Impregnating a Hitchhiker

Story Info
The events between me and Ashley a hitchhiker/thief.
2.2k words
3.84
131.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing and posting to a website. Please honestly rate me and comment.

*****

Last week I was traveling to work on my normal 400 mile drive, just like any other travel day a long and boring 7 hour drive, except there was one little variation. I picked up a HitchHiker, I know I know not the best thing to do. Normally I would not have bothered and passed her by, but she looked good, not great just a step above decent. She looked to be 5' 2" or maybe 5' 3" with red hair. She had very little and looked clean, so I figured she was not homeless but just needed some help. Oh was I wrong, so so wrong.

This little bitch pulls a pistol on me as I am driving. She tells me to give her my wallet, cell phone, and valuables and to drop her off at the next exit. I think over my solutions for a second and floor the accelerator reaching 87 MPH in a Ford Focus. I tell her if she shoots me at this speed the wreck and ensuing chaos at that speed would most surely kill us both, at this point she starts to look a little frightened. I reach to my hip holster on my left side and draw out my Rock Island Armory 1911 .45 ACP and point it at her. I tell her if she moves or disobeys me then either she gets shot or we both shoot each other, so either she dies or we both die, by this point she looks hysterical. I calmly tell her that if she obeys me then all will be well and she can walk away from this. She slowly calms down and I ask her for her name. She tells me she is Ashley.

I tell Ashley she has to suck me off as I drive, at this she looks revolted. I tell her to do it or we have our little shoot out, and as to make myself clear I press my 1911 into her side. She finally understands and slowly leans over towards my lap, while also putting her pistol against my hip. She slowly unzips me and reaches in to pull my limp dick out. She starts ti lightly rub it and roll it around and I get hard. I am hard as steel as I have not had sex of any sort beside my hand in about 8 months. I am swiftly at my normal 8 3/4 inches, and she just stares at it.

I push her head down until her lips touch my dick and she starts to lick and suck me. It feels amazing, but she is just not going deep enough. She still does a good job and soon has me close to cumming. I start to tire of her light bobbing and as she bobs her head down I push up with my hips forcing my dick into her throat. She coughs and gags but I am already there and start cumming down her throat. She leans back to her side and has this mean look on her face, I can see she has shed some tears. I poke my 1911 against her and tell her to zip me back up, she quickly obeys and tucks me back in and zips me up.

I am nearing my hotel that I will be staying at for the next month for work and I make her a deal. I tell her if she needs a place to stay for 27 days then she can stay at my hotel with me and I will even get her food and lend her a laptop to play on while I am working, or else she can get off at this exit and find another way to where she is going. She thinks it over and eventually agrees to my idea, so I pull into the hotel and walk inside to check in taking my keys with me. I return with 2 room keys and a cart and have her help get my luggage inside. After getting everything upstairs, I give her a room key and decide to order us a pizza. We eat and get full and she has yet to have a real conversation with me, but at least both of us have disarmed ourselves. My 1911 and her glock are locked into the rooms floor safe. I start to talk to her and she does not say much, so I decide a blow job was ok but I want sex. I grab her and pull her closer and I quickly have her shorts and panties off.

Now she starts to talk and tells me she does not want it. I tell her did she think my offer was for free. She soon understands me and stops resisting. I undo my pants and kick them off and I set down on the ottoman. I try to lower her onto my dicks but she complains about getting pregnant, so I put on a condom. I reach around and rub her to get her wet and then I slowly lower her onto my hard sheathed cock. She slips down slowly and feels unbelievably tight, but I am 3 1/2 inches thick though. Soon enough she slips all the way down and lets out a sigh as I feel myself bottom out in her. She rest like that for a minute getting used to my size while leaning her back against my chest, I use this time to pull her top and bra off and play with her nipples. She is soon as horny as me and starts to lift herself up to plunge down all at once. I soon feel her slow down and feel her pussy muscles start contracting and pulsing and I realize she is cumming.

