Impregnation Cruise Ch. 01: Departure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he placed the drinks on the edge of the pool, I placed my hand on his and said softly: "Daniel, our arrangement tonight; it's still on, OK?"

He visibly relaxed. "Thank you, Cherie," he said, smiling. "Till then."

Charles raised his eyebrows at me after Daniel had left but I told him it was none of his business and he didn't own me - yet. He smirked and simply replied that it was early days yet.

We swam for a bit, then dried in the sun and breeze before heading off to explore the ship. This was an interesting experience as passengers varied from being fully dressed, one guy even wearing a suit and tie, to being naked, with everything between. Many women seemed happy to bare their breasts in public, but not their pussy, as if anyone could even see their pussy when they were standing with their legs together, so they wore bikini bottoms or brief lingerie. It was surprising, given the way men spoke about sex, that they were very reluctant it appeared to bare it all. Most men wore brief underwear or, in some cases, a loin cloth. However, neither were able to hide the erections that many had due to the number of gorgeous, sexy, naked or near naked women walking around.

We decided that we were hungry, exercise will do that, so found the bistro buffet restaurant and ate a light dinner as we watched the sun sink below the distant land mass. We discussed ourselves, sharing our thoughts, feelings and aspirations after finding out earlier, in a practical way, a great deal about our physical bodies.

"So where do you want this to go?" asked Charles after we'd finished dinner and were on our second glasses of wine.

"I honestly don't know," I replied. "I have never trusted men, have chosen to remain single and have very short term relationships, usually one night stands, receiving in return all sorts of negative judgements from disappointed would-be lovers and from other women, who feared me stealing their boyfriends. I have never been with anyone who I really felt anything for, until you came along. So this is all new territory for me. Can we please just take it as it comes, with no expectations? I would dearly love you to be the father of my child, in fact I imagined that when you were fucking me earlier, but whether I could or would or want to settle down with you I have no idea. When Daniel dropped our drinks off when we were in the pool he was concerned when he saw us together because I had invited him to my room this evening. So I confirmed that date with him and I intend to keep that. He will, undoubtedly, fuck me and will, almost certainly, fall way short of your abilities. And I am absolutely certain that this will be a customary one night stand and that he won't stay in my cabin after the activities are ended."

"Hmmm, so I have to sit alone out here, insanely jealous because another man is fucking the woman I hope may be my wife one day?" asked Charles.

"If that is the case, then you're certainly not a man I could settle down with and you would certainly go way down in my estimation of you. If, however, you played the field and found another young chick to invite to your bed for the night, then you would certainly retain my interest."

Charles laughed, long and loud. "You women! Impossible! Most women would think they owned the guy after fucking like we did this afternoon and would be really pissed if they behaved like you suggest. But you expect me to do that? Sounds good to me. At least we'll have something to talk about tomorrow."

I laughed. "Yes, that's true."

We chatted for the next hour and then I left for my room and my assignation with Daniel. When last I saw Charles, he was heading from the bar towards a group of mainly young, mainly attractive women, his half-hard cock leading the way.

A few minutes after 9pm there was a light knock on my door. I opened it to find Daniel standing there, wearing a pair of shorts. I eagerly welcomed him in and greeted him with a hug and kiss, before we sat together on the bed.

"Why did you come on this cruise?" asked Daniel.

"To get pregnant," I replied honestly. "I don't want a husband, at least I think I don't, but I do want a baby, so I figured if I come on a nude cruise there are bound to be single males who would be only too willing to impregnate me. However, I met a guy this afternoon and things have got complicated. But, I have a very high sex drive and I do want you to fuck my brains out tonight please."

I noticed the large bulge rising in his shorts so I reached out and started gently stroking it.

"Let's get these off," said Daniel, standing.

"Oh please let me," I said quickly.

I knelt down at his feet as I had for Charles and pulled them down over his hips, allowing him to step out of them. His cock was smaller than Charles' but still tasted delicious when I sucked it.

Daniel reached down and indicated I should stand up and then we held each other and kissed some more, our naked bodies feeling great against each other.

"I guess you do this all the time," I said against his chest. "What a great job you have; a different hot girl each night."

"Well, it's not quite like that. We're actually forbidden to have any relationship with passengers except for the normal professional one occasioned by our jobs, but rules are made to be broken. So this has happened about twice in the past year only."

He picked me up and placed me on my bed, with my legs hanging over the side and my pussy open and accessible. He pushed my feet apart wider with his foot and looked at my wet pussy on display for him. His cock grew an additional inch as he did this. He then knelt down and used his very talented tongue to lick my slit, lips and clit. Very soon he had me aroused, my pussy drooling juice which he quickly licked up. I was more than aroused.

"Please fuck me, Daniel, hard please."

Daniel stood, put his arms under my legs and pressed them back and apart, then slowly entered my wide open cunt until he pressed hard against my clitoris. He didn't quite touch the end and I didn't feel nearly as full as I had with Charles. Suddenly I realized that everyone would be compared with Charles from now on. Omigod, he'd made that much of a change in my life already, I thought. I focused back on Daniel, who was now fucking his cock in and out of my cunt, using his body to press my clit which sent spikes of sensation to the far reaches of my body. He brought his hands closer together, his arms still behind my legs, and grasped my breasts, holding them tightly, pinching my nipples and adding to the erotic sensations I felt.

I was slowly being overwhelmed by the sensations I was feeling, rolling my head on the sheet, humping my hips to gain more stimulation as I climbed the slope towards release. Then he came, tensing his body, pressing his cock hard into my cunt as he poured his essence into me. I was so close, almost there, but he left me high and dry. After a few seconds he withdrew and lay beside me.

"How was that for you?" he asked.

The cheek of him! He must have known. Maybe he didn't know women came, maybe he thought it was all about him.

"I enjoyed the arousal, but I didn't cum and I feel incredibly frustrated. Are you going to do anything about that?"

He looked puzzled but also concerned. "What would you like me to do?"

"Fuck me properly until I cum. If you can't do that, then stimulate me with your hand or mouth. Can you do that or do I need to show you?"

By this time his cock had deflated; a one shot wonder obviously. He tentatively reached out and started rubbing my pussy. I placed my hand over his and directed him where to rub, then slowed the rubbing down so it felt quite sexy and was again arousing me and pushing me towards my orgasm. Soon I approached my release and I noticed he watched me with an amazed look on his face. He was apparently quite naïve about the way in which women worked sexually. I increased his speed and pressure, getting him to put first one then two fingers into my cunt to stimulate my G spot as well as my clit. I was almost there, humping against his hand, seeking all the stimulation I could find then wham, I came, my body shaking for a short time until it passed and I descended from the orgasmic realm to real life again.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"Yes, Daniel, thank you for that."

We cuddled for a few minutes, then he stood and pulled on his shorts again.

"Same thing tomorrow night?" he asked.

Omigod, no I screamed inside my head, no, no, NO. I wanted Charles tomorrow night and forever, well, maybe.

"I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow night," I replied, "So let's just leave it, OK? Thanks for tonight. I enjoyed it." But not nearly as much as this afternoon with Charles, I thought.

With a final kiss he left, checking the corridor before heading out the door. What should I do now? Go and find Charles and throw myself at him asking him to fuck me senseless all night long? No. I sensed that he was much like me. If I tried to pin him down, to own him, he would run a mile. Best thing would be to sleep tonight and see what tomorrow brought. So I climbed into the bed I had so recently vacated, closed my eyes, and thought of Charles, which caused my hand to wander to my pussy where I gently fingered my clit as I dropped off to sleep.

12