Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Touch them and play with them a little. How do they compare to your wife's tits?"

"OH THAT FUCKING BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT SLUT!!! You know she's doing that on purpose."

"I do baby, but remember the desire results. If she achieves that, we can overlook the rest. This time."

"ONLY THIS TIME!!"

He immediately started fondling and playing with Candida's tits. She reached over and grabbed his crotch.

"WOW!!! You're really hard. Want to have some fun with me?"

"OH YEAH!!! Let's go to the bedroom."

Neither of us could believe it. It took Candida just a few hours to get this fucking dip shit in bed with her. What a fucking piece of shit. This confirmed that he had already been fucking around on Yasmine. Yasmine was completely pissed off and ready to castrate him and send him back to England. I'm pretty sure she was ready to cut Candida's tits off too.

Within 30 minutes, Yasmine's husband was fucking the shit out of Candida. He was grunting and sweating and she kept telling him to fuck her harder and shoot his baby inside her and telling him how massive his cock was and at points, Yasmine and I actually were laughing our asses off at her husband. It only took him about ten minutes to shoot his load in her and then he repositioned himself and put his wet cock in Candida's mouth for her to suck him clean.

"WOW BABY!!! I never ever dreamed it would happen that fast. I had convinced myself, as a matter of fact I think the whole family had convinced themselves, that he actually care about you at some level, but he obviously doesn't give a fucking shit about you. I'm honestly not trying to make this hurt any more than possible, but will you let me send over some other girls this week. I just want to see if it's because he actually likes Candida or if he'll fuck any girl that's willing. That will give you overwhelming power during your divorce."

"HELL!!! Why not? Do it Mike!"

And I did. That week her husband fucked six different girls and three even spent the night with him. We had an iron clad case against him and he needed to start packing his bags right then and there. He was going home, never to come back to the USA or see his daughter ever again.

Yasmine and I ate and then went to bed. We didn't have sex that night and she slept the whole night in my arms. We woke up the next morning and she asked me to make love to her. For the next hour, we lost ourselves in each other and then fell asleep again with her in my arms. We slept for about three hours and then got up and had breakfast.

"Mike, I'm really sorry I didn't have sex with you last night."

"Hey, no apologies needed Yasmine. I completely understand."

"Well, I'm not going to let that fuck wad ruin my week with you. I want to be fucked a lot this week and only by you."

"I love it...and you!"

We got up and had brunch outside in the gazebo. I was in my shorts and Yasmine in one of my T-shirts that fit her fairly snug. Her dark brown nipples were rock hard so everyone could see them through the shirt. As we finished eating we just sat back and relaxed for a little bit. Yasmine got up and cleaned off the table and took the dishes in the house and told me to stay there. When she came back, she came over to me and straddled my lap.

"OK! I'm ready for dessert and your hard cock is what I want."

She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down and off, allowing my hard-on to strand straight up.

"YES! Just how I like it. Big and tall."

"You make it do that a lot."

Yasmine took a step forward and lowered herself down on my cock. She slid down nice and slow so we could both feel every inch of my fuck pole sliding deep inside her.

"I have a surprise for you baby."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You fucked me pregnant Mike!"

"WHAT? YOU'RE PREGNANT? WITH OUR BABY?"

"Yes, I am! You shot your baby deep inside me!"

"OH MY GOD! FUCKING YEAH!"

"I confirmed with my doctor the other day. Are you happy you knocked up your wife's sister?"

"I'm extremely happy Yasmine. Our baby is going to be so beautiful and amazing."

"I am too and you're right, he or she will be amazing. I still can't believe I have my brother-n-law's baby inside me."

"I can't either, but I'm so very happy baby."

Yasmine rode me for the next 30 minutes. We both wound up cumming within seconds of each other. She fell into my arms and I just sat there and held each other for almost an hour. I was still buried deep inside her and neither of us wanted to move. We were extremely happy where we were and it felt amazing. Here we were, both naked, outside in my gazebo, her sitting on my hard cock, holding and kissing each other and with our baby growing inside her. It couldn't get any better than this. We finally decided to go back in the house and as Yasmine got up, my cock slid out of her pussy and was covered in pussy juice and cum.

"We really need to clean your cock up."

"Yeah, we do. It's dripping with your pussy juice."

"Let me see what I can do to clean it up."

Yasmine got on her knees and swallowed my cock.

"HOLY FUCK YASMINE! You know you're going to make me blow my load in your mouth. Right?"