I quickly reach around and pinch her clit causing her to moan and groan. She goes right into a second orgasm and just sets there. I soon grow tired of her not moving and I push her chest down onto the bed and begin to hammer into her pussy. She is amazingly wet and soon I feel myself get close as she goes in for orgasm number 3. I lose it and blow my load into the latex barrier between us. We both lay on the bed exhausted, but I am still horny because I never got to lick her as I usually do to any woman I have sex with, so I roll over and bury my face in between her legs. I start licking her clit and run my tongue down her slit to probe her hole. She is soon cumming repeatedly and I keep licking. I count an additional 2 orgasms for a total of 5. We end up showering together where I end up humping her leg to cum all over her thigh, which I then helped wash away. I get an extra new toothbrush I have in my bag for her to use and we are soon asleep naked in the king bed.

I wake up for work in the morning and I am as hard as a rock so I move up and slip it inside of her. She soon starts to rock against me but she suddenly pulled off of me and told me I needed a condom. I grabbed a condom and put it on for her to push me against the bed and start to ride me girl on top style. She is sliding back and forth and she is lifting up and down. I grab her tits and pull her closer to me so I could squeeze them and kiss her. She starts cumming and is rocking on me hard. I start pumping myself and soon I am again shooting off into that latex barrier. I wish I could fuck her bareback one day. We get ready and get some food for breakfast. After breakfast, I take her to the room and I head off to work. I am a wreck the whole day because I am thinking about her hole and the possibility of coming back to all my stuff gone. I soon get off of work and get back to the hotel room and I do not see my stuff. I start to worry but then she comes around the corner drops my pants and sucks me off until I cum. I notice she has put away my work clothes and just has my computers set up on the corner desk. We soon order dinner and afterwards proceed to have sex again twice, once on the bed and again in the shower, both times wearing a condom. I begin to hate that latex barrier know as a condom, more like con-damn.

Over the next few days the routine is the same, morning sex and foreplay, then breakfast, followed by me working and returning to the room to a blow job and sex again between 1-4 times depending on her. The weekend though is where things change. I take her to the hotel hot tub for some relaxation, but she does not have a swim suit, so we go get her one. While in the hot tub I am horny as hell and I start teasing her. Soon enough we were both horny as hell and I pulled her bottom to the side a little and buried my cock in her. She starts orgasming immediately but she can tell me to stop or make noise as someone in the pool area make come over to see what was happening. I soon get to the point of cumming and she realizes this and slide off my cock and jacks me off.

I cum in the hot tub and we quickly get up and leave. That night after dinner we have sex again wearing a condom, but in the shower I grab the condom and she puts her back to me. I open it and fold it out but did not put it on. I enter her from behind and I start pounding her. I cum quickly without the condom and I fill her completely, but I am so horny I am still hard. I pull out after cumming and begin to finger her furiously with one hand while rinsing my cock off with the other. She does not know I came in her and I turn her around. She sees me holding the condom and I pusher her down to my cock and sucks me until I cum again this time filling her mouth. I do this another 2 days cumming inside her discretely and then go back to using condoms as she said she I tasted different sometimes.

A week later during our second week there she tells me she is late on her period. I ask her if she had sex with anyone unprotected and she said no, but she did have sex with 1 other guy besides me during the last month. She assumed the condom leaked and she is pregnant by him so I buy a pregnancy test for her, and it was positive. She is historical and crying. I comfort her all night and we fall asleep in each other's arms. In the morning I stuck it in her while she slept and she began humping back against me, but this time she did not stop until I filled her full of my cum. I held her as tight as I could as I pumped rope after rope of my cum in her knowing she was most likely pregnant with my child.

As the days went by it was closer to my 27 days being up and me leaving. I offered for her to come to Alabama with me but she said no, as she was needing to get from Mississippi to Texas, so I bought her a one way ticket to Dallas, TX. I gave her a bit of money with it being under the pretense of me being nice and I bought her pistol from her since she could not take it on the plane. I gave her an email of mine that I rarely used but one that not many people knew of. I traveled back to Alabama and eventually I got an email from her. We are now friends on Facebook and I soon see pictures of our daughter Lilly. Lilly has a unique trait that runs in my family of having spots or specks of one color mixed in with the normal color of the eyes. As Ashely and I are talking one day, she informs me of her business selling items and working as a intermediate for people selling items online. I soon have accounts setup on her website to sell my items to myself and have the items shipped to an address in Arizona, in reality I never ship the items but I do send money from one account to the other and she gets her percentage, so I am discretely taking care of the child that she does not know is mine.