Impregnated by My Uncle

Story Info
Uncle Joe helps her conceive.
1k words
4.3
231.8k
169
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to Barry for two years now. From the first days of our marriage we talked about having children. All this time and nothing had happened. We went to see a doctor and found out that Barry was shooting blanks. The doctor said it was possible to increase my husband's sperm count. I was tired of waiting.

Barry knew I was pissed. When we got home I hopped in my car and drove over to see my Uncle Joe. My parents weren't nearby and my uncle was always there for me. When I got there I rang the bell and Uncle Joe answered.

"Lisa, what you doing here?"

I barged inside. Uncle Joe could see I was upset.

"I need to discuss something personal."

My uncle said I could tell him anything in confidence.

"I can't have children by Barry."

I knew my uncle didn't think much of my husband. I was sure he thought that Barry was a lightweight. He was probably right.

Uncle Joe sat me down on the couch next to him. I always thought my uncle was a handsome man. He had a muscular body. I always wondered why he never remarried after his divorce.

"I don't know what to do," I told him.

Uncle Joe put his hand on my back and started to rub me. I hate to admit it but I started to get excited. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs.

"I'm sure you will figure something out Lisa," he said to me.

I'm not sure what came over me. I threw my arms around my uncle's neck and I pressed my body into his. I think it took my uncle by surprise. I know my tits were pushing against his chest. I pulled my face back. I then leaned in and kissed my uncle flush on the mouth.

Uncle Joe didn't pull away. We ended up having a passionate kiss. Our tongue met as things spiraled out of control. My uncle brought a hand up to my chest. He cupped one of my tits. I let out this low moan. I had been missing this kind of attention at home. I knew I had to have my uncle.

I pushed back and pulled my shirt off. I unsnapped my bra and my tits came tumbling out. I'm not very tall but my tits are quite large. Uncle Joe knew just what to do. He lowered his face and he started to work on my nipples. I sort of lost it as Uncle Joe bit and sucked on my tits. After a few minutes of that my uncle drew back and stood up.

He started to remove his clothing. I was soon looking at his enormous cock. My uncle must have been close to nine inches in length. He was already half hard. I leaned in and took his prick in my hand. I brought his cock head to my lips and I inhaled him. At least I took as much of his cock as I could.

Uncle Joe began to force his hardness down my throat. I gagged as he face fucked me. Saliva was running down my chin as I sucked on his hard member. My uncle was much bigger than my husband. I had to have that cock inside me. I finally pulled away. I pulled the rest of my clothes off and got onto my back there on the couch.

Uncle Joe took hold of my ankles. He brought my legs up to his shoulders. I felt his mushroom probing my opening. He finally sunk his thick rod into my body. I just remember screaming out loud. It felt like I was being split apart. I had my hands on my uncle's waist. He proceeded to give me a hard fucking.

He pushed his enormous prick all the way inside me. He rested it there for a few moments. I thought I might pass out. There was pain as well as pleasure. Uncle Joe gave me the deepest strokes he could. You could say we were like two animals in heat. I needed fucked by a real man that day.

I felt my uncle's balls slapping hard against my bottom.

"Fuck me Uncle Joe, I need your cum in me!"

My uncle knew just what to do that day. He turned me into his personal whore there on the couch. My pussy muscles gripped his fat prick. I was squeezing his cock as hard as was possible. One thing was certain. I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time.

My pussy started feeling raw. Uncle Joe stretched me good that day. It finally came to the point where Uncle Joe couldn't hold out. He let out this roar and he filled my pussy with his white cream. I could feel the heat of his hot spunk entering my body. I wanted him to coat my fertile eggs with his baby cum.

That is exactly what he did. My body shook from the fucking I just took. Uncle Joe gave me a large load of his love batter. I could start to feel it running out and down my crack. My uncle finally calmed down and pulled out of me.

"I hope I impregnated you Lisa," he told me.

I hoped so too. We kissed afterwards and talked some. I told my uncle I wanted him until the day I conceived. He laughed and said he would be looking forward to more lovemaking sessions with me. I got cleaned up and I left my uncle's house. I drove home to my poor excuse of a husband.

When I got home Barry was upset.

"Where have you been all this time?"

I told him I went to visit my uncle. Barry didn't cool down for a long time afterwards. I really didn't care what my husband thought. I could feel Uncle Joe's cum still swimming in my pussy. He had stretched me out with his large prick.

I knew we were going to continue meeting up until Uncle Joe has finally given me what I want, a big belly.