She nodded her head, not even pausing her blowjob. Yasmine gives the best blowjob I've ever had and she was going to town on my cock. I knew it wasn't going to be long and she must have sensed it, because she grabbed my balls and started massaging and pulling them. That's all it took and I erupted deep in her mouth and I watched her swallow as I pumped all my cum into her mouth.

"FUCK THAT WAS GOOD! I didn't think you liked giving blow jobs."

"It's not that I don't, but rather I'm very picky who I give them to. I'm going to be giving you blow jobs all the time."

"We like hearing that!"

We went back inside and Yasmine was tired so she laid down for a nap. While she napped, I called Candida.

"Hello."

"Hey Candida."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? I DID WHAT YOU ASK! THAT FUCKER WASTED NO TIME IN STICKING HIS TINY BRITISH DICK IN ME! HE REALLY IS A PIECE OF SCUM!"

"I will completely agree with you on that on and I sincerely appreciate you helping Yasmine out."

"That cunt deserve having a prick like him for a husband."

"Now, now Candida! Be nice. I also wanted to thank you for the amazing blow job the other night."

"FUCK YOU BASTARD! YOU RAPED MY MOUTH!"

"And you swallowed all my cum! Nice job."

"SCREW YOU!"

"I have another assignment for you."

"NO!!! I did what you asked, now you need to stop doing this to me."

"That will happen soon, I just need to increase my porn collection and I want several more videos of you to add to it."

"YOU ARE A SICK FUCKER MIKE!"

"I want you to go get an empty wine bottle, I'm sure you have one in your house, and go out on your back patio, strip naked and fuck yourself with the wine bottle. You are to fuck yourself until you cum all over the bottle and then pull it out of you slutty cunt and slide it up your ass and fuck your ass with it till you cum a second time."

"I AM NOT DOING THAT! YOU'RE FUCKING SICK!"

"It's either that or a visit from my friends and they've been asking about you. They'd love to come see you again."

"OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE, NOT THAT!"

"OK! Then head to the kitchen and get a wine bottle. Stay on the phone with me while you do it."

I watched Candida walk to her kitchen and pick up an empty wine bottle. She was heading for the patio, but I stopped her.

"Candida, go out in the middle of your yard and strip and as you take your clothes off, throw them all over your yard. Come back and pick up the phone and I'll tell you what to do next."

She went out in her yard and started stripping and throwing clothes everywhere. She was very angry that I had such control over her. When she was completely naked, she walked back over to the patio and picked up the phone.

"Nice strip job baby. Now pull one of you loungers to the middle of they yard and then go get a razor and shaving cream and come back to the lounger."

She was so angry, she wasn't even thinking, she was just doing what I said. Once she was back at the lounger, she picked up the phone.

"Now lay down on the lounger, spread you legs wide open and shave your pussy bald."

"NO! I'm not letting my neighbors watch me shave my pussy. That's completely sick."

"Do it now cunt bitch!"

I watched as Candida lathered up her hair pussy and shaved it all off. You could see her pussy was as clean and soft as a baby's bottom. She actually had a sexy pussy. One that I'd probably want to fuck is she wasn't such a slut whore. However, a very diabolical idea did come into my mind, which would solidify Candida as my very personal slut whore for the rest of her life. After she finished she got on the phone again and I told her to go rinse off in her pool and then get out and fuck herself with the wine bottle and hung up.

I went to check on Yasmine and she was still asleep but had thrown off the covers. There she lay, in the middle of my bed, completely naked. I had no choice but to gently spread her legs wide open and feast on her pussy and then fuck her. She woke up with a startle as soon as I slid my tongue deep inside her pussy.

"What the fuck?"

"You bastard! You sure know how to wake a girl up."

"I couldn't help it. Seeing you naked forced me to want to eat and fuck you. Hell, seeing you in your clothes on makes me want to eat and fuck you."

"Let's both face it. You just like to eat and fuck me. LOL!!!"

"YES! I DO!"

"Damn I married the wrong guy. You should be my husband Mike."

"You might just be right, but we both know that can't be. Neither you nor I would ever do that to your sister. We both love her way too much."

"You're absolutely right and we'll settle for what we can have and part of that is a baby together."

"You got that right babe."

I went back to eat her delicious pussy and as soon as her pussy exploded all over my face, I climbed up on her and mounted her. We fucked an hour and she came twice and I fill her pussy with hot cream. How we love to fuck each other. It's actually pretty amazing.

"Hey, I have a proposal for you."

"What's that?"

"How would you like to fuck Candida?"

"WHAT? I don't want to touch that whore."

"Just listen to my idea and I think you'll like it. It'll allow you to really get back at her."

"OK, I'm listening."

"I had ordered you a big strap-on dildo when we bought your bras and panties, but had it sent her to my house. I can't even tell you now what prompted me to do it, but something just told me to get it. Well, as things have unfolded, I now see an opportunity for you to use it...on Candida and treat her like the little slut she is. It allows us to both use her at the same time and turn her in "our" own little personal slut. What do you think?"

"How big is the dildo?"

"It's big! You'll have to work to shove it in her pussy. You'll definitely stretch her pussy out. You'd rip her ass wide open with it."

"Fuck that sounds great!"

"You're not going to fuck her are you?"

"OH HELL NO! I'll never fuck that skanky whore, but she does give decent blowjobs. She can suck me off while you fuck her into submission."

"Shit! I'm getting horny again just thinking about it. Let's try it. Call her to come over."

"Now?"

"Sure. No time like the present to fuck a cunt whore."

I called Candida.

"Candida!"

"What fuck do you want?"

"Get your ass over to my house right now and only wear your sexiest bra and panties. Don't wear any other clothing."

"It's the middle of the day, you fucker. Everyone will see me in my bra and panties."

"And everyone who sees you will want to fuck you. Which I may let them if you don't hurry! See you soon!"

"She's on her way baby. I have an idea."

"What?" I want you to be standing in the living room with just your strap-on on when she walks in. She'll know what's up and be very angry, but her anger makes her fuck hard. She'll fuck the hell out of your strap-on."

"I'm going to fuck the ever loving shit out of that bitch whore!"

"I can't wait to watch!"

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I opened the door.

"Let me in before anyone sees me."

Candida walked in and turned to see Yasmine standing there wearing just a huge dildo strap on.

"OH FUCKING HELL NO YOU BITCHES! SHE IS NOT FUCKING ME WITH THAT THING!"

"Yes, she is my tight little cunt. Although, your cunt won't be very tight when she's done with you."

"I'LL DO ANYTHING MIKE! ANYTHING! JUST DON'T MAKE ME FUCK THAT WHORE!"

I slapped Candida hard across the face.

"LISTEN YOU CUNT! YOU'RE THE ONLY WHORE HERE AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK YASMINE LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE! IN ADDITION, YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK EVERY DROP OF SEAMIN OUT OF MY COCK! GOT IT?"

"YES!"

I slid my hand down Candida's panties and found a very smooth and extremely wet pussy.

"Yasmine. She has a surprise to show you."

"What's that?"

"Now strip and go say hi to Yasmine's big friend and show Yasmine how much you've always wanted to fuck her."

Candida took her bra and panties off and Yasmine gasped and smiled as Candida's very wet and freshly shaved pussy came into view.

"OH FUCK!!! What a beautiful bald pussy! Am I the first to get to fuck your bald pussy?"

Candida didn't respond.

"HEY SLUT! AM I THE FIRST ONE TO FUCK YOUR SLUTTY BALD PUSSY?"

"Yes!"

Yasmine sat on the couch and made herself very comfortable.

"Get over here and fuck me slut and you better fuck me really good."

Candida slowly walked over and stood in front of Yasmine.

"Now straddle my lap and slide that tight cunt all the way down on my cock. Fuck me like the slut whore you are and you better fuck me good and hard!"

"YOU FUCKING CUNT WHORE! DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY!"

Without knowing it, Candida had straddled Yasmine's feet when she walked over to her. Yasmine did notice and with all of her might, she kicked Candida right in the cunt. Candida immediately collapsed to the floor crying and grabbing her cunt.

"YOU LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL CUNT WHORE!!! MIKE AND I OWN YOUR ASS AND YOU WILL DO WHAT WE SAY, WHEN WE SAY AND HOW WE SAY! IF YOU DON'T, WELL, I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE PAIN!"

"That looked like that hurt Candida. Maybe it would be a lot easier on you if you just did what Yasmine said. Your stubbornness and need to be in control is going to cause you a great deal of pain. I would have thought you'd figured that out by now. You must be a slow learner."

Candida just lay there crying and holding her cunt.

"Now! Get up and fuck Yasmine like a good little slut whore!"

Candida slowly got up and stood in front of Yasmine. She kneeled on the couch, straddling Yasmine and lined your cunt up with Yasmine's huge strap-on dildo.

"That's it slut. Now wrap that dirty cunt of yours around my big fat cock and fuck me good. Fuck me with all the anger and hatred you possess. Fuck me to death!"

Candida started to lower her cunt onto the dildo and had to work to get the head inside her cunt. Once she did, she slowly lowered herself on the dildo screaming all the way down.

"OH FUCK! YOU TEARING ME OPEN! I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT! IT'S RIPPING MY PUSSY WIDE OPEN!"

Yasmine let Candida sit there for just a little bit to allow her pussy to adjust to the girth of the huge dildo, but then went right back into command mode.

"Now fuck me slut!!! Play with your tits while you fuck me!"

Candida started to slowly fuck up and down of Yasmine's dildo and as she played with her own tits she increased her speed. I think she was really started to get turned on and didn't even realize that she was starting to get into it. As she came up, you could see the dildo was cover in her pussy juice.

"OK slut. Now kiss me and make love to me and put all your emotion into it. I want you to make it look absolutely real!"

And Candida did. She started kissing Yasmine and sliding her tongue down Yasmine's throat and even playing with Yasmine's tits. Candida was in full fuck mode now and riding Yasmine hard. This went on for 30 minutes and was all caught on tape. At the end, I even think Yasmine was getting into it as well, but then she snapped back to reality.

"OK slut! Time to cum all over my cock."

Yasmine grabbed Candida's tits and started mauling them. It had an immediate affect on Candida who sped up her fucking movements and started fucking Yasmine like a true slut. Within a couple of minutes Candida exploded all over the dildo and Yasmine and then collapsed onto of Yasmine. After a few minutes, Candida slid off Yasmine and sat right beside her.

"FUCK LADIES! That was fucking hot. I'm as horny as hell. Let's fuck Yasmine."

"Thought you'd never ask. I need a good fucking after that."

Candida looked at both of us in dismay. She had no idea that we were fucking each other.

"Yes Candida, Yasmine and I have be fucking almost everyday for a while now. Just so you know. She's pregnant with my baby."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! Does your husband know?"

"NO! Besides, I'm divorcing him and that means he has to go back to England. We'll never see him again. After he's gone, Mike and I are going to be fucking everyday and raising our baby together. He'll still be married to my sister, but he'll only be fucking me and I him."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! What happens when everyone finds out?"

"They won't and you won't tell because the second you do, I'll send ten huge black guys to your house and they will all take turns on you and literally rip you open. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes!"

Candida just sat there, watching Yasmine and I fuck each other like wild animals. She watched in amazement as I shot a huge load of cum deep inside Yasmine's pussy and Yasmine exploded all over my cock. As we lay there holding and kissing each other after our amazing fuck and then I had a brilliant idea.

"Candida, come eat Yasmine's freshly fucked pussy. Make her cum again all over your face."

"You just came inside her!"

"Yes, I did. Now you get to eat her pussy juice and my hot cum all mixed together. You'll love it! I want her pussy all clean when you're done."

Candida hesitantly came over and got between Yasmine's legs and started licking and eating her. As she went on eating you could see her start to really get into it and after several minutes, she had her face buried in Yasmine's pussy. I saw Yasmine lean her head back and roll her eyes and I knew it was coming. Sure enough, she grabbed Candida's hair, pulled her hard into her pussy and exploded all over Candida's face. Yasmine started grinding her pussy into Candida's face, covering her face with pussy juice and cum. It was truly amazing to watch Candida try to drink it all up. When Yasmine came down from her explosive orgasm, Candida licked her pussy clean and then we told Candida she could go back home. As Candida got up, her whole face was dripping wet with Yasmine's pussy juice and cum. She put on her bra and panties and ran as fast as she could to her car so no one would see her and then drove off.

"Holy shit Yasmine! You were dripping off her face! Spread your legs baby. I'm so horny I need to fuck the hell out of you and shoot another load deep inside your hot pussy."

"Hurry up! I've never been this fucking horny. My pussy needs your cock to fuck it really good Mike!"

"No need to worry about that."

We fucked each other crazy for the next two hours and when we were done, we found ourselves laying on the dining room table with all the windows open and a couple of neighbors walking by looking in the window. Yasmine was sitting on my cock and riding me off into the sunset. She exploded all over me and collapsed on top of me and we laid there for almost an hour recovering. Lucky for us the neighbors watching us were in there 70's and have poor eyesight. Otherwise, we may have given them both heart attacks.