went back to fucking me hard again until I felt his cum shooting inside of me.

He stayed inside of me until he was soft and slid out but when the cum started to ooze out he put his hand down there and scooped some up and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth but instead of easing his fingers into my mouth, he smeared them across my lips and cheeks. Then he scooped some more up and did the same thing until my pussy was clean and all of his cum was on my face. I was totally satisfied yet I was getting turned on again from what he had just done. Then he took out his phone and took a picture of me. After a few seconds he put the phone back on the nightstand and told me he sent the picture to Eric so he knew how things went. I just smiled and rolled over onto my side. Sean cuddled up with me and we fell asleep. Me with his cum smeared on my face.

We woke up to the sun coming in through the window and I felt his hard cock resting between my ass cheeks. He humped me a few times and then said that Eric had mentioned how great of blowjobs I give but that we never got to find out last night. I knew what he was saying and smiled as I turned toward him and slid down his body.

I stopped with his dick between my breasts and rubbed them up and down on him and then took the head into my mouth. I then gave him the best blowjob that I could have as I wanted to not only prove that I was as good as Eric had said, but also as a thank you for having such a good time last night. I took him down my throat and held it there for a few seconds and came back up. Whenever I felt him getting close I would back off as not to let him cum. Then I lay on my back with my head off the end of the bed and told him to fuck my mouth. He stood up and did so fucking my throat until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and rolled back over smiling and asked if I lived up to my reputation. He said that I far surpassed his expectations and that he would stay with my company as long as I was there.

Carolb127
Carolb127
129 Followers