Impregnation Cruise Ch. 02: Coco Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, many times," she replied. "I found I was bisexual when I was a teen and spent frequent sleepovers with my girlfriends. Our parents would be absolutely shocked if they knew what we got up to. Would you like to play for a while before dinner?"

I thought for a few seconds. I had been brought up that homosexual activities were bad, but then I'd been brought up to expect to have sex only after marriage and only with one partner, and here I'd had it with three in two days! So what was the difference?

"Yes, please. I guess we're not doing it here so your room or mine?"

"Mine. I've got the toys," she winked at me.

Together we told the guys that we had girl's business to attend to and would see them for dinner at 8pm, giving them a place to meet us. I then followed Penny below to her cabin. As soon as the door was shut we dropped our things and she embraced me, kissing me, nibbling at my neck, caressing my breasts and pussy. I responded in the same way and very soon we were both wet and ready for more.

"Lie on the bed," she told me. "I hope you like a bit of pain; I'm into pain but I know it's not for everyone so I'll be gentle."

As I lay there wondering what I'd let myself in for, she pulled a few things out of a drawer, then approached me with some clips in her hand.

"These go on your nipples. When a guy squeezes your nipples it feels good, right?" I nodded. "Then you'll like these."

She opened a clip and placed it over my left nipple, engorged and standing up from arousal. The jaws of the clip bit into the skin, constricting the flesh beneath, causing quite severe pain to begin with. The pain quickly changed to arousal as though there was a direct link between my nipple and my clit. She fitted the second one to my right nipple. Again the brief pain before pleasure washed through me.

"Now, you fit these two to my nipples," she told me, handing me the two remaining clips.

I did this and she closed her eyes quickly as the pain bit, then relaxed, just as I had. They felt fine now. We lay down again and focussed on stimulating each other's pussy so that very soon we were both very wet. The stimulation from the nipple clips must have helped our arousal.

Penny sat beside me and stimulated my clit with one hand while pushing two, then three, fingers of her other hand into my cunt, moving them back and forth, stimulating my G spot. I closed my eyes, enjoying my arousal, feeling myself very quickly approaching my release. Penny sensed this and slowed a little, keeping me in suspense, gradually increasing the stimulation until I felt like screaming for her to let me cum. I buried my face in a pillow to prevent my scream as she brought me closer, closer until wham, I was there and my body went into spasms, shaking and writhing as I came hard.

After I had recovered, Penny grinned down and me. "How was that?" she asked.

"Awesome!" I replied, "Who needs a man?"

"Hmmm, you do if you want to get pregnant."

"Yeah, that's a good point. Do you want me to do you now?"

"Oh yes please," she replied, lying on the bed alongside me.

I repeated her movements, caressing her clit, finding and stimulating her G spot, and very soon I was rewarded with Penny cumming hard, also having to muffle her scream with a pillow. I must have been doing something right anyway, I thought.

We lay together, sated for the time being.

"When do we take out clips off?" I asked.

"May as well do it now. This is the painful part. I'll take off one of yours, you one of mine, alternately. OK?"

I agreed and she removed my left nipple clip. Immediately pain lanced through my breast and nipple as the blood circulation resumed. I held my nipple in agony for a minute until the pain reduced. I then removed one of hers and she had the same response. We repeated the process with the second clips and then lay down, recovering from the pain and cuddling each other. After a while we looked at the clock - 7pm.

"Like to try something else?" asked Penny.

"Sure would," I replied.

Penny pulled a long, fat double-ended dildo out of the drawer. "Bet you haven't tried one of these."

"I've never even seen one of those," I replied.

Penny inserted one end into her cunt to show me how it was inserted and then inserted the other end into my over-stimulated, sopping wet pussy. Although it was far larger in diameter than anything I'd had in me before, I was able to take its size with ease. We lay together so that we could each fuck the other with the dildo. Penny then picked up a small box and pressed a button. Immediately the dildo started vibrating, sending pulses through my pussy, stimulating me as I had never been stimulated before. It was wonderful. We simply lay together, impaled by the vibrating dildo, and allowed it to do its work.

Penny came first, her gyrations pushing me over the edge also. We relaxed for a few moments but Penny left the vibrations turned on, which soon had us both on the verge of cumming a second time. I massaged my clit, as I noticed Penny doing to hers, and we were both over the edge, thrusting our hips in fucking motions as we again reached ecstasy together. After a short time Penny turned the vibrator off and we lay there, impaled and sated, for another few minutes.

I glanced at the clock. "Penny, it's nearly 8pm. We've got to get ready for dinner."

"Hmmm, yes, so it is. Let's have a shower, tidy our hair then we're ready. OK?"

"Yes. Great idea not wearing anything. Makes life so easy."

We showered together, not spending nearly as much time caressing each other as we'd have liked, then dried, tidied our hair and together went up to meet the men, who were both also still naked.

"Well, you're both a sight for sore eyes," said Charles, hugging me, while Doug hugged Penny. He looked at our flushed faces. "You both look like you've just been fucked. What have you been up to?"

"Oh, we had a girl session," replied Penny, "Might let you watch some day if you're good." She batted her eyelids at him.

The conversation remained light during dinner and afterwards a band played music while some couples danced on the small dance floor. The majority of people had remained naked during the warm evening and as I danced with both Charles and Doug, alternating each with Penny, the disadvantage of nude dancing became apparent as both guys sported raging erections brought about by the close body contact. Looking around it was obvious that they weren't the only males so affected.

As the evening wore on the atmosphere became more intimate and people seemed to become friendlier and more relaxed. We were resting between dances when a shapely woman with bright red hair came and perched herself on Charles' knee, put her arm around his shoulders and almost commanded him to dance with her. Charles looked at me and I smiled and nodded. He didn't need my permission; I didn't own him. They danced away and both Penny and Doug went looking for other partners, leaving me alone at the table. It took only a few seconds before an attractive male sat beside me and asked if I wanted to dance.

We introduced ourselves; he told me his name was Jason and he'd been watching me all evening hoping he'd have this opportunity. We danced and he turned out to be an expert dancer, encouraging and teaching me intricate moves which I had never done before but which seemed so easy with him. In between the more vigorous dances we had time for gentle slow waltzes, giving us both the chance to feel our bodies together skin to skin. I really enjoyed naked dancing; it was so arousing, as Jason soon found out when his erection began poking my abdomen.

"Looks like you have a hard problem," I commented. "Wanna do anything about it?"

He held me at arm's length and smiled. "What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"Well, I figured you would be bright enough to work that out," I replied with a grin.

"Just checking," he grinned back, "Your place or mine?"

"Neither," I replied, taking his hand and leading him off the floor to the doors opening onto the deck.

We quickly found a secluded spot and without further ado he placed his hands under my ass cheeks, lifted me with my back against a wall and impaled me on his hard cock. I was so ready for this, having been dancing for well over an hour, most of that time dripping with lust. We quickly found each other's lips and kissed as he fucked me against the wall. The pressure of my clit against the top of his cock, as it slid in and out of my tunnel, was amazing and within only a few strokes I felt myself almost ready to cum.

Jason must have felt it also because he quickly pressed fully inside me and I felt his hot cum flooding my passage as I came on his cock. We both gasped for breath as we shared our releases, hugging each other tightly as we kissed and gently came down from our peaks.

"Wow, that was quick and awesome," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, sweetheart, it sure was. Most unexpected, most welcome."

"Better clean up and get back or your partner will wonder where you are."

"Well, he's not really my partner; we only met yesterday so we're both still free to play the field. Actually, in a couple of days I need to be impregnated so if you'd like to visit me again then you can also go in the lottery to see who gets to be daddy."

"Really! You're here to get pregnant and don't know who you want as the father?"

"That's right. No strings attached. My fertile period is any day now and I was thinking we could have an impregnation party where a whole line of guys get to fuck me, one of whom will probably end up as the father. Then again, maybe it just won't happen and I'll have to find someone else on another cycle."

"So you don't have a boyfriend, partner, husband?"

"No, too much hassle. I like being alone and I like fucking and I want a baby. Three things that together create problems. So this is my solution."

"Well, I'd be pleased to attend your party if you have one."

We exchanged cabin numbers, then dived into the pool to clean ourselves off a bit before dripping dry in the warm breeze coming over the rail and heading back to the dancing. We danced another two dances before I returned to the table where Charles and Penny sat, Doug having been taken onto the floor by another woman. We sat and talked together while I told them about Jason and mentioned the idea of an impregnation party. I noticed Charles' face drop a little at that thought.

"I was hoping that you'd choose me as the daddy of your baby," he said.

"Well, you'll get your chance, but I just may offer you an advantage by letting you make love to me earlier in the day if you're willing."

"If I'm willing? Of course I'm willing, any time, any place. Charles at your service, Madam."

I laughed. "I thought you might agree. Honey, I'm tired. Would you be willing to take me to bed please? Your bed, of course."

"Of course, honey. Want a final dance?"

The music was slow and a few couples were holding each other close as they moved in time with the music, cuddling more than dancing. We held hands, walked onto the floor and held each other tightly as we joined those moving in time with the music. I felt Charles' cock growing hard against my crotch until with a small movement he placed his hands under my ass cheeks and lifted me a little, allowing his cock to spring upwards between my thighs, then penetrate me as he gently lowered me back to the floor. The feeling of his hard cock inside me, the base pressing against my clit, my nipples pressed against his hairy chest, was amazing. I rested against him, loving every second of this most intimate dance until I could take the pleasure no longer.

"Darling, I'm going to cum," I whispered into his ear.

I felt, rather than saw, his smile against my cheek as he continued exactly what he was doing, slowly raising my arousal until I was almost painfully close to my orgasm. So close; so exquisitely wonderfully, frustratingly near yet far. We continued like this for a few moments longer until I was there, relaxing against him as he supported me completely, my muscles relaxed as sensations coursed through my body. I bit Charles' neck to prevent my scream as he continued inexorably to move me against him and massage my overstimulated clit while I came hard.

A few moments later I regained my senses and my strength and slowly came down from my high. I felt my juices running down my thighs as the music and slow motion continued. I wanted him in bed, inside me, squirting me full of baby-making sperm.

"Darling, let's go to bed now, please," I pleaded.

"Of course, if that's what you want."

Oh yes, it is, it really is."

Carefully he removed his still rampant cock from my over-used cunt, then with our arms around each other's waist, we walked off the floor to his room.

We lay on Charles' bed together, kissing and cuddling, both tired from our energetic day. His cock was still rigid and seeking an entrance so I spread my legs and he found what he sought. We lay together, his cock deeply embedded, my cunt fully filled and, although satisfied by the day's and evening's activities, some part of me still would like more. I drifted off into that place between waking and sleeping as Charles made gentle sweet love to me. As though in a dream, I felt my body responding, once again climbing the hill towards yet another ecstatic release. It took a very short time, although in my current state I was largely unaware of time, maybe I actually went to sleep, but then I awoke enough to feel waves of ecstasy wash over me as I came, sweetly and gently, no bells or whistles, just gentle peaceful ecstasy. In some part of my brain I registered the feeling of Charles cumming inside me and then I slept.

12