Impregnating Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabe's scandalous story and why Alice likes him.
1.5k words
4.24
44.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

(Gabe is Alice's protector and fuckbuddy. This is his backstory. Soon he will help Alice reach her sexual pinnacle.)

*

Alice liked Gabe for a lot of reasons but mostly because he knew how to bring her to the top and keep her there for a while. Gabe had had lots of opportunity to get experience. Women really liked the way he looked, tall, curly-haired and tanned.

Also, they liked that he was a professional person and made good money but had a whiff of scandal around him. Gabe had noticed, since he had won some notoriety of his own, that the only thing women liked their sex packaged in more than money was danger. Women couldn't resist a guy who had been in trouble for sex.

Gabe's good looks were a problem in his profession. He was a doctor but he had run into some trouble. He was not your usual doctor. Years ago he had decided that medicine was not what it used to be and that it took too much hard work to be rich. So, he combined herbs and meditation, and a lot of other alternative approaches into his medical practice and opened an office in West LA. This was so he could charge much more, he could get free of billing insurance, and his patients would all be healthy and would not bother him at night.

He was an overnight success. Rich women from Beverly Hills and Westwood and Santa Monica flocked to his office and the tropical rain forest-theme waiting room, all willing to pay through the nose to talk to someone who would listen and treat them seriously. A lot of them were attracted to him. For his part, he was attracted to all of them.

For a couple of years he stayed clean and did not do anything stupid. Sooner or later, though, it was bound to happen. He got involved with one of his patients who thought he was cute. Then another. Then another. At first he tried to play it smart and was careful not to let the affairs show around the office -- or at least so he thought. Actually, the staff knew exactly what was going on but they could have cared less. They had figured out a long time ago that they weren't there to cure sick people and he paid them very well. And the doctor was making his patients feel pretty good.

His "appointments" were taking way too long, the noises he made with his "patients" did not sound like medical treatments, and when they came out they had a glassy look in their eyes, their hair was mussed, and their clothes were on funny. The loud hums from the funny-looking equipment in his office seemed unusual for a medical office. Pelvic examinations once a month seemed a little excessive. Sticky deposits on the examining table and floor were a little unusual. Still, there was no problem with patient satisfaction and word quickly got around that this new "Dr. Feelgood" was just the treatment to excite a Beverly Hills housewife during a boring afternoon after shopping, especially while she suspected that her husband was banging his mistress.

Then he got careless and started fooling around with his staff, too. His receptionist at the time thought this was pretty cool. She used to give him head between patients if he wanted it. He started fucking with her on personal time and one thing led to another but she got too possessive. One day she got jealous of one of his "patients", a drop-dead gorgeous blonde who came to the office in the most expensive clothes Rodeo Drive had to offer.

Somehow one day, in response to a mysterious phone call, the inevitable jealous husband came by and stormed into the office. Somehow, he was not stopped at the reception desk and just happened to open the door to the right examining room where the blonde was. That's how Gabe was caught with his hand up a famous Hollywood producer's wife. Not up her skirt - up inside her.

It took him a long time and a lot of money to stay out of court and out of the papers. He hired a really good lawyer. He lost his license for a year, went bankrupt and had to sell out his medical office. His receptionist moved on without a second thought. No money, no respect, busted for sex. Gabe had hit the low point.

It was the lawyer, Curt, who gave him a second life. Curt was a short, slim guy with sandy brown hair and a youthful grin that made women like him and men trust him. He was smart and hip but he kept up a modest appearance to avoid attracting enemies. He didn't talk big in public. He had things figured out. Knowing that a bankrupt doctor couldn't pay his legal bills, Curt introduced him to some of his other clients to get Gabe back in business.

Now Curt was not just any lawyer. He had a specialty. He was famous for representing people in trouble because of sex. After a few years of this, he moved into specializing in the sex industry because he wanted something more positive than adultery and hooking cases. Curt probably knew more porn stars than most producers and had more strippers as clients than most lawyers have clients. He knew which fetish was hot and who was legal and who was not. He knew who was bad news and who came through. There was not much he did not know about the industry. One thing he knew better than anyone was they needed good, discreet, sympathetic medical care.

Gabe knew that his past was in Curt's files and his career in respectable medicine was on the razor's edge. Curt could destroy him any time he wanted, but that was not his game. Having a horny but otherwise well-qualified doctor around could be very useful indeed considering that Curt's clients all used their appearance of health, their sex organs, and their most basic biological urges to earn their living - and, because of the problems they ran into, they earned him a lot of money. Gabe could protect and help out that lucrative and lascivous client base.

In just under a year, Curt had set Gabe up in a new office, bought a clinical laboratory next door for the most confidential and complete testing in the city, hired a kinky nurse/dominatrix to help Gabe in running classes and clinics on safe sex for those whose taste went beyond vanilla, and got all his clients and their friends to switch over to him. Gabe, grateful to him, kept his nose clean and his dick in his pants around the office. He became Dr. Feelgood with all the trappings of a respected professional.

Serving this world gave Gabe lots of opportunities to meet new people, people who were guaranteed to be really horny and to like sex. But he was careful this time. He became a regular at a couple of very discreet, high-end swinger's clubs and kept his sexual activities at home and away from work. That's how he met Alice. She was the party girl in a small, very exclusive club of sexual adventurers made up of successful professional and business people in Brentwood and Bel Air. Curt had got him into it, figuring that he could get his rocks off safely and out of sight there, and would be less of a business risk.

He and Alice hit it off sexually during a foursome on one of his first visits. They then started looking for one another at parties and balling, either just the two of them fucking, with an audience, or partying with others joining in. Alice loved his big cock and balls and sould spend hours licking and sucking him. Gabe loved her lamb-like softness and the sweet wet tightness as he entered her.

Later, after their fourth open coupling, they had a chance to talk for a while and became friends over a glass of wine. They now looked after each other during orgies. Gabe protected her if anyone looked like they were drunk or out of control and fended off determined studs if her cunt was sore after a day or two of fucking. If there was a new girl who seemed sexy, Alice steered her to Gabe and told him what the girl liked ahead of time. If Gabe saw that a guy was well hung and good with the dowstroke, he steered him to Alice. Alice kept an eye out for bad situations, like husbands who looked like they might be jealous or reacting badly to seeing their wives royally fucked and having the time of their sexual lives by Gabe.

Now, they were good enough friends to spend time with each other between orgies and to go out for dinner or a show when they weren't with other lovers. And, of course, for a casual fuck anytime they felt like it.

Alice and Gabe became fuckbuddies, friends looking out for each other.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers