Impregnating Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice gets carried away while planning her trip to an orgy.
1.7k words
3.94
49.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Up in the Hollywood Hills, overlooking Los Angeles, there was a little house. In a discreet but expensive neighborhood, the house did not look special or stand out. A man named Gabe lived there. At the time, he was lying on top of a woman named Alice and they were having sexual relations. Actually, they were rutting like wild minks, is what they were doing. Alice, fresh from coming, was lying on her back in his bed, smiling, receiving his cock with a more mellow pleasure while he climbed the ladder of his own excitement. It was the end of a long and satisfying afternoon.

Gabe was a good-looking guy, tanned and fit. He like to pleasure his women for a long time, to bring them up as high as they could go and then watch them slide into a whirlpool of orgasm that would last and last and then to do it again.

He had begun with Alice that morning, Saturday. She came over wearing a sheer, almost transparent sundress and they had had coffee. She wanted to go away with him to Santa Barbara the next weekend and they were making plans.

There was a singles' weekend at a house up in the hills and they would spend three days in naked, wet, shared pleasure. Talking about it had made them both hot. He started to watch her move and become aroused. When she leaned over the road map spread out on the table he looked down the front her dress and saw those bare, soft mounds, looking like two scoops of peach ice cream. When she straightened up, he thought he could see the pinkness of her areola through the flimsy fabric stretched over her chest. He thought of her pussy and its delights. His plans for the afternoon firmed up.

She knew he was looking at her sexually and she was ready. She liked new lovers but she loved old ones who knew what she liked and how she moved. When she leaned over, she didn't mind that he looked down her dress, that he could see her soft breasts, and if he got aroused, that was fine with her. She knew he had a hard-on, without having to look.

When they had finished their coffee and finalized their trip, they both stood up and he reached out his hand and touched her elbow. Gabe ran his finger down the creamy skin of her arm to her delicate wrist. She looked up at him with a light in those clear blue eyes that meant "Let's fuck!"

Gabe reached to her and wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled up to him and put her hands on his butt. Without thinking she raised one foot and then the other and slipped her sandals off. They kissed and tongue-played for a while and then he put his arm around her waist and gently led her to bed.

Taking off Alice's clothes was always a treat. Unwrapping that fine body was fun enough but she liked to show off, too. When Gabe unzipped the back of her dress, she lowered her arms and hunched her shoulders, letting the top fall by itself to reveal her breasts, pushed out together, making a long deep cleavage concealing the valley between. He pushed it down over her generous hips and she stepped out of it, naked underneath her dress except for little panties that were quickly gone. He held her pretty face in his hands and kissed her again. Her breasts felt sensitive rubbing against his shirt.

It was then that Gabe ran his hands over her body, slowly and sensually, caressing her shoulders and under her arms, fingers stroking -- almost tickling - the sides of her breasts and chest, then cupping each breast in one hand and gently lifting, watching them flatten almost like liquid and then take shape again when he let them down.

He ran his fingers over her shoulders, down her back and between her buttocks, holding each firm and round cheek for a while and gently stroking them. Then he brought his hands around, pausing to caress her wide hips, and forward to between her legs. There his big hand completely covered her pubes and he curved his fingers into her slit and fondled her cunt lips as his palm pressed over her little clit. She moaned a little, her closed eyes fluttered a little, and she moved her hips ever so slightly into him.

They kissed again and then he started to lay her on the bed. She didn't go just then -- instead she pushed back ever so gently and started to unbutton his shirt. When she had it off, she ran her fingers over his chest and kissed his neck and chest -- she could not reach up to kiss his head or to his shoulders. So, she reached down and unbuckled his belt. Gabe took the cue and took off his pants while she sat down on the bed.

Alice watched his cock come into view, a now-hard cock, tanned and good-sized, that she new well by sight, touch, and taste. She leaned over, breasts gently swaying, and took him into her mouth, sucking with her cheeks as she did so that he popped in all the way at once and pointed to the back of her mouth. The, she took a breath and swallowed hard and took him deep into her throat. For a long time, she sat there holding his prick at the base, fondling his hanging balls, while her throat muscles and tongue gave him sensations to die for. Then she slowly pulled back, gasped a bit for breath, and licked his shaft and head until he was hard as a crowbar.

This went on for a long time. She would take him in her throat, looking up at him with those clear blue eyes and bring him a little closer to the brink, then back off. Finally, she knew it was time. She could smell the sweat from his skin and the need from his crotch.

Alice released him and flung herself back on the bed. She threw her legs out to either side, offering her gorgeous cunt without reserve to a man she knew could handle it. He started to go down on her but she pulled him up to her and said "Later. Right now I want you inside." So he knelt between her legs, pulled her up onto his thighs and entered her in one long thrust. Alice felt a sense of calmness now, like it was natural to have someone inside and unnatural for her cunt to be empty. Gabe rocked back and forth, slowly at first, moving just a little, then more deeply and faster.

Over the next half hour they moved around the bed, changing position, fucking from the side and from the front, always stopping before either one of them came, then starting back again when the moment had passed. They never broke their connection, cock to cunt, during all that time no matter what the rest of their bodies were doing, what was being kissed or fondled, and how tightly or loosely he held her. Of course, each of them loved to do it in different positions, with others and each other, but just then this connection seemed right and they did not want to break it.

Finally, minutes short of his orgasm and seconds short of hers, they ended up where they began, her on her arched back, lifting up her breasts and cunt to meet him, her on the brink, and him struggling for control as he brought her home. She broke the rhythm and started to jerk. Her chest heaved like she was in a convulsion. The muscles stood out in her neck. She bit down on her lip. Her hips bounced up and twisted.

She had her eyes closed when that thin film of sweat broke out over her upper body, shining over her rounded shoulders, collecting and starting to drip between her lovely breasts, and scenting the delicate blonde peach fuzz under her arms. She opened her eyes, lost focus as she usually did and her eyes clouded over. She gasped and drew tiny little breaths, with her little button nose flared out. It was then that the power of her coming started deep in her pelvis, seemingly at the top of her cunt where she felt him the deepest, and exploded in waves over the rest of her body. The waves seemed to drown her in pleasure until they died down and she felt like she was floating. For a while -- she couldn't tell how long, her mind was fuzzy. She didn't want to come out of it, so she didn't try. Soon, though it came to an end anyway and she had the strength to open her eyes and look back at her lover. That was when she said, "Geez, Gabe -- that was a good one!"

He carried on pumping, sweat beading on his forehead, working harder now that she had gone limp during her orgasmic convulsion. Then he looked at her face and saw her transformed into ecstasy with a look so sensual but dreamlike he felt overwhelmed by lust for her, a surge of heat that tipped him over and into his own orgasm. He felt a pounding in the root of his cock as he let loose and one blast after another shot through his cock and into her deep, warm, flooding pink cunt.

She was wide awake by then and felt his powerful blasts shoot inside her, flooding her cunt. It felt warm and gooey and nice and some of it trickled out and dripped down behind, leaving a slimy trail headed for her rosebud. Gabe rested for a moment between her legs, braced on his arms over her, and caught his breath. His penis took a break and softened a little but he left it in. Then he bent his arms and lay on top of her and buried his head under her arms, licking the side of her breast.

"Gabe, you're heavy! And that tickles!" Alice giggled.

"And you're sweaty and smell like sex."

"How could that have happened?"

"I dunno. Let's make it happen again!" And they did, once more that afternoon and four times by next morning.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